Marlyn Sheds Her Inhibitions

Story Info
Filipina girlfriend learns to let go.
3.8k words
4.5
20.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote previously about my Filipina girlfriend named Marlyn. She's 5'2" tall, with very dark hair and nice big cheeks that swell when she smiled. She has amazing curvy legs, a very nice round ass and small and very sensitive breasts. She's thin --probably just a tad under 100lbs but still has nice curves.

When I first met her, she was very conservative Catholic in appearance although extremely affectionate. She could be very open about her affection, always holding my hand or sitting in my lap but quite shy in the bedroom as she'd never say a word when we had sex. The moment I touched her in bed she always seemed like she was just waiting to have sex though. She was amazing though as she'd crawl over every bit of my body and move her hips with amazing skill when she took top. She'd grab my head and shove me into her breasts as she loved the pleasure and pain as I sucked and nibbled on them.

However, despite her actions the night before, in the morning when she'd get out of bed she'd immediately cover up in my old robe. I liked the fact I was the only one who got to see her fabulous body but I wanted her to be a bit more confident when we were alone. I would always peel the robe off of her light brown body whenever I could. Finally after about 2 weeks of immediately taking it off after she put it on, I got her to leave it off for me since she knew I'd take it off her anyways. Now she only put it on if she left the bedroom.

Soon, I decided to push her a bit further once she was comfortable of running around our bedroom naked. When I'd come home from work, she'd have a couple of candles going and always greet me with a kiss and a great big smile. I would immediately start taking off her clothing. She'd just stare at me with an open mouth and her great big eyes staring, while I did as I wanted with her body. She'd then try to hold onto her bra and panties but I wouldn't be deterred.

"Why are you holding on to those?" I asked pretending to be frustrated.

"I can't just walk around the whole apartment without my clothes on," she said. I immediately pictured her doing it and it excited me.

"I don't see why not," I replied.

"Because we have neighbors!" she was quick to respond.

I then decided to help her, "You know it is nearly impossible at this time of day to see into an apartment and we aren't even on the ground floor. Look, you know I love looking at all of your body, right?"

"I guess so," she said.

"Don't give me that, I guess so nonsense," I said. "Why am I always taking your clothes off for you if I didn't want to see your sexy body? Why do you try to cover my eyes when you crawl on top and ride my cock? Why would I enjoy kissing your neck and every other bit of your body so much if I didn't enjoy the taste of your soft skin?" I asked as I started to gently kiss her neck. I slowly moved down from her delicious neck as she lowered her hands when I gently pulled her bra down. I could finally suck and nibble on her spectacularly sensitive nipples. She then started pulling my head close against her chest as I feasted on her little breasts and stiff nipples. I she offered no resistance as I removed her bra. She looked shocked as I balled it up and through it towards the bedroom door. Did she really think I'd let her put it back on?

I could see a wet spot in the front of her panties. I then went to slide them down but she held tight.

"I can't!" she said. "It isn't fully dark yet and the blinds are still only partially closed!"

I gave her a choice. "You can let me gently remove these or I'll tear them off you, ruining them completely and then I'll drag you in front of the window and turn on the lights so our neighbors all know what an incredibly hot little body you have." I admit I probably wouldn't do that but I wanted her to choose to let me have her naked in more rooms than just our bedroom.

She looked me in the eyes, and said, "You wouldn't dare!"

I looked her back in the eyes and calmly said, "You know I'll do exactly that. I'm being gallant and giving you a choice but you are going to push me into action if you don't decide right now!"

Marlyn looked at me for a moment and then her mouth dropped open again. She was stunned but didn't want her panties ripped so she released her fingers from the waistband of her panties.

I gently slid them down her soft, warm, luscious legs as my head was now level with her spectacular little pussy. "Good decision, I know you just bought these at Victoria Secrets last Sunday after church and I'm sure they cost a few dollars since you wouldn't let me pay for them. Just so you know, I like it when we go to the mall and you model them for me in that little changing room, even though I like it even better when you are just naked. Now let me look at your wonderful little body." I had known her for a while but never tired of just looking at every inch of her little body. I didn't always tell her that in words so I was spelling it out for her now.

I scooped her up and threw her on the couch. I got between her legs and pulled her ankles over my shoulders. I pulled down my pants halfway as I couldn't wait another minute. I didn't have time for foreplay. I shoved my cock into her wonderful wet and warm little pussy and it made a loud juicy noise as I slid back and forth. She made a bit more noise than usual as I was so excited, I was slamming into her tight little pussy a little harder than I normally do.

I started to feel her wet pussy cum dripping on my balls and sliding down her but cheeks onto the leather couch. I got excited knowing she was enjoying herself and realized I couldn't keep back forever. I then went further and said, "I love your tight little pussy. I love how your pussy lips feel stretched around my cock." She moaned as I said this. I guess being a bit more verbal was exciting her too.

I looked down and could tell she was cumming sooner than usual by the look on her face. I never get tired of that face but I wish she'd say something. I decided to go for broke. "Are you cumming, my dear?" She just closed her eyes and nodded hard. "I can't hear you." I slammed my cock in hard and she opened her wide, and said, "OH Honey! I'm cumming!" It might not seem that salacious to some but hearing that from my extremely conservative, ridiculously old-school catholic girlfriend was so exciting! That was hottest thing she ever said to me in our entire relationship!

I could tell she was embarrassed admitting that for some reason, so I slowed down and held her close reassuring her. "Sweetie, that was so nice of you to tell me. You are so good for my confidence when you said that. You are such a good girl. I'm so proud to be with such a good girl." I know it sounds silly but she always seemed to like it when I told her she was a good girl. She pulled her legs down from my shoulders and wrapped them around my lower back as she pulled me close. After a long slow kiss, I started to pump in and out of her long and slow.

"Oh my goodness," she said, "Are you still up for more?"

I could hear our pumping getting louder than ever as she had managed to get even wetter after her orgasm. I was picking up the pace and I knew I couldn't last even a minute with her hot wet cum all over my cock. "Sweetie," I said, "I need to show you how much you mean to me by filling your wet little pussy with my cum. Would my good little girl like me to fill her pussy?" She tilted her head back as I increased the pace and finally nodded her head.

"I can't hear you," I said as I stopped sliding in and out. "Should I stop?" She opened her eyes wide and shook her head no. I could tell she wasn't quite comfortable admitting what she wanted but I needed her to open up further. I said, "Should I fill your sweet little pussy with my cum? You'll have to say something if you want me to pump every bit of it into you."

She closed her eyes as she was too shy to look at me and said "please Honey, please cum inside me." She pulled my butt down with her hands and ankle so my cock would slide into her pussy again. I pumped for no more than a minute when I said, "Oh yeah, Sweetie, can you feel my hot cum spurting deep into your little pussy?" She just gave me a huge smile, nodded and pulled me as close as possible. She always held me in after the last pump for at least five minutes. I told her how proud of her I was and how much I liked that she was being naughtier than usual. I didn't push it any further as that was a huge step forward for us.

Each day after for the rest of the week I pushed her a bit more but they almost always started off with her trying to get us into the bedroom before I took off her clothes. I need to get her more comfortable with being naked in the rest of the apartment.

Tuesday of the following week, she greeted me at the door in just a bathrobe and her underwear fresh out of the shower. She knew there was no point in being fully dressed. She still tried to drag me to the bedroom so I asked her. "Is this because deep down you want me to pull off your clothes and fuck you in front of the neighbors? Would you like me to bend you over the balcony railing so they can really get a good look?"

She opened her mouth with a shocked look and took off her own robe and panties. I kicked them away as if they offended me. I bent her over the coffee table, got on my knees and started to lick her pussy. She began to let out a quiet "mmmmm" as she was getting very wet. I licked all the way from her pussy to her tiny little butthole and slipped my tongue inside. She moaned as licked for a few minutes every bit of both entrances. I ran my fingers along the edge of her pussy lips and asked, "Do you like it when I lick your tight little pussy?"

She nodded her head and said, "Mmm, hmmm". Today that wasn't good enough. I said, "Tell me you like it when I lick your naughty little pussy." As I slid my wet finger just a bit past her pussy lips.

She let out a very quiet moan and said "yes, Honey I like it."

I wasn't having her shy responses today. I began to pump two fingers in and out of her wet pussy. You could hear the sloshing as her cum was now covering my fingers and my hand as I plunged them faster. I could tell by he moans she was on the verge of cumming. I said, "Tell me your naughty pussy loves being played with, right now or I stop."

She just said it without really thinking "My naughty pussy LOVES being played with, PLEASE play with my naughty little pussy!"

I could feel the pre-cum on my cock even though it was still in my pants. I couldn't believe she finally said something like this. I heard her moan as she orgasmed as I continued to finger fuck her. The angle was changing as her legs became wobbly. I asked "did you just cum?"

"Oh yes, Honey, I just CAME!"

"I'm glad you came, but you need to learn to announce when you cum! You care about my ego and you want me to be proud of you don't you?" I could tell she was really thinking about what I said as she had a certain look when she really thinks about things. Usually she just blurts out her first thought before it is even formed but this time she paused. She turned around so she was now on her knees in front of me.

Looking up at me she said, "Yes, Honey, the truth is, I was feeling embarrassed. I know I shouldn't but I feel guilty admitting that you make me feel so good! How can I make it up to you?" She said as she unbuckled my belt. She had one of her wonderful great big smiles on her face. She pulled down my pants looked at my cock. She kissed it on the head and then slid it slowly into her mouth. This was a treat to see. Even though she kissed just about every inch of my body day in and out she rarely sucked my cock for more than a few seconds.

I looked down at her and said, "I love how that feels but it is time I told you what you can do to make it even more exciting." I held her hair back and said, "Look me at me in the eyes as you suck my cock," in a commanding way.

She looked up at me with those big brown eyes as she devoured my cock. I don't think she had ever put me that deep down her throat. It felt amazing! I loved knowing she was sure I watched as she slid my entire cock past her tongue into the back of her throat.

"Oh yes, that is a good little slut." I said without thinking. She pulled it out and just stared at me with a shocked look on her face and her mouth open. I knew she didn't want to be thought of as a slut as her parents raised her to be very good Christian girl. I wanted to make her know she was special to me but I didn't want to undo the progress so I pushed it a bit further. I said, "I'm so proud of you. I'm so lucky you want to be my little slut. Such a good little girl!" I could see the shock fading and she couldn't hide her smile as she had magnificent big cheeks. I looked her in the eye as I slid my cock back into her mouth and she didn't resist.

"I've got the best little slut a guy could ever want." I bent down and kissed the top of her head. I stood back up and shoved my cock back into her mouth. "Do you like being my little slut?" She paused to think then nodded as she slid it in and out. I held her hair back and said, "Take my cock out of your mouth and tell me the truth."

"Oh Honey, I like to be your little slut. I want you to be proud of your little slut!" She paused to listen to her own words and think about them. She nodded her head and gave me a big ol' smile.

Hearing her be a bit naughtier than I've ever heard her got me anxious to finally release my excitement. I grabbed her head and slammed my cock into her mouth. Thank goodness she has such luscious thick lips. "Such a good girl! I'm going to fuck your mouth and make you my little slut!" I kept slamming it in as her throat made glugging sounds but I couldn't stop. I was ready to burst. She had never swallowed my cum before so I pulled out of her mouth and said, "Get ready, Sweetie, I need to use my little slut!"

I then shot cum like a lawn sprinkler, my cock spitting out burst after burst of cum. I don't think I had ever cum so violently or in such quantity. Her mouth was open-- not because she was planned to swallow my cum (she said she could never do that, "that simply isn't what good Catholic girls do") but because she was stunned at how I used her. I shot on her face, on her forehead, a good amount in her mouth, on her nose, on her chin, some even landed on top of her head in her hair. It was now slowly dripping down her sweet little body.

I took my index finger to the bottom of her chin and tilted her head up to look at me directly. As I did that, I was trapping my sperm inside in mouth so she couldn't spit it out. I said, "I'm so proud of you Sweetie! You'll do anything to please me! I have the BEST girlfriend! You look so naughty right now, I can't help but smile ear to ear! I hope you had fun too?" I watched as she decided to swallow so she could answer (I swear my cock which felt like I had just put out a pumped out a gallon of jizz, still managed to jerk a bit, as I enjoyed a sight I thought I'd never see).

"Yes, my Honey. I love that you want ME to be YOUR naughty little girlfriend! I can't believe how much you came! You have to be careful though as I think you got some in my mouth." I knew I got a lot in her mouth so I wanted to make sure to make this a good teaching moment.

"I'm sure I did and that was sooo hot!" I said reassuring her. "I can't believe my sweet little girlfriend let me cum in her mouth! That has to be one of the naughtiest things I've seen you do! I'm so proud my Baby is so wild!" I could tell she was proud of herself now. She then tenderly looked at my now spent dick lifted it up ever so gingerly and kissed it gently. She stunned me when she licked her lips and the cum, I had just dripped on her finger when she kissed the tip of my dick. I wasn't sure if she did that so we wouldn't get any on the carpet or she was enjoying being so naughty. I could tell Marlyn did pause to think about the taste of my cum. I couldn't tell what she decided but she then looked at me and I could tell she was embarrassed I was watching her with such intensity.

She pulled off my pants and underwear completely and removed my shirt before taking me by the hand to the shower. She stared in the mirror, shocked at the mess I had made of her and then after a minute smiled like a kid who just got away with something. When she thought I wasn't looking I watched her stick out her tongue and tilt it up and down (possibly to see if there was any sperm left). She then brushed her teeth and joined me in the shower. She scrubbed me from top to bottom but gently cleaned my cock as if it had a tough day and didn't want to harm it. I returned the favor as I enjoyed taking care of her and I knew how much she always enjoyed the warm water in the shower.

I held her close and then rubbed my hands over every bit of her sensuous body. I whispered to her, "I really am a lucky man!"

She turned around with those great big puppy dog eyes and said, "Honey, you make me feel so special! I really like all the attention you give me."

We got out of the shower and she toweled my dry from head to toe. I returned the favor. She then wrapped a towel around her body and put her hair in another towel. I immediately pulled her towel off her body and she put her hands on her hips. She looked at the towel on the floor and realized there was no point. Marlyn led me by the hand to the bedroom and told me to rest while she prepared dinner. I woke up about an hour later to see her still naked as she put a tray on the bed with a couple of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, some cold glasses of milk and a bowl of potato chips. She always took forever to prepare food as she was easily distracted but she made them with such love they always made me feel special. We watched TV from the bedroom and other than bringing the tray back the kitchen and stopping to brush our teeth before getting back to bed, we spent the entire evening tucked in each other's arms, legs entangled enjoying the feel of the others naked body.

Right before falling asleep, I kissed her on the forehead and said with a smirk, "goodnight you naughty little slut." She popped he head up, with her mouth agape and a stunned look on her face for a few seconds and then she smiled and said, "I'm YOUR little slut," with pride as she pulled me close. I wrapped my arms and leg around her and I confessed my love for her. She popped her head up and said "I love you, Honey!" She then kissed me on the lips and then smooshed another on my cheek lifted up the covers a bit and said to my cock, "I'll see you in the morning and you better only dream about me!" as she held him as if to make sure it was listening and then crawled down to kiss it goodnight. I heard her gasp as she scrambled up to announce. "I think I woke him!" as if she was truly surprised.

I turned her onto her back and we truly made love that night. There was no dirty talk just tender intimate sex that certainly lasted longer than this afternoon. I could tell she was starting to orgasm as she asked me to cum for her. I gently pushed as deep as I could held tight as I came deep into her amazing pussy. I could feel her pussy contract as she was purposely trying to milk my cock of every last drop. She wouldn't let me roll off as she just held me tight. I dozed off in no time as it was a wonderful warm delicious feeling.