Marriage Maintainance Pt. 01

Story Info
My husband surprises me.
8.3k words
4.61
27k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning

Maybe you know the old tale that if a frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out. But if the frog is put in cold water that is slowly heated, it will not see the danger and will be cooked.

Though I knew that tale, I didn't recognize that it applied to me too. I now see this anecdote as a metaphor for my inability or unwillingness to recognise the significant changes that were gradually taking over my life.

Outwardly I am seen as a success, a well-paid corporate lawyer, married to an equally successful man with whom I have two wonderful young children. I drew a sense of satisfaction from getting things done, being a success in what I do and handling the stresses of a busy life as a mother and lawyer.

One cold February Saturday it became clear to someone, not me I am ashamed to admit, that all was not perfect in my life.

That Saturday we had been invited to a party at the house of my husband's boss. Well I can tell you I really didn't want to go. When my husband, Brad, mentioned the party the previous week my first reaction was, "Do we have to?"

"Yes Ally, this is important to me."

"But who will look after the kids?"

"I have checked and Stephanie next door is free on Saturday."

"But they are too young to be left with an eighteen year old."

"They are five and seven, Ally. Any rate Stephanie's mother will be home if there is an issue."

"Ok," I pouted, "But I have so much to do. The merger at work and there is a school meeting next Tuesday I have to prepare for. And I don't know anyone."

"Beside Bob and Sarah, and Evan and Lucy."

"Ok so I know a couple of people. Who else will be there?"

"Some other directors and a couple of engineers the company has recently employed."

So that Saturday, with I will admit some bad grace, I found myself holding Brad's hand as he knocked on the door of Bob and Sarah's rather impressive home.

"Welcome," said Sarah as she opened the door, "Come in let me get you a drink, and Ally let me introduce you to some people. I know what this is like when the boys get together. They talk shop and the girls have to fend for themselves."

That is so true I thought, I am likely to be left to my own devices. Sarah introduced me to a couple of people who I had not met before and I politely chatted, drink in hand. As Sarah had forecast Brad drifted over to talk to three men one of whom was Bob.

Sarah left us to answer the door again and returned with a younger couple who she introduced as Paul and Andrea. They looked around twenty seven or so, seven or eight years younger than Brad and I.

Andrea was petite and good looking, but oh my god Paul was completely gorgeous. Like my husband Paul was a couple of inches over six foot but was even broader across the shoulders. When he shook my hand he held it, perhaps a fraction longer than necessary, and smiled with a twinkle in his blue eyes.

"Young and good looking," I thought, "Perhaps my evening is looking up."

And it was. Later in the evening I found myself holding my fifth drink in a corner alone with Paul. And as soon as he got me to himself he turned on the charm. And I found myself flirting right back. Just like I was younger, I got right into the flirtatious banter I so loved with a hot guy. Once or twice I even allowed myself a flirtatious touch of Paul's arm.

It was fun and I could feel my pussy getting a little moist.

Paul at one stage commented that he wasn't looking forward to this party, but had he known there was such a beautiful woman to meet he would have arrived even earlier.

When I laughed I looked past Paul and saw my husband. He didn't look unhappy but he did have a rather pensive look on his face. Next to him was Andrea who did not look pleased. But as I was having so much harmless fun I didn't worry too much about Brad and Andrea, and I turned back to my new hot young friend who seemed to be enjoying his time with me.

Not long after that the party began to wind down and Brad and I started to leave. Paul gave me a hug when we said goodbye and ran his fingers down my spine, "Thanks for brightening up my evening, beautiful," he whispered.

"You too," I whispered back.

As Brad began to drive home he commented, "You seemed to enjoy the party more than you feared you would."

"Yes it was so much better than I expected. Some of the people I had not met before were fun."

"So what did you think about our new employee, Paul?"

"Young, hot, good looking. Who cares about his engineering skill?"

Brad laughed, "Don't think the personal department considers looks."

"Silly them. I am pleased they hired him. He will add a lot to any work party I have to attend."

"I don't think, however, that you and Andrea are destined to be best friends. She stared daggers at you a couple of times."

"I was just flirting. God nothing bad was going to happen. You didn't mind did you?"

"Not really. Give how reluctant you were to go, it was good to see you having fun."

Yes I had fun I thought. And I was a little turned on by the flirting. But there was a hint of doubt in my husband's comments.

I looked across at him and felt a surge of desire for my man. "Brad," I said running my hand up his thigh, "I plan on some real fun when we get home."

"Oh do you," Brad joked, "With me and the baby sitter?"

"Kinky boy. I know she is a hot little thing, but at eighteen Stephanie is a little young don't you think."

"Perfectly legal, but morally irresponsible," Brad sighed in mock exasperation.

As we pulled into our garage I ran my hand over the trousers covering his penis as I added, "Pay Stephanie and walk her home, and I will be waiting upstairs wearing very little."

"Stop it. Just talking about you naked is getting me hard. You rubbing me is not going to leave me in a fit state to walk an eighteen year old girl home.

I left my hand on his penis, "Hurry home I want this wonderful part of you inside me."

I went upstairs as soon as Brad left with Stephanie, and quickly got ready. When Brad returned he found me lying naked on the bed. The anticipation had turned me on even more and I was gently touching myself as he undressed. I had his full attention.

"Hey," he said, "Stephanie said it was so dark she had to take my arm."

I laughed, "She has such a crush on you. No doubt she is upstairs in her bedroom, doing what I am doing. Running her fingers over her pussy, thinking about you."

Brad's cock was rock hard. "But in my case," I continued, "Fantasy is about to become reality." I could feel how wet my pussy had become and Brad smiled as he noticed too.

He lay beside me and our mouths meet. Tongues gently caressing then passionately dueling. Brad's hands found my breasts and he pinched my nipples. Shocks of pleasure went straight to my clit and I moaned, "I so want you. Please."

Brad eyes never left mine as he positioned his body above me, the tip of his hard cock grazing my pussy.

"You want this Ally?" I nodded.

"You sure?" he teased.

"Yes, please, please..." squirming under him trying to get his penis inside me.

Eyes still locked together. "I want you so much. Please make love to me. And Brad..."

"Yes."

"Hard darling."

With those words, his look of love was overwhelmed by a look of pure desire. And he took me with one slow firm push. Impaling me with his beautiful cock.

My legs slipped up his thighs and I adjusted my hips to give us both maximum pleasure. Without ever taking his eyes from mine, he did what I had asked. Made love to me, hard fast and deep. Repeated thrusting his cock into me, and more slowly withdrawing it.

I was in heaven. Totally focused on this man.

And he was totally focused on my pleasure. Every nerve in my body seemed to tingle and my pussy was as wet as I ever remembered it. The harder Brad impaled me on his cock, the more my mind went blank.

And something wonderful welled up inside me. Not my usual orgasm, but a tidal wave of pleasure. And it built and built, and crashed all over me. One of the longest all-consuming orgasms that I had had in a while.

And as the last wave of pleasure shuddered through my body, I felt Brad explode deep in my pussy. Moaning my name as he came.

As we lay trying to recover our breath, Brad's cock slipped out of me and he snuggled against me.

"That was perfect," Brad whispered.

"You are perfect. Simply the best. I love you Bradley Jones."

"Not as much as I love you Allison Jones."

I drifted off to sleep in Brad's arms, feeling absolutely content.

***********************************

Four weeks later, on the Friday at eleven thirty, I got called into my boss's office. I was exasperated as I had so much to do to finalize the post-merger work and I had to pick the kids up at four.

"What the hell does he want?" I muttered to myself.

My boss smiled and said, "I am about to give you two orders that I want you to obey."

Exasperation turned to irritation. I so don't like being told what to do.

"First over there is a bag. In it is a change of clothes. You are to get changed and go downstairs to the black limo in the car park where your husband is waiting for you."

I gasped, "I can't there is so much still to do."

"That brings be to my second order. We have everything under control. We are at the final stages and it is simple from here on in. You have done a fabulous job but I don't want you to log on to your work email from outside the office."

I was stunned and muttered, "But..."

"No buts. Have a nice time."

And before I knew it I was changed and climbing into the limo. Not pleased it has to be said, with a number of questions for my husband. He greeted me with a smile, a kiss and a glass of champagne. The driver started the limo as soon as I was seated.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"You are going away for a vacation."

"But the kids..."

"Your father is picking them up this afternoon for the weekend."

"So we will be back Sunday."

"No, Saturday week."

"But, but, but..."

"But what Ally?"

"Mom and Dad can't cope with the kids for a week."

"That's why they are going to my parents on Tuesday after school."

"But have they got everything they need?"

Brad raised his eyebrows at that question, "I think I can manage that."

I recognized from Brad's cool reaction that he thought my question inappropriate. And he was right. He was as organised and as good a parent as I was.

"Sorry that was inappropriate. But I haven't said goodbye to the girls."

Brad handed me two cards, "The children made these for you."

On the cards were beautiful dabs of color and stick figure drawings. Both cards had the words 'have a good trip' drawn in crayon.

"But the meeting at school..."

"All taken care of. I passed your views on to Julie Walters."

"Including the increasing class sizes in year 1."

"Yes Allison."

Woops I thought. Brad was like my mum, he rarely used Allison and when he did it was usually a sign he was getting frustrated with me.

"Did you talk to my work?"

"Yes to arrange your leave. They thought a vacation was a good idea. As did your mum and dad, and everyone else I mentioned it to."

"But I don't need a vacation," I said more to myself than Brad.

But Brad looked at me as if I had said something completely silly, and I had a dawning realisation. Brad hardly ever did things without talking them through with me. I trusted him of course so it wasn't that he needed my permission. But we had always communicated with each other.

And he hadn't this time, "Why the surprise?"

"Allison, remember that night four weeks ago when we went to the party at Bob and Sarah's?"

"Yes we had a wonderful time particularly when we got home." I grinned at the memory of our wonderful lovemaking.

"I loved it," said Brad reaching across and holding my hand, "But when exactly was the last time we made love like that."

"Lots, umm, Christmas, Memorial day," I guessed, "But certainly last Easter Sunday, for instance."

"Easter was early last year, at the end of March. That is almost a year ago."

I admit that comment shocked me, "But we have sex a lot."

"Do you remember the last time?"

"Yes last Sunday night."

"And do you remember what you thought about while I made love to you? Because it wasn't quite the same as four weeks ago."

Oh shit I thought. Yes I remembered. I thought about the merger at work and what I would say at school about the increasing class sizes. Sex was fine and Brad made sure I came. Naively I assumed Brad had not noticed there were other things on my mind.

I must have blushed, because Brad gently squeezed my hand and said, "I don't know what you were thinking but you seemed so far away. And that's not the first time Ally. I hope it wasn't about anyone else. But that sweetheart is why we need a vacation. Some time to focus on each other."

"No honey I wasn't thinking about anyone else, just work and school. I am sorry."

I was a little stunned to be truthful. Brad obviously was concerned and it appeared that everyone close to me agreed with him and thought I needed a vacation, even my boss for God's sake.

But what scared me was that I hadn't really noticed what Brad had hinted. I had not noticed a drop off in the passion in my lovemaking with my husband.

"Did you pack for me?" I asked in a more contrite voice.

"Yes, you sister came over and helped. Though I had to keep an eye on her, there were some things she didn't bother to pack."

"What..."

"Bras and bikini tops. She seemed to think braless would be more romantic shall we say."

"For you it is, but not the whole world."

"But, there was a little issue..."

"What?" I said nervously.

"Well when she was fossicking in your underwear draw..."

"Oh no..." I so knew what was coming.

"Oh yes, she found your vibrator. And she packed it. She seemed to think I might like a show."

"Did she say anything?"

"Just that she didn't realize big sister liked to get herself off with toys."

"But I haven't used it in ages Brad."

I had a sinking feeling as soon as the words were out of my mouth. Another example of a decrease in passion. Over the years I have used it quite a lot, sometimes with Brad watching but especially if he was away. And occasionally, I thought smiling to myself, with Brad listening on the phone.

By now I realized we were on the way to the airport. I held Brad's hand and sipped my champagne, with a growing sense of guilt.

"Don't beat yourself up too much honey. It is not just you. It is me too," Brad sweetly said, "Let's have a week of fun together."

"Where are we going?"

"You will see."

Brad had got our boarding passes online and we went straight to the gate for the flight to Atlanta. Once there we checked into a hotel close to the airport. Brad was not giving anything away about our destination other than saying that he was setting the alarm for early in the morning.

After dinner I climbed into bed and waited for Brad to finish in the bathroom. At the front of my mind was the need to deal with one of Brad's comments in our conversation in the afternoon.

"Honey," I said as I snuggled up to him after he had turned out the lights, "I want you to be really clear about something."

"What's that?"

"When my mind wanders, it is not because I am thinking about someone else. I love you so much."

"I've always hoped that is the case. But I am not a mind reader, so just recently there has sometimes been a touch of anxiety."

"I never want you to be anxious about my love for you and you only," I said as I kissed my husband with passion. I let my fingers drift down his stomach and gently caress his cock and balls. He moaned then kissed me again as his fingers ran around my nipples.

I felt him harden with my touches and when I had him fully erect, I swung my leg over his body and sat astride him with his cock nestled against my pussy. He reached up and gently pinched my nipples, which he knew triggered wonderful sensations throughout my body. Lifting my hips I let my pussy hover above his penis.

"Lie back Brad and enjoy. I am going to make love to you." And, with my hands on his chest, I slid my pussy down onto his cock. Enjoying and letting him enjoy the velvety feeling of my moistness against his hardness.

Concentrating hard of massaging his cock with my pussy I slid up and down his penis. Experience had taught me where he was most sensitive and I drew a long groan of pleasure as I focused on him. But that focus was also driving waves of pleasure through my own body. I could feel an orgasm building.

"Oh my God Ally, I'm close."

"Then come for me, my love."

Brad's hips started to drive against me pushing him deeper into my pussy. That felt so wonderful and edged me even closer. Suddenly he moaned and I could feel him squirt deep inside. That pushed me over the edge and I collapsed against his chest as my body shuddered in orgasm.

"You are right," I whispered as we settled into sleep, "It is better when I don't let other thoughts intrude on our time together."

The nest morning as we arrived at the airport, Brad whispered, "Our destination is Costa Rica."

I squealed with excitement because Brad and I had talked in the past about visiting Central America and seeing animals like sloths and toucans.

Arenal

After a long flight we were meet at San Jose airport and transferred to Arenal. I quickly checked online to see that Arenal was a small town and resorts beside a volcano that had been active up to fairly recently.

But I was not prepared for our arrival at the resort. It left me gobsmacked as it was absolutely beautiful. Individual separate chalets all facing the volcano.

Our room had a private balcony that had a curtained spa, loungers and hammocks. The four poster bed in the large room looked over the balcony to the mountain. Rose petals had been spread on the bed. Behind the bedroom was a large bathroom and behind that an outside shower with complete privacy.

Beautiful tropical trees and flowers were everywhere, both surrounding our room and in the public areas by the pool and restaurants. At check in I realised there was a spa and that Brad had booked a massage for both of us the next morning.

We were in the tropics and it was warm and humid. From our room I could hear birds in the trees and smell the flowers.

I absolutely loved our room which had a feeling of romance about it. I put my arms around Brad, "Thank you for bringing me here. Its love at first sight."

"I'm pleased you like it. And I have already made bookings for things to do while we are here."

Usually when we went on vacation I did a lot of planning and preparation. But here I had done none and felt a vague unease about not being in control. I think Brad must have noticed as he commented, "Surrender into the experience. Trust me and live in the moment."

Smiling I held him close. I so loved this man.

"Now that I have seen how private this is," he whispered, "I have established a new house rule, clothes free."

"So you didn't really need to pack my underwear," I giggled.

"Just because bras are packed doesn't mean they need to be worn," responded Brad with a smirk.

"Naughty boy."

"Maybe, but you like it. Let's shower and have an early dinner."

"Ok but can we use the outside shower."

"That looks like the most romantic option."

We quickly undressed but as I stepped towards the shower, Brad grabbed my hand and led me to the balcony. He wrapped his arms around my naked body and whispered, "Let's enjoy the sunset."

It felt so romantic and sexy. Nude outside in the warm air, in the arms of my husband watching the volcano fall into darkness. We lingered there in the darkness listening to the sounds of animals before Brad led me inside switching on the lights as he went.