Marriage Made in Heaven or Hell

Story Info
Her domination of submissive husband.
6.8k words
3.34
96.3k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

My name is Bill and I am a systems analyst for HI TECH COMPUTERS.

I graduated college with the top mark in computer science. I am very good at what I do. This is my first job, and even though I have worked only six months, I just got my first raise.

In the same office, works the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. Her name is Kathy. She has short blond hair that she wears in a ponytail. She wears very short skirts and those short tight sweaters that show off her bare midriff. She is a junior programmer, not a very good one, but what she lacks in knowledge she more than makes up for in looks. The boss has threatened to fire her several times because she makes so many mistakes. I think the only reason he hasn't is Kathy flirts with him. She is very outgoing and everyone in the office likes her, even the boss.

I am almost the exact opposite. I do my job well but I am rather shy, especially when it comes to girls. I'm sure I am the only guy in the office that has not tried to date her, but sometimes I daydream about going on a date with her. I look at her a lot but I have never spoken to her.

One morning Mr. Adams came storming out of his office up to Kathy's desk. "This is the 3rd time you have submitted this simple program and it still doesn't work. I've had it with you. Either you fix this up and give it to me first thing in the morning or you are fired. And, don't bother crying. Tears are not going to save you this time."

The whole office was quiet as he went back to his private office and slammed the door. A few minutes later Kathy got up and went into his office and closed the door.

"I bet she is going to give him a blow job," Tim said.

"It's time she got fired. I don't think she has done anything right since she got here. I don't know why Mr. Adams even hired her," John replied.

"You know how beautiful she is. I bet he didn't even read her resume." Alex volunteered

"I bet she didn't even have a resume," Tim laughed.

A few minutes later Kathy came out of his office. You could see by the look on her face that she was mad.

Shortly before lunch, Kathy came over to my desk. "Billie," she said; this was the first time she had spoken to me, "How about taking me out to lunch?"

I was thrilled, excited and nervous all at the same time. "Sure," I stammered out," Where would you like to go?"

"Go to the Loft. I'll meet you there. I don't want anyone from the office to know we are having lunch. If you leave now you should be able to get a window seat and I'll join you in ten minutes."

Life does not get better than this, me Bill Baxter, having lunch with Kathy.

The window seats at the Loft are booths. When Kathy arrived she sat beside me, not in the chair on the opposite side of the table. I could feel her leg against mine.

"You heard what Brian, I mean Mr. Adams said this morning. He is going to fire me. Do you want me to loose my job?"

"No, I like looking at you, I mean I like working with you." I could see a slight smile on her face. "I know you could fix up that program easy. How about coming to my place after work. It would be sort of like a date. I would make you something to eat, we could have a couple drinks and you would redo my program."

"I would like that. What time do you want me to arrive?"

"You can drive me. Leave the office promptly at 5 PM and wait in your car until I get there."

This was turning out to be a great day. It felt great to have her in my car. Sitting beside me, her skirt slid up almost to her panties. She had beautiful legs. I wasn't sure if she was a devil or an angel.

"Do you like my legs Billie? Better keep your eyes on the road, we don't want any accidents, do we?"

Now I was embarrassed that she caught me looking.

She had brought her laptop from work. In her apartment she made herself a rum and coke, saying she would make me one after I had fixed up her program. "There is a soap opera coming on that I always watch. You start fixing up my program and when it's done I'll order pizza."

She had the TV on so load that it bothered my concentration a little, but fortunately the program was not complex. Looking at her coding, it was so bad it's no wonder Mr. Adams wanted to fire her. I repaired her program and made a couple small changes that would make it more effective than requested.

After her TV show was over she came out and was very pleased to know that her program was fixed. She ordered the pizza and made two more drinks. I don't drink much but I enjoyed that drink just knowing I was alone with Kathy in her apartment. She sat down opposite me and with a smile on her face she stuck her bare foot in my crotch. I got a hard-on instantly and I know I blushed.

"Does that feel good Billie or do you want me to quit?"

"No, don't quit I like it."

"Then why don't you give my foot a few kisses to show your appreciation?"

Just then the pizza man rang the doorbell. "Get that will you sweetie, I'm a little short of cash right now."

Over pizza she pumped me for information, especially about my sex life, and while I tried to hide it she found out I was a virgin.

"Oh Billie, that is so sweet. I don't think I have ever met a virgin."

Shortly after that I went home but not before she got me to pick her up for work because she did not want to carry a laptop on the buss.

When she gave her program to Mr. Adams in the morning he was ecstatic. "I knew you could do it if you put your mind to it instead of flirting all the time. All you needed was for someone to push you a little. Now I want you to fix up the Omega program I had been holding off because I thought you couldn't do it. Now that I know you can I want this fixed by this time tomorrow."

Kathy with a confident grin said, "OK boss, you will have it tomorrow morning."

Later Kathy came over to me. "I am going out to lunch with Alex today but after work you can drive me home and fix up this program, right?"

I felt like she was taking advantage of me a little, but her work was not complex and I did enjoy her company so I said OK. This one took a little longer and Kathy took a bath while I fixed her program. She came out wearing only a bathrobe.

"Would you like to kiss me Billie?"

"Yes, I want to very much."

"Then kiss wherever I point."

She started pointing to her feet. She had me kissing her arch, her heel and her toes. What is it with her and feet? Then she had me kissing her ankles, her legs and her thighs. Then she spread her robe and pointed to her pussy.

"Remember no licking, just kissing. You have not earned the right to lick." It was similar when she pointed to her breasts, "No sucking just kiss."

Finally she pointed to her lips. I went to kiss her when she grabbed my head and thrust her tongue deep in my mouth. Chills ran up and down my back. I think I feel in love with her at that moment.

For the next couple days she had no programming to do, just some routine office duties and she ignored me completely. I got up my nerve to ask her out to lunch and she said no, she was having lunch with Tim today and John tomorrow. She still expected me to pick her up in the morning and take her home at night, but she would not invite me in. It was like I had become her chauffeur. I was actually glad when I heard Mr. Adams give her a new programming job to do. She had one week to get it done.

That afternoon she was over by my desk. "How about taking me to dinner and then we will go back to my place so you can do some work for me and then we can have some fun?"

This was going to take 2 nights even for me. As before, Kathy took her bath while I worked and came out wearing her bathrobe. She got me all nervous and excited again sticking her foot in my crotch and moving her toes giving me a hard on.

"You love me, don't you," she said with a smirk on her face.

"I guess, I guess I do."

"No guessing; tell me straight out."

"Yes Kathy I love you."

"Tell me again and tell me how much you love me."

"I love you with my whole heart. I feel good when I am with you and sad when I am not."

"If you really loved me you would kiss my feet. You know how much I like that."

So of course I kissed her feet all over.

"That's a good boy. For your reward you can suck my nipples," she said lying back on the sofa and exposing her beautiful breasts to me. "Suck me like a baby trying to get my milk. When I say now, bite me very gently with your teeth and pull on the nipple a little."

I tried my best to please her, listening carefully to all her instructions.

"Sweetie, that was so good, you are a good sucker. You've got me all hot. I was not going to let you suck my pussy until we were engaged, but you have me feeling horny so I am going to make an exception this time. Now kneel between my legs and I'll teach you how to pleasure me."

I am sure she must have kept me at it for close to an hour. I think she came 3 times because each time she would pull me by the hair and hold my head tight against her pussy.

"I am going to watch TV in my bedroom so when you finish up, print out for me what you have done before you go home."

I'm not sure what I expected, but I hoped she would do something for me. My penis had been hard for so long it was almost painful. The least she could have done was say thank you.

The next day she wanted me back to finish the job. Her boss had given her a week, but she wanted to impress him by having it done in 3 days. That evening as I carried her laptop into her apartment she suddenly said, "Billie, I just remembered I have a date tonight, so we will skip dinner and you can go right to work while I get ready for my date."

"Why don't we do it tomorrow then when we can both be together? You have the whole week to get it done."

"No Billie; I want it done tonight. I know what you want, you want to suck me off again. I told you that you could only do it once. Now go get started while I take a shower."

A bit later she called me into her bedroom. She was standing naked by her bed. "Which panties should I wear, the red silk one or the black thong?"

I did not want to help her get ready for a date. "Don't look so sad Billie, after all we are not even engaged. Come and kiss my pussy and then you had better get back to work. Don't wait for me, I'll probably be late."

That night I decided I would ask her to marry me. It still took me about 3 months to build up my nerve but when I did she said yes. Now as part of every date I suck her pussy. I was hopping that if I got her hot enough she would let me have intercourse with her. She shot down that idea quickly. "I let the last 3 guys I went out with fuck me whenever they wanted. And what happened, when they got tired of me they dumped me for some one else. One of them Carl, dumped me and started fucking my best friend."

Our sex life during our engagement consisted of me sucking her to orgasm and then jerking myself off for her amusement. Nothing much changed at work either. I still did her difficult work at night although she did make it clear to me that when we got married she was going to quit her job and be a stay at home wife. I was happy with that. The guys at work were always hitting on her, and besides I made enough money we didn't need two incomes.

We decided to rent a larger apartment for the first year and after that I should have saved up enough money for a good down payment on a house. Kathy wanted to pick out our new apartment, so I let her do that on her own.

The wedding was on my birthday, October 15th followed by a 2 week honeymoon in Jamaica. I had no one to invite to the wedding except the people from work, however I was surprised by now many friends Kathy had. She even invited two of her ex boyfriends Carl and Dave which I thought was kind of tacky but I didn't want to say anything that would spoil her big day. It was the same with the large pink carnation she had me wear on my tuxedo. She said this would tell everyone that I was a virgin and she was very proud of that.

Our wedding night was spent at an airport hotel and since she said she was too tired to do anything, I was very much looking forward to our first night in Jamaica, when I would get to make love to my wife. On our first night together in Jamaica, I don't know if it was her teasing or because I was so excited but I barely got my penis in before I ejaculated. She was annoyed so I tried to give her my best pussy sucking ever to try and make it up to her. By the time she came twice I had a hard on again, so I wanted to try again to make love to her, but she would not let me.

The second day we lounged on the beach in the morning, did some sightseeing, and we went around the stores while Kathy did her shopping. That evening back in our hotel room all Kathy wore was silk panties and her short pajama top. She looked soo sexy; I ached to make love to her. When she finally said, "Do you want to fuck me?" I was so excited I came about 5 seconds after I got into her hot wet pussy. I could see she was mad at me and kept me between her legs sucking her off for a long time.

"You will have to learn how to control yourself. You have to build up your stamina so that I can get some satisfaction or I am going to stop fucking you. For the next 3 days you are to have no sex, other than sucking me, so that you can build up your resistance. That means no jerking off, not even touching yourself."

I could not see how not having any sex helped my control, but I knew that if I tried to argue with her it just made her mad.

Two nights later they had their weekly guest talent show. This black guy, I think his name was Antonio, asked my wife if she would be his partner in the dance contest. I am not much of a dancer and my wife had danced with him a couple of times the night before, so she knew him a little bit. She said yes which annoyed me. We are on our honeymoon and she did not even ask me if it was OK. I had a lousy time as I sipped my drink and watched Kathy dance with this guy, however it was easy to see she was enjoying herself. I was even more annoyed and yes, jealous too when they won the dance contest and a bottle of champagne.

To make a bad evening even worse all contest winners were invited to a private staff party immediately after the nightclub closed at 2pm. I was hoping that Kathy would not want to go, but she told me she was looking forward to going and that I should not wait up for her as she would probably be late.

I decided I would wait up anyway. It must have been about four in the morning before she came in. "OH honey, I am glad to see that you are still awake. I am soo horny and I need you to tongue fuck me."

"I am horny too and I would like to make love to you with my penis."

"No sweetie, that's not until tomorrow night. Now take off all your clothes and lay on your back on the bed and I want to ride your face. Suck me out first, and then give me your very best tongue fuck." Of course I did what she wanted.

The following night was my night to make love to my wife. She would still tease me by running her finger up and down her pussy through her panties and whisper dirty things in my ear. When she finally let me I knew I couldn't last and I was right. I was as quick as last time.

"Billie, Billie, I don't know what to do with you. The only thing that might help is if you get no sex for a week, that might be long enough to build up your stamina."

I wanted to argue with her logic but I knew it was pointless. How come it was only me that got no sex? She still expected me to suck her every night. Also every evening she insisted we go the resort nightclub and she would end up dancing with Antonio. She had already agreed to be his dance partner at next week's guest talent show.

Two days later was the guest, staff golf tournament. I had no interest in that but Kathy said I needed to get out and do things instead of hanging around the room all the time. Just to make her happy I agreed to play. She was going to lounge on the beach that day. I am not a very good golfer so I was not having much fun, and besides I was on my honeymoon, I wanted to be with Kathy.

At the end of the tournament they announced that everyone was invited to a free banquet put on by the resort. I did not want to go to that so I returned to the room looking for Kathy. She was not there so I went down to the beach. She was lying on a blanket in her skimpy bikini and Antonio was beside her.

"How was your golf game?" Kathy asked.

"It was OK but I wanted to get back and be with you."

"Isn't he a dear Antonio, but you had better go back to our room and change for the banquet. You have less than an hour."

"I thought I would skip the banquet."

"You can't do that, it's for everyone who played golf. There are prizes given away and other fun stuff. I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. I knew you would be going to the banquet so I have already agreed to have dinner with Antonio tonight. Now you had better run along or you will be late."

I was so annoyed at her but since arguing with her never changes her mind I went to the banquet. It must have been after ten by the time I got home. I expected to see Kathy watching TV but she was not home. By the time she came in about 2 in the morning I was really really mad.

"Where have you been? You said you were going for dinner and it's after two in the morning."

"Antonio wanted to practice a new dance step for this weeks contest so after dinner we went to a club to dance and have a few drinks. What is wrong with that?"

"But it's our honeymoon and you spend more time with him than you do me."

"Now you are just being silly. Anyway let's go to bed, I am looking forward to your nice relaxing tongue massage of my pussy."

The night of the guest talent show Antonio joined us for dinner. They spent most of the time talking to each other. When I tried to join in the conversation, Kathy would answer with a one word yes or no and then go right back to talking to Antonio. They needed a few drinks to build up their courage for their new dance and of course I was paying for it all.

I thought their dance was obscene. Antonio was rubbing his hands over the front of her dress and also feeling her bum. I was glad when they did not win the dance contest. Then the winners of the contest, a man and his wife invited all the dance couples back to their suite for a party.

Kathy was all set to go to the party so I had to remind her it was exactly one week since we had last made love and she had promised to make love to me tonight.

"That's OK sweetie, we will do it when I get back from the party. Now take a bath and give yourself a good shave and try on that man's cologne that Antonio gave you. You can wait up for me, I'll come straight back after the party."

I went back to our room to wait for her. I knew that liquor damped your sex drive so I thought if I had a few drinks, I could last longer when I made love to her. I was not used to drinking so 3 drinks in our room and 2 drinks at dinner was too much for me and I feel asleep. I woke up early morning to find Kathy sound asleep beside me and I knew I had blown it.

The honeymoon was over and we were going home. I was glad it was over. It seemed to me that Kathy had a much better honeymoon than I did.

The first thing I did when we got back was move Kathy's stuff from her old apartment, and my things to our new apartment. As we were moving in this guy came up to Kathy and said, "I thought you were not moving in until next week."

"I told you it was this week. Carl I want you to meet my new husband Billie. Billie I want you to meet an ex boyfriend of mine, Carl." Carl shook my hand, squeezing it at hard as he could, and with a smirk on his face said, "Nice to meet you. I'm sure we will become good friends."

After he left I said to Kathy in an angry voice, "How could you select an apartment building where one of your ex boyfriends live?"

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers
12