Marlena Does Salem

Story Info
Days of Our Lives family affair.
1.1k words
4.27
52.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was empty and they were all alone, which was something that Marlena had been trying for a lot lately. Belle of course was at school and John was having a lunch date with Kate Roberts his newest employee at Basic Black. Marlena had come home on her lunch break with a craving that she hoped he could satisfy. Brady had just come back to the house from a vigorous run and the sweat was dripping down his face. He sat on the couch for a moment to rest himself when Marlena walked into the house.

He stood up and looked at her noticing the desire and lust in her eyes. He knew exactly what she wanted but he was surprised since it was the 3rd time this week. It had been about three weeks since he began fucking his stepmother. At first it had been once or maybe twice a week but now she wanted it all the time. He remembered the first time when she had stayed home late one day from work. They had been having problems and not getting along. But all that changed on that day. She had walked into the bathroom and into the shower while Brady was in there. She had taken him with this indescribable lust that he never would have imagined in a million years.

Marlena looked at him and noticed the sweat dripping off of his hot well-built body. She walked over to him and ran her hands over him enjoying his muscles. Then she grabbed his head and kissed him shoving her tongue into his mouth. He was so strong that he lifted her up throwing her over his shoulder as he carried her to the bedroom. He threw her down on the bed and jumped on top of her. She kissed him again as she ripped off the white tank top he was wearing.

He kissed her neck and quickly began to strip off her clothes. He took more care but only because it was a nice outfit. As he ran his hands up her legs under her skirt she moaned.

"Fuck me Brady," she said. "Fuck me hard."

With that he pulled off her skirt and ripped her panties in half. He began to lick her pussy furiously as she squirmed from the pleasure. She let her hands run all over her breasts squeezing her nipples. Then she put her hands behind his head and pushed him into her. She held him there and rocked her hips to the motion.

She fucked his face for a while moaning the entire time. Then she built up and squirted all over his face.

"Oh Brady", she screamed.

Next he lay back and she grabbed hold of his cock. She stroked it for a while letting him harden in her hands. Then she took him into her mouth and began to suck. She moved her head up and down and twirled her tongue around and around. They both knew that this was wrong. But Brady did not care because it felt too good and the raw way she fucked him was so hot.

Marlena had always felt like she had this immense hunger for sexual pleasure and gratification that was almost unsatisfiable. Her husband had not been enough and now she was taking on her stepson. She worked Brady until he was good and hard. She would have let him spill into her mouth as she loved the taste of cum, but she wanted him inside of her. She removed her mouth from his cock and rose up.

Brady knew what she wanted and he grabbed her pushing himself inside of her. He began to pump into her forcefully bouncing her off his body. She took hold of him and kissed him as he fucked her. He kissed her neck and breasts as he fucked her as hard as he possibly could. She began to scream out his name as he pounded her.

"Oh Brady yes, yes, yes", she shouted.

"Oh Marlena", he moaned.

At that moment John walked into the penthouse. He had just stopped by to get something for work when he heard the sounds of pleasure and what sounded like a woman calling out his son's name. He slowly walked up stairs following the sounds until he reached his bedroom. He peaked in the crack and what he saw amazed him. He could not believed that his son was fucking his wife, but more than that she was obviously hungry for it her nails clawing his back and he pushed into her.

He thought he should be angry, but watching them had made him incredibly horny. He stripped his clothes off and felt his cock, which was already extremely hard. He walked into the room and Marlena did not notice him until he was standing by the bed. When she noticed he was touching himself she did not get scared. She leaned her head over and took him into her mouth sucking him while Brady continued to fuck her. Brady slowed a little enjoying the idea that he and his father were fucking the same woman at the same time. Doctor Marlena Evans well known psychologist, wife and mother was truly a slut.

"I want the two of you right now," she said. "I am so horny and I want you two to fuck me."

John got onto the bed and Marlena positioned herself so he could take her from behind. He entered her ass and began to pump in and out of her. With that Brady began to speed up again. Soon the two of then were pounding her with a large amount of force. She began to scream and shake with pleasure and pain as she had two huge cocks inside of her. They pounded her over and over and she had multiple orgasms.

Next Brady started to build up to his climax. He took himself out of her and stood up. She grabbed his cock and squirted his juices into her mouth and all over her face. John continued fucking her and released himself into her as she licked the cum from her face. Then she collapsed on the bed feeling satisfied for the moment, but she knew it would not last. She would want more for it was never enough.

They rested for a while but before too long they noticed that she was ready for more. She grabbed their cocks and stroked them rapidly. When they were hard again they switched positions and fucked her again this time even harder then before. They pounded so deep that their dicks were almost touching. The sensation ripped through Marlena's body and it felt so good. But this time they both removed themselves and shot their loads into her mouth and she drank down all of their juices. When they were done Brady went to his room because Belle would be home soon. They did not want her to see what they had been doing.