Marriage Counseling

Story Info
Boss is having marrage troubles and needs help.
2.1k words
3.59
64.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been an avid reader of your stories secretly hoping that someday I would have one of my own to share; well now I do.

*

I am a college instructor who spends my days sharing my knowledge with my students and thought for years if there was a chance of rare sexual encounter it would most likely be with one of my lonely students. However I was pleasantly surprised when the opportunity presented itself with my boss, the Dean, instead.

I have worked with her (I'll call her Sarah) for several years as a peer until she received a promotion and became my boss. We had always been friendly and flirt occasionally but between the work relationship and the fact that we are both married we never took it very far. Sarah is a looker in her upper forties, just a few years older than I. Her long blond hair has always caught my attention and even though she always dresses conservatively her mid length skirts have revealed her perfect legs.

Lately she has been distracted and not her normal cheerful self, so being a concerned friend, I went in to her office and closed the door to find out what's wrong. She began to cry and said that she had walked in on her husband having sex with her neighbor. She said she could believe that after 23 years of marriage her husband would cheat on her. I came around the desk and put my hand on her shoulder until her sobbing subsided. Then she asked me what she should do. I told her that I am not a marriage counselor but I have experienced a similar situation with my wife in the past and that if she would allow me to come over tonight I may be able to discuss their issues with them and help save their marriage. She agreed.

Later that evening I went to her house for the first time and the awkward situation I expecting became a reality when Sarah opened the doors with tears in her eyes. As I walked in she quickly sat down and her husband (John) came to me with a desperate look in his eyes and said that he knew why I was here and that he acknowledges that he fucked up. He said I am sorry for what he had done and went on to explain that he was in a weaken state due to the lack of attention he was receiving at home and that the neighbor seduced him. This made Sarah cry even more.

I told them to both sit down and waited for tears to stop. I told them that I was asked to come here as a friend to help save their marriage. John interrupted and stated although he would do anything to save their marriage he did not see how I could help. Before I could respond Sarah told him to shut up and listen if he did want to lose her (he did as he was told). I gave them both a chance to tell me their sides of the story and between the tears it became obvious that the indeed was a lack of intimacy within their relationship, but it did not excuse her husband's actions.

I told them the story about my wife cheating on me years ago and while I have forgiven her, I still occasionally get angry with her out of jealousy. I told them the distrust will go away with time but I have a way of eliminating the anger from the jealousy which may save your marriage and if they agree to do as I ask they will begin the healing right away. They both agreed to do anything to save their marriage.

I told them both that in order for Sarah to get over the feeling of being cheated she will need to need to get back the thing that has been stolen. I explained that she had been in a since been slapped by his actions and to leave that unchallenged would cause bad feelings to fester and build up. She needed to hit him back in a similar manner to call it even so the healing could begin faster. I reminded them that they both said that they would do anything to save their marriage and then told John to sit in his chair with his arms to his side. I instructed him that he could not leave his chair nor move his arms, not even to scratch an itch. He looked confused but agreed.

Next I told Sarah to stand up and come to me. She followed my instructions and I wiped away the tears from her cheeks. I told her that I was going to help her be more at ease with her pain and then kissed her. John instantly stood up and Sarah yelled sit down if you ever want to see me again, and to my surprise he did. Sarah turned back to me and there was a new look in her eyes, the hurt was replaced with excitement and lust. I glanced over at Steve and his expression was that of fear and anger. I told Steve that he was experiencing the feeling that he forced upon Sarah and that he needed to focus on them and change the anger to guilt for what he had done.

Sarah looked into my eyes and said in a sex voice, "what now?" I smiled and instructed her to remove her clothing. She removed her blouse first revealing her medium sized breast covered only with a see through lacy bra. Her nipples where already hardening and she took a deep breath which made her breast rise and fall. She then turned toward her husband and unclasped her bra and threw it at him. Turning back toward me she kissed me deeply.

While we kissed I unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor. To her surprise I broke off our kissing and pushed her back to get a good look at her. She was stunning. Although she was neatly trimmed you could still make out the outline of her pussy beneath her match lacy panties. She asked me what was wrong, and I told her nothing, that she was perfect and I wanted her badly. She smiled and dropped to her knees. Her husband let out a "hey" and she yelled back to him shut up and watch. She turned back to me and said it has been years since she gave him a blow job. She proceeded to release my cock from by pants and sucked on it like she was starving. I had to ask her to take it easy that she was hurting me. She stated to cry again. I told her that was enough and that she was doing a great job but that she must listen to my directions and sense my pleasure. I told her sex was not about pleasuring only one partner but about mutual pleasure, although pleasing each other in turns are more than acceptable.

She smiled and told me to tell her what to do. So I coached her lips back on to my throbbing cock and taught her how to alternate stroking and sucking deeply to maximize my pleasure. I had her rubbing the sensitive area under my ball while she sucked me deeply. I told her I was going to come, and she stopped. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was going to get a tissue for my cum. I told her no, she must swallow it! She said she had only done that once years ago prior to getting married and that she did not enjoy the taste. I look her in the eyes and asked, you mean you have never given your husband the joy of cumming in your mouth? She said no, then smiled and resumed sucking my cock while looking at her husband. As I blew my load she removed her mouth and positioned herself under my cock so that John could see the cum splash on her face and in her waiting mouth. When I had finished covering her face with my load she stud up, walked over to john and let the cum drip from her mouth over his face. He sat there and did not move. Although I could see the jealousy and anger in her eyes he was also sporting a huge hard-on that was clearly visible in his pants.

After dripping the cum and John she returned and said thank you as if we were done. I told her in a stern voice that we were not done and for her to lie down on the floor. A reminded her that they both agreed to follow my instructions and she apologized.

Once she was positioned on the floor I removed her panties and began to lick her pussy. She began to wither and I paused. She let out a sigh and asked if there was something wrong. I told her that I could not properly pleasure her without her input and that she must tell me what to do. She said "OK, lick me." I told her to lose the prim and proper Dean mentality and to talk to me. She explained that she wasn't like that. I said bullshit and told her to lick my pussy. She said it in a quite tone. I made her repeat it several times, each time loader. I returned to licking her cunt following her now explicit directions shoving a finger or two in her as directed. She came with a violent explosion which left my face covered in her juices. I told her that she was incredible. She said that her husband hasn't licked her pussy in years. I couldn't believe that. Before I could say another word John said that he wasn't going to suck her if she wasn't going to suck him. I reminded them of the mutual benefit of sex and that sometimes you must give to receive.

I told John to get us all a drink. While he was out of the room I asked Sarah if she was beginning to feel satisfied as far as getting back at her husband. I explained that the deception will hurt for a little while longer but the jealousy should be subsiding because you're getting a chance to experience the pleasure he felt. She stated that he fucked her for hours before she caught them in her bed. I said that I had the time if she did and she smiled. When her husband returned we finished out drinks and then I stated we were going to the bed room. John protested stating enough, and they were even. I told him that she would not forgive him if he decided what was even. He agreed.

We went to bed room where Sarah climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees positioning her cunt at the edge of the bed where she took control and told her husband to sit and watch his wife get fucked thoroughly. He was shocked, for she has never spoken like this. She then ordered me to stick my now hard dick in to her wet cunt and to bang her pussy hard. Who was I to object? I pounded away at her pussy until she exploded her juices all over my cock. I surprising had not cum myself yet, most like because it was all I could do just to hang on and keep my cock in her. She looked in to her husband's eyes and said I love you and then looked back at me and said fuck my ass. At this point both John and I were surprised. This prim and proper Dean was now commanding me with a sultry slutty voice to go where no man has gone before. While I pressed my cock in to her ass she whimpered but never took her eyes off her husband. It didn't take long for her to start screaming command like fuck me harder, and fuck me faster. She even screamed I'm cumming as I was filling her ass with my load. Afterwards we collapsed and I thanked her. She said that I shouldn't be thanking her, that they owed me a thank you for saving their marriage. I looked over at John and laughed. I said that I had to be going and that I think John will think twice before deciding he needs another woman's loving.

Looking at John's massive aching hard-on and returned my gaze to Sarah and said good luck with that! She said that she has it under control and for me to keep this marriage counseling session between us. Many month later we had a chance to talk and Sarah said that they are doing wonderfully. She also gave me permission to write this to you as long as I changed the names.