Marni Needs a Pack of Smokes

Story Info
Marni fucks gas station attendant for free cigarettes.
1.9k words
4.14
22.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marni walked down the poorly paved road toward the local circle K. It was about 4 pm and traffic was steady. The constant click of her stiletto heels on the pavement was drowned out by the hum of vehicles passing her on the country street.

She passed several trailers and an abandoned barn on her short walk to the convenience store. Occasionally she would hear a dog barking from behind the houses she passed. More than once vehicles honked their horn at her, and some even rolled down their windows to whistle and shout obscenities in her direction.

Marni was 5'6 and voluptuous with large double D breasts that made her hourglass figure slightly top heavy. She had long blond hair, cheaply died with brunette roots at her temples. Today she had her hair pulled back tightly on the top of her head, in what she called, a "fuck me pony tail."

Marni always dressed to show off her assets. She knew how to use her body to get what she wanted. Long acrylic nails, with a toned body decorated with an assortment of tattoos, a butterfly on her lower back and star pattern on her foot, a small cross on the inside of her left wrist topped off with a naval and tongue piercing made her the epidemy of cheap southern style.

Today she wore a short body con dress that clung tightly and fell barely an inch below her pussy. She knew her ass cheeks peaked from the bottom of the dress. The plunging neckline exposed most of her breasts and she completed the outfit with a pair of 5-inch pumps. She loved the way men stared at her when she dressed this way. She knew she could get anything she wanted from them when they looked at her with lust in their eyes and that was the way she had gotten most of what she currently possessed. Generally, men gave her things as gifts or tokens of appreciation for her freely given favors, but she had to admit she had turned a few tricks, of the money on the nightstand variety. But she didn't like to think of those times and for the most part she abstained from prostitution.

Surely there would be someone at the corner store who would want to buy her some cigarettes and a cola. She walked into the store and saw that it was deserted. No one was inside except the attendant, Kurt. It was a small town and the circle K was one of her usual haunts, where else was there to hang out in this shit hole.

She walked up to the counter and pressed her large breast together with her arms. She never wore bras and her nipples were becoming hard from staring at Kurt's muscular arms.

"Pack a smokes on the house?," she asked with her best smile and exaggerated southern drawl.

Kurt looked her up and down and began shaking his head slowly, "Come on now baby, you know that ain't gonna work on me."

Marni sighed, this was going to be harder than she thought. "Oh, just one pack, Kurt I need my smokes," she implored.

"Please," she begged.

"I'll show you my tits."

He chuckled, "Baby, everyone in the county has seen your titties."

He turned his back on her.

Fuck, she thought, she was desperate for her cigs and she was flat broke. She looked out maybe there was someone in the parking lot she could ask to help her out, but at the moment, the place was empty.

"Kurt, love, help me out?," she begged once more.

Kurt turned back to her and she reached into her low neckline and pulled her left breast out. She began fondling herself and rubbed her fingers back and forth over her swollen nipple.

She could see she finally had Kurt's attention and she pulled out her right breast as well. She was standing in the checkout line of the circle K with her tits out, any one could come in, but it didn't matter to Marni. She was into it now and she wanted her cigs. She was really starting to get wet and could feel the moisture from her pussy leaking from between her swollen lips. Soon her pussy would start dripping, soaking through her tiny thong to puddle on the floor.

Kurt looked at her and she noticed his cock was starting to swell in his pants, a hard bulge becoming visible beneath the denim. She looked at him and then at his bulge. She licked her lips hungrily.

"You wanna show me that pussy?" Kurt asked her.

Marni lifted her dress revealing a tiny thong that barley covered her shaved mound.

Marni didn't really care about the smokes any more she was enthralled in the moment now. The bulge in Kurt's pants had grown larger and she was so wet.

Kurt looked at her for a moment more as she continued to stimulate her swollen nipples. Dress bunched around her waist with her tits hanging out in the convenient store checkout line she was the picture of a trashy slut.

Kurt walked around the counter and leaned against the opposite side. Clearly proud of his massive erection he rubbed himself through his jeans.

He walked over to the cooler closer to the counter pulled out a bud in a bottle and popped the top on the counter. He took a long swig while staring at this slut who so eagerly presented herself to him. What a whore, he thought. Whore or not he was hard and he wanted his cock to be satisfied by this randy slut and the fact that it was happening because she was perfectly willing to sell herself for a 5-dollar pack of Newports made it that much hotter. If the moisture showing through the cheap lace of her panties was any indication she was enjoying this as much as he was.

"Show me how wet you are, stick a finger in your pussy and show it to me so I can see," he said.

Marni eagerly began sucking her left thumb while at the same time she took her right hand and dipped it in too the waist band of her worn thong. She had begun bucking her hips toward Kurt when she lifted her dress, she continued with the obscene gestures as she moved her hand over her clit and between her lips. She began to fuck herself with her first two fingers and moaned.

Kurt watched her. What was wrong with this bitch that she could stand here and do this to herself? It was so hot, though. He couldn't think of anything more tempting than a woman that wanted to be used with abandon. Her eyes begged him for it, begged for his money to buy her cheap cigarettes, begged for his attention, begged for his cock.

Marni withdrew her fingers from her panties and held them up. Her wetness glistened in the cheap florescent lighting. Kurt snickered under his breath and continued rubbing his erection through his jeans. He took another swig of his beer.

"Horny little slut, aren't you?"

"Taste yourself," he instructed.

Marni moved her fingers to her lips and began licking her wetness from them. Kurt made a low guttural sound deep in his throat. His excitement was growing, his cock ached for Marni's hole and he couldn't wait for it much longer. He did like dragging it out though, he liked watching her grow more and more desperate. Oh, the things he could make this slut do, had made her do.

Everyone had been with Marni. It was a small-town, news spread quickly and no one had secrets for long. Marni, the town slut. Marni, a prostitute in everything but name. Marni, with her legs spread and panties around her knees.

Kurt moved toward the exposed piece of meat before him. He reached out to grope one of her tits rolling his thumb back and forth over the nipple. A smile played at the corners of his mouth. He snickered as he brought his eyes up to meet hers.

His other hand came up fast and sudden and grasped her around her throat. He held hard but not quite hard enough to cut off her air. For a split second, he saw a spasm of fear come into her eyes, quickly vanquished. She had played this game before, she knew it for what it was. Kurt had no desire to hurt her, only to control her. He wanted to have her in every way, to be in control in every way. He wanted to fuck this little piece of useless trash for nothing more than the knowledge that with this woman he could take what he wanted, in whatever way he wanted, without consequence. No one cared for her, least of all her, she saw herself as an object to be used, and so did he.

He moved his other hand from her tits around to ass and groped her hard. He backed her up slowly across the front of the gas station until she was against the ice cream cooler by the door. Bending her over until she was on her back on top of the cooler he finally released hear neck and moved both hands to her tits fondling both nipples.

"Spread your legs, slut!"

She complied immediately not only spreading her legs but lifting them up straight above her. She grasped her thighs to keep her position. Her worn heels stuck straight into the air on either side of Kurt's body.

With one hand still on her tits, he used his other to free himself from his jeans. His hard cock popped free and Marni gasped and she saw its length and girth. Her eyes gleamed with eagerness. She was panting hard. Kurt could see the wetness soaking through the crotch of her thong.

"Beg for it," he demanded.

One word escaped her lips, barely audible.

"Please."

In an instant, he was in her to the hilt, the muscles of his taught ass contracted as he thrust deep in her pussy. He was done teasing, it was time to get on with things. Even though it was usually dead during this time of day, someone could pull up at any time and Kurt didn't want to be interrupted before he finished.

He fucked her hard and fast, jackhammer thrusting. He didn't give a shit how she was liking it. She was squirming and moaning, still splayed out before him on the ice cream cooler, legs spread wide, heels in the air.

"Fucking slut!" he sneered as he pounded her.

He continued thrusting gaining speed as he felt his balls tighten he was going to cum soon.

"Take my cum, you piece of trash!"

He felt his cum spurting into her. He pulled out about half way through his orgasm, he wanted to see his spunk smeared on her. He wanted her to wear it home. His last few bursts landed in a line from her pussy to just below her naval. He gave his cock a squeeze to milk the last of his cum out and then shook the final drops onto her.

Kurt walked back around the counter took two packs of cigarettes from the stand and tossed them towards Marni. She was still laid out upon the cooler. One hand clutched around her big right tit fondling her nipple the other between her legs rubbing her clit. She was close and Kurt saw her stomach muscles tighten as she bit her bottom lip and started moaning.

After she came Marni sat up her hair was disheveled. She pulled her dress up to cover her tits and stood up to readjust her panties. She picked up the cigs. On her way out Kurt noticed the wet spot on her dress where it was soaking into the cum he had sprayed on her.