Marriage, Divorce, or Sex? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments ago I was contemplating murder, but now I wanted nothing more than to watch Nicole in action. My penis rose to attention and she knew it as she voiced her intentions in my ear, her luscious breasts only inches away. Her breath had the musky smell of sex and her bright red lipstick was smeared across her face increasing the height of my excitement.

Nicole arranged her fellows to allow me the best view possible. As she promised she went to her knees and unceremoniously swallowed half of her young man's penis cupping his balls with one hand and grasping his buttock with the other urging him to fuck her face. I was amazed at his staying power when I noticed Nicole swallowing; she took his softening member in her hand and applied loving kisses, licking up and down the underside including his balls before engulfing the whole thing one last time. Pulling her mouth away with a loud pop she looked up at her friend and winked at his smiling face.

"Next," Nicole blurted as she reached for the massive male member belonging to Charles. He didn't need to be asked, he was reaching for my Nicole still on her knees as he moved in front of her. Nicole's pony tail was a mess with all the hands running through her hair. Charles shoved his cock in my Nicole's mouth stretching her lips until I was sure she was in pain his cock was so thick and long I felt sorry for my wife but she had put herself in this predicament all by herself. Nicole sucked and fondled my ex chauffer soaking him, her saliva dripping from his balls onto the carpet. She took his massive male member between the lovely breasts I loved so much, letting him finish there. His load splashing my Nicole's face and breast even getting it in her hair pushed me over the edge once more. My climax stained the inside of my robe.

After silently freshening my drink I retired up the stairs to contemplate my situation. My wife had vanished while I was away on business, leaving in her place a nympho- maniac. She found me sitting quietly on the side of the bed after her fellows had said good night.

"Aren't you full of surprises, I didn't expect to find you here? Aren't you mad?"

"Oh it's not as simple as that, I'm more than angry, I'm hurt, I'm jealous and I'm scared I'm loosing you," I said as I straightened from my slumped position on the bed-side looking up to see my wife still a mess from her interlude. "I feel like a drowning man grabbing at straws sitting here trying to understand what went wrong Nicole, can't we work this out?" even as I asked I wondered why I would want to keep this whore in my house.

"I can tell you where you went wrong Richard, remember our honeymoon? I'm sure you do, you popped my cherry and before I stopped crying, for reasons I can't even remember, you had us on your surprise three day sailing adventure. I wanted to stay in bed, make love and do things husbands and wives do but you wanted to go sailing, so we went sailing. Remember me trying to fool around and what did you say, do you remember? Quote (You don't have to do that I'm not like most guys I can control my- self.) that's when I started cheating, I wanted to experience oral sex and you wouldn't let me so Ramos the captain got lots of blow jobs on our honeymoon, blow jobs that should have been yours!"

"I don't believe you, you and him were never out of my sight long enough at the same time!"

"Remember him letting you steer the boat, remember him sticking his head out of the forward hatch to keep an eye on things? That was the first time I cheated."

"You're killing me Nicole, telling me this stuff; no matter, I want to hear it all."

"Hell, I can't even remember everything that's happened over the years, besides you've heard enough and seen enough to give me a divorce," Nicole said as she entered the bathroom.

Listening to the shower soothed my anger, the sound of running water somehow brought the reality life goes on even after death, in this case death of my marriage to my beautiful Nicole. That person is no longer with us and the new Nicole doesn't want me; however I want her even more with the threat of loosing her. Even if by some miracle I'm lucky enough to save our marriage it will never be the same.

"So how about it," Nicole asked as she entered the bedroom drying her hair. She was a goddess, a blue eyed goddess, with shoulder length blonde hair, long slender legs, perfect ass, rippled torso and beautiful full breasts. "Do I get a divorce without a fight or what?" She continued as she sat on the bed beside me crossing her long shapely legs.

"Not if I can talk you out of it Nicole, where would you go, what would you do?"

"You really are full of surprises most men would have thrown their wives out on their naked asses for what I've done this evening, but then you're not like most men, you can control yourself except where its most appreciated, like in bed."

The room was spinning again, I panicked letting my guard down, "I'll do anything if you'll give me another chance, I promise, anything you ask Nicole, I don't want you to leave me!"

"Richard you can't be serious. Anything I ask sexual or not? Before you answer, understand, I'm not interested in sexual frustration, I can and will change my mind any time I feel taken for granted, I'm through with that."

"Really, Nicole you're gonna stay, you're not leaving me?"

"I'm starting to feel neglected. I think you need to learn how to treat a woman right for a change," Nicole said as she pushed me back on the bed straddling my face with her pussy.

The end

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 01 Happily married guy discovers he likes to watch.in Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01 Man encourages wife to take a lover.in Loving Wives
More Stories