Marriage Made in Heaven or Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
559 Followers

"How do you think I knew about this place. When I was going out with Carl I stayed overnight a few times. Just wait until you see the view from our balcony."

"And I asked you not to call me Billie in front of strangers."

"I like the name Billie more than Bill. It suits you better."

Two days later Kathy invited Carl and his sister Ann to dinner. They shared an apartment on the 8th floor while we had one on the 2nd. Carl was not working full time. He was an artist. He didn't sell very much so he supplemented his income by teaching art classes at home. Ann worked in an office and I think it was her paycheck that paid most of the bills.

Kathy cooked the dinner and the roast was overdone and the potatoes were not cooked enough. "Cooking never was what you did best. Should I tell Billie what you do best?"

"Now behave yourself Carl. Billie doesn't need to know everything."

Ann was very quiet. She was very fat with short black hair and kind of shy. Kathy and Dave did most of the talking.

We settled into married life. Kathy had quit her job when we got married. I only got to make love to her once every 2 weeks. The first time I complained she said I should be happy with that, as she should be making me wait a month. She still expected me to suck her to an orgasm almost every day though.

Kathy soon got bored not working. She said she wanted to join Carl's art class and learn how to paint pictures. I did not like the idea that Carl was teaching Kathy but I agreed she needed something to do during the day. The night I came home after her first art class I asked her how it went.

"It's a lot of fun. Carl told me my art lessons were free if I agreed to be his model. I accepted his offer right away. She what a good wife I am; I am saving you money."

"What kind of modeling does he want you to do?"

"Nude modeling of course. I lay on a cot and his class paints pictures of me."

"I don't like you posing nude in front of him."

"Duh, I was his girlfriend for over six months. He has seen me nude many times. He is the only one that touches me as he positions me. The rest of the class just looks."

I did not like the whole idea of her classes but she loved it. I still remember the first time she showed me a picture she had painted. It was an abstract that looked to me like the place where artists clean their brushes, but Kathy was very proud of it and had me buy an expensive frame and hang it on our living room wall.

Kathy was spending a lot of time in Carl's apartment. He had somehow got a gallery in New York to show his paintings and some of the paintings of his class. Kathy was doing her art lessons in the afternoon and going back to Carl's in the evening to pose for him.

Then subtle changes starting taking place. First it was make my own dinner as she and Carl were so busy getting ready for the art show they would just grab a pizza and keep working. Then it was do her laundry and pick up and drop off her dry cleaning. Next was clean the apartment as she was too busy to do it.

And then the final straw; "Sweetie, Carl was wondering if you could come to his apartment twice a week and clean it. Ann has taken a job as a waitress every night and weekends to make money for Carl's trip, so she has no time to clean. Carl has agreed to pay me fifty dollars each time you clean his place. That would be a big help toward my trip expenses."

"What do you mean, your expenses?"

"Didn't I tell you. One of the big art dealers in New York is having a showing and auction of up and coming painters and their brightest students. Carl was lucky enough to be one of the painters selected and he has chosen me and Mr. and Mrs. Williamson to accompany him to New York. We can each take 3 pictures to enter in the auction. Who knows, if somebody likes my painting I could make thousands. This could be my big break. I am going to take the one hanging in our living room and another I am still working on, but I need money to pay for my trip."

"I can appreciate your enthusiasm but there is no way I am cleaning his apartment. How could you even ask me that? How can you treat me this way? You spend more time with Carl than you do me. And he probably gets more sex from you as well."

"You look so cute when you are jealous. Are you afraid I am fucking him upstairs? I must admit he was better at it than you are. Maybe I pay for my lessons with my pussy. Do you want to watch what we do? Maybe if you agree to cleanup his apartment he will let you.

I have another idea. His afternoon art class is mainly women, but his evening class where I pose nude is mostly guys. Why don't you sign up for his evening class? He will give you a 10% discount because you are my husband, but you can't let anyone know I am your wife."

"I like that idea, but why can't I tell people you are my wife? It would make me feel good to let people know the model is my wife."

"No you can't. It would spoil the illusion. Students have the option of painting me or taking my picture. Most of the guys have chosen the picture taking option. It would not be the same if they knew I was married."

"Why not?"

"I flirt with them a little. They all want to date me. That's what keeps them coming and paying for their lessons. Plus Dave gives me a percentage of the money they pay."

"I am not paying Carl to take nude pictures of my own wife."

"OK then, I'll tell you everything that happens so you won't be jealous. Now doesn't that make you feel better?"

Talking to her is like talking to a stone wall. I had talked to my bank manager and by juggling a few things I could buy our home now, so my first priority was to move away from here and get Kathy away from Carl. Meanwhile I had to put up with her art posing.

A few days later Kathy came in from her art class while I was watching TV. She put her arms around me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, so I knew something was up.

"I have been doing something the last few days I thought you should know about. It started when the guys asked Carl if they could take Playboy style pictures of me. They offered to pay Carl more so that means I would also make more money. After a couple days of me doing sexy poses for them, they asked Carl if they could fuck me. Now don't get all upset because Carl said no. He said what he would do is pose me in erotic positions and they could jerk off. They had to pay Carl more money for this and Carl increased my portion from 15% to 20% of the fee.

"Just so you don't feel left out, when I get home I'll strip for you and you can jerk off and it won't cost you anything."

"You have the nerve to tell me you are doing sexy posing so guys can jerk off and you expect me to be happy?"

"Carl told me not to tell you. I try and do something nice for you and all you do is yell at me. Fine, I withdraw my offer. I am trying my best to raise some money for my New York trip without borrowing from you. Do you appreciate that? No. Do you give me any encouragement? No. Everything I do to help our marriage, you are against."

"OK OK, I'm sorry. I'll pay for your trip, but no more posing so the guys can jerk off."

"Thank you Sweetie. I'll need to borrow your credit card so I can go shopping for new clothes tomorrow."

For me the days leading up to her trip went slowly. Kathy however, was happy and excited. I did not want her to go but I knew I had to put up with it. Just when I think it can't get worse it does.

The night before her trip she said with a giggle in her voice, "Carl knows he is taking your wife from you and he wants to offer you Ann as a replacement. He will instruct her to come down here every night we are away and you can fuck her. He says she is better than she looks. He has fucked her a couple times himself."

"The only person I want to sleep with is you."

"You are such a good boy. Now I am not telling you this to make you mad, just for information; but Carl and I will be sharing one room to save money. Mr. and Mrs., Williamson will be sharing the other. Carl thought it would be nice if you and Ann shared a room here while we share a room in New York."

"I am not trading you for his fat sister. You are my wife and the only person you are supposed to sleep with is me."

"But that is all I'll be doing with Carl. He told me the room has 2 double beds so you have nothing to worry about. You can get so upset over the tiniest things."

I knew this was another argument I would not win. "OK, but I want you to call me every night at nine. We can tell each other about our day and I'll know you are thinking about me at least once each day. And tell Carl to keep his sister upstairs."

The following morning they left for New York and that night as promised Kathy called me at nine. She was all excited. She had her 3 paintings on display and a lot of people had been in the studio looking at the pictures and Mrs. Anderson had sold one of hers for $50.00. I told her the latest gossip from work. This was not so bad after all.

All of that started changing the second night. Kathy didn't call until about 11:30 and I could tell she had been drinking. Carl had sold a painting and they had gone out celebrating. "I am laying on Carl's bed, in order to reach the phone, in my pajamas and he is giving me a massage. He is rubbing my back and neck and a few other places and it feels so good. He is wondering if I can massage him to make him feel good too. Can I honey?"

"No you can't and get out of his bed."

"Now he has me on my back and my sexy body has him all stiff and hard. What can I do to give him relief?

"Nothing, now get back to your own bed."

"Honey, that is not very fair. He is all hot and horny and his sister is not here. I need to do something to relax him so he can get some sleep."

"Hang up the phone, get off his bed and don't let him touch you in your bed," I said as I slammed down the phone. The nerve of that guy trying to seduce my wife while she talks to me on the phone. I was so mad at both of them.

The next night 9 o'clock came and went and no phone call. Ten and eleven came and went and no call. Had I been too hard on her? Finally at about five after twelve she called, and I was so relieved.

"After the way you treated me last night, I almost didn't call you at all."

"I am so sorry Kathy. It's just the thought of Carl touching you got me all upset."

"If you are really sorry then beg me to forgive you."

"Please forgive me Kathy. I get jealous knowing you and Carl are sleeping in the same room. I will do my best to control my emotions."

"Beg me some more."

"Kathy you mean the whole world to me. I just want you to come home and I'll do everything I can to make you happy"

"That's better. Now I want you to apologize to Carl for the way you acted. Here he is."

"I'm sorry Carl. I guess I was a little over the top last night."

"A little; you disrespect me and your wife with your wild accusations. I am an artist teaching your wife how to paint and it's time you started showing me respect and you can start by calling me sir."

"Yes sir."

"We are going to a party tomorrow night and will be very late getting back, so your wife will not be calling you tomorrow. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No sir."

"And I don't want you touching my sister or jerking off, do you here me?"

"Yes sir."

Then Kathy was on the phone. "Now be a good boy and do everything Carl told you to do and I'll call you in a couple days." As I hung up the phone I thought I could hear laughter in the background. My plan was now clear. I was going to get my angelic wife away from that evil Carl before he corrupted her. The moment they got back, we were moving out of that apartment.

Worrying about Kathy the next couple days caused me to make mistakes at work. I had to get her back home and away from him.

Much to my delight Kathy called two days later at 9 PM. "Hi sweetie. I am having a great time in New York and Carl is too now that you allow me to suck him off."

"What are you talking about?"

"Carl said when you talked to him you told him it was OK if I sucked him but no fucking."

"I never said any such thing."

"Carl you bad boy, Billie never said I could suck you off, but I'm glad you said no fucking or I would be feeling so embarrassed if I had let you fuck me a few times thinking it was OK with my husband."

I had to find someway to get her out of New York and back home. "Kathy, when are you coming home? I miss you so much."

"Soon Billie, soon. Now let me tell you about last night's party. It was at Sergio's place. He is an art dealer interested in some of Carl's paintings. Carl told me to be very very nice to him, to just go along with what he wanted to do. There were the 3 of us and a maid to serve our dinner and drinks.

"After dinner Sergio danced with me and I let him feel me up. He got a big hard on and Carl said he could fuck me. When he said that I looked at him in surprise, but he said you told him I could fuck anyone but him. Is that true or did he fool me again?"

"What, how could you?"

"Anyway we ended up spending the night. I slept with Sergio and Dave fucked the maid."

I had to try and end this nightmare somehow. "Kathy, I have some great news for you. Remember that house we looked at, the one with an upper balcony you liked so much? Well, I spoke to the bank yesterday and I bought the house today. We can move in as soon as you get home."

"That's wonderful sweetie. I'll be home in a few days."

I was feeling good. Things were finally starting to go my way. I would not have felt that way if I knew what was going on in New York at that very moment.

Kathy was slowly stroking Carl's cock. "I can get Billie to do anything I want. I'll get him to rent you the master bedroom, the one that leads to that upper balcony. It's perfect for your painting in the natural sunlight and you can turn the bedroom into your studio. Just leave room for a bed so we can fuck all the time."

Omega12
Omega12
559 Followers
12