Marlene. . . I think.

Story Info
Marlene tempts her new toy to a glory hole.
1.9k words
4.45
95.1k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasen
chasen
34 Followers

It was 11:30 on a Tuesday. I was sitting in the office dealing with phone call after phone call. Somewhere amidst the noise in my office, I heard the familiar ding from my computer signifying that I have a mail message. I ignored it as I wrestled with the lawyer on the other end of the line. But for some reason, I couldn't get the message out of my head. I get forty messages a day, so why is this one distracting the hell out of me.

Finally, I could resist no longer and so I reached over to the computer and brought up my inbox. The message was from this incredibly gorgeous woman, Marlene, who I met online. The subject line read "One Chance."

I became so enthralled, I completely lost track of the conversation on the phone. I heard the lawyer on the other line speak my name with an irritated tone.

"Yes, I am here" I said as I clicked on the email. My heart skipped a beat. It read: "You only get one chance. There is a Spearmint Rhino on Valley Boulevard. I will be there at 1:30 today. You will not see me but I will see you. I want you to proceed directly to the men's room. Do not come looking for me or I will leave and you will never talk to me again. There are three stalls. I want you in the center stall at exactly 1:30."

Well, I was in shock. This woman had made it rather clear to me that she was in a committed relationship and that real sex was out of the question. Now, she was, at the very least, willing to meet me in person.

Again my mind was far from the negotiation still proceeding on the phone. I interrupted the lawyer who had been spewing for too long now and said, "Listen, my client wants $500,000 up front, the rest you can pay over 5 years. That is the bottom line. If it won't work for you then we will have to take our chances at trial. You can let me know in writing by the end of the week, but I have to hang up now." With that, I hung up the phone. That was not my normal style of negotiating, but I had to get off the phone.

The anxiety building up in the pit of my stomach was almost unbearable. I knew that I probably would not actually go through with it. Besides, I had way too much work to do to take off in the middle of the day. But then why was I feeling so anxious. Almost guilty.

After an hour of attempting to get work done, I decided I had to at least go to the club and see her. No harm in that. Just wanted to see if she really was that beautiful in person. But it would take me forty-five minutes to get there. I shut down my computer and hurried to my car. The drive to the video store was excruciating. My mind was moving through fantasy after fantasy. The hardness between my legs was an ever constant reminder that, no matter how anxious I felt, the idea of meeting this woman was one of the craziest thing I had done in a long time.

I spotted the club on the right and turned into the parking lot. It was 1:23. As I walked to the door, I noticed that there were not many cars in the parking lot. A lady at the entrance to the club greeted me and asked for the ten dollar entry fee. I complied and asked here where the bathroom was. She directed me to turn right as I entered the club, pass the stage and it would be down the hall on the left.

As I walked into the club my eyes immediately started scanning the room, but I didn't wonder around. I didn't want to risk coming all the way out here and then screw it up by not following her rules. In reality, her dominant attitude in the email really turned me on. On my way to the bathroom, I noticed a fairly attractive blonde on stage. She seemed a little more attractive than what I would have expected on the weekday lunch shift, but given the sexual fog I was in, my perception may have been a little off.

I found the men's room with ease and walked through the door. The room was empty and surprisingly clean. There were three stalls on the back wall. With my heart pounding in my chest, I moved into the middle one and locked the door behind me. As I shut the door, I found a note attached to the back. It read "I will be entering the stall on your right. If you look down, you will find a hole about the size of a large tennis ball. Keep your eye on that hole. If you perform your duty well, your reward will be more than even your erotic imagination could foresee."

I looked down at the wall to my right. The wall went all the way to about three inches above the ground, so there was no way to see to the other side, but there was a small hole about four feet from the floor. My heart was pounding as I heard the bathroom door open. I waited, but soon heard the sound of a man using the urinal. Disappointed, I stood there in the stall as two or three more men came in and did their business. About fifteen minutes after I entered the stall, my conscious started getting the best of me and I made a decision to leave. Just then, I heard the stall door on my right open. My heart stopped. I shook off the thought and went to unlock my door. Just then, out of the corner of my eye, I caught a large flaccid cock push its way through the hole in the wall. I don't know what I was expecting, but it surely was not this. I thought Marlene was going to give me a peep show or something. I knew she was girl with a little extra, but I did not expect this much extra. The cock hanging into my stall was at least six inches soft with a large thick head covered by foreskin. I stared at it. I had never actually touched another cock before and I hand never really even seen one that was not cut. I knew what she expected of me, but I just could not bring myself to do it. After a few seconds, she started to retreat. In a panic, I reached out quickly and brushed its underside with my palm. It was struck by how heavy it felt.

Responding to my touch, she moved stopped her retreat. I sensed she was giving me one more chance. Almost instinctively, I squatted before her beautiful cock and held it in my hand. I could feel the blood begin to flood in. She pressed the length of it back into my stall. Strangely, my mouth watered. I wanted so badly to place that soft head between my lips. To my surprise, I did just that. Lifting the length of her with my hand, I parted my lips, wet them with my tongue, pulled back the foreskin, and wrapped my lips around her. Her skin was so soft and warm. Slowly, I released the pressure from my lips and guided her further into my mouth. My mouth watered uncontrollably as her large head rested on the back of my tongue. I closed my lips and sucked gently. Although she already filled my mouth, her massive tool began to swell and harden. I removed my hand from her and began slow deep movements up and down her now engorged cock. Sucking hard through both motions. After only a few strokes, I felt a small amount of salty fluid mix with my own saliva. It curled my tongue and provided a slightly better lube for the huge object of my desire.

I could never explain it, but I pictured all of the girls who have sucked my own cock and tried desperately to do a better job. I remembered how incredible it felt to have a girl bring me all the way down her throat. I knew that I wanted nothing more than to give Marlene the same pleasure. But how, she was huge. With every stroke, I pushed harder, trying to force her all the way down. Pausing with her head pressing firmly against the back of my throat I would adjust my position to allow more and more to pass through. Finally, I adjusted my body so that my head was tilted as far back as it could go. With that, I had her all the way in. I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. I knew how incredible it must feel to her. She responded by pushing firmly against the wall. I left my mouth in place as she began short pulsing thrusts deep into my throat. With each thrust, I coated her massive cock with warm saliva and used my tongue to apply pressure to the thick underside. The wall creaked as she fucked my mouth.

Then it began. It is not like I should have been surprised, but my eyes must have been as wide as saucers. I didn't know how to react, so I did not react at all. I just left my mouth were it was. Her thrusts became more like short quick pulses. The head in the back of my throat grew enormous, cutting off my breathing entirely. Her long thick shaft grew hard as a rock. The movement stopped for a second and her entire rod lept in my mouth. I knew what was coming, but I did not expect it would be so much. The next pulse sent a flood of cum pouring down my throat. I swallowed, but more came spraying in. I kept swallowing, trying to force it all down, but I felt it overflow into my cheeks and out the corners of my mouth. The sharp aroma intoxicated me. . . sent my head spinning. Finally, the convulsions slowed and then stopped. As she pulled her now softening cock past my lips, I gave it one last suck. Closing my eyes, I swallowed the last of her and sat back on my heels. . . satiated.

I opened my eyes quickly as I heard the stall door open followed quickly by the door to the men's room. I couldn’t believe she had left so quickly. I didn't even get to see her. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and exhaled. Her scent rose up to my nose and made me smile.

The door to the men's room opened once again, followed by the distinct sound of women's heels on the bathroom floor. I snapped back into reality. One of the strippers was in the men's room, I thought. The door to the stall on my right opened and in she walked.

"So how was your first cock you little slut" the voice said. I was terrified. How could this stripper know. Still on my knees, I peered through the hole in the wall.

My heart sank. I got that incredibly sick feeling that starts in your back and then moves like fire all the way through your body. Standing in the stall next to me was Marlena. She stepped back, gave me a wicked smile, lifted her skirt and revealed a thick hard six inch cock. . . only this one was cut.

"Now it's my turn" she said.

. . . to be continued. . .

chasen
chasen
34 Followers