Marni's black submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm sure you don't want that lot sent viral do you Marni, along with a couple of nice photos of you, so why don't we stop messing around and show me what you have for me can you?'

'Please Luke, don't do this, I know you are not this person in front of me, you are not like this, please Luke.'

'Yes Marni, you're right I'm not, but you are too exciting and beautiful for me to resist it.'

'But how long will you keep this up Luke, tonight, this weekend, this month, a year, what?'

'Well lets see how tonight goes shall we?' he answered her.

'How did you get all this information Luke, it was supposed to be private, this is a breach of serious security.' she told him.

'Well that's something I can never divulgeMarni, I just happened to come across it during some research I was doing.'

She didn't believe him, but it was obvious he wasn't going to tell her either.

Marni looked at him with resign in her eyes, she decided right there to do whatever it took to extricate herself from this. She stepped to him, reached under her arm, he heard the zip rasp down, the tiny dress fell to the floor. He had never seen a sight like it in his young life, she was stupendously gorgeous.

'Marni I know you won't believe this, but if you get even half of the enjoyment I know I'm going to have, then we'll both be very happy,' he said, as he enclosed her warm body in his arms and kissed her neck.

Marni couldn't help the shiver of resignation and submission tripping through her luscious body.

'Please Luke?' she whispered to him.

She could feel the heat from him, he was too excited to hear her pleas.

He spent an inordinate amount of time just kissing her all around her neck, face, hair, ears and lips. Marni was grateful he didn't just fuck her there and then, at least he is trying to get me to enjoy it, she thought sadly. His hands were roaming freely all around her, she could feel the warmth of them as they caressed and touched her.

Marni adjusted her stance a little, this gave him closer contact, he increased his attentions to her, A small tingle quivered on her neck as a nip from his teeth gripped her soft flesh. At the same time his right hand delved inside her panties at the rear, his middle finger cruised down her buttocks in the crack of her cheeks and slid over her crinkled little bum hole, it pressed inwards as it slid over it. Marni let out a small involuntary gasp.

Luke smiled happily to himself, she had responded, he was determined to get her to do just that. He lowered his head and captured a nipple between his lips and sucked it into his hot mouth. Marni and her body both replied to that instantly. Her body pressed itself to him, and a moan escaped her lips.

'No,' she shouted in her head, 'No!'

Luke's hand had travelled round to her front and a finger dipped into her dampening pussy, this caused her to press her vagina onto his hand, it was securing itself to him. Her face was buried into his upper shoulder now. She was sinking and sinking fast. The Titanic had struck and her ship was going down.

Luke's tongue was in her ear by this time, another hot zone for her that would work to her downfall, she was moaning softly intermittently, he kissed her lips, and she responded and kissed him back.

Marni was losing her battle hands down, she was falling like a rock, this young black man, no more than a boy, was getting her hotter than she had been for a long time, and he was waiting for her to catch him up.

The wait was worth the effort, her hand unknown to her had slid down him, and was now languidly stroking his cock, softly and slowly through his trousers, she didn't even know she was doing it, it wasn't until it had grown to full strength that she realised it. By then it was too late, she was hot and bothered, she was aroused, and she wanted love and attention. 'Cock,' she thought, 'that's what I need, cock!'

Luke was going to benefit from her sexual frustration, her own sexual denial, her abstinence and almost celibacy. The feeling of helplessness attributed to her inwardly growing arousal and eventual submission, here she was being controlled by a mere boy and it was exciting her more and more. The need she had to give in to a strong male was growing, she was after all, a woman first and foremost Her nipples tensed, tightened and grew, their sensitivity held her mind.

She gripped him tight, the decision made, she was going to do whatever he wanted. She looked into his eyes and said, 'Okay Luke, you win, I won't fight you any more, I promise.'

Luke taking up the challenge, answered, 'Won't or can't Marni?'

She looked at him sharply, then a small smile broke out on her full seductive lips, and said, 'can't Luke, can't.'

She pulled his coat off, followed by his shirt, his trousers hit the floor, she knelt and removed his shorts, socks and shoes, in moments he was more naked than her. She grabbed him by the neck and kissed him powerfully.

'Come on,' she muttered, 'upstairs.'

'Yes maam Mrs Dixon,' he replied happily.

Marni took hold of his raging erection and walked off with him trailing behind her gorgeous swaying body.

'You had better be good for me my lad, or it'll be detention for you all night!' she laughed unintentionally.

He laughed with her as she sped up the stairs cock in hand.

In the bedroom she pushed him backwards onto her bed and pounced on him, she was unbelievably aroused now; her body was in full optimum fuck mode. She gazed at his dark skinned body for the first time properly. It enthralled her, holding his cock in her hand she shuffled to his side, she stopped speaking, and just looked and took in the beautiful boy in front of her. Her left hand trailed a path around his upper chest, down his stomach to end up thumb and forefinger around the base of his prick, her right hand held it secure, pointing the thick bulbous purple head at the ceiling, the large ridge around the top prevented her hand from sliding over the top of it, she had never seen a more prominent head.

She bent her head and licked it, then kissed it, looking up at him then, she whispered, 'do you want me to?'

'Oh god yes Marni, all the way, all of it.' Marni obliged, his cock was down her throat in seconds before reappearing between her lips, the suction she performed nearly lifted him off the bed, her teeth gently tugging the ridged top. His heavy thick black prick shone with her saliva as it disappeared again.

Luke was in heaven, this was his first time being blown like this, and he knew she would bring him off very soon. Marni also knew it, but she went at him hammer and tongs, she drew him on and suddenly he pulsed grabbed her head and lurched upwards, she drew her lips up his shaft and held the head of his rock solid turgid prick in them, then felt his cum travel up his prick and spurt hotly into her waiting mouth, she sucked and gulped and stayed with him until he fell back, the taste was slightly salty and deliciously thick and creamy, Marni emptied his balls completely. She finished off draining him, licking and sucking and kissing her way to a slow stop.

Lifting her beautiful head up Marni saw for the first time the startling contrast between his skin and hers, she had had a black lover once before, but he had been a casual fling, never meaning anything to her, but Luke was different somehow, she was actively interested in his make up, his body, the power rippling beneath that black skin cover.

Moving over him, she knelt either side, knees underneath his arm pits stroking his chest she said to him, 'now Luke, what have you got for me?' her smile was a crooked one, one eye brow sexily arched, she had emptied his balls, he was spent.

Leaning up he took her wrists in his hands and pushed them behind her, they came into contact with his re emerging prick, she was so enticing and exciting, his prick re grew to full hardness as her hands closed around it. She opened her mouth in delighted amazement.

'What ever you want Mrs Dixon, you are the teacher around here, teach me,' he said, he was confident of his position now, he challenged her.

Marni pressed it down and slid backwards forcing her rump over it, her eyes closed as it slid along her crack, Luke reached up and took her distended nipples in his fingers and rolled them, she gasped in surprise, but raised herself up, pointed his prick at her glistening pussy and pushed down, her lips closed over it as it sank deeper in, soon he was fully embedded in his beautiful teaching deputy principals pussy.

Marni was all the way down, she had had big lovers before, but Luke felt the biggest, her hips were spread wide over his muscular ones, the feeling of control was palpable, although in reality, she had none at all. Her hands lay on his chest, her feet hooked under his thighs she began to rise and fall on him, taking her weight on her arms and pressed herself up, his cock slid out slowly, until she felt the thick ridged head just inside her, her pussy actively contracted to avoid it escaping. She dropped herself down and then rose up rapidly this happened several times, she was unable to control the speed, his magnificent black cock and her pussy was in control of her, she knew she ought to get some semblance of equilibrium but she couldn't, she had no contribution to make other than agree with his young masterful cock and her over heated cunt!

She continued in this way until the undeniable spasm cricked her pussy, being spread as she was over him it's creeping violation of her was as insidious as invisible assailant. Luke clasped her thighs as she began to collapse and fall over him, the orgasms were enveloped in each other, she couldn't combat the feeling of complete release and pending doom, they were rising in her with increasing tempo until her body erupted, she called out to him, anyone. 'Oh oh oh oh oh Argggh.' Her eyes lost their focus she was blinded with the lust and arousal that swamped her.

Luke was staring up at her stunned, this was something special, he didn't know what, but he knew it was, he started pumping his hips at her, this, unknown to him enhanced her tumultuous orgasms, her ejaculations and secretions were spurting out from between them, her glossy thick cream was sliding down his thighs, this afforded him the lubrication he didn't know he needed to fuck her long hard and solid from underneath her.

Marni's last cum was too much for her, she fell forward on him while he continued to thrash her more from below, he held her tight in his arms while fucking her as he was. Marni's mind went blank, the orgasms were still happening, it was as if she was stuck in a none stop orgasmic time warp from which she couldn't escape from. Luke kept fucking her; he wasn't going to stop until he had shot his second load. And when he did, his own breath caught in his throat, he was sure his prick had split in two inside her such was the force of his ejaculation. His grip on her was crushing, she had no where to go, until he suddenly flopped under her, this time he really was spent.

Luke had just given the performance of his young life, he had attained a level of love making even Marni hadn't reached; he had taken her further than she had ever been. And because of his naïveté he had no clue that what he had just done was supersonic in the realms of making love to a woman, even a woman 17 years older than he.

How long they laid there neither knew, Luke stirred first, mewling in her ear, stroking her back, kissing her ear and hair, he loved the blondness of it, it was his first time with a white woman, and she was blond too, what a result, he thought happily. 'I've just fucked Mrs Dixon, the woman every guy wants screw, and some of the girls too, and it's me who has scored, and fucking big time too!'

He laid there wondering what was going to happen, he knew he couldn't and neither would he continue to blackmail her, but he would save it for later in the weekend, he had no intention of letting go of her for the next two nights and days at least.

Marni moved on him, her head came up slowly, he was praying to God that she would still want him some more. That she wouldn't insist that now he had had his way with her, he was off the radar, no more, kapeesh, finish, gone?

She raised her beautiful blond head over his, he was unable to do anything but stare into limpid sea green eyes in wonder. Marni kissed him, passionately and lovingly, she hugged herself to him.

He asked her in all innocence and incredulity, 'are you okay Marni?' He had never seen a woman react this way, his girlfriend had had orgasms but this was off his scale of reality, he was ignorant of the power and ominous strength of a woman in the throes of a full blown orgasm.

She smiled benignly, enigmatically, and said in a soft stern voice. 'You have detention all weekend my lad, you have to be punished some more, and don't argue with me, you are here, and here you are staying until I have finished with you, you have lots to learn, young man,' she whispered to him. Luke almost leaped from the bed to do a dance; he was more than happy and elated.

'Marni I'm so glad you said that,' he whispered through trembling lips, 'you have no idea how I was feeling just then, I thought you might send me away?' She saw his eyes fill, she knew then that what had been between them that had led to this was gone now, she would never have to concern herself over it ever again.

This was the boy in him showing through, for all his perceived confidence he was not yet the adult man that belied him to her, but she had to be honest with herself, he had sold her a pup, she had fallen right into him and his plan, tricked wasn't the word for it, more like hook line and sinker. Her heart shuddered looking at him.

'He really is beautiful isn't he?' she thought, As her hand glided about him, the soft hairs on his dark smooth skin, raising small wistful thoughts of his body there for her. It wasn't just her hand that was caressing him, her heart was too. He had given her what no man had ever done she realised. Here she was with an 18 year old man boy, and he had made her cum like never before, and he was probably unaware of what he had done for her. There isn't a woman on this earth that would not be grateful for this,' she thought. She kissed him then, it was a kiss of love, gratitude, and contentment, what he had just done, Casanova could never have attained, not with her anyway.

Marni slid up his youthful frame and snuggled into his arm, head on chest he kissed her blond haired head. She reciprocated the kiss with a bite of his nipple. 'Oh Marni Marni,' he moaned into her hair as she did. Pulling the covers up and wrapping a leg and arm around him she shushed him, told him to rest, 'because we have more to know about each other young man!' And laughed softly, then gently squeezing his sticky cock.

Marni woke with a start, she was in bed, and a mans body was tight but slack against hers, she briefly wondered what had happened, then it all shot back into her mind, it was Luke her pupil lover, his blackmail had turned her upside down, going from total despair at seeing her whole life crumble to dust because of what he knew about her, to this, utter satisfaction, bliss, total contentment, and, she quickly thought, another 2 days and nights of it, she hoped.

Her soft hand found his cock, it was at rest, but having just experienced its power at close hand she wondered how soon it would be taking her to her personal heaven once more. Glancing over his shoulder she looked at the clock it was 2:15am. It was dark outside but by the light of the side lamp next to the bed she could see him, his beautiful dark shape, she marvelled at the difference between them, him all black power, her, soft gentle, and now she thought, maybe a submissive blond. The 17 year age gap had made no difference to her wanting him again, and again, but what happened after this weekend was another matter, but she would try to keep this going, there was no way she could get enough of all this in 3 nights.

They had to talk about it, put it into context, and agree with each other all the way about keeping it secret, quiet and unknown to all. It would all end in disaster if it was revealed. One good thing was she had most weekends to her self, and on those she had to go away, maybe she could ensconce him in her hotel with her?

She bent her lovely blond head and kissed the tip of his dark Marni thrasher, she smiled to herself as that thought ran through her mind, 'my very own black cock pussy killer,' hers tingled when that went through her active mind. She got out of bed and headed quietly for the shower, in there she played out her thoughts of the immediate future, 'he is only 18, going on 19, he has 2 months left before term ends and he leaves, if I can keep him under wraps until then,' she pondered, 'then I can slowly bring him out into the open, possibly pretend to employ him as an assistant!' That sounded quite good in her head, but what would he think about that?

Marni was washing her back when the door opened and Luke stepped in, the sight of him naked under the water took her breath away, 'why am I being like this?' she thought, 'he is just magical,' She just wanted to give herself to him totally. Marni stood back and inspected his body; he guessed what she was doing and posed for her, his cock swaying around as he took up this pose and that. In his youthful way he knew that she was smitten by his young body, certainly his prick, it juddered. Marni breathed in deeply as she saw it jump and twitch.

Luke stretched his arms up, fingers pointed, feet apart his balls hanging down, it was too much for her, she reached out and cupped him.

'That's it Marni, go for it, go get your big black cock.' He was slightly taunting her, he had some sort of power over her, she couldn't get enough of him and he was realising it. This beautiful 35 year old blond was mesmerised by him.

He took a small chance when he said softly, 'knees Marni.'

She sank to them immediately, looking up at him she seemed to be waiting for further instructions.

'What would you like to do Mrs Dixon, you want to kiss and suck your very own black prick, Hmmm? You want to don't you Mrs Dixon?'

The water was pouring down over them. His prick was growing in time with his words; he was exciting himself as well as her.

Marni leaned forward to gather him into her waiting lips.

Luke leaned away from her, 'Whoa,' he told her, and now he knew he was taking a chance when he said, 'you haven't asked if you can suck it yet Mrs Dixon.'

Marni looked up with wonder in her eyes, 'he is trying to take control of this isn't he?' she said to herself, she wasn't very happy at this turn of events, but she also wanted his beautiful prick badly enough for her to admit to herself. 'Well okay, if that's what he wants, he's got it.'

The words she spoke almost made her wince. 'Please may I suck your black cock Luke?'

'Don't you mean my gorgeous black cock, my little blond slut?'

The words hit her like a hard slap on her face, she was stunned. 'How dare he speak to me like that!' she complained in her mind.

Then another bigger shock, 'Yes Luke, may I suck your gorgeous black cock.'

'And you are what Mrs Dixon?'

'NO,' she thought, 'I can't say it, I won't, this has gone on far enough, no more!'

'I am your little blond slut Luke.' She wondered who had spoken the words she had just heard. It can't have been her, 'oh God no, I didn't just say that, did I?' But she had. Her very being was in free fall.

'Yes Mrs Dixon, please feel free to suck your gorgeous black cock, and if you are a good little blond slut, I will cum in your mouth as a reward.' He was teasing her almost beyond endurance.

Marni dived at it, her desperate mouth closed right over it, and she attacked it like her life depended on it. She had never been submissive to a man in her life, well, certainly not this way, but Luke was gaining position and power over her somehow, and something inside wouldn't let her retaliate. Something was making her do what he told her, and even though she was rebelling in her head, the fact was she was doing his bidding, and she was doing it just the way he was telling her to do it.