Marnie's First Threeway

Story Info
Interracial threeway is wife's fantasy comes true.
3.4k words
4.09
118.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tatsaw
tatsaw
48 Followers

My wife Marnie is the perfect wife. She is very loving and very sexual-and she has a great ass! Not just a nice ass, but a great one. She loves it when I play with it when I'm taking her from behind, and at times, she loves it stuffed with a toy while my cock is in her pussy. We have a very playful sex life. I have been pestering her to indulge my fantasy to add another man to the mix so we don't need to fool around with toys. She has expressed an on and off interest in the matter, but I know deep down, she is very turned on by the idea. She would never cheat on me, but she liked teasing me about having another man in bed with us.

What she did not seem to fully understand is that I wanted nothing in return. Our sex life was great as it was, and I was not looking to add another woman or play with the guy. I really wanted to give her a gift that I alone could not give, and I was more turned on than ever at the thought of her touching another man's cock, taking it to her lips, or having her ass taken with a large fully swollen tool- especially imagining how intense it must be for her. My turn-on was knowing how much it turned her on. My only requirement was that her pussy remain mine alone- that it stayed special. Our mutual requirement was that it be safe-sex only.

Part of my turn-on about all this is how innocent Marnie looks. She is cute. Definitely cute. Sexy in a cute way. At 28 she still gets carded. She definitely looks younger than her age. She is also somewhat obsessed with "size." When I caught her viewing some interracial group sex porn online, she asked me if I thought all those cocks were really that big. I told her that there probably were cocks that huge, but what would someone do with one? We've run into problem ourselves where I've painfully bottomed out in her. I asked her what the largest cock she ever had was and she told me about a guy who claimed to be ten inches. I was a bit skeptical, and suggested he probably was exaggerating. I then asked her how large she thought I was, and she said I was around seven or eight. I then asked more details about her encounter with the ten-inch guy, finding myself oddly turned on.

Our flirtations with a three-way continued over the course of months. I would ask her to describe the sort of guy she would want to hook up with. She more and more frequently described being turned on by black men, and her internet history use definitely supported this obsession. We also turned to watching DVDs together, particularly the "Screw My Wife" series or interracial group material. She consistently reinforced her belief that these be kept as fantasies- not to be made into reality.

One day after prodding her with my fantasy, Marnie surprised me by telling me she was "ready," but she would only do it on her terms. She wanted to pick the guy, and since she was going to be on the receiving end of things, I could have nothing to say about the matter. Besides, she said, I spent too much time on the internet. And how difficult could it be to find a willing man? So she posted a few pictures with an ad that she wouldn't let me read, on a swingers site, with an account that only she knew the password. Trusting her completely, I agreed to her terms.

After a few days she started spending portions of the evening in our home office with the door closed. This was my signal that she was working on the project, and that I was not to disturb her. She kept me updated in vague terms. A few nights later I heard muted tones of half a phone conversation through the door. I tried not to listen, but I was charged with anticipation and curiosity. When I pressed her for details she threatened to call the whole thing off, and reminded me of the deal we made.

As we made love during this waiting period, I could sense she was completely charged up and sexually insatiable. When we had wild, animalistic sex, I used a large dildo on her ass for practice as she squirmed and gushed how much she loves it.

A few days later she asked if I wanted to back out. I told her I was definitely in. She asked me I had any ground rules. We mutually agreed she could give oral and receive anal- that her pussy would be reserved for me alone.

The next night the phone rang, and a deep unfamiliar male voice asked for Marnie. Immediately I could feel my heart pounding. Marnie grabbed the phone, went into the other room and closed the door. My imagination ran wild. She's been at this search for only a few weeks- what kind of man has she picked? I'm guessing he's professional in some capacity, that he's probably a bit older than her, but older than me? His voice betrayed no age, but he sounded well-spoken. His voice had a firmness to it- a confidence beyond talking to the husband of a woman he wanted to fuck- there was no hesitation to him. I became very turned on as I envisioned the fantasy turning to reality.

Marnie abruptly emerged from the room to hang up the cordless phone. She looked rather flushed and out of sorts. "I'm meeting him tomorrow after work. It is just a quick meet to see if we check out," she stammered. She could tell by the look in my face that she needed to say more. "Um, you probably shouldn't come along. In fact, you can't. I told him it would be just me. You'll just have to trust me. I'll call you as soon as I'm done meeting him." Then, as if to reassure me, she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

The next evening required a very patient wait on my part. They had met well over an hour. I guess that probably means things are going well. I couldn't wait for her to call. A half hour later I heard her reassuring voice calling from her cell phone. She was on her way home.

When she arrived home, she looked excited. Marnie wouldn't give me any details other than to say that he was coming over the following night at 8pm, and that his name was Jim. "Jim?" I think. What a nondescript name! I tried to initiate some fun that evening, but she wouldn't have it. She said she wanted to save it all for tomorrow night. I had a restless sleep, longing for relief.

Tomorrow almost never came. The hours began to slow down at 5pm after I returned from work. Neither of us had much to eat. Marnie poured herself a glass of red wine to relax. I followed suit at her prompting. Marnie was taking a long time getting ready. She never took this much time. She finally emerged in her bathrobe. She said that she told Jim that I would be directing all the action, to ensure that I was comfortable with everything. She was leaving me in charge. Our nervous conversation hit an abrupt jolt when the doorbell rang, seemingly louder than it ever has. She told me to answer the door. I had a lump in my throat as I opened to door to an average looking black guy about 6'2" with a shaved head. He looked to be in his later 30s. He seemed solidly built, but lean. He looked me in the eye as he shook my hand and confidently said, "You must be Todd. Jim. Nice to meet you." He didn't sound black on the phone. Oh well, I might as well make the best of this.

I nervously asked him if he'd like a wine, which he accepted. I seated him on the sofa on the other side of Marnie, so the three of us were cozy together. Marnie's shapely legs sliced through her robe. I wonder what she is wearing beneath the robe? My thoughts were interrupted as I realized the blinds are open, which I quickly closed, hoping the neighbors didn't catch any of this scene. As I closed them, I noticed a nice newish Lexus SUV in front of the house.

Jim appeared relaxed as he sat next to Marnie. Of course he's relaxed, I thought, it isn't his wife he's sharing! He sipped his wine, made small talk of the neighborhood, and just happened to rest his hand on Marnie's naked knee. I felt myself becoming very aroused. Marnie cupped my crotch with her hand and said "Oh my... you are turned on by this!" as if in genuine surprise. I could feel my heart beating, and wondered what Marnie was feeling.

I pulled Marnie's robe down around her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts. Jim took the lead and started sucking her nipple, as I sucked the other and put my hand toward her freshly shaved pussy. "Stand up, and show yourself off a bit," I heard my voice say. As Marnie stood, her robe fell toward her feet. "Turn around for us... show us that beautiful ass." Jim reflexively reached out to grab it and said, "I could really get into that!"

"Kneel," he said, not wasting much time. Marnie, now fully nude, arranged herself in front of Jim, facing him as he sat on the sofa. "Unzip me," which she did, revealing an uncomfortable bulge. "Take off my pants," which she did as Jim stood, pants falling to the floor, revealing a tented erection in his briefs. Briefs? That's a bit odd, I thought, but I guess someone bought them. "Take the rest off while you are at it."

Marnie obediently pulled down his briefs, revealing a very thick, full semi-erection that hit her in the face. Marnie appeared hypnotized as she stared at the swollen cock. "I told you it was big. Touch it" he said, as Marnie placed both hands around it as if a gentle embrace. By this point, I was undressing, fully aroused. "I really want you to suck it," he said, but if I'm not mistaken, she had already begun. It was quickly apparent that he was a bit too much for her- that she could maybe get a third of it in her mouth. I'll give her credit for working on it. "Let's go in the other room where we can be more comfortable," he said.

"Jim, you lie back on the bed so I can suck you," Marnie said, as she went on all fours. I crawled under her and began licking her soaking wet pussy, face up from beneath her as she continued to suck his cock. I really couldn't see much of what was going on, but I could here the occasional slurp. Jim wasn't quite so quiet anymore. He was starting to talk dirty to her, telling her to suck it, how much he liked it, liked white women, etc. I've never been very good at being verbal. Maybe I'll learn something here.

Finally Jim said something like "what about that ass you promised me." I thought I was supposed to be calling the shots. Apparently Marnie had already let Jim know exactly what she wanted. I got up from under her, and was amazed at the sight of Jim's fully erect cock with the skin pulled tightly back. It looked ready to burst. I told Jim to get behind Marnie as I had her get on top of me and mount my cock- which was fully hard despite having received little attention. I was more turned on than I realized. Marnie asked to wait a few minutes, as Jim stroked his cock, looking on. I asked Jim to put on a condom and grab some lube off the nightstand. He seemed to be just a second or two ahead of me in complying with my request.

Without waiting for further direction, I could feel Marnie's pussy straining, and I realized Jim was trying to enter her as she winced and told him to slow down. She let out a gasp as I stared right into her face, inches away from mine, knowing her ass was slowly being stretched. "It will only hurt a little," he said. From her pussy I could feel his cock slide in, making for a very tight fit for all three of us. "Don't move" Marnie said. I didn't, but he did, bringing me even closer to coming. Normally I can last as long as I want, but this was a bit too intense. Marnie was really making noise at this point, but I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or discomfort. "This is so good!" she kept purring.

I asked Jim to slow down, telling him how close I was. He eventually ignored me and kept plunging away until Marnie and I came loudly together. Jim made it known that he wasn't finished as he told me to get out of his way. I moved to the side of the bed as he worked up his tempo on her ass. The expression on my wife's face was exquisite, as she grabbed my hand with crushing force. "I'm coming...." she stammered in a half human, half animal voice. Jim was loudly grunting, shaking the entire bed as he thrust into her. Jim suddenly stopped and said, "I want to see your face."

As Jim pulled out, Marnie's ass was gaping open, quivering. Her legs were shaking as she turned on her back. Jim grabbed her legs, and without using any hands to guide him, he re-entered her ass. Marnie put her had against his stomach and said "easy... not so deep. You are so big," she kept repeating.

Jim gently grabbed her hands and held both down behind her head, saying "you can take it. I'm almost finished." By now he was working up to his previous tempo, taking full thrusts into her ass. They both were making a huge racket again as they came together with a series of shudders. As Jim pulled out I fully realized how big his cock really was- the condom was fully unrolled on his cock, and there were still a few uncovered inches near the base. Marnie rose and trotted to the bathroom to freshen up. Jim just laid there with is semi-erect cock resting on his thigh.

When Marnie returned, she crawled onto the bed. Jim said to her "you really do love it in your ass. Not many women can handle all of me like you can." Marnie lay on her back, idly playing with his cock, her hand looking small in its presence. I was oddly aroused at watching her hypnotic fascination with this appendage. Jim definitely had a big cock, and he knew it. He really liked talking about it. He was talking to Marnie like I wasn't even in the room, telling her that most white women have never seen one that big before, that he's been in a few other three-ways, that he really is into screwing white married women. Marnie finally spoke. "Why don't you clean that thing up a bit. I might be up for another round."

Jim left for the bathroom and as we heard water running, Marnie whispered to me, "I really want to feel that thing in my pussy. I know we didn't talk about that, but I don't know if I'll ever have an opportunity like this again." I didn't know what to think. My cock hardened at her words, but I thought we were keeping her pussy sacred, as something special and reserved for me. Before I could say anything, Jim returned to his place on the bed.

"Crawl up on top of me," he said to her, like they were alone in the room. "Rub that cute little pussy against my cock and I'll be ready to go in no time." Marnie did has she was asked, and started sliding back and forth on his cock, leaving it glistening with her wetness. "Damn! You are ready to go," he said. There was nothing for me to do but watch, although I was fully aroused at this point. Marnie kept rubbing away, staring down at his cock, and actually had herself another orgasm. Jim told her to leave some for him.

"I want you on your back," he told her. She obeyed, and he arranged himself between her legs with his huge cock leading the way. He rolled on a condom and began his entrance slowly. I was amazed how much of his cock disappeared inside her until her expression changed to discomfort.

"Take it easy," she said. "I've never had anything this big before. Be gentle."

"I'll take it slowly, but you will take all of it," he said. He began to push his weight into her. Marnie grimaced and placed her small hands against his hips to hold him back. He began thrusting gently as she tried to hold him back. "You are doing fine," he said. "You like this cock?" he asked her.

"Yes," she quietly replied, looking at me with uncertainty.

He jabbed her hard with a thrust and said, "That didn't sound very enthusiastic. You like this cock?"

Marnie stared between his legs as he eased up a bit. "Yes," she purred. "You feel so good!"

After gradually working up to an easy temp, Jim suddenly pulled out and stopped. Marnie tried to reach for his cock, but he teased her by keeping it out of her reach. Her pussy lay gaping wide open. "Come on," she said. "Don't stop."

"Why should I continue?" he asked teasingly.

"Come on! Fuck me!" she yelled back, in apparent genuine frustration.

"Tell me how much you love this big cock," he demanded.

"I love it, "she said meekly, avoiding my gaze. "I want to feel you inside me."

Jim put the head of his cock back inside, then gripped his cock with his hand, making a fist around the base. He started fucking her with the four or five inches exposed. Marnie continued to struggle with him in frustration, trying to move his hand away.

"You want all of me?" he asked.

Marnie nodded.

"OK," he said. "But if you want a big cock inside you, you have to handle a big cock. I've been holding back on you."

Jim grabbed her wrists, and held them together above her head as he eased his entire length inside her, widening Marnie's eyes. He began taking long, full strokes, slowly and gently, but he made a deliberate pause when his hips where fully against her thighs. "You'll get used to this," he said.

Jim started working up a temp with his thrusts, and mercifully, the harder and faster he went, the shallower he dug. Marnie was quite vocal about her appreciate of his efforts at this point, as he himself launched into a preverbal homage to her hungry pussy. He began showing signs that he was approaching the finish line, during which it was clear she was already there. They enjoyed a vocal climax followed by a heap of tangled limbs while he pulled out of her.

Jim propped himself up, looked at me like he just noticed I was on the bed and seemingly deliberately dangled his long semi-limp cock over me. "I'll take more of that any time your serving," he said to her with a wink.

Marnie lay spent on the bed as Jim was heard in the other room putting on clothing. He came back into the bedroom, leaned over the bed, and kissed Marnie's tired pussy and thanked her profusely for the best piece of ass he'd had in a long time. He extended his hand to shake mine as he thanked me for sharing my wife. He then paused, and said something strange. He asked, "Aren't you going to thank me?"

I said, "for what?"

He said, "You need to thank me for fucking your wife!"

With a bewildered look I stammered my thanks.

He smiled, winked at Marnie, and said "any time. And I mean any time. You kids let me know when you need me back here."

With that, he was out the door.

tatsaw
tatsaw
48 Followers