Marriage Lessons

Story Info
A Duke trains his daughter on marriage in Regency England
3.1k words
4.22
93.3k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1814, London

Lady Alexandra Beaufort, youngest daughter to the Duke of Exeter woke early to a blissful May morning on the day of her 18th birthday. Alex, the raven-haired, blue-eyed Beauty of Exeter beamed in anticipation of what was sure to be the best day of her life, and it would all start with tea with her dear sisters, both now Countesses in their own right.

************************************

"Lizzie, Maggie!" Alex cried as she warmly embraced her sisters on their entry.

"Alex, dear, you've certainly filled out your corset since Christmas!" Margaret teased.

Alex glanced down as she smoothed out her skirts, smirking "Yes, well cook has been keeping the biscuits in ready supply."

"If her biscuits do *that* to one's bosom, I daresay we should request a dozen now!" Elizabeth replied as they all joined in bawdy laughter.

With the tea poured and the niceties complete, Margaret brought up the topic of the day. "Alex, are you looking forward to your coming out ball tonight?"

Alex barely suppressed her excitement. She had been looking forward to this ball for months, as much as her father had likely been looking forward to the end of it. After spending obscene amounts of money in Paris on the newest fashions, Lady Alexandra had arrived in Mayfair looking every bit the debutante and ready to dazzle London. The minutiae of the start of the London Season was well underway: the presentation to the Prince Regent complete, the calls made, the cards left, Hyde Park strolled, and all that was left to truly begin was Marchioness Tilbury's ball tonight. After much effusive discussion of gowns and ribbons and jewels and the ladies' opinions of the eligible young noblemen in Town for the Season, Alex cheerfully proclaimed, "But all of that is secondary to my extreme fortune in seeing both of my sisters on my birthday."

With that, Lizzie and Maggie gave each other a meaningful look. Lizzie spoke first, "Darling, has Papa spoken with you at all about tonight?"

"Papa? No indeed, he's been ever so busy with business since we arrived in Town. In truth, I've hardly seen him."

"No word at all?" Lizzie looked almost panicked.

Alex couldn't possibly account for Lizzie's change in mood and looked to Maggie, who drew a determined breath, "Alex, tonight it is very likely that Papa will begin providing you lessons."

"Lessons?" Alex was stunned. Her father? The Duke barely had two words in a day for her, let alone a whole lesson. Alex had excelled in all of the usual accomplishments expected of the daughter of a peer, what more could she possibly know? "And why should he do that? Why now?"

"Well," Maggie pressed on, "when we were your age and starting our Seasons, he did the same for both of us."

Lizzie regained her voice, "They were marriage lessons."

"Oh! Well I should like that very much!" Alex had never felt truly close to her father, and she almost jumped at the thought of gaining his attention and perhaps even his approval. In fact, she would dearly love to understand more of the intricacies of running a new household, gaining the respect of tenants and staff, and any other matters to which she didn't already attend at Exeter.

Maggie looked again at Lizzie, smiling, "Yes, we both enjoyed them as well."

************************************

It was almost dawn by the time Alexandra left the Tilbury ball. She leaned her head back against the cushions of the coach, triumphant. And exhausted. "I suppose I'm done for." she sighed to her aunt.

Charlotte the Dowager Countess of Devon smiled warmly at her niece, "My dear, a young lady cannot be undone by one ball."

"I am done for, because I will never have a night like that again in my life."

Charlotte chuckled. "Darling Alex, you've made a conquest of the entire ton, whatever shall you do now?"

"Begin my lessons!" In the tumult of the day, Alex had nearly forgotten what her sisters had told her just that afternoon.

Charlotte looked bemused, "Yes, I suspect you will. When do you begin?"

"Oh, I hope tomorrow." Alex sighed, then lifted her head. "Aunt, did you receive marriage lessons during your first Season?"

Charlotte contemplated, then replied, "Not in the same manner, but yes I suppose I did. Alexandra, I know your father is very distant, but he loves you, child. More than you know. Just see that you do everything exactly as he says."

Obedience was never difficult for Alex, not especially now that she would be spending time with her father. On one point, however, Lady Alexandra was wrong. Marriage lessons would start tonight.

"Alexandra." Alex jumped. The booming voice was her father's, and not what she expected to hear upon entering the Manor at four in the morning.

William Beaufort, Duke of Exeter stood in front of the door to his study, half in shadow, holding a glass of the his finest brandy.

"Yes father?" Alex sounded almost tremulous. The Duke was a large mountain of a man, and rarely raised his voice above a baritone grumble.

"Please join me in the study." This was not a request, and it was bidden without delay.

Alex entered already babbling, "I'm so sorry father about the hour, but my dance card became completely full before I noticed what was happening and Aunt Charlotte was there with me the whole time and I assure you..."

One large hand held up to Alex stopped her deluge of explanations.

"Did you enjoy your first ball?"

Alex was momentarily stunned. "I... uh... yes."

The corner of his mouth ticked up slightly. "Are you always this demonstrative?"

Alex suppressed a laugh, and said proudly "I did, Papa. Very much. Aunt Charlotte says that I have made a conquest of all of London."

Her father stood by the fire looking every inch the duke he was. "Did you stand up with any gentleman more than twice?"

"No sir."

"Did you show any gentleman more attention than was his due?"

"No sir."

"Did you waltz?"

"No sir. Absolutely not."

"Did you ever leave the ballroom for any reason?"

"Yes sir. I sought refreshment with Aunt Charlotte, and then returned to the ballroom immediately."

"And how many refreshments did you have?"

"Two... three." Alex bowed her head, waiting for a reprimand.

The Duke sighed deeply. "Well, I daresay we will be fending off the offers with a stick. You look lovely tonight, Alexandra."

Alex looked up again at her father whose face was inscrutable. "Thank you Papa."

"Alexandra, it is inevitable that you will marry, and it is very likely that you will marry well. I consider it my duty to prepare you for marriage and all the duties it requires."

"Yes, Papa." inside Alex was glowing. She wanted more than anything to please and impress her usually aloof father. Now, this would be her opportunity to shine in his eyes.

"Take off your gown."

"Oh... yes. Of course. I'll just be right back down with a... a day dress? Perhaps a jacket, although I confess..."

"No Alexandra. Now. Here. Take off your gown."

Alexandra knew better than to argue or simper, and though she thought it strange she set to work on the laces of her corset and efficiently shrugged out of the yards of confection, leaving only her chemise. The thin fabric did not leave much to the imagination, and Alex's newly ample breasts were freed from their confines. Feeling exposed, she shivered slightly, and her nipples rose against the frothy fabric.

"Good. Come here to me."

Alex did as she was told, and walked to her father. He was bigger than life, this man she had lived with for 18 years but had never been truly close to, and she felt a curious fluttering in her stomach when she was close enough to him now to smell him: cologne and brandy and tobacco.

"Papa? You are going to teach me about marriage now?"

Her father set the brandy on the mantle and reached a hand out to caress his youngest daughter's chin, jaw, and neck. Matter of factly, he said, "Alexandra, there are intimacies which you will share with your husband. No one talks about them except in hushed, ignorant whispers, but on the night of your wedding, on your marriage bed you are suddenly required to perform them and perform them well. I find this unfair both to you and to your future husband, and I seek to prepare you for everything you will be required to do, and everything that will be done to you."

Alex was blushing. True, she had no idea what these intimacies were, and she had heard whispers here and there, but never did she imagine anyone being so forthright on the topic and certainly she didn't imagine it would be her own stoic, serious father doing the talking. Her blush became even more pronounced when he began to unbutton his trousers, and removed what could only be described as a large fleshy snake.

"Alexandra, this is a cock, or a member, or a shaft. Come here, I want you to touch it."

Alex did as she was told, wide-eyed and curious. The house was silent at this hour, save for the subtle tick of the mantle clock. Alex's tiny hand fell on her father's member. It was warm, and hard. There was a large vein running down the side of it, and it had a head like a large mushroom. She explored further, testing to see if she could wrap her hand all the way around it (she could not), or if the skin on the head felt differently than the skin on the base (it did). Her father stifled a groan at the exploration.

"Every man has one. Your husband will use his cock to put a baby inside you."

Alex's recoiled and her hand shot away from her father. "A baby? How?"

"We will get to that later. But Alexandra, a man's cock is very sensitive and so you must be very careful with it. He will enjoy you playing with it as you just were, and Alexandra, he will especially enjoy it if you play with it with your mouth."

Understanding took over, and Alex asked innocently, "And you would like to show me how to do that, father?"

"Yes, Alexandra. Get on your knees."

Alex did as she was told and kneeled, now face to face with her father's hard cock.

"Kiss it."

Ever obedient, Alex touched her lips to the warm flesh. She could feel it throb, as if it had a heartbeat. She kissed it again, this time lower, almost on the underside of the head.

"Good," the Duke rasped, "now open your mouth. As wide as possible, that's a good girl. Under no circumstances are you to bite down on me."

Alex opened wide, and watched as her father simultaneously held the back of her head in place and started to push his huge cock head into her mouth and slowly down her throat. Alex's eyes flew open as she was held in place and unsure how she could breathe with this invasion. Her internal question was answered when he withdrew momentarily and then slowly forced his cock back down her throat again. "Good girl. Now, I'm going to push my cock down your throat as far as possible. Do not choke and do not become sick. I will withdraw again."

With that the Duke began to slowly fuck his daughter's throat, holding her head to him, keeping her from moving. "Yesss, very good." The Duke began to groan.

Alex could see that she was pleasing her father, could see that what she was doing was right. The invasion was uncomfortable, but she wanted to do more to please him, and so she returned her hands to his shaft and began to play again.

"Oh, Alexandra. Yes, that's very good."

Pleased with herself, emboldened by his praise, she lowered one hand to the swollen sac that was hanging just below her father's cock and continued her exploration, her father fucking her throat all the while, her breath coming in short bursts through her nose.

"Alex, yes. That's perfect. Your tongue, child, lick the underside of my cock."

Unsure, Alex began to test the dexterity of her tongue. She moved it left to right while her father rammed farther down her throat, she flattened it and applied more pressure to his cock, and finally, she focused on the ridge at the head of his shaft, which seemed to improve matters greatly. The Duke held his young daughter by her dark hair, pins and pearls gently falling to the floor, as he was pounding more forcefully down her throat. And then, moaning her name, something in him tensed, and Alex felt the length of him slide firmly down her throat, her nose touching his abdomen, and she felt a hot liquid explode somewhere deep within her. The Duke grunted, and said "Don't let any escape darling. You are to swallow it all and lick me clean."

Alex dutifully swallowed every drop, and when her father's cock finally left Alexandra's mouth with a plop, she smiled brilliantly up at him. "Did I do well, Papa?"

He gazed back at his youngest. "Yes, darling girl. Very well indeed. But we are not finished."

She gazed expectantly up at him, expecting her mouth to be invaded again when he said, "Stand up. Remove your shift."

She only hesitated a half of a breath before she complied. "Yes, Papa." Rising from her knees she untied her chemise and let it fall.

Alexandra stood, all obedience and desperation to be loved, naked in front of her imposing and once again increasingly hard father. Her large pink nipples stood erect under her father's scrutiny, her tiny waist fluttering in anticipation. Her father just stared at her a moment before he pulled her to him, whispering "So much like your mother." He tipped her head back and kissed her, deeply, his tongue easing her lips apart and exploring her mouth, his hand caressing her jaw, neck, and then down to her breast, teasing and pinching her nipple. Alex, wanting to show her father that she was learning, explored his mouth with her tongue in return, and returned her hands to his thickening shaft. As his hands explored her breast, they both moaned, Alex unable to identify the growing heat in her stomach, shifting from foot to foot trying to find comfort. His hand traveled farther down, down her taut stomach and across the slick folds of her center. Alex gasped as her father teased his fingers around her sex, around, and finally inside. She felt a small jolt of pressure and he stopped, lifted his head.

"Alexandra, where I'm touching you now is called your maidenhead. When your husband takes your virginity he will break it with his cock. I cannot do this for you, as this is a husband's duty, but I will show you. I will show you what he will do... here."

And with that, he removed his fingers from her tight slick center, and moved them back, back to her bottom. His fingers probed the tight hole, easing into it while his mouth found her breast.

Alex was on fire, and the gentle prodding on her bottom was turning her inside out. She moaned in desperation.

"Turn around, and lean over the desk." The Duke's voice was husky, and Alex did as she was told. Turning, she leaned over onto the great mahogany desk, her breasts pressed into it and her bottom on display for her father.

"I am going to put my cock inside your bottom now. This will feel very similar to what your husband will do. This may hurt at first, but in time you will enjoy it, Alexandra."

As her father was speaking his cock was pressing insistently against her tight bottom. She heard him spit into his hand, and then felt his warm, wet fingers yet again tease her tight little hole open. His fingers were probing farther, deeper, and she felt a warm, tight sensation right down to her toes. She could not imagine that huge fleshy cock inside her bottom, but everything her father had done so far had felt so amazing. "Oh Papa. That feels so good."

With her words, the Duke groaned, and started to slide his slick shaft inside her excruciatingly tight ass. Sensation exploded in Alexandra, and she started to recoil away from the pain. The Duke held her stiffly down, "Stay still, child." and with a grunt he brutally forced his entire length into his young daughter's ass. Pain shot from behind Alexandra's eyes.

"Oh god. So tight... god."

Mercifully, the Duke stayed exactly where he was, and Alexandra, immobilized, tried desperately to find a way to ease the pain.

"Just relax, darling. It will feel better."

She complied and concentrated on relaxing. Soon her muscles began to unclench, and the Duke began to move in her, much as he had in her mouth. This time, however, Alexandra felt every inch of her father's invasion down to the tips of her toes. Panting, bordering on crying out, Alex tried desperately to hold onto control of her reaction.

The Duke's control however, was slipping, and he quickly began to fuck his young, virgin daughter's ass in earnest. Alexandra's moans became feverish cries, her eyes were clenched, and tears streamed down her face. The Duke was unfazed; he grabbed a fist of her hair and pulled her head back to meet his hungry mouth. He unforgivingly plowed her ass while also plundering her mouth with his tongue.

"Papa, please, you're hurting."

"It.. will get... better." The Duke's eyes were glazed over as her watched her pained reactions to his pounding. He reached under her and began to pinch her nipple, while also biting her earlobe, her neck, her shoulder. He was training her, and he was also claiming her.

All at once, the sensations overwhelmed Alex beyond comprehension, and she began to push back, to meet his thrusts, and to moan her pleasure.

This was beyond sensation, this was heaven and it was hell. Her father met his final thrusts, and with a bellow, spilled his seed into his daughter's ass. Alexandra came down from the whirlwind, slumped against the desk, and succumbed to unconsciousness.

"Very well done, my love." she heard, as the darkness drew her down.

Alexandra awoke to the sensation of warm strong arms and the feeling of floating. Floating up the stairs, toward her room, with a deep baritone whispering sweet, loving things to her. Sinking into a bed, a tender kiss, and Alexandra was once again asleep.