Marnie- My Coffee House Slut

Story Info
Story of my domination of Marnie.
5.8k words
4.1
26.1k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years I've become addicted to coffee. I know most people these days can't go without their caffeine either, but what's always pissed me off about mine is that I have a taste for the iced coffee drinks that hit you for almost 5 bucks a pop at that Green Labeled coffee crack house. It's a real fucking love and hate thing I have going on with that place. Anyway I had moved to a suburb so my commute demanded an early start to the day. Which lead me to Marnie.

I found a new Green Label Coffee Crack House on my way to work. Marnie is the manager of this particular store and I was always waiting for the doors to open up in the morning so I could get my fix and get started for the day. Marnie was always the first one there to open up. She was probably in her mid 20's and had a knockout body. Dark hair, dyed I suspected, 5' 5" tall, 115 pounds with big B cup titties and a perfectly round tight ass. I figured her body and female charms had a lot to do with why she was in charge of her own store at her young age.

The first day I laid eyes on Marnie, I was thinking about how nice her pussy must be. The flirtatious way she would greet me in the mornings indicated to me that she was in the habit of using her sexual guile with men. She liked to do the thing pretty little white girls do when they know they're fine. The old, I'm not flirty-just friendly shit, but the bitch didn't fool me. She learned a long time ago that her ability to stir the juices in men nuts gave her a lot of control over them. I've seen this kind of bitch before and I liked to turn things around on them whenever they played that shit with me. On the occasion when I ended up in their pussy, I would punish that shit for all the prick teasing they loved to do.

So like I said Marnie and I fell into this routine where I'm at her store not so bright and very early for my coffee and she's there opening up. After a few weeks of this I'm standing out front as she pulls into the parking lot. She walks up to me to open the door to the store and says with a coy little flirty smile-

"My fiancee would be so worried if he knew that I was meeting a black man every morning."

I'm a 6' 3" black man and I knew she was playing off the cliche of a "white girl playing around with a black man on the side". Up until now I had played along with her little flirts and let her believe that she had me stroking my cock every night at the thought of her. I could've went in that direction or a I could steer this thing around on her. That morning was the time to twist this thing around some and see where it went.

I looked her straight in the eyes and said-

"He wouldn't be worried if I was white man then?"

She was caught off guard and just stood there for a few seconds looking straight back at me. I could tell she didn't know what to say and she was afraid she had just said something racist in her effort to be flirty. She was searching for something to say when I broke the silence by pointing to the door and asking if she was going to open it or not? She snapped out of it and dropped her stare and tried a different approach to the situation.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." she replied while unlocking the door.

I had her ass on the defensive and I wasn't about to let her escape before I put some heavy pressure on her. Using my southern slave voice as I stepped inside I said-

"Well thanks you mam, I sure be thankful to you kindness."

Marnie was completely flustered at this point and I was having a good time with it. I waited for her to acknowledge my comment, but he she pretended not to hear me.

In an effort to regain our established relationship. She bent over with her ass facing me and pulled 2 bottles of syrup out from under the cabinet and asked me if I wanted the usual or was I finally ready to try the white mocha she wanted me to try. We had developed this flirty little banter over the last couple weeks about my dislike for white mochas. Marnie of course asserts that her white mocha would change my mind. It was a nice attempt to direct things back to a place where she felt in control, but I had my own plan.

I just needed to let this bitch get herself in a little deeper so I tell her-

"I think you finally sold me, white mocha it is!"

Just as I had hoped she took that as a sign that she had got a pass on her earlier comment and was back in control. She stood up, facing me now (her shirt was always unbuttoned enough to show off her cleavage) and starts shaking one of the syrup bottles hard enough to make her tits dance around in her shirt. Looking up at me with a smile she says-

"You'll like my white mocha, I promise!"

This bitch was a fucking hardcore tease. Time to reel her back in with the race card.

"It's not like I haven't at least tried a white mocha, but I can bet you've never had your coffee black?" I asked while I looked her up and down so she would get my drift.

Now I had her back on the defensive. "I've had black coffee before." she says in a real I don't know what your implying kind of way.

"You know what I mean. Have you ever had a black boyfriend?" looking her straight in the eyes.

I knew she never so much as went to a movie with a black man; let alone spent any quality time with one. I also knew that the question would leave her at a loss for words and it did. I could see she was going to go to the- non of your business- play, but right before she could get to it, I asked her in a real soft voice if my being black was uncomfortable to her. That caught her off guard again and threw her deeper into a defensive state. I made my checkmate move while she was trying to process what was going on.

"If me being black bothers you, I'll quit coming here." I tell her.

The bitch couldn't very well say yes without me putting the racist label on her, and if she said no, then I'll put so much sexual pressure on her that the wetness of her pussy will make her die of dehydration. Either way I win. I'm sure she was more uncomfortable with the direction of the talk then she was with me being black, but I wasn't going to give her the time or room to express that.

Looking her straight in the eyes- "Well, I'm waiting for an answer."

"I'm fine with black men!" she fired back.

I kept pressing the same angle- "Marnie, you're not even a little uncomfortable with me because I'm black?".

I didn't give her time to answer before I continued on. This time I held my cock while looking her in the eyes-

"Black men hold their dicks like this...that doesn't make you even a little uncomfortable?"

I followed up with a playful laugh and a gesture to let her know I was messing with her. This was the out she was hoping for.

She playfully said- "You can play with that thing all you want, doesn't bother me!"

"Well you can shake your tits and ass at me all you want, doesn't mean you're not a racist!" I told her on my way out the door.

It became something of a game as I continued to hint at her being a racist every time the opportunity presented itself and she in turn would strengthen her resolve to convince me I was wrong. In her efforts to win over my mind she went from being just flirty to being down right seductive. She almost had me when she showed up in a little black miniskirt and instead of wiping hers hands off with the towel, she looked at me while sucking the coffee syrup from her fingers. I had this bitch desperate. I made a point of wearing loose fitting pants and holding my dick at the counter. I knew Marnie could see the outline of it when she brought my coffee. She got comfortable enough with me holding my dick that she quit trying to sneak looks and instead started openly remarking about me holding it. Eventually she tripped up and made a comment I could work her with.

She looked right at my dick, then at me and said-

"It doesn't bother me if you hold that thing, but I'm not comfortable knowing your business."

I purposely froze for about 10 seconds and looked her straight in the eyes and with the most serious face I could, I said-

"What the fuck does that mean, my business!".

I knew what she was trying to say. My dick is 6 and half inches long when it's not hard and just at 10 inches when it is. The bitch had been looking at my dick all this time thinking I was holding a hardon. She went from brimming with confidence to searching for something to say again. She started to back peddle.

Stuttering, she says- "I just meant that by the looks of your pants you're."

I cut her off and tried to appear embarrassed- "You don't know what your talking about!"

Sensing my discomfort she said-

"I'm sorry I pointed it out, but it's been pretty obvious that you've been."

"Been what?" I snapped.

"Aroused!" she says with a look of you made me say it.

With the worst poker face I could display, I told her- "Marnie, I ain't aroused."

She stared into my eyes and bought exactly what I was selling. She thought she probably saw an opportunity to show me her compassion, even for a black man, so she jumped on it.

"It's alright....I'm not offended...I'll forget about it. I don't want you to be embarrassed." she tells me.

"Bitch!...I told you I'm not aroused damn it! I'll show you the dam thing if I have to." I warned.

I could see in her face that calling her a bitch really pissed her off. The blood was boiling in her and she didn't want to let me get away with it. She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at me and said -

"You really want me call your bluff here?".

I had hoped she would let her emotions get the best of her and she did.

"I ain't bluffing...BITCH!...and if you make me pull my dick out, then your going to suck it till it gets hard." this time I didn't even look at her when I talked. I hoped this showed even more of an appearance of embarrassment.

She was really pissed then. I called her a bitch twice and she wanted justice. She sat there fuming for a few seconds to size up the situation and decided that I deserved to be called out. She took a step back from the counter and put her hand on her hip, looked straight at me with a look of, you made me do it, and said -

"Pull that thing out then, bitch!"

The biggest smile you ever wanted to see came over my face as I pulled out my cock and let it drop down limp. The look on her face was priceless. Her jaw dropped in almost perfect timing with my dick. I sat there for about 10 seconds while she stared at my cock. The look of, what the fuck just happened, came over her face. You could see the wheels turning in her head as she went back through the last few minutes in her head. It must of suddenly just popped into her head because she just blurted out-

"I'm not sucking that!" she says.

I got a really pissed off look on my face, like I was about to tear the place apart and commit some serious black man rage crimes. With my jaw clenched I told her-

"So, you were ready to humiliate me as a horny black man and now you want to act like I'm not good enough to collect my winnings?"

I could see the fear in her face and I was loving it. You could smell the confusion and desperation in the room. Marnie looked around like she was going to find an answer to the situation sitting on a shelf somewhere. She was trying to figure out a way to deal. Then the little light went off in her head and stuttering she says-

"You said suck it until it's hard?"

I saw where she was heading with this and figured I could work with it. I sat there for a few seconds shaking my dick at her before I responded.

"Until it's hard then." I answered.

"OK, let's go in the back." she said while motioning for me to follow.

I didn't bother to put my dick back in my pants since Marnie was going to have it in her mouth in about 20 seconds anyway. She pointed to a desk in the backroom and told me to sit down on it. I guessed it was her desk because there was a framed picture of her and a dude placed at the corner. A post-it note with a phone number and 'honey work' written on it was stuck to the bottom. I sat down at the edge of the desk and waited for Marnie as she placed a folded up box on the floor to protect her knees. She wasn't exactly the most enthusiastic cock sucker ever, but then again she just wanted me to get hard and be done with it. Marnie wasn't looking at me while she sucked my dick and this gave me a window of opportunity. I pulled out my cell phone and pointed it down at her.

"Marnie, what's this?" I asked.

She looked up at me to see what I was talking about and right then I snapped a nice picture of her with my black dick in her mouth. She spit my cock out and demanded to know what the fuck I was doing. I ignored her question and punched the phone number from the post-it note into my phone. I love to punish cock teasing white girls for their ways and Marnie was going to get punished hard. They always pretend to hate it, but the truth always comes out once they start getting a regular diet of big black cock. I was confident that Marnie was going to end up loving her punishment too.

"Here's how this is going to go." I said.

With a no bullshit voice I tell her-

"Marnie unless you want me to show this picture to wonder-boy there in the picture, you're going to do what I want, and you'll do it with a smile."

She was still wondering what the fuck was going on. As she was thinking through what I just said, tears started to well up in her eyes and I could see she was about to plead her case when I cut her off.

"You be hear tomorrow a hour and a half earlier than usual. Don't bother wearing a bra and you wear that black miniskirt from the other day."

She was crying now. On my way through the door I stopped and told her-

"We both know that I'm going to fuck you tomorrow. You do whatever you need to do so your mind is about that."

There was always the chance she would just come clean with boy-wonder. Depended on what kind of guy he was really. I was betting that he was the kind of white guy that would never get over seeing a black cock in his girl's mouth. Marnie would know what kind of guy he was and so would I if she showed up early tomorrow.

Her BMW pulled into the lot a hour and half early and she stepped out wearing the little black miniskirt just like I told her to. As she walked from her car towards me I thought- Hmmm....Guess we know what kind of dude wonder-boy is....damn I'm going to have fun with this bitch's pussy, but it was obvious from yesterday that I'll have to train her ass how to suck my cock.

"Morning bitch." was my greeting as she unlocked the doors.

"I don't like you calling me that!" she said with a scowl.

Once inside she locked the doors behind her and quickly headed for the backroom without saying a word. She was anxious to get this over with. I followed her back to her desk and smacked her on the ass while she set her things down. She turned around with a scowl on her face and I just smiled at her.

"Well, let's get this over with!" she barked at me.

This little girl was thinking this was going to be a one time thing. No way was I going to let her off that easy. Taking her arms into my hands, I leaned down to kiss her and was met with a clenched jaw-

"No kissing."

Well, if she wanted to play that way, then so be it. I let go of her arms and pushed her to her knees.

"Now you can get my cock hard for real." I told her.

She pulled my cock out and starting licking the head. I grabbed hold of the hair on top of her head with my right hand and with my left hand I took hold of my dick. Yanking her head back so her face was looking up at me I smacked her in the mouth with my cock.

"open your mouth and suck my cock bitch!" I demanded.

She was scowling at me again and clenched up her jaw in defiance. She's a hard headed cunt for sure.

As smacked her in the face with my cock as I spoke the words-

"I told you..smack... whatever I want...smack.. with a smile....smack... didn't I...smack... Give me a smile...smack... and open your fucking mouth...smack... for my cock...smack... or lover boy gets a phone call...smack."

She slowly opened her mouth and I fed her my cock while I held her head back so I could watch my dick going into her mouth.

Again smacking her face with my dick as I spoke-

"Take your fucking....smack...shirt off...smack."

The harder my dick got the more she struggled keeping it in her mouth. Every time she let my cock slip out of her mouth I would slap her in the face with it and then feed it back into her mouth. Marnie knew I was enjoying this and her eyes were saying 'fuck you'. With a big smile on my face and my cock in her mouth I told her-

"Fuck me is exactly what you're going to do."

My cock was good and hard now so I let her back up to her feet and turned her around. Pushing her over her desk, I lifted up that little miniskirt to get a look at my prize. Marnie has a fine tight ass. The kind young athletic girls have. I gave her left ass cheek a firm slap while I held her down on the desk from the back of her neck. She let out a little whimper so I slapped her ass one more time to hear it again.

"Not so hard!" she pleaded. Her head pressed against her desk.

She had a large plastic cup on her desk with some markers, pens and a pair of scissors in it. The scissors gave me an idea so I pulled them out of the cup and while I continued to hold her down by the back of her neck I cut the G-string off of her ass.

"Bastard!... I need those!" she barked at me when she realized what I did.

My intention was to leave Marnie in a miniskirt and no underwear for the day. I wanted her to spend the work day wiping my cum from the insides of her legs once it started finding it's way back out of her pussy. With the two middle fingers of my left hand I starting probing at that pussy of hers. For all the attempts at showing me her anger with the situation her pussy was actually getting wet. I slowly starting working my fingers into her pussy while I watched her face. She was trying to pretend she didn't feel my fingers, but her jaw unclenched and her mouth fell open slightly. I bent over her and stuck my tongue into the side of her mouth. She turned her head the other direction to escape my probing tongue. As I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and starting rubbing her clit the resistance in her body lowered . Now she was breathing harder out of her mouth and my fingers were soaked with her pussy juice. She had her eyes closed, but she opened them up the second my hand left her pussy and I told her-

"My turn."

Still holding her down. I brought the head of my cock up and started working it into her pussy. I watched her eyes close again as my cock slowly slid deeper into her cunt. I got about a third of my cock into her pussy then started stroking it in and out of her. Every time I would push into her pussy she would let out a soft little sigh that told me she was feeling it. She kept her eyes shut while I held her down and worked her from behind like this.

The wall off to side of the her desk had a full length mirror on it. The mirror was filled up with the image of me fucking Marnie's pussy from behind. Not one to ever let an opportunity escape me I readied my camera. Never hurts to have more leverage.

Marnie was caught up with my dick in her pussy which made it easy for me to grab the back of her head and turn her face back in the direction of the mirror. I took the picture of her bent over her desk getting filled with my black cock. She didn't realize what I had done until I stuck the phone in her face and showed her the picture.

"Now that's a good picture!"

"You fucker!...get rid of that!" she barked at me.

I smacked her on her ass again and pressed her down into her desk a little harder. I picked up the pace of my penetrations and whispered into her ear

12