Marriage License Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexual education for young adults in a remote island.
2k words
3.72
18.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2. Therapists and trainers (or Daisy unable to obey)

Marjorie woke up and it was still dark...what a nightmare she had had. The image of her naked body being whipped in front of men staring at her, the impotence, the humiliation. She was relieved it had all been a dream....until she couldn't separate her wrists. She tried to incorporate herself using her legs and once she got up and used the stinky toilet, she waited and wondered about her friends, had they been punished too? how did they look naked? how were they now? could they sleep?

Finally the door was open and a light turned on. A woman came in with a maternal smile.- Hello Marjorie, I'm Helga, your psychologist. You can talk, don't worry.- She was carrying a tray with water, some fruits and scrambled eggs. -Sit down and I'll answer to all your questions, you must be hungry-. Marjorie didn't know where to start, but if there was a way out, it was through her and she needed as much information as she could.

-Where am I?

-At Sham Camp. This is where young adults get their sexual education for the future. All girls that have turned 19 and are about to finish hi-school in Odasadi have take it.

-How come I didn't hear about it before?

-You sign a paper when you get out. Consequences for telling a minor are big. And would you ever comment something about this to your kids?

-Where are the boys?

-They are at Buhm camp, which is the boys equivalent.

-Can I see my friends?

-In one week if they keep good standings, but I can tell you how they're doing in the meantime.

-Am I losing my honor here?

-It depends. If by your honor you mean your virginity, then no. That's your husband's job. If by it you mean your dignity and self respect, then yes. We need to break you apart in order for you to let feelings inside and enjoy sex. Who are your friends? -

Marjorie felt awkward with that question, but since she wanted to know their whereabouts, she answered right away.

-Gretel Andersen and Daisy Minsk.

-OK, I'll let you know how they are once you finish answering the next questions. How did you feel when you lost your clothes?

-Uhmmmm, -her eyes started watering, she had forgotten where she really was during the conversation - it was humiliating. My heart didn't stop pulsing and I felt blood all over my face, I was so ashamed of other people looking at me. But there was something more, I felt something weird when the scissors ran through my skin, like it became somehow alive with the cold contact and....this is so embarrassing - she was sobbing - I felt wet. I first wet my panties and then they fell too and I didn't want to open my legs because they were all wet. Besides all that, I had never been punished before, I'm always the perfect student and now I became a failure within the first activity! I feel I won't make it, I won't.-

Helga cleaned her tears and nose, then started talking calmly.

-Don't worry my dear, nobody gets out of here without a single punishment. You will learn to control your feelings and to let them go in the right moment, and punishments will help on it. You are doing great, only 7 girls in the whole camp made it with only 5 wems yesterday. Now, the feelings you are having are right now a riot, pain and pleasure are mixed and only you will know which one is which. Now, your friend Gretel is fine, she received 50 wems but managed to show some self control at the end and is still in the program. However, according to this report, Daisy failed the very first test and will have her de-clothing session until now, and you won't see her until 2 weeks because she is now in the 2 month program. She's not having a nice time, but I'll get to have this conversation with her tomorrow and let her know that you're thinking of her.

Anything else you want to ask before I leave?

-Yes, when am I getting dressed again?

-Next week, for the group sessions and the non sexual part of the camp, but only if you are 10 times more obedient than you are now. Finished your breakfast? ok, I have to gag you again and put a leather belt on you. Open your mouth, please.

Marjorie was surprised. She didn't think Helga would do something to her, but since she had been so nice and given the lack of options, she obeyed. Helga took a medium size dildo and introduced it there, then she tied it to the back of the head with a couple of leather straps. The sensation almost made Marjorie throw up, but she contained herself.

Then Helga pulled her up and placed a leather belt with metal rings on the sides around her waist, just as the ones she already had in her ankles and her wrists. Then she put more leather rings this time in her elbows. Then she untied her wrists from one another, put the arms on the back and tied the wrist to the other elbow, so her breasts looked bigger and rounder. Lastly, she placed a leather collar around her neck and tied a leash to it. Then she just told her to keep her head down and left.

Marjorie didn't know what to do, she didn't know how long to wait and if she could seat or not. eventually she felt the urgent need to get to the toilet and so she did. When she was about to finish, another hooded man came in and caught her in the act....

......................................

Marjorie looked up in an instinct and then looked down again, remembering Helga's words, but it was too late. The hooded man only said - 20 wems for having moved from her position, 25 PIFs for having looked up.- Marjorie immediately stood up and came back to where Helga had left her. The hooded man said - I've been assigned to be your trainer according to your first evaluation. When you refer to me, call me Trainer, are we clear? -

-uh huh -

The dildo in her mouth wouldn't allow her to speak.

-fine, let's get you out of here. -

And pulling her from the leash, he took her out of the room. She was not allowed to lift her head, but felt the presence of about 20 men staring at her while she was crossing the big hallway and started to get wet again, and her skin started crisping. Beyond the humiliation, she started to like that feeling. They got into a bigger room full of different machines. There he had her sitting down with her big tits in front and tied her waist to the seat. Then he tied her ankles to the floor in an open position.

- I'm going to make some marks on you, and you need to stay firm and not move at all.- First, he made an inspection into her vagina and found it wet. He lubricated the entrance and then introduced a finger and made sure her hymen was intact. The contact with his finger made her feel a bolt inside and she choked backwards.

-You bitch, I told you not to move. I'll allow you to cum many times but only under my authorization. 100 pifs well deserved, now stay still. -

This time she tried to do so. But then, she saw a needle in his hands, in a closed plastic package that was opened there. He took the needle, which had a fine silk thread already and then took her clit with the other hand. Marjorie was frightened, and closed her eyes.

-Open your eyes, damn whore. You are going to watch your mark being done. - She opened her eyes again, fearing more wems and the unknown pifs, which sounded worse. She was already in a lot of trouble.

The man then took her clit and pinched it with the needle. Marjorie cried and cried, but her sounds were drowned in the dildo inside her mouth. The pain was so strong tears came in, and some blood came too. The trainer cleaned the area with alcohol and left the silk thread tied across her clit.

-Now, your tits. -

She looked at him in terror and received another 50 pifs for doing so, so keeping her eyes down, she watched all the process again with 2 new needles and saw how her body had now 3 threads across.

He took her leash up and she stood. The way back to her room with all the men watching was almost unnoticeable. Once back, the trainer tied the leash to the hook in the ceiling, so she wouldn't be able to sit down, and told her not to look up by any means. Then he got out, leaving her in complete darkness and terror, waiting for her punishment...

.......................

Daisy had not slept at all. She had been standing all night with her wrists tied to the ceiling and her ankles tied to the floor in an open position. She had spent all night trying to make a plan to get away from that place. She was all dirty in her pees and thirst and hunger were dominating by now.

Someone came in, a hooded man. - Daisy Ann Minsk, de-clothing process and 100 wems. She didn't have strength any longer to fight, so she just let the man take her wrists and pull her out. There was a big crowd in the common room, about 150 people, all covered. -You are part of the big show today, thanks to your performance of yesterday. - She had her wrists tied to the ceiling and look defiant to everybody, challenging them to touch her.

When the first man with scissors came in, she kicked him in the balls, no one would strip her that way. But when the second one tried to and she used the same strategy, her other foot was taken by 2 men and hooked onto the floor, which made her lose balance and hurt her wrist. Getting the other foot was easier, so she stood motionless with her hands up and her legs open.- Another 100 wems for you, keep that behavior and you will be in Cosamadi faster than a rape in NYC. -

She was so tired and weak that finally gave in and the men proceeded. The blouse and the bra fell without much problem, but when the skirt did, they saw her dirty legs covered in urine and shit and that made her feel angrier than before, but she just couldn't fight. She suddenly felt pressured water on her bare legs and the rest of her body and thanked heaven for that.

Once clean, the whipping started. 4 men took 50 wem turns and her screams were so loud, even through the gag, that Marjorie heard her from her room and knew it was her. She was whipped in all her body, legs, back, bottom, arms. The pain was untakeable, but she didn't drop a single tear. Once over, she was released from the feet and the ceiling.

- Now or never - She started running, with her wrists still tied, all naked, to the door on the other side. They let her do so, since there was no exit through there and all was locked. She came into an open air yard, feeling the fresh air and free, she didn't know where she was, but if she ran, she may get to the road and get help.

Sadly, the yard was a big arena and they were waiting for her. The door was closed and she was left in the middle, in front of another woman twice her size and full in mud. She still tried to resist, kicked as much as she could and moved her tied wrists up and down, but it only took the fighter 4 minutes to defeat her. Leaning in the floor, she saw a man coming closer and felt a pinch in the arm, then everything went into darkness...