Marlene and Tiffany

Story Info
A wife and her cousin seduce her husband.
2.2k words
4.21
60.2k
50

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene craned her neck around the doorway as she finished putting in her earrings. "Don't forget, Tiff will be here soon, and she's bringing her new boyfriend."

Steve grimaced, "Sure thing. I'm almost ready." as he thought to himself that Tiffany was a great kid, but she sure managed to date a collection of losers. He wondered how long this one would last.

Marlene smiled, "I saw that. Be nice. She feels bad enough tagging along on our anniversary dinner."

He turned to her, grabbing her by the waist for a quick kiss, "I'm almost as fond of your cousin as you are. She's a great kid, and she's always welcome here. You know that. But, she's too smart, funny and pretty for the losers she dates. Almost as smart, funny and pretty as you." He gave her another quick kiss as the doorbell rang.

Marlene pranced off in the little black dress that she wore whenever she wanted to smash whatever self-control he had to tiny, insignificant pieces.

She opened the door to see her cousin standing there, in a matching little black dress, visibly upset. "I'm sorry, the prick just dumped me."

Marlene ushered her younger cousin inside and hugged her. As Steve came into the foyer, Marlene hit him with her 'fix this' stare.

As always, Steve marveled at how two cousins could look almost like identical twins. Marlene was shorter, just under 5 feet, with a body that a surgeon would have killed to have had a hand in, with shoulder-length brown hair and the softest brown eyes. Her cousin was a fair bit taller, but the differences ended there.

Steve reached out and touched Tiffany lightly on the shoulder, "Hey, kiddo. It's going to be all right."

Tiffany said, "I hate that I'm ruining your anniversary dinner. Why don't you two go ahead without me?"

Marlene shook her head nearly imperceptibly, and Steve replied, "Don't be silly. I'll cancel the reservations, and we'll grill some steaks, and have some wine here. It's the people you're with, not the place that matters."

Marlene's eyes smiled at me, as she mouthed, "Thank you. I will make this up to you later."

The girls set to making a salad and sharing some wine, as Steve grilled them two steaks, and himself a burger. He preferred his meat closer to well-done but was astute enough to realize that was a nearly unforgivable culinary crime. As he cooked, the girls drank some wine and whispered and giggled conspiratorially among themselves.

The three of them sat down to a delightful meal and the girls quickly settled into a light-hearted conversation, and the mood lightened. After dinner, the girls both lit cigarettes and playfully blew smoke at Steve when he rolled his eyes at them.

Marlene suggested changing into swimsuits, just as a flash of lightning followed by a thunderclap struck. She laughed, and said, "Ok, bad idea. Netflix and chill?"

They settled down on the couch in front of a forgettable romantic comedy, with the girls on either side of him, drinking more wine. They both lazily rested their heads on his shoulders, and after a while, he said, "Hey, you're cutting off my circulation. No one freak out. I'm going to raise my arms and put them around your shoulders."

Marlene laughed, "Don't worry, Einstein. I'm not worried you're going to put the moves on my little cousin right in front of me." Tiffany squealed with laughter, and Steve blushed.

The movie soon came to as forgettable a conclusion as it had begun, and Marlene stretched and yawned, "Wow. The wine is hitting me hard. I think I'm going to have to go to bed."

Tiffany, rose, wobbling a bit, and said, "Time for me to get out of your hair. Thanks."

Steve said, "No you don't, kiddo. You're not driving if you can't stand straight." He held his hand out for the keys.

Marlene chimed in that she was welcome to use the guest room, she took Tiffany by the hand, and whispered in Steve's ear, "Thank you for this. You are going to get so lucky in a few minutes." She then guided Tiffany upstairs.

Steve lingered behind to clean up, and then went upstairs to prepare for bed as well. He undressed in the master bathroom, brushed his teeth, and walked into the bedroom, totally naked.

He jumped back when he saw both girls sitting on the bed, grinning at him. He tried to cover his erection with his hands, and both girls rose from the bed, sliding the spaghetti straps of their dresses off their shoulders, so they drifted unnoticed to the floor.

As they got closer to him, both girls got on tiptoes and kissed him gently on the cheek. Marlene took his hand, and said, "Come to bed. I think you're going to love this."

She directed Tiffany to get on the bed, and as Tiffany settled onto her knees to watch, she guided Steve to lie flat on his back. She crawled on top of him and lowered herself onto his engorged penis. He reached for her breasts, but she ordered him to keep them to himself, as she pressed her hands firmly down on his muscular chest.

She rode him slowly, with long smooth strokes, with her tiny hands pinning him to the bed. She grinned impishly at him as she gradually increased her pace, enjoying taking control of the situation.

Tiffany's eyes shone with delight, and she licked her lips with nervous anticipation.

Marlene's hips rocketed up and down on Steve, as she mercilessly fucked him. Every time his hands even moved in her direction, the look on her face commanded him to remain still. He obeyed, curious what else she had up her sleeve.

"Kiss him," she ordered her cousin. Tiffany hesitated, and Marlene laughed, "Look at her. She's been talking shit for weeks about how we were going to destroy you, and now she's too nervous to kiss you."

"I am not!" Tiffany exclaimed. "I just want everything to be perfect." She lowered her mouth on Steve's and kissed him passionately.

Marlene continued to grind up and down relentlessly, and both she and Steve were moaning, as he erupted, sending his scalding semen deep inside her. Marlene pushed Tiffany aside, and collapsed onto his chest, with her breasts pressing against him, as she kissed him as though she were trying to swallow his tongue.

"That was amazing," Steve croaked.

"You rest for a bit, and enjoy the show," she breathed into his ear, and hopped off him, and pushed her cousin flat on her back, and laid on top of her as the girls kissed.

Steve watched for several minutes, catching his breath and regaining his stamina.

Marlene moved down to get between Tiffany's legs and began to eat her pussy. It seemed she was very familiar with all the best ways to get Tiff to squirm and moan. Soon, her younger cousin was writhing with pleasure. It was evident that Marlene was well-practiced in the arts of pleasing her.

"You ready?" Marlene asked. He nodded. "Good," she exclaimed and got up. She whispered in his ear, "I want you to take her missionary. I want her to have a loving, intimate experience with you while I watch."

Tiffany smiled and extended her arms to him. He slowly positioned himself between her legs, and asked, "You sure about this, kiddo?" Her eyes shone as she slowly nodded.

He entered her slowly and smoothly as she wrapped her arms and legs around his back. He took it easy at first, and she whispered that she wouldn't break.

Marlene lay on her side next to them, as her hand lazily drifted to her snatch. She slowly teased herself, enjoying watching her husband and cousin fuck.

Tiffany implored him to go faster and harder as she clung to him with all her might. His thrusts forward and back alternately drove her into and lifted her off the mattress, as she began to squeal with delight. Marlene snuck her hand in the tight crevice between their bodies and started playing with Tiffany's love button.

She stopped every time Tiffany's breath caught, as Steve continued plowing her. Tiffany began to twitch as her orgasm approached. Marlene pulled her hand back and ordered Tiffany to do it herself. Tiffany was too close to the edge to be self-conscious and flicked herself with all she had as Steve stroked her hair and told her how beautiful she was.

Tiffany's eyes bulged, and her back arched as her orgasm hit. She coiled like a spring, and Steve spurted into her after a few more frantic thrusts.

Steve rolled off Tiff and collapsed between the two girls. Marlene crawled over him and started kissing her cousin again. Steve couldn't believe that he was participating in this incestuous affair, or that the girls were enjoying it so much.

The girls sighed after each fantastic kiss, and finally, Marlene stretched across Tiffany's body to her nightstand to grab some cigarettes. She lit two and put the other in Tiffany's lips.

They smoked contentedly, and Steve got up to get the three of them some ice water, to cool off and rehydrate.

He came back a short time later, to see Tiffany gleefully riding Marlene who had donned a strap-on he didn't even know she owned. It occurred to him that there was more to this scenario than he'd initially realized. He set the pitcher down on the nightstand and moved to put his dick in Marlene's mouth while Tiffany continued her wild ride. Marlene blocked him, by pulling Tiffany down for a deep, passionate kiss.

Steve murmured, "Well, what am I supposed to do?"

Marlene suggested he find another hole, as Tiffany's mouth and pussy were not available at the moment. He hesitated, not sure what to do, and she chuckled, "Figure it out, genius."

He realized with a grin what she had in mind, and proceeded to get behind Tiffany, and slowly pressed his cock into her warm back passage. Not wanting to hurt her, he worked his way into Tiff's tight hole very slowly, pressing forward an inch at a time before pulling back, and pushing in deeper on his next stroke.

When he had fully impaled her, Tiffany groaned, and Marlene surprised him, by tickling Tiff's belly. Tiffany laughed, and her body jerked. The sudden movement drew him in even further and made it feel as if his cock had miraculously grown another inch.

He continued to slowly pound her, gradually increasing his pace as the couple kept up their ravishing of the wife's young cousin. Marlene kissed her gently on the lips and Steve gently nibbled on her ear. Tiffany laughed.

"What's so funny?" Marlene asked.

"You two. You're tearing my holes to shreds, yet kissing me as though I'm a porcelain doll."

"Should we stop? Are we hurting you?" Marlene inquired.

"Don't you fucking dare!!" Tiffany spat.

They continued fucking her like a rag doll between them.

Marlene said, "Wait a minute. I want to be on top."

They stopped fucking for a moment, and Marlene extricated herself carefully from Tiffany's pussy. Steve locked his hands on Tiff's hips, and keeping her secure against him, rolled her over so that his dick never left her ass as he rotated onto his back. Tiffany moaned like a lost soul as Marlene re-entered her from above.

She thrust vigorously as her hands found Tiffany's turgid nipples and twisted and tormented them.

Tiffany wailed as multiple orgasms tore through her young, willing body. Steve's eyes bugged out of his head as he shot a load into her hot, eager ass.

Marlene collapsed onto Tiffany with savage kisses.

As they calmed down, Steve's dick shrank out of Tiffany's butt, and the girls collapsed on either side of him.

"Thank you both," he whispered breathlessly. "This was an incredible once in a lifetime experience."

Marlene sheepishly smiled, "Well about that... I don't want this to be a one-time thing. I love you, but I love her too. I want her to be a permanent part of our lives, both in bed and out. We don't want a kinky one night stand. We both want to have a family with you. We've been planning this for months, but didn't know how to break it to you."

"WHAT?", he shot back. "I think your father would kill me."

Now, it was Tiffany's turn to smile. "Well, maybe not. Our folks got into some kinky shit back in the day, and Marlene's dad isn't just my uncle. My mom did it with her parents all the time. I think he'll be more understanding than you'd expect."

"I don't know, girls. The idea seems a little bit out there." He stopped, and looked at both of them, "You're not shitting me, are you, Marlene? You want this?"

Marlene nodded, and Steve looked at Tiffany's eager expression. "You too, kiddo?" Tiff nodded shyly.

His head sank back into the pillows, and he said, "Ok. You win. You know I've never been able to say no to you, Mar."

The girls snuggled close kissing his chest, and the three of them drifted off to a contented sleep.