Marline Becomes A Slut Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as I held onto her head and would not let her go I was wild with lust. She inserted fingers inside of me and I was bouncing up and down hard trying to drive her fingers deeper into me as she licked (or tried to) my swollen clit. I saw the door open and Steve came in he said "Is she ready Joy?" the red head stopped licking me long enough to say "almost, she needs a little more prepping. I watched as Steve undressed and knelt next to my head. He tried to put his penis into my mouth, but I turned my head and kept flinging my hips into Joy. Joy stopped long enough to say "suck his cock bitch, suck it or I stop, do it now you cunt!" I opened my mouth and Steve knelt over my face I grabbed his penis so I would not choke I guess, I watched as he fucked my mouth and Joy licked and fingered me. Steve climaxed in my mouth and I coughed and spit out his sperm. He reached down and through my bra, pinched my right nipple real hard, and said, "you never spit out a guys cum, you swallow it down, it is your nectar.

Things seemed to slow down, well they seemed to slow down, and I was still heaving my groin up against Joy’s fingers. She said "I think she is ready now" then she pulled her fingers out and brought them to my mouth. "Suck them bitch, suck your cunt juice from my fingers" I did as she said. I started to do it slowly at first, and then I again started going wild. Steve in the mean time started rubbing my clit, The camera came in real close and I could see my clit all swollen and red. He asked me if I wanted to cum, I moaned, he asked louder, I moaned louder. Joy pulled her fingers out from my mouth and my lips went chasing her fingers as she pulled out. Then she said "Tell him bitch, tell him if you want to cum or not." I could hear my voice answer them both, I said "please, please I need to cum, I want to cum, help me, oh God, I want to cum" then Steve said "I would say she is ready, help me get her up."

They stood me up and I went after Steve’s mouth with mine own, then Joy came over and started kissing my neck at the same time. Soon I was going after her lips with mine as we walked to the two chairs in the room. They sat me down in one with Joy and I kissing deep and hard, Steve sat across from me in the other chair. Joy broke her kiss and stepped back.

Phil came back on the screen again and said "My, my, you sure where hot and horny that drug weren’t you Marline, that "HCRTF" really works well doesn’t it, we both know you would have never allowed anything like that with out it don’t we. Did you also know that you can not hypnotize a person to make them do things that they do not want or desire to do Marline?" I have been told for instance, that if a woman such as you that thinks sex is only for her husband inside her bedroom with the lights off will not do anything to change that. Even a trained hypnotist can not hypnotize you to change the way you are or feel at all. No one can force a person such as your self to do anything immoral at all because her subconscious will not let her break her morals or standards.

There is a key you see the subconscious or the mind has to recall those morals when the person is under or "hypnotized." That is, what your morals are, with our little memory block, the mind remembers nothing, on top of that my dear, the only thing your mind can think of is sex, your mind and body are craving sex, your mind is screaming for cock. Your body is screaming for a cock, with both your mind and body both craving a hard cock, you have got to climax. Well you see, this next part was pretty easy, what I can’t wait to see is how you are going to react now that the memory block is gone. I don’t know if you know anything about computers or not, but what we have done is in a rough way of putting it, re-programmed your mind. And your body now has no choice at all.

The screen changed again and Steve said very softly "Ok Marline, if you do everything I tell you, I promise you that you will have the best, the most mind blowing, mind melting climax that you have ever had in your entire life. Would you like that Marline? I sat there in front of him legs apart, my hand pulling up my long dress and as he spoke I started to rub my clit and I moaned. Steve said "that’s it baby, rub it, now close your eyes and listen to my voice. Listen as you rub, that’s it, you can only hear my voice, it is making you go deeper and deeper into a deep sleep. That’s it Marline, deeper, yes, keep rubbing, go deeper into your sleep, listen to my voice. Can you hear me Marline? I said "yes" Steve then said "you want to climax don’t you Marline?" I said yes, I do" Steve asked "are you on fire, do you want to be fucked, do you need a hard cock?" I answered with out any hesitation "Yes, I do." then he said "tell me what you want and what you need." I kept lightly rubbing myself and again with out any hesitation said "I need a hard cock to fuck me, I need to cum, I want to cum, I need it bad." Steve said "Listen very closely, you have a memory loss, your name is Marline Johnson, you are married, and you are addicted to sex, you have to have sex, your body craves sex. You came here to give your body what it wants, what it craves. You can not get enough sex; it is what you live for. You do need sex right now don’t you Mrs. Johnson?" I answered very clearly and very sexy "Yes, Yes I do need sex right now." Steve then said, "good, we know nothing else about you. No one here knows anything about you. All we know is you love fuck and love to get very nasty. You are very perverted when it comes to sex you came here to feed your perverted sexual desires. You love the taste of sperm; you love it more than chocolate, more than ice cream, more than pie or cake. You love the salty taste of sperm from men, and the sweet taste of nectar that comes from a pussy. You love to eat and suck out a pussy that has just been fucked getting all the sperm and cunt juice.

We know that you like to talk dirty and you have a gutter mouth when you are fucking, we know that you get extremely turned on when people talk dirty to you. You loved it when you are called a "Bitch" and it turns you on knowing you love to fuck like a "Bitch" in heat. You really get turned on when anyone refers to you as "cunt", "whore" or "slut". Most woman hate those words but not you, hearing them, and being called by them makes you extremely horny. When you hear the words "cock" "pussy" "asshole" you always think of sex, you hear the word "cock" and you always want to put one in your mouth. When you hear the word "pussy" you crave sexual release. You can get it buy fucking, or by eating and loving licking a pussy. When you here the word "asshole" it makes you crave a cock up and in your ass. You have no control over this, your cunt and your asshole want cock, and your mouth wants cock. You have got to have cock; you crave cock any cock.

In fact Mrs. Johnson you will do anything to get fucked by a male, you will fuck a male human or a male dog, and it doesn’t matter just as long as you can fuck a hard cock. You will do anything to eat a woman, to fuck a woman, We know you love being fucked in your mouth, in your cunt and in your asshole. Some of your strongest climaxes come when you are being fucked in your asshole and you are sucking a man’s cock or eating another woman. You love being fucked in your ass and your cunt while you suck or eat a woman. You are the hottest woman alive. You desire nasty, filthy sex all the time. When you see a man's cock, you will crave it; you will have to fuck it. You do not care where you are at, or what you are doing. Sex is the only thing that matters to you, you crave climaxing and you crave to making others climax. It makes you feel wonderful when you make another climax. Mrs. Johnson is, you are a pussy and cock hungry bitch in heat, and you can not get enough cock and pussy. This is all we know, and this is all you know, You remember nothing. Do you understand Marline?"

I answered him and said "yes, I understand" Steve then said "Marline, tell me where are you from?" I answered "I don’t know" Steve then asked "how did you get here?" I answered "I don’t know" He then asked "why are you here Mrs. Johnson?" I said "I need a man, any man, I need to get fucked, I am looking for nasty filthy sex, I am so fucking hot, my pussy and ass need a cock" Steve said "good, very good Mrs. Johnson Can you remember why you are here? Do you remember anything at all? Other than that" I said "I am addicted to sex, I need sex, I want to get fucked and fucked. I want to eat pussy." Steve said Good girl Mrs. Johnson, now do you remember anything else?" I said "I can’t remember anything, I really need to have a cock to fuck me, I need it bad." Steve said "Good Mrs. Johnson, what about a dog, I have a big dog that will fuck you like crazy, would you want my dog to fuck you bitch? "

I answered him "yes, fuck yes, I need a dog’s cock, oh God, any cock" Steve then said "what about a nice hot pussy, would you like to eat a woman’s hot wet slimy cunt right after a man pumped his sperm inside of her and pulled his cock out?" I said, "Yes, I would, I would suck her and suck his cock cleaning them both." He then said "Ok, Marline, now listen closely you are going to get all the sex you desire and crave. When I say the word "now" you are going to have the strongest and best climax of your life. Whenever you are having any kind of sex with yourself, when you masturbate, when you use anything to fuck your hot pussy or when you have sex with a woman or with a man in order for you to climax you must hear another person say the word "now." No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to climax unless you hear another person say the word "now". Do you understand Marline?"

I said, "yes I understand." You have never had a climax like this in your life before now. When you hear the word, you will experience the strongest climax in your life; you have never felt anything like this climax before this moment. Do you understand Marline?" I answered "yes, I understand" When you are being fucked by another person, you are wild, you are a screamer, you cannot control yourself, your mouth will not stop begging for them to come, to make you come. No one can beg for cock better than you can. When you are being fucked by a man, you will tell him you love his cock, you will tell him he is the best man that has ever fucked you. You will beg him not to stop, you will plead for him to go faster and harder. You will beg him to shoot his sperm deep inside of you. You will tell him how much you love him fucking you, you will tell him how much you love his cock in you.

When you have a dog fucking you, it is the same, you will talk to the dog as you would any lover, and you will tell him how much you love his cock. You will fuck him hard and beg for him not to stop. You will fuck him hard and you will go right to the edge of a climax, but you will never be able to climax unless another person say’s the word "now". When you have sex with another woman, you will make her climax and climax over and over; you get enjoyment from making her climax. You will go right to the edge of a mind blowing earth shattering climax, but just like the dog, you have to hear the word "now" Do you understand this Mrs. Johnson?" I sat there watching my pussy felt like it was on fire, my gut hurt with desire for sex, my mind was spinning and I mouthed the words as I said them on the TV "yes".

Steve said "Good, I am going to hand you a small rubber dildo coated with KY jelly. You are going to insert it into your hot little cunt, remember when ever you use anything to fuck your self you must use a lubricant. If you don’t, your poor little cunt will get all raw and sore. KY is best, however butter and Vaseline are also good; always uses something when you fuck you’re self or when another person fucks you with a fake cock. The only time you do not have to use a lubricant like that is when your cunt is full of male’s sperm. When your cunt is full of the sweet nectar, you can fuck and fuck over and over and never get sore. Do you understand Mrs. Johnson?" I answered "yes, I understand." Also when you fuck your self in your asshole, it is best to also use a lubricant, Now stop rubbing yourself and hold out your hand" I did as he said and I watched as Joy handed me a rubber dildo. Steve then said "Put the cock in your mouth Marline, love it with your mouth before you put it inside of you. Yes that’s it, suck it just like you sucked my cock on the bed. Ok, now bring it down, let Joy but KY on it and around your hot little hole, ok now lift your legs up, now put it that hot little hole of yours. Yes, that’s it Marline." I watched as I did everything he told me to. Then he said "Do you like the way it feels Marline?"

I answered him and said, "yes, I like it" He then said "do you love the feeling of it Marline?" I said, "yes I love it" he asked me "can you feel the cock sliding in and out of your hot cunt, fucking you?" I said "yes" Steve then said "do you want to cum now or wait some more?" I answered "now, please, I want to cum now please, Oh God it feel so fucking good, Give it to me, Fuuuucccckkkk me, Oh fuuuccckkkk mmmmmeeeee" I was mesmerized as I watched myself pounding in and out of myself with that rubber cock. Steve said, "not yet Bitch, we have to do a few more things first. Keep fucking yourself but stop talking you can moan, but listen to my voice. That feeling you are now feeling, is wonderful isn’t it Marline?" I said, "yes, I love it, I love it so fucking much" Steve said "yes you do, and you want this feeling all the time don’t you Marline?’ I said "yes I do, I got to have it, I want it all the time"

Joy walked over to Steve knelt down and took his limp cock into her mouth. I watched as she reached down and started touching herself as she sucked him. Steve said listen to my voice Marline, it is getting better, and better, you are getting closer, yes, closer, you have to climax soon or you will die trying." I watched as I was now slamming the cock in and out of myself harder and faster the faster I was fucking myself my pussy was making sloshing noises as it went in and out. Sitting there watching I felt a craving between my legs I wanted that same feeling that I was watching on the TV. Steve said "Your close, so close, now listen to me, you can’t cum, no matter how hard you fuck that cunt of yours, you can’t cum no matter how hard you try.

12