Marlene and Tiffany Ch. 06

Story Info
Steve is tormented by guilt.
2.7k words
4.46
7.6k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve lay restless between Marlene and Tiffany, as they slept peacefully. His mind raced with horror at what he had done. First, Steve had unknowingly fucked his beloved daughter Sugarbear. But worse, driven by the lewd behavior of his daughter Steffany to a lust further fueled by his guilt and shame, he had fucked her in the ass mercilessly. At one point the loving father had fucked her so hard, Steve had knocked her flat on her stomach on the bed, but had continued to drive her into the mattress. "Am I some fucked-up sadist?" he thought as the women he loved all slept nearby.

Too mentally and physically drained to stay awake any longer, he fell into a disturbed, fitful sleep. After nearly two decades of sleeping with Marlene and Tiffany, Steve typically slept like the dead between them. But his tossing and turning woke his two loves. Seeing his distress, they gently woke Dominica and Steffany and told them it might be best for them to return to their beds.

Marlene and Tiffany then laid back down on either side of Steve, watching him like two lionesses standing guard over a wounded cub. He woke red-eyed and in a muddled state of mind.

"Morning, love," they both said, as they kissed him. He responded listlessly, and the women exchanged concerned glances. In their nearly two decades together he had never once failed to respond to a kiss with energy and enthusiasm.

"What did you make me do?" he moaned. Steve was disconsolate. "How could you trick me into fucking my daughter?"

"It's okay, my love," Tiffany soothed, "She's my daughter, too. We all wanted this." Marlene kissed him between the shoulder blades in support of Tiffany's argument.

"I didn't know what I was doing!" he exclaimed, "Tiffany, I thought I was fucking you within an inch of your life. Not Sugarbear."

"But, you knew what you were doing when you fucked Steffany in the ass, didn't you?" Marlene interjected.

"Yes, I did. The four of you drove me mad with lust. I'm pleading temporary insanity. Now, I have to live with the guilt and shame of what I've done. How will I ever look at our beautiful daughters ever again?"

Marlene and Tiffany looked at him with both love and pity. They assured him that it would be okay. The girls were adults and knew their minds. He hadn't done anything they hadn't wanted him to do, and he'd done it very well.

Hearing their reassurances that he'd fucked his two daughters with passion, love, and skill didn't make him feel any better. The three of them talked a bit more but didn't come to a resolution.

Since it was starting to get late, they decided to get up. The confused husband and father and his two wives went into the kitchen and Steve began to make breakfast. Steffany and Dominica were already their drinking coffee and dressed for a run.

Seeing her father start to make breakfast, Dominica chirped, "Can I help, Daddy?"

"I think you've already done more than enough, Sugarbear," Steve growled.

His eldest daughter looked stricken and ran out of the house sobbing.

"That's it!" Tiffany yelled, "May I have a word with you, my dear?" and dragged her husband to the bedroom.

As they entered the bedroom, Steve turned to face Tiffany, and she slapped him, hard.

"How dare you?" Tiffany scolded, "That girl thinks the sun shines out of your ass. We all do. How could you hurt her like that?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm just so ashamed of what I've done," Steve said as his shoulders slumped.

"I think you need to think about this. You've been an eager, willing and active participant in an incestuous relationship with Marlene and me for almost twenty years," she responded.

"That's different. Sugarbear and Steffy are my daughters. It's just wrong," he stammered.

Tiffany continued her lecture, "Okay, I need you to think about this for a minute. What do you think we've taught them, if not that sex is okay if you genuinely love someone?"

Steve looked at her, still ashamed at both what he'd done last night as well as what he'd said to Sugarbear this morning.

Tiffany icily looked at him, "This is what's going to happen. You're going to go out, and you're going to find our daughter. Then, you're going to bring her home with a smile on her face. If you do that, I'm going to give you the best fucking you've ever had. If you don't, you'd better get used to sleeping alone."

Steve looked over her shoulder at Marlene who had joined them while they talked. "Don't look at me. I'm on her side," she said.

Realizing he was at risk of not sleeping with his loves for the first time in nearly twenty years, the guilt-ridden husband and father changed into running gear and set off in search of his daughter.

About half an hour later, at the far end of his favorite jogging route, he found her sitting under a tree by the lake. It seemed she had stolen one of her mothers' e-cigarettes and was lazily blowing vapor into the air.

"I didn't know you smoked, Sugarbear," the concerned, yet still guilt-ridden father said.

Startled, she looked at him dolefully when she realized who it was. "I don't. I know Moms lean on these things when they're upset. I thought it might help."

"Did it?" he asked.

"No, not really. Maybe a little," Domino said sadly.

"Can I sit?" Steve said pointing to the ground next to her.

"I guess," she said, but she shimmied a little further away as he sat next to her.

Her actions floored Steve. Sugarbear had never moved away from him before.

"I'm sorry, Sugarbear. I was angry and hurt, and I said things I shouldn't have said. Will you forgive me?" Steve asked as he looked down crestfallen.

"But, Daddy, why were you so mad at me? We didn't want to hurt you. We love you. I love you," the beautiful young girl said, as tears formed in her eyes.

"I know you, do. I love you too. But, you're my daughter, and what we did was wrong. You shouldn't have tricked me like that. I thought I was making love with your mother," he sighed. His unknowing actions still riddled him with guilt.

He looked at his beautiful daughter as she exhaled another plume of vapor from her enticing lips. "So, you're mad because we tricked you? If you'd had an opportunity to say 'yes' or 'no,' you wouldn't be mad?"

Confused, Steve said, "Well, I don't think it's quite that simple, but in broad terms, yes."

He continued, "I wish you'd stop doing that. We lost your grandmother far too young because of those things. I tried for years to get your Moms to quit, and it was hard."

"Don't worry, Daddy. I won't use them anymore. It felt like it might help make me feel better, but now that we're talking things out, I won't need them," she said brightly.

"Good, I'm glad," the concerned father said, as he kissed his beloved daughter on the forehead. "Just between you and me, Sugarbear, I found it incredibly sexy when your Moms smoked. But, smoking or vaping was bad for them, and I'd hate to lose them to cancer."

She exhaled one last stream of vapor from her luscious lips. Her father was transfixed as he watched her exhale. "I'm done now, Daddy. Can we go home?"

Steve assessed her thoughtfully and inquired, "Sugarbear, did you just do that because I told you it was sexy?"

"Maybe," she said as she smiled guiltily, laughter in her eyes. "But I won't do it anymore. I pinky-swear," and she held out her pinky.

Laughing, he linked his pinky with hers, and they shook on it.

Standing up, he helped her to her feet. "I am sorry, Sugarbear. I should have handled this better, and I shouldn't have spoken to you so cruelly."

"It's okay, Daddy. I understand. We won't trick you anymore, now that I know that all you want is to be able to say 'yes' or 'no'". She smiled brightly, as she kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'll have to seduce you fair and square. So, game on. Race you back to the house?" She kissed him again and then sprinted away, laughing prettily.

"Wait, what? That's not exactly what I meant," and took off after her at a sprint. He caught up to her, and they ran stride for stride. They reached the front porch together and went into the house.

Marlene, Tiffany, and Steffany eyed them carefully. "Well, Domino? Did your father make things right?" Tiffany sternly asked.

"Yes, Mom. Everything is fine. Daddy agreed that it's okay if we seduce him as long as we don't trick him into it," Sugarbear gushed.

His two wives and his other daughter all cocked their eyebrows simultaneously. "Oh?" Tiffany asked with a small grin.

"That's not exactly what I said. I told Sugarbear I was angry because you tricked me, and that I wouldn't have been had I been in a position to agree or refuse."

Domino beamed, "I know what you meant, Daddy. But, really what chance will you have?" She took off her shirt, revealing her perfect, nubile breasts. "I need a shower, want to join me, Daddy?"

Groaning, Steve shook his head and put his head in his hands. Steffy chimed in, "If he won't, I will," and the two sisters raced off to shower together.

Tiffany and Marlene both embraced their husband. "Good job. You held up your end. Let's go; we'll hold up ours," Tiffany said before she kissed him.

"Good thing, too. I'd have been in a world of trouble if I'd had to cut you off from sex," Marlene giggled. She whispered in Tiffany's ear, and Tiffany's eyes widened, and she nodded her head. "Just give us twenty minutes," Marlene continued, "I think you'll love what we have in mind."

Steve's mind drifted back to the first time she'd told him he'd love what she had in store for him and realized she was probably correct.

Twenty minutes later, he walked into the candlelit bedroom with three glasses and a bottle of red wine. He saw that Marlene was hard at play. She'd teased and tormented Tiffany's nipples with a suction toy while Tiffany lay helplessly tied to the bed.

He poured a glass for Marlene, handed it to her, and stared mesmerized by Tiffany's impossibly long, hard nipples. Marlene's play had stretched them to their limits. He grinned as he playfully bit at them with his lips and then again, gently with his teeth. Tiffany winced each time pressure was applied. He smiled at her and began to twist and tease with his left hand, first one nipple, then the other. His adoring wife gasped at such savage handling. He reached down with his right hand and lazily stroked back and forth across her pubic mound. He shifted lower so that her turgid nipples and pussy were both within easy reach.

He tugged gently, but irresistibly on her left nipple with his left hand, and then slowly inserted his right index finger into her pussy. She was already wet from Marlene's teasing love-play. His hands were too large for him to fist Tiffany as Dominica had done, but he worked three fingers in, sliding back and forth, while his thumb flicked her clitoris. Tiffany gasped again, knowing that he was going to make her cum with just his hands. His rough fingers found her g-spot as they pressed roughly upwards on the roof of her vagina while his thumb continued its persistent teasing of her clit.

Her breath quickened, coming in short, harsh gasps, as her head tossed. Her glossy raven tresses were splayed on the soft, downy pillows as her restrained body writhed.

Marlene was applying the same torments to her nipples that she had to her cousin, and Steve heard her soft moans behind him.

His pace quickened as he pawed more roughly, sawing back and forth on her g-spot, maintaining the upward pressure from his fingers and downward pressure with his thumb. Her back arched, and he slowed his pace, backing her away from the edge. He repeated this process three or four times, until Tiffany begged, "Please, love. Make me cum. I can't take anymore."

He smiled, "Soon, my love. But after you cum from my hands, I'm going to nail you to the bed with my dick."

Seeing an opportunity to arouse him further, Marlene got up and clicked on her phone. Soon, Bolero was streaming through the wireless speakers. Steve and Tiffany both smiled at the delicious irony.

Soon, Steve's need grew, and his hands sped up once more so that Tiffany could cum from his hands, and he could fuck her. He sawed at her clit at g-spot with gentle cruelty with his hand, in a move the girls had gratefully dubbed, "the Claw," and soon her back arched, and she spasmed, moaning, "Fuck, yes. Oh, God, Steve. Make me cum."

As soon as he'd ripped the orgasm from her beautiful body, he positioned himself over her, with his hands on either side and slowly, teasingly entered her. Her pussy was so sensitive due to his rough handling that she twitched as his cock made its entrance. He slid in and out slowly, gently, coaxing the pleasure out of her body. She struggled in vain against her bonds to reach for her lover, but to no avail.

Steve turned his head to survey Marlene. She'd finished with the suction toys on her nipples, and they too had grown to visually stunning lengths. Steve smiled as he raised his right hand and twisted Tiffany's taut nipples as his hips drove forward and back. "You're next, my love," he said to Marlene as he quickened his pace.

Faster and faster he increased his pace to a pulsating hump. Tiffany wailed as his relentless penis made her cum. He groaned as he climaxed, shooting ribbons of warm, milky fluid into her willing womb.

He withdrew and began to repeat the process with Marlene as Tiffany lay tied to the bed. He pulled at Marlene's nipples. She winced as he teased them, and her eyes widened as he tugged them. She couldn't believe how far they stretched as her husband teased her mercilessly, yet lovingly.

He inserted his fingers into Marlene, just as he had with Tiffany, repeating the process step by step.

"Fuck yes," she breathed, "Give me 'the Claw,' give it to me now," she moaned hoarsely. Soon his savage ministrations on her pussy achieved the same results as he'd gotten with Tiff moments before.

Ready to be fucked, Marlene got on all fours over her cousin, lover, and fellow wife. She lowered her chest onto Tiffany's, and they both gasped as their sensitized nipples touched, sending jolts of pain and pleasure through them both.

Steve grinned as Marlene wiggled her hips in front of him and he thrust forward from behind. He lowered his chest forcing Marlene harder on Tiffany. Both women moaned as their breasts crushed together in a jiggly, sweaty mess.

The classical music playing in the background wove ever upwards, building to the crescendo. Steve rammed Marlene's pussy and spurted. Jets of warm cum shot into her wet pussy.

Marlene collapsed next to Tiffany and undid her restraints. The three of them cuddled and kissed, forgiving and forgetting their earlier spat.

As they kissed, Marlene laughed with a throaty gurgle. "It seems we have an audience."

The three spent lovers turned and saw Steffany and Dominica standing in the doorway watching with rapt attention, wishing they could join in.

Steve got up, and move toward his daughters. They licked their lips with nervous anticipation, hoping he'd repeat the scene they'd just viewed with them. He smiled, nudged them gently out the door, and said, "Sorry, Sugarbear. You'll have to seduce me fair and square. But not tonight."

The disappointed daughters retreated to their bedroom. Sugarbear's mind was already formulating her plan. "Soon, Daddy. Soon," she whispered as she took her sister's hand and led her to their bed.

Her plans for her father would have to wait. She and Steffy would satisfy their girlish lusts inflamed by watching their parents fuck so primitively.