Marriage Maintainance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a drink in the bar and the buffet Italian dinner we got a cab back to our hotel.

Inside our room Brad's first words were, "Remember the house rule?"

And I did, so I undressed and wandered around nude. Glancing across the room I saw my husband's cute butt. "God I love this. You are a wonderful husband, but you are also really hot eye candy," I said as I smacked his butt gently.

"Don't get too used to it. Can't be nude all the time now that we have children."

"But we can sometimes," I smirked.

"We can indeed, because Ally you are hot eye candy too." Brad replied before he passionately kissed me.

"Did you like the other eye candy tonight?" I asked.

"Yes. You?"

"Yes. Did those hot young things help turn you on?"

"Maybe. You?"

"Maybe, I smiled. Brad if we are both getting turned on will you do something for me?"

"What?"

I ran my tongue over his lips and felt his penis harden. "Brad, please make love to me. And Brad fuck me hard."

I don't use the word fuck very often and I felt Brad's body twitch. He picked me up and gently laid me down on my back on the bed. He turned off the lights and I could barely see him in the darkness, but I could feel him when he lay on top of me. His lips met mine and he kissed me with a fierceness I rarely experienced. His mouth sucked my tongue, and his thumb and forefinger squeezed a nipple. Firmly, in fact kind of hard. I moaned at the roughness, which in truth was sending shock waves of pleasure to my clit.

He then took one of my hands and lifted and held my arm above my head almost touching the head board. Then with his other hand, my second arm was lifted above my head. With only one of his hands, he held both of my hands above my head on the bed. I felt his other hand move down my body and spread my legs. His arms and body were holding me in place. I was his just for the taking, and the feeling was exhilarating.

He kissed me again and this time I tried to suck him into my mouth. But he was too strong and I felt my tongue get drawn into his mouth. Then when I felt his cock graze my vagina I moaned in his mouth. Squirming a little trying to draw his hardness into my damp opening.

He paused and then his cock just took me. Lustfully, firm and deep, hard and penetrating. Taking my breath away and driving my feet above his butt as I adjusted my pussy to meet his rock solid cock.

Brad can be a very gentle and considerate lover. But tonight, as I had asked, he had just taken me with passion. And after a second or two paused deep in me, he slid his cock back out and paused again. And he began to truly fuck me. Over and over again, Brad relentlessly drilled his penis into my tingling pussy, each stroke harder and faster.

I started moaning with every powerful thrust. One of Brad's hands continued to restrain my hands, while the other was squeezing the firm flesh of my breasts and occasionally pinching my nipples. I felt stuffed full with his gorgeous penis.

And I loved it. I knew he loved me but I loved this act of pure carnal desire. Loved that the feeling was rapidly driving my own approaching orgasm.

"Oh yes," I moaned and he thrust into me harder. And then I screamed as the orgasm raced through me and dominated me, leaving me breathless and senseless. Brad rode me through my orgasm and then tensed his body and slammed into me. I could feel him gasp and cum deep in me, groaning with the intensity of his orgasm.

He slipped onto his side and I felt him relax as he cuddled up to me.

"That was marvellous honey," I whispered, "You are right, this vacation is going to be so good for us."

"Brad," I continued, "I know we both got into looking at the hot bodies at the pool and it helped us get a little turned on. And then the sex was fabulous. Just like other times when I have flirted or other times you have looked at topless cuties. But trust me tonight I only had one boy on my mind, you my darling husband."

"Yes I get it. I confess I liked looking at those two girls, but in bed you are the only girl on my mind when we made love."

I giggled, "I don't think that is exactly making love Bradley. Seemed more like fucking to me."

"You like?"

"You bet."

"Me too. But Ally to be honest with you it is always about love. Even when we are fucking."

"Yes I know. And I love it all, you at your most loving and you when you just take me."

We lay together quietly snuggling. It did not take long for eyes to start to close and after a whispered, "Love you," I felt Brad's breathing start to deepen. And my breathing deepened too as I fell into a contented sleep.