Marriage Counselor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned, almost whimpered as it began to go in, she had never felt anything so huge go inside of her pussy hole before, she later told me!

She said out loud "Oh fuck it's so big!" as she lowered her twat down further and further until she was sitting on him. She looked up at me and said," kiss me, Oh kiss me Andy!"

I did I started to French kiss my wife our tongues dancing and she started to ride! I kissed my beautiful wife,as she fucked his cock! She was bouncing up and down and kissing me with so much passion, it made my own dick throb even more!

It didn't take long for her to start to cum and when Yvonne cums, she cums hard! She broke our kiss and said out loud "Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes!! Oh mmmmmmmmmmmm yes oh this cock is so good, so wonderful, oh Fuck me Jim, Fuck me!"

As she started to squirt I looked back and I could see my wife's cunt juices started to drip from her pussy with his cock in her hole. At that point I couldn't take it any longer and I began to jack off hard and fast then I shot off too!

I shot my load on my wife's face, I couldn't help it, as Jim said, "oh fuck baby, yes, here it comes!" As he started to flood my wife's vagina with his cream too! "Take it, oh take it Yvonne, take my cum into your hot pussy!"

With that we all felt so good, and so nice, since the fire was on, we all lied there on the fur rug, with Jim telling us, "See how great marriage counseling can be?"

We all smiled and with that he said, "Now we are going to set up weekly sessions where you and Yvonne come back, and well get together and have this type counseling ok?"

I looked at my beautiful wife and she said, "oh yes I'd really like that Andy, and know you would too!" As I smiled at her and we kissed.

Watching us kiss made Jim's big cock start to get very hard again and Yvonne said to me, "Andy can I have just one more time with his cock as you watch, before we go honey, please?"

"I said of course babe I love you!"

She replied "I love you too babe!"

With that being said he stood my wife up and told me to lean back against the sofa, as I did he placed her open legs over my head as she leaned into the sofa with her ass up and he got behind her and pushed that big cock into my wife's wet open hole as I sat under her.

She was moaning as he said, lick her cunt Andy, and lick your wife's clit as I fuck her from behind."

I began to lick her cunt as he fucked her, and she started to go wild! She was moaning and yelling like I've not heard from her before, as he fucked my wife, I played with my cock, we were all getting pleased!

Soon she began to buck her hips and she was cumming again, she began to squirt!

He pulled out and allowed my wife to squirt on my face! All of her hot, wet, beautifully scented, pussy juices, flowing and squirting on my face! It was incredibly awesome!

After she came hard, he turned her around, lied her down spread eagle, and he began to fuck my wife! Fucking her hard, thrusting in and out of her cunt hole until he said "Oh yes, he it come again, oh fuck I'm cumming again!"

He pulled out and began to shoot his cream all over my wife's big tits! Even though he had just shot off earlier, he still had a nice sized load to coat my wife's big brown boobs with!

I was throbbing hard at that point, so I moved between her legs and took his place. My cock sank very easily into my wife's hot, wet, used, open fuckhole and it felt so good!

Oh her pussy was drenched with her juices, I leaned down and began to suck my wife's big tits, as I pistoned my hard cock in and out of her fucking twat! I didn't hold out long, as I was so excited, I too then shot off again, burying my own seed deep into her well fucked pussyhole! That was so nice, so hot, and so erotic! We loved it! Now we both look forward to our marriage counseling sessions with Jim! I would recommend this to any husbands who have a hot, sexy, wife too!

12