Marriage Changes Women

Story Info
Tables are turned on sexist jerk after marriage.
1.9k words
4.04
43.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eddy_Bort
Eddy_Bort
26 Followers

They say marriage changes women. Noticing the metamorphosis my wife Lesley has made over just two months as husband and wife, I can certainly attest to that.

Having graduated with honors, and being a college football star, I have grown accustomed to being a leader. My take-charge attitude made it tough on Lesley and others, particularly those at work. My secretaries, a cute blond college intern, and another account executive that is so timid, I have often stolen away her ideas and received the credit for it, have received the brunt of my bullying tactics.

With Lesley, I have never been abusive, not physically anyway, but I wouldn't hesitate to yell or be demanding to get my way. We had been dating for six years. Every single one of those days, I made it clear to her that I was the boss.

I would cheat on her and she knew it. In fact she confronted me on it one time, but rather than apologize and say the obligatory "I'll never do it again," I instead turned the tables by directly telling her I would fuck whomever I wanted, whenever I wanted. If she didn't like it, that was too bad for her. She was free to leave me and try to find someone better. I knew her confidence was so low, she would never dare.

She was a very timid girl and never spoke back to me again. I owned her. She was my puppet. I never had any intention of actually marrying her...

My career saw me advance in the marketing business. I serve as an account executive in a prestigious marketing firm and I discovered my clients loved getting together with the wives.

I made a “strictly business” decision to get married. For one, it would give me a chance to strengthen my relationship with my clients by inviting them to this "special" day. Two, it would give me a wife so that I could join my clients when they get together with the wives. I didn't really have anything to lose anyway as she would just continue to do what I told her to do anyway, plus I would still fuck around with other women as often as I could.

The wedding reception was a tremendous success for me. I made handshake deals that one night that would normally take 6-8 months to close. My clients were all in very generous moods. Who could say no to a groom on his wedding day?

I ignored Lesley the entire night but made it up to her by fucking her ass on our honeymoon night and making her suck my cock and swallowing my cum. These were things she had never done before, she never wanted to and they were about the only things that I allowed her to get away with until that night.

Afterwards, she lay very quiet and looked like she had something on her mind. I was too tired to care so I fell asleep with her brooding beside me in bed.

I awoke the next morning alone. She was obviously making my breakfast as a good wife should. I came to the kitchen to find her wearing a pair of thigh-high, black PVC boots with four inch heels, and a black corset the covered only her belly. Her 36DD tits and shaved pussy were exposed. She wore her hair tightly pulled back. But despite the erotic outfit, the thing that stood out most to me was the look on her face; it was one I've never seen from her before. The timid girl whom I just made my wife was gone, replaced by a dominatrix who meant business.

"What the fuck is all this about?" I demanded.

"Shut the fuck up!" she yelled back.

I was speechless, how dare she speak to me that way. I regained my senses after a few seconds and was about to straighten her out but just as I was about to utter my first word in reply, she cut me off saying, "I told you, shut the fuck up! How dare you disobey me just seconds after I instructed you to be quiet?"

I was completely flabbergasted. Even if I wanted to reply, I couldn't as I didn't know what to say by the sudden change in Lesley.

"Now take off your clothes and then sit down, you little worm," she demanded. I got undressed without even realizing what I was doing. I was in such a daze of confusion that everything seemed like I was watching myself in a movie with no control of what was happening.

She came and stood above me. I sat on the chair looking up at her, transfixed by her beauty. She raised her right leg and placed her foot on my cock, which I hadn't even realized was fully erect. She applied just enough pressure to remind me that it was she who was now in charge.

"Times have changed, Edward." She used my real name; I hated it and have only accepted being called 'Eddy' or 'Ed' by anyone other than my mother.

I tried to correct her but only managed to get out the 'Ehh' sound when she applied more pressure with her foot on my cock and she pulled my hair yanking my head back quickly.

"Did I give you permission to speak?!" she screamed. I shook my head meekly. "Say, 'No Mistress, I apologize for my disobedience," she demanded. I repeated it back to her.

"As I was saying before you so rudely interrupted, things have changed, Edward." She used my birth name again and put added emphasis in the pronunciation to give me the message that she would call me whichever name she damn-well pleased.

Just then the doorbell rang. She ordered me to sit there and stroke my cock as she wanted it to remain hard for when she got back. I could hear her open the door and say come on in. I sat there puzzled and my hand gripped my shaft but was no longer stroking as I tried to figure out who could possibly be here and why she invited them in.

She came in to the kitchen followed by my secretaries Linda and Karen, as well as Jody the intern, and Vicki, the other account executive at the firm. They all looked delighted to see me sitting there humbled, my cock in my hand. My mind was racing but a sudden pull of hair again broke up my thoughts and brought my attention to Lesley.

"Did I tell you to stop stroking your pathetic little cock?"

"No Mistress Lesley, I apologize for my disobedience," I replied and began sliding my hand up and down my shaft again in view of everyone.

My response brought a smile to her face, and to my co-workers who were now seated in the kitchen with us.

"Edward, you have treated me and others like shit for too long. The five of us have been on the receiving end of your sexist bullying for too long. You will now serve as our bitch, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Lesley," I replied.

"Edward, get on your knees and kiss and suck our feet," she said as she sat on the chair and began fingering herself. Lesley instructed me to begin with Vicki and work my way on to the others and finish with her own boots. Everyone else, I licked and sucked their bare feet.

The feeling of shock was wearing off and now I was feeling a strange excitement and exhilaration over being dominated the way I was. I came to Lesley and was licking her boots, sucking the heel when I felt a hand on my ass. I turned to see Karen behind me rubbing my ass and balls. Lesley ordered me to eat her pussy. I dove in ferociously lapping up her delicious cunt.

I then felt Karen's finger work its way between my ass cheeks, and then ever so slowly, she slid a finger inside. Surprisingly to me, I didn't flinch or try to stop her. I was always disgusted at the idea of a man having his ass used for anything other than crapping or medical visits, but I was enjoying the feeling of having my ass poked and prodded by Karen's fingers.

"Turn around and jack off for the girls," Lesley commanded, "And finger your ass while you do so, so that they can see what a pervert you are."

I did as she said and began stroking my cock for my coworkers to see. They watched with gleeful amusement as my finger slid inside my ass while I pumped my cock.

"Now stand and bend over, Edward." I complied at Lesley's orders as I thought she just wanted me to continue jacking off in this position, but when I looked towards her, I saw how wrong I was. She was stroking a rubber cock, spreading lube all over the length. The rubber cock was strapped on to her waist and dangling in front of her bare pussy.

She laughed when she saw the look of horror on my face. The others laughed too when they saw my reaction.

"M-M-M-Mistress, please no," I stuttered. Now I felt the other four women grabbing hold of me, forcing me to bend over, Jody spreading my ass cheeks apart. At 225 lbs. of mostly muscle from my football-playing days, I should've easily resisted, but I was too afraid of having my ass torn by the strap-on, that the thought to resist never occurred to me. I only thought of talking my way out of this.

"I didn't ask you for permission Edward, so I don't know why you're saying no," Lesley said.

"Pound his ass hard, Lesley," Linda encouraged her.

"Please ladies, I'm so sorry for every time I've treated you badly, please don't do this to me," I begged as Lesley came closer, still stroking the strap-on. I hopelessly accepted my fate as I clenched my eyes shut and awaited the pain that was to come. But as I felt the head of the cock first slide up and down my asshole, then makes its way inside, there was a feeling of pain, but it was an overwhelmingly erotic pain that had my cock about ready to explode.

She started off slowly then picked up the pace to match my grunts of pain and ecstasy.

"Look at that, ladies," Lesley struggled to say as she was thrusting harder and faster. "Look how easily he takes it; he's a natural for this."

Vicki engulfed my cock with her mouth and sucked me off while my ass was getting reamed. The intensity of it all meant I would not be able to hold out long and my cock exploded in her Vicki's mouth, filling her with my hot fluid.

Lesley slowed down the pace as my groans and shouts became louder as my cock and asshole were both pulsating. Vicki came up and began to kiss me with her mouth full of my cum, giving me a taste of my juices. My legs were shaky and I felt myself collapsing to the floor. I lay on my side my eyes rolling around like in the movie 'The Exorcist'.

"Relax but don't fall asleep, Edward, there is much more to come," Lesley said. With that, I noticed the others putting on strap-ons of their own. This was going to be a long, enjoyable day, I thought to myself.

Marriage certainly did change my wife, but for the first time in our relationship, I can honestly say I love her and am completely devoted to her… A devotion that I prove everyday now as I serve her as her humble, obedient slave. My, my, how the tables have turned. Who knew marriage could be so good?

THE END

Eddy_Bort
Eddy_Bort
26 Followers