Marlene, Kate, and Francis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francis finally couldn't hold out and with a loud gasp and a great spasm, shot hot cum inside of Marlene. Marlene cried out feeling this and sucked so hard on Kate's clit that Kate had an equally earth-shattering orgasm just seconds later. Francis kept sliding in and out of Marlene, slowing down so that Marlene could contract her pussy to squeeze every last drop of cum from his shrinking cock. Marlene mimicked his movements, slowing her licking of Kate's pussy and then, once Francis was spent, raised herself up and turned to kiss him.

When Francis' lips met Marlene's, they both felt dizzy with exhaustion and passion. Francis tasted Kate's pussy juice on Marlene's lips as she thrust her tongue into his mouth. Kate smiled as she watched the two of them kiss and suckle each other's lips.

"Hey you two! You're not being very attentive hosts. What does a girl have to do to get a cock in her pussy around here?" she giggled.

Francis and Marlene smiled and looked at each other. "Oh honey, do you think it would be too much to ask for you to fuck my new friend here? She really deserves a good screw I think." Marlene said, wickedly smiling.

"You know I want to fuck her. Unfortunately I'm not quite ready for that yet." he said, looking down at his spent penis.

"Well, I know how to fix that! I've got something special in mind." Kate said, propping herself up on the bed. Damn, this is one lucky guy, she thought to herself. He's about to get my specialty and he doesn't even know it.

Marlene and Francis looked at her, then looked at each other quizzically. What could she mean by "special" they both thought simultaneously...

To be continued...

12