Marlene: The Submission

Story Info
What started out as a cruel trick has evolved.
2.4k words
4.25
57.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasen
chasen
34 Followers

The look in her eyes made me sink. My mind was torn in half. Part of me was absolutely appalled thinking about what I had just done. . . to a man. The other part couldn't ignore the rock hard cock between my legs. She was absolutely gorgeous. The way she stared at me made me feel so erotic. I knew I had crossed a line, but suddenly I didn't care. All I wanted was to make her happy. And as she stepped toward the hole, I knew what I would have to do if I really wanted to make her happy.

As she neared, I stared, hypnotized, at the soft skin of her protrusion. The rather large head was so swollen it almost glistened. My mouth was wet with anticipation. As she moved closer to the wall, my lips parted. With outstretched tongue, I greeted the warm shining head, guiding it smoothly into my waiting mouth. Unlike the rough man before her, Marlene was slow, and intense. She controlled herself, and somehow I already knew, she controlled me.
I massaged the base of her shaft with my tongue as I sucked the head as far into my throat as the metal of the stall would allow. Short, firm strokes. The intensity overwhelming me. I wanted her to cum. I wanted to feel her swell. I wanted to hear her breathing intensify. I wanted to taste her. But, unexpectedly, more than anything I wanted to please her.

I sucked firmly, massaging and milking her as best I could. A few minutes in, without any increase in her tempo, I felt her head bulge in my throat. Her control was astounding. She stopped moving all together. I sucked hard, begging her to fill my mouth. The first pulse sent my heart racing. With the second, her wonderful seed sprayed hot against the back of my throat. I swallowed as the next poured over my tongue. Several more convulsions leaked wonderfully warm juice into every corner of my mouth. I sucked hard, swallowed, then gently massaged her from base to tip, coaxing every last drop. I swallowed once more and she withdrew. I sucked again, trying desperately not to lose her. As her soft head broke free of my lips, I felt an astounding emptiness and fell to the floor.

Through the hole in the wall, I saw her skirt drop. Her door opened and the sound of her heals pierced the silence in my head. In a remarkably firm voice she spoke. "Follow me my little bitch. It is time for you to go to work."

Now, somehow, in the euphoria that was my mind at the time, I thought she meant that it was time for me to go back to work. I was wrong, unbelievably wrong.

As I stumbled out of the stall, I watched her graceful form exit the bathroom. I tried to act normal, but almost fell over myself because I was afraid of loosing her or disappointing her. She strode across the club, attracting the wide-eyed stares of the few men braving the lunch hour. I followed. I could feel my face flush. I just knew that everyone in there knew what I had just done. My head hung low, but my eyes never stopped watching the sexiest woman I had ever met. She walked around the stage, heading toward the DJ booth. I noticed a mid-20s man sitting in one of the booths against the back wall. He was entranced by her. She, apparently noticed it too. Looking at him, she placed a hand on her chest as if to say, "who me". His only response was to smile, a begging, pleading smile. I was a few feet behind her and slowed as she turned and walked over to him. Leaning down, she said something to him that I couldn't hear. He reached for his wallet, she took his face in her hand, said something and held up her hand as if to say "five minutes." He shook his head and she turned back to me. She walked by me, turned once again toward the DJ booth, and entered a door marked "Employees Only." I followed.

I passed through the door and shut it behind me, so eager to finally be alone with her. I wanted to run my hands all over her beautiful body. As I turned, I only caught a glimpse of her before her hand slapped powerfully across my face. "On your knees Bitch." I was stunned, but immediately dropped to my knees. Now, I have had rough sex before, but there was something about the way she talked to me, like she truly believed that she owned me.

"Now my little Bitch, I am going to lay down the ground rules. They are very simple. First, you follow my orders no matter what. Second, you never ask me a question, you only answer and you only answer with a 'Yes Mistress' or a 'No Mistress'. Third, you will never cum unless I tell you too. Fourth, and this is the most important, never disappoint me. If you disobey, your punishment will be severe. If you fail to serve me well, you will be released permanently, and I don't give second chances."

I couldn't even look at her. I just knelt there with my head bowed and whispered "yes Mistress."

"I want you to understand clearly. I own you. If I call you, you answer. If I tell you to meet me somewhere, you be there on time. If I tell you bend over, you spread your tight little ass no matter where we are. If I tell you to swallow, you suck until your mouth is flooded and you better not spill a fucking drop. You see, I have customers and they have needs. They pay good money and they demand outstanding service. I have been looking for someone who can help me in that regard and you, my Bitch, are it."

"Now I will be honest with you, you didn't do a bad job in the bathroom, but you have a great deal to learn. I, however, am not here to teach you. You will learn by doing and your first lesson starts in 2 minutes. Now, take off your clothes, all of them. Put them in that cabinet over there and stand behind the curtains. When my next customer walks in, you will be quiet. When I call you, you will come out and you will obey. Understood?"

The fear rising in me almost made me vomit. I was beyond the euphoria of the bathroom. I wanted to run, but I just knelt there. Before I really had time to think about my situation, her hand came hard across my face.

"You have one minute. Walk out that door now, or get undressed and get behind the damn curtain." She raised her hand.
Almost instinctively, my hand moved to my shirt and started unbuttoning it. I though I caught a smile across her face before she turned and began preparing an elaborate set of cuffs and belts on the opposite wall.

"You better hurry" she said nonchalantly.

I rushed as fast as I could to undress. Tearing off my clothes and shoving them into the cabinet. As I closed the door, I heard a rough knocking on the door. I rushed behind the curtain. My heart was pounding in my chest.

When the door opened, the loud music came booming in. I heard a muffled hello and then the door closed. The bass still penetrated the room, or maybe that was my heart. My Mistress very sexily told the man to get undressed. I heard the ruffle of clothes and then, in an almost condescending tone, he said "Your not going to use a fucking condom when you suck me off are you?" My Mistress replied softly, "no dear, take my word for it, not a drop of your wonderful cum will be wasted." He replied "Yeah baby, you are a dirty little whore." She didn't respond. Instead, she told him to stand against the wall. I heard the belts and cuffs moving.

He hesitantly said, "why do you need this shit." She responded in a very convincing manner, "Darling, you are not allowed to touch me, those are the rules. So if you want to have that big cock of yours drained in a way you have never experienced before, you are going to have to be restrained. Believe me darling, the things that are about to be done to you are going to blow your mind. These restraints are for your protection and mine." As she spoke, I could hear the fastening of cuffs and belts. He sheepishly muttered "Ah. . . Ok, seems a bit overboard, but whatever."

A few minutes of silence, and she spoke, "there now darling, this will be the best $200 you have ever spent. Let me put this over your eyes, it will help you concentrate. You are free to moan and scream, no one can hear you in here." He responded with a "huh".

With a shocking change in tone, she commanded, "Come here Bitch." I hesitated and she followed with a "Now." I walked out from behind the curtain. There, pinned against the wall was the young man, bound in the form of an X against the wall, eyes covered with a black sash. His arms were restrained, his feet were restrained, his thighs were restrained, his chest and waist were restrained. He looked completely immobile except for his head. His semi-rigid cock pointed straight out. It was large, about 7 inches, was cut, and had large veins running along its length. As I observed the scene in absolute awe, she grabbed the back of my hair firmly and whispered in my ear, "swallow." With that, she looked to the man's cock and shoved my head in that direction. I turned immediately to protest and gripped my hair hard, tilting her head as if to warn me. I moved slowly toward the man. I heard her say "good boy."

Kneeling before him, I could smell sweat and adrenaline. His cock twitched before me and he said, "what the fuck is going on." I looked back nervously at my mistress. Her eyes were cold, forcing me to look away immediately and place my tongue on the tip of his head, the bead of pre-cum salty on my tongue. I felt unbelievable shame, at the same time, I felt unbelievably aroused. Confused, I decided the best thing was to get this over with. I quickly took him in my mouth. Like I had done before, I massaged the shaft of his cock with my tongue, coating it with my saliva. As it got wet, I began forcing it down my throat, adjusting my position so I could take him deeper. His cock hardened almost instantly. I enveloped him, letting his cock rest in my mouth for a few seconds as I swallowed, massaging him with my throat muscles. Then I pulled back, sucking hard, gliding my tongue firmly against his rock hard shaft. Over and over again I continued. I could hear him yelling stupid things; "yeah, suck me you fucking whore. Drink my cum you dirty bitch." If he only knew.

As my pace quickened, his comments turned to moans. I knew he was close and it turned me on. I had no physical attraction to him, yet I yearned for him to cum in my mouth. I pulled at his cock with my mouth and lips, sucked him deep into my throat, cutting off my air for long periods of time. I gagged a little, but continued to work him. Then suddenly I heard my Mistress's voice.

"Now my darling, let's shed some light on the situation." With that, I looked up and saw her remove the sash. He muttered, "what. . .how" and then he looked down and saw me. He shook violently, but the restraints held him firm. I was so shocked I hadn't even taken his cock out of my mouth. I just knelt there, staring at him and then at my Mistress. She looked at me and stated very firmly, "Make him cum or you are released."
He was screaming now, calling me names, threatening me, but with his cock immobile, I chose to obey. A sense of dread and, at the same time, power, came over me. I would make him cum, regardless of what he thought.

I worked harder now, deep-throating him. Using my face to fuck him hard and deep. I sucked hard and milked his still rock hard cock. I knew what made me cum and I decided it might just do the same for him. Using the spit that was dripping off the base of his cock, I wet my left middle finger. Nice and wet, I rubbed it from under his balls all the way to his puckered asshole. With one smooth motion, I put pressure on his tight little bud, took his cock deep into my throat, and slid my finger halfway in. He gasped, yelled something unintelligible, and banged his head against the wall. Leaving his cock down my throat, I began short pulsing motions with my head. I knew he was close. I slid a little more of my finger into his ass. He was silent now, with the occasional muttering of "no." I sensed his head swelling in my throat, his body becoming rigid. I had done it, nothing could stop it now. I knew that for sure.

With pride, I held him tight as his cock spasmed and the first wonderful wave of cream pour down my throat. He yelled, a deep guttural yell. I almost smiled as I let the next wave of sticky cum pour over my tongue. Rush after rush of warm fluid poured from him as his yell fell to a whimper. I swallowed it all. As he fell silent, I softly milked the last drops from him before I pulled away. My Mistress grabbed me by the back of the hair, more gently this time, and guided me up, pushing me back toward the curtain. My knees wobbly and my cock pulsing, I walked behind the curtain without even glancing back.

"Get dressed" I heard her say. There was only silence until I heard the door open and the same booming music shocked me into reality, a new, wonderful, reality.

chasen
chasen
34 Followers