Marlyn makes a Bet

Story Info
Young Filipina has to keep her word.
3.1k words
4.5
34.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you've enjoyed my previous posts. If you've read my previous stories, you know my girlfriend, Marlyn is a very petite Filipina girl who grew up in Maramba area of the Philippines. She is irresistible with a fantastic, slim body 5'2", fantastic buns and a beautiful face with and a HUGE smile.

Marlyn and I were enjoying a nice long weekend as we had Monday off from work. We slept late and got up late. I had gotten up first so I took a shower and took care of some emails and caught up on the news. I decided to order delivery pizza as it was already 11:15 AM and I was starving. While the local pizza place is really good, they take a lot longer than the crappy chains that deliver fast. I got to watch Marlyn scurry off to the bathroom as naked as a jaybird as she never wears PJs to bed with me (which I really appreciate). She put her hands on her hips and had a stunned look on her face at the mess I had made in the bathroom. I didn't try to make a mess but I admit I'm not that tidy and she is. She doesn't complain but is always shocked for some reason even though we've been together for quite a while.

Marlyn quickly tidied up, and took a brief steamy shower. She dried off and put on my old robe. She bounced out of the bathroom, jumped on top of me and said, "Good morning, Hun!" She then proceeded to kiss the heck out of my face which I like even though it really makes me feel shy.

Marlyn said she really appreciated all the extra nice things I said to her yesterday and hoped I'd keep on doing it. I told her the truth, "I'm not good at expressing myself that way so don't expect it to happen any time soon or often, just know that I love you."

Marlyn always liked hearing that I loved her but was as playful as ever and decided to bait me. She said if I felt so much for her that I'd easily be able to say more nice things. I told her I just don't talk much and knew that so she should be happy I was able to muster so much yesterday.

She then decided to bait me some more. "I bet you can't list 5 things that prove that I'm special to you."

I then decided to catch her in her own trap. "You bet me what?"

She then said, "I bet you a extra naughty blow job!"

I said, "You would give me one anyways; obviously you are just trying to yank my chain and know that I could list 5 things if the stakes were high enough."

Marlyn never likes getting caught playing games even though she does like to tease me. She thought about it and said, "Fine, I bet you anything".

I said, "That sounds good but do I still get the extra naughty blowjob?"

Marlyn smiled and said, "Sure!" I think she thought I'd just get the blowjob and forget about the bet.

I said, "I'd make the bet but I don't think you have the guts to honor your bet!" Marlyn didn't want to be called chicken by anyone and now she was curious about what I'd say. Furthermore, she can't resist her own curiosity.

Marlyn was bouncing with excitement now. "PLEASE, Honey, tell me. Tell me! I'll keep my word."

"OK," I said. "Here are five reasons you are so special to me. One, you could be in a room full of empty chairs and you always choose my lap to sit in no matter where we are. Two, when we are in bed and you put your head on my chest, you always stare up with your beautiful eyes to make sure I'm comfortable and relaxed. Three, you make me laugh every day when you stare in shock at a mess I've made and never ever complain and then you tidy it up which makes me feel like you really care. Four, you always put yourself between me and other girls which makes me proud to be with someone who is a little possessive and thinks other girls might see what you think makes me special. And let me think, if I'm not mistaken, that only leaves one more item."

Marlyn was smiling from ear to ear as she appreciated the thought I had put into putting to words how I felt. When she saw the look in my eyes, she started to get nervous as she knew I was thinking about the bet.

"Five, I love how when you've had too much to drink you really express your naughty needs".

Marlyn thought about it and said, "Number five doesn't count, I'm no more naughty when I've been drinking".

I said, "Let me remind you. A few months ago, at your cousin's engagement party, you had a lot of vodka Collins after trying one because you liked it and didn't think they tasted like they had much alcohol. As soon as we got through the front door at home you begged me to fuck you up the ass like the little slut you are".

Marlyn objected, "That isn't the first time you've done me there!"

I said, "That is the first time you begged me to do it with naughty language. You kept shouting - make me feel like a slut. I need you to cum in my ass. I'm your naughty little Filipina slut!"

Marlyn said, "I don't remember saying that." Then started to blush a little as she realized she did say that. She doesn't like to ever lose an argument though so she said, "that still doesn't count. That was one time! Name something recent!"

"OK but if I do, no more discussion, I win the bet," I said.

"Fine," Marlyn said. She sometimes forget things when she drinks and was confident she hadn't done anything too recently.

"Last weekend," I started, "You and I went to your Aunts. You told me she is too strict and can be judgmentally harsh. So you kept drinking wine during dinner to try and keep things light as she kept talking about religion and how girls in this country are going to hell as they don't wait to get married before having sex. In the car you took off your panties and bra and pulled up your summer dress so I could get a good view of your wonderful little smooth pussy. You then took my hand from the shifter and put it on your pussy and helped me to rub you little pussy until you got really wet. You then took your finger, slid it into your wet little pussy and then put it my mouth and asked me if you tasted slutty."

I said I could definitely taste a note of slut in your pussy but it was too small of a sample to be sure. "You kept rubbing my hand on your slippery little pussy all the way home," I said. "Then you did something that blew my mind as you took my hand from your pussy and licked my finger and said it didn't taste slutty enough to you. As I went to untie my shoes, you pushed me over and put your pussy over my face and shouted, 'Please lick my pussy. I need your tongue deep in your little slut's cunt!' You then proceeded to plop down, and grind your gorgeous little pussy all over my face as you to tell me in detail how good it felt. As soon as I made you cum, you thanked me profusely then turned around and plopped your soaked pussy back on my face. You undid my belt, pushed down my pants and then said, 'oooh I want that too.' You then moved down my body, grabbed my hard cock with both hands, rubbed your pussy opening with it and slowly dropped down on it, reverse cowgirl. You then begged me to fill your naughty little cunt with cum. You rode me like a wild woman, squeezing my cock tight in your tight pussy until I came like a fire hose. You thanked me and then put your head down by me feet to rest but passed out. I had to strip you down and put you to bed. I have some lovely pictures of you sprawled out naked with my cum oozing out of your pussy if you'd like proof."

Marlyn began to remember the events and then apologized, then said, "Why did you take pictures of me like that?"

I said, "I said because you looked so hot and slutty, I couldn't resist. I needed something to for the spank bank for when I'm out of town and you aren't around. And you should never apologize for being naughty with me - it was HOT! I love how wild you can be when you lose your inhibitions with me."

She asked, "Are you sure? I don't want you thinking I'm trashy. My mother said trashy girls ruin their lives."

"Marlyn," I said, "you are being naughty with me for me and to make me happy and hopefully enjoy yourself as well. It seems like when you are drunk you are more comfortable enjoying your wild side. You like making me happy don't you?"

"Of course, Honey! I want you to be happy and I want to be the one who makes you happy!" she said while hugging me with the strength of ten tiny little Filipina girls.

I said, "Great, this is the perfect time for you to pay up your debt then!"

Marlyn looked at me with huge eyes and a look of fear. "Honey, you aren't going to hurt me are you?"

I kissed her little forehead and reassured her. "You know I want you to be happy. You know I love it when you enjoy yourself. If you don't trust me or want to live up to your end of the bet, I'll let it go and won't bring it up again."

Marlyn knew what I said was true but was obviously nervous about the payment. She also hated the idea of me calling her out on weaseling out of the bet. "I'll do it," she said with a little fear, excitement and curiosity.

I picked her up and put her cute little buns down on the kitchen table. "Lie back," I said. She was apprehensive but slowly lay all the way down. I then undid the knot holding the bathrobe she was wearing closed.

"We can't do this," she protested. "We eat our food here! And what if your neighbor sees me through these great big windows?"

I was barely listening to her as I picked up her silky smooth legs and put them over my shoulders. I then slid my tongue along her slit until her mock struggling stopped. "I will gladly eat your pussy at every meal so I'm not sure what the big deal is - or did you forget sitting on my face last weekend already? And as for my neighbor, if he does get to see you he's the second luckiest guy in the world."

She was about to say something although she was taking in the meaning of my compliment but I was already practicing my spelling with my tongue on her spectacular smooth little pussy. After she got nice and wet, I was nibbling on her clit when she had a relatively brief orgasm as her head lifted off the table. She let out a cute little moan that was loud enough to get the attention of my neighbors.

I then said, "Time to pay off the bet".

Marlyn looked scared again and said, "That wasn't it?"

"Not even close," I said. "That was to get you warmed up. Last night, when you were giving me a blowjob I liked watching you finger yourself."

"Honey," she said sweetly and shyly, "you weren't supposed to see that. I can't do that with you watching."

I said half jokingly, "I knew you didn't care enough to back up your bet!"

Marlyn couldn't stand the idea of me thinking she didn't care or that she wouldn't follow up when she gave her word. She didn't say another word, she just lay back down and began sliding her fingers over her pussy.

"That's a good girl," I said reassuringly. "You look so sexy rubbing that sweet little brown pussy. Looki how wet and swollen your pussy lips look. Mmmmm, I want to lick it clean but I can't take my eyes off your beautiful body. I bet you masturbate a lot you naughty girl." She sank one and then two fingers into her pussy. "Do you like having me watch as you finger fuck your sexy little pussy?" Her head started to tilt up a bit and her rubbing seemed to be a little more focused now. Her breathing became a little shorter and quick as she finally bit down on her lip to try and hide her excitement. "You do like me watching you being a naughty little slut, don't you?"

"Yes," she said. "It turns me on having you watch me be so squirm as I slip my fingers into my naughty little soppy wet pussy." She then looked over and saw my cock poking out from my shorts. She made a concerned sound as she can't ever leave my cock alone when I get hard (not complaining, mind you). She then something I never tire of hearing. "Can I suck your cock, please?"

I pulled down my shorts and fed her my cock. She gripped it with one hand as she slid it into her mouth while continuing to finger herself with her other hand. I wasn't going to last long at all with the beautiful sight in front of me and her magic mouth working miracles on my cock. I eased my fingers through the long dark hair on her head still wet from the shower as I eased in a little deeper into her wonderful mouth.

I looked at her in the eyes and said with pride "You are such a filthy girl. I'm so lucky to have you as my little slut. I wish everyone knew how hot and slutty you look right now. In fact, I'm pretty sure my neighbor is wishing he was here right now with his cock in your mouth." She tried to turn her head to look towards the window to see if anyone was looking but I kept her head in place under the pretense I was continuing to run my fingers through her hair. "Would it be so bad if my neighbor was watching you give me an incredible blowjob? I bet everyone would like to look at your sweet little naked body while you masturbate like a little whore." I couldn't hold back and started to really fuck her mouth hard as I was definitely in her throat now. She then began to rub furiously and started to orgasm loudly and spurt out a teeny bit of cum as her tummy tightened. I completely lost it and shot a huge load of cum down her throat that she guzzled down like an energy drink. We stayed like that for a moment as I regained my strength. She then pulled away and looked to see if the neighbor was looking (none that I could see were).

As she turned her head back, my cock rubbed her cheek and no more than a teaspoon dripped out. She went to wipe it off but I held her hand in place. "Leave it there," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"I told you it would be an extra naughty blow job," I said. "Now it is time you live up to that part of the bet". I looked down with pride and love at my naughty little Filipina girlfriend.

"Honey, what does that mean?" she said in a frustrated tone as her curiosity began to run wild.

The doorbell rang and she shot up immediately and pulled her robe closed and made a tight knot. I said, "I'm too tired and sweaty to get the door. Here is the $25 for the pizza and salad, just tell him to keep the change."

She said, "Let me go to the bathroom and clean my face and put on a slip before answering the door!"

I sighed, "You promised extra naughty, I really thought you would keep your word but if you don't want to, then you don't have to do it".

She made a sound of frustration, grabbed the money and answered the door, took the pizza and paid the man knowing full well she had my cum on her face. I'm not sure if she knew her nipples were poking through the thin warn out fabric of my old robe. I walked into the living room to watch the interaction and as he looked at me I could practically feel a high five mentally sent my way. I could hear the delivery guy tripping over his own words as she closed the door.

I kissed the top of her head and said, "That didn't hurt now did it? Admit it, it kind of turned you on to answer the door that way or your cute little nipples wouldn't be so hard."

She wrapped the robe again as if that would hide anything and then thought about it and said, "OK it was really exciting and I'm still turned on but what will he think?"

I said, "He'll think I have the sexiest little Filipina girlfriend in the world and since I ordered the pizza in your name, he'll probably fight to be the guy who gets to deliver to Marlyn."

She then smacked me on the arm twice and pretended to pout. I could see her cheeks swelling though and then I said something to make her feel better. "You are my little cum slut and no one else's," I said possessively. "You can't really blame me for being so proud of you." She then smiled and poured the soda for us. She wiped the cum from her cheek and licked her knuckle off to clean it. I undid the knot in the front of her robe and slipped it off of her. Sometimes she was shy about me staring at her body but she was usually very comfortable being completely nude when we were home. I don't know why but I loved to watch her eat naked.