Marriage, Divorce, or Sex? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ugelybobs
ugelybobs
18 Followers

"I'm up," the little fire ball in my lap said as the curtain fell. Her vagina griped me tight as she pulled away leaving me wet, shiny and hard.

As I watched the little red disappear behind a door left of the stage I felt a hot breath with the sent of sex whispering in my ear. "Would you like some help with that sir," the woman asked. She didn't wait for an answer. I realized my Nicole had a hold of my Penis as she dropped to her knees.

"Oh sir, someone has left evidence of decadence on your privets what would your wife say if she were too discover your infidelities? I must clean you sir," Nicole said as she sucked me into her mouth her nose tickling my pubic hair. My climax threatened as Nicole rose from the floor leaving my five inches waving and pulsing all wet and shiny. Her giggle was music to my ears as she pranced out of reach. For the second time in two days, I'd enjoyed the sound of her uncontrollable girlish laughter this time without anger and jealously interfering.

The evening wore on and woman after woman visited my table each staying long enough to sample my arousal but always leaving me in a fit of sexual excitement. Nicole traveled from table to table as well but came by occasionally to insure I was content to stay awhile longer. We partied for hours before leaving arm in arm. I was proud to be seen escorting my sexy wife to our limo.

Charles always the perfect gentlemen opened the car door for Nicole and I. She instructed Charles to take the scenic rout home before we fell into each other's arms kissing like we were still in high school something we hadn't done in recent memory.

THE END

ugelybobs
ugelybobs
18 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Journey Pt. 01 Tim wants to see his wife with other men.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Cuckold to the Max He becomes a cuckold, but who gets to breed his wife?in Interracial Love
Slut Wife - Addicted To Cock Unintended consequences for Lisa and Tim.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
More Stories