Marriage Maintainance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And there I was at home think you were both the hottest and nicest girl I had ever been with," added Brad taking my hand.

"And you still feel that way don't you," Chloe.

"Yes I do," Brad replied, "How do you know?"

"Well not to be vain, but I get told I have a hot body. And at the pool the other day I had my sexiest bikini on mainly for Summer's benefit. And Ally looked so hot in her sexy bikini. But you Brad looked at me clearly liking what you saw which was cool, but when you looked at Ally it was total love and desire. I thought it was so sweet that you thought she was the hottest girl at the pool."

"Well I guess I am transparent," Brad smiled, "You know that I do think you two are completely gorgeous, but no one beats Ally."

As the server took our plates, we said our goodbyes and promised to catch up with them sometime.

We walked hand in hand back to our hotel and when we got back to our room as Brad was looking in our bags for something, I slipped into the bathroom.

Brad joined me in the bathroom just as I had finished and I kissed him and went into our bedroom. And I instantly noticed it. There lying on the bed was my dildo obviously placed there by my husband.

I quickly undressed, and got on the bed propping myself up with pillows against the head board. Half sitting, half lying on the bed, I watched myself in the opposite mirror. I ran the vibrator over my nipples. They hardened. Then down my belly and lightly over my pussy lips. I moistened. Even though I had done this at home, and for Brad sometimes it was the first time I felt that I might be on display. I liked the feeling.

The bedroom door opened and I tightly closed my legs. Brad stopped in the door and stared. "I found this on the bed. Does my naughty husband want a show," I purred in my most sultry voice, "Get undressed and join me."

Brad quickly undressed and lay facing me on the bed. He was firm but not fully hard. Looking up at Brad I could see him looking intently. I smiled at him and he leaned in and kissed me.

Brad ran his tongue around one of my nipples. I felt a tingle of pleasure and I reached out to stroke his hardening cock. He looked up at me and smiled, moving his lips to mine and running his tongue along my bottom lip. My mouth opened and he pressed his tongue in to me and kissed me with feeling and passion.

Turning my vibrator on, I ran it over my nipples. The vibration caused a tingle that went straight from nipple to clit. "Mmm," I moaned. It was so sexy hearing myself moan and watching the look of wonder on Brad's face.

"Like what you see," I whispered running the vibrator over my nipples again.

"Yes," Brad croaked.

"Want to see more?"

"Please," almost begging.

I slowly spread my legs uncovering my pussy to Brad's lustful gaze. He moved down the bed to watch my flower unfolding. Brad's cock hardened and stood up straight and proud.

"You like seeing my wet pussy?"

"Oh God," Brad groaned his hand moving to grasp his cock.

"No touching yourself, mister," I ordered, "For the moment you just get to watch."

The vibrator trailed its way down my stomach and across my firm stomach and pussy.

"Brad, do you like the thought of you wife pleasuring herself?"

He moaned a simple, "Yes," and I ran the vibrator across one thigh then the other. Then across my pussy lips, and I moaned when it touched my clit. It felt so hot holding my throbbing vibrator against my clit.

Catching Brad's eye, I whispered, "Do you want your horny wife to pleasure herself?"

"God yes please," he begged. The desperation in his voice made me even wetter. Slowly inch by inch I slipped the pulsating large invader into my pussy.

I watched myself and watched Brad watching me. My left hand caressed my nipple and then pinched. I yelped with pleasure. All the time moving the pulsing vibrator in and out.

But I needed more, "Brad get the lube," I demanded.

When he got it. I asked, "Brad please put some on the vibrator and on my clit."

He put some lube on his left hand rubbed it onto the vibrator and then my clit. I sank another inch of slippery vibrator into my pussy.

"Oh Brad, I'm stuffed fill of artificial cock."

I slipped the final inch of vibrator into me with one hand and with the other hand plunged my fingers to my clit. Brad was rock hard and breathing deeply. I felt so wanton and almost slutty. Displaying myself for my gorgeous husband.

"Do you like honey?"

"God yes, cum for me Ally." That was enough to push me over the edge.

Plunging my vibrator in and out, I stoked my clit, threw my head back and came with a long drawn out moan.

I lay for a moment gathering my breath. When I opened my eyes, Brad had moved close to me and lent down and kissed me.

"Hey," I whispered. I loved doing that for you."

"And for yourself?"

"Oh yes. But honestly I have so loved everything about today both the forest and the animals, just being with you. I am blessed that you love me and so doing things you like makes be really happy."

I wrapped my hand around his stiff cock, "I like to do things that make you happy too. But when we both get a shared idea that can be magic. Anal one night fucking the next."

I giggled as I continued to run my hands along his cock, "What were our five words? Love, romance, sex, lust, and trust. I love exploring them with you. We are so going to make sure we keep doing so when we get home."

"Deep down I thought," Brad continued as I reached for the lube, "That once you realised that we, and it is we honey, had allowed busyness to take over our lives you would react. Your idea for the shower is great."

My now lubed hand ran up and down Brad's cock squeezing gently. He moaned. I slowed down my movements not wanting the intimacy of our conversation to stop.

"You know Brad that you are fundamental to my happiness. When I realised just how much I got from intertwining our lives, how much having a rock solid emotional base meant to me, was the most important day in my life."

"When exactly was that?" he moaned as my hand slipped up and down his shaft.

"I had been at work six months and we had been dating a year. I was sure you were the one, but when I was told I had successfully completed my probation period and was promoted, I didn't go out with my colleagues. I rushed to your place to tell you. And do you remember how you reacted?"

All the time my slippery hand had been massaging his penis and he moaned a barely sensible, "Yes we went out to that expensive French restaurant. Oh God Allie that feels good."

"More than that you were thrilled and took me out to celebrate at a place we could barely afford. And the penny dropped for me, the thing I liked most was sharing my successes with you, and you were so happy for me and for us."

My slippery hand caressed his balls drawing another sigh of pleasure, "It was that night I realised we were forever, and that night in bed was the most emotionally wonderful sex of my life, well up to then at least."

I ran my fingers up to the sensitive spot at the back of his cock and squeezed gently, "Oh God Allie, I remember looking down at you that night and your eyes shone with happiness and the gentleness and love in your words blew me away." Another moan and I felt my husband slip away from our conversation totally focused on his pleasure.

I was so happy that he remembered, and I whispered, "Cum for me my love, enjoy."

I stroked and squeezed him just like I knew he loved. With perfect timing I squeezed just as he began to cum drawing a gasp of pleasure from him. Gently squeezing in time with his orgasm so intensified his pleasure.

Brad snuggled up to me, "You know things changed after that night we went to the French restaurant. It was like you were more certain and everything was about us. And I realised that us was how I wanted to be too."

"And it has been us for twelve years," I added, "Well up to this week, when you took matters into your own hands. And I trusted you and you were right. Perfect decision, one we will both look back on happily."

We kissed gently but with emotion. And my hand drifted to his slippery cock. When he hardened I had a very good idea. I got on all fours and pointed my butt towards Brad. Placing my knees on the edge of the bed I rested on my elbows with my butt in the air, invitingly I hoped. I was in the position which often seemed to feel as if Brad was even deeper inside me. I looked back straight and whispered, "Take me."

And he did. With one deep strong push and he was in me, his stomach hitting my butt. Inside deep and pulsating. Brad moaned and began to make love to me, more slowly than last night. His excitement more gently building if his moans were anything to go by. Much to my delight I could feel a second orgasm building in me. And then Brad's thrusts slowed even more, and I knew he was so very close. I squeezed my vagina as tight as I could and he moaned again. That triggered a shot of pleasure in me and I knew I was close too.

And then Brad paused and drove into me. Deep and pleasurable. Then his cock pulsed inside me and feeling him cum set me off. I screamed, more shrill that Brad's moans, as we both came together.

I lay on the bed regaining my breath deeply satisfied. My last thought as Brad turned off the light and snuggled up to me was, "Wow, I love this, every night is so good and so intense."

I woke with the alarm and found myself snuggled up to Brad's back. Though we had set the alarm we did not have to hurry as our transport did not leave till ten. Brad stretched and rolled over to face me and his arm went around me. I felt the pressure of a morning erection in my thigh.

"Good morning, gorgeous girl."

"Good morning to you handsome. Is that a gun around you waist or are you just pleased to see me."

Brad laughed, "I am always pleased to see you."

"If you are always erect like that when you see me, you must have some drama in public with me."

He smacked my bottom and I giggled. "Hey honey," I continued, "Can we check whether the toucans are in the tree?"

We got up and walked hand in hand onto the balcony. It was a bit cooler than at Arenal and we cuddled as we scanned the horizon.

Suddenly Brad went inside for the binoculars, and when he came back he said, "I thought so. Look on the far tree at the end of the property."

Looking through the binoculars, I searched and then I found them. Two toucans sitting in a bare tree in the early morning sun. They were beautiful and Brad and I spend a few minutes looking at them. And then much to my excitement they flew in our direction and perched in a tree that was very close to us. For about fifteen minutes we watched them preen themselves, and Brad even got a few photos. It was just the bet sighting we had of these beautiful birds.

When they flew away we went inside and as we were just a little cool, Brad suggested that we use our double headed shower. Inside the huge shower I looked out the glass wall to see if I could see any birds. But sadly nothing significant was flying by.

Brad turned on both showers and soon there was warm water and plenty of steam that clouded the window. We both wet our hair under our individual shower, which meant we were facing each other. As I washed my hair I kept looking over at my husband and felt another surge of emotion run through me. Feeling of happiness, gratitude, a little lust but most of all love. He opened his eyes after he had rinsed the shampoo of his hair and caught me staring. He smiled lovingly and I melted a little more and walked over to him, "Help me rinse off my hair honey."

And he did bathing my head with water and gently managing me at the same time. When he was done he leaned forward put his arm around me and gently kissed me.

"Ally when was the last time we had this much sex in a week."

"Before the children obviously. Maybe in Europe, but definitely on our honeymoon."

"I have loved this week. Fun and relaxing but also erotic and loving."

"One of the best weeks of my life. I feel so close to you."

"Me too. Do you think we have time for some loving this morning?"

"You know honey when I set the alarm last night, I thought if we wake up early there is time for toucans and I am excited we saw them. But," I whispered "I am now not sure we have left enough time for me to be ravished by my man."

We dried ourselves and Brad kissed me, "You know," he said, "The key is making time when we can, but just enjoying being with each other when we can't. Our children who I love so much, will constrain our love life and I am happy with that."

"I am finer with going home tomorrow. I feel we are in a good place and I so miss our kids."

After breakfast and checking out we met our driver for our trip back to San José. We arrived in the afternoon just in time to spend an hour wandering the streets before checking out the hotel.

It was a beautiful old fashioned mansion. The central atrium was open with lots of stained glass and a beautiful wooden bar and restaurant area. Our room was at the end of a winding corridor. Though it was a bit smaller than the previous two rooms we had our own courtyard with a fountain and plants.

We sat outside chatting as darkness fell.

Brad stood to get ready for dinner. I didn't think I could say what I wanted to without tears. So while Brad was in the shower I sat outside beside the fountain and wrote him a note:

My darling husband

Thank you thank you thank you. I was happy but not as much as I could have been. Not focused enough on what is really important. Thank you for noticing. Thank you for doing something about it. Thank you for making me notice.

I love you more than words can say. And my promise to you is to never forget this week and what you have shown me. To always be as focused as you are on making our marriage even better.

Keep this and if you even see me slipping back into bad habits remind me of my promise. But I don't think you will ever have too.

Your loving wife.

I left the note on the bed and went to shower after Brad had finished. I had closed my eyes and let the water run over me when I heard the bathroom door open and then felt a pair of arms go around me. I opened my eyes to see my husband with a tear in his eye. Nothing was said, he kissed me with a tenderness which spoke of his love for me.

I felt his penis harden. I wanted him but it was close to seven.

"Have we got time," I moaned.

"Not really but I just want to be close to you."

"Let have dinner and come back here and make love then."

I was completely stunned by the quality of our meal. The scallops in foam were a good as any appetizer I had ever had. And the rest of the meal was of the highest standard.

Every time I looked at Brad I felt a warm surge of emotion run through me. Like teenagers we couldn't keep our eyes off each other and held hands continually between courses. I couldn't stop smiling, I felt so perfectly happy. And I didn't have to say anything, Brad just knew what I was feeling and smiles and touches showed me the joy he felt too.

After dinner we walked back to our room hand in hand. As we shut the door behind us, Brad took me in his arms and I snuggled my face against his chest. I shut my eyes and as I listened to his heartbeat. I felt like I was melting into him, becoming one.

After a minute or two, Brad finger went under my chin and he lifted my face towards him.

"The words seem barely adequate Ally, but I love you."

"They are perfect. I love you."

Brad lent down and brushed his lips over mine, the touch was both tender and electric. When he ran his tongue over my lips I felt myself melt some more and opened my mouth to allow his tongue to caress me. He was oh so gentle and my whole body tingled in response.

When he broke our kiss I looked up into his eyes and saw a sparkle that spoke of absolute love. I gently drew his head to me and ran my tongue across his lips. He shivered in pleasure and his arms drew me a little tighter into him. His mouth opened and I let my tongue caress his just as gently as he had been.

My hands drifted to his chest and I slowly undid the buttons of his shirt. Not teasing with my slowness rather savoring my gradual exposure of my husband's gorgeous chest. Each bit of his chest got a little butterfly kiss, and as I slipped his shirt off I ran my tongue around first one nipple and then the other.

Smiling up at my boy, I turned on my heel and held my arms to my chest. Brad kissed my shoulder and sensitive neck causing a shiver of desire to run through my body as he unzipped my dress. I turned on my heel again and catching his eye, I smiled and let my arms go to my side and felt my dress slip from my body.

Brad's eyes left mine and drifted down over my naked body. He stepped forward and my arms went round his neck, and I felt the wonderful sensations of my soft breasts press against his firm chest. We kissed, mouths equally pleasing the other.

Stepping back my hands drifted across Brad's chest circled each nipple and ran down his body to his trousers. Undoing them I let them fall to the floor, and Brad stepped out of his shoes and then his trousers. He reached for me and as our mouths met he lifted me up and carried me to the bed.

Lying me down he slipped my thong off and, then when he was sure I was focused on him, slid his boxers to his feet. And then he kissed me gently slowly lovingly all the way from my toes, up my legs stomach arms and neck. When he arrived at my lips he lay beside me and kissed me still gently but with a hint of passion and desire. I noticed that my whole body felt alive, though he had avoided kissing both my pussy and breasts.

We lay side by side kissing and our hands stroking each other's back. Each touch of Brad on my skin was electric. Gently easing Brad onto his back, I trailed my tongue down his body, licking and kissing his neck then his nipples. He moaned with pleasure and I continued my way down his body, gently and erotically playing with every exposed part except his penis all the way to his toes. And then up his legs, little butterfly kisses, until I reached his penis.

Hard yet silken to the touch, I lavished extra special kisses up his shaft and slowly sucked the head of his cock into my mouth. He moaned loudly as my tongue caressed the sensitive underside of his cock. But tonight I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, so after I had the first salty taste of his pre-cum, I gently ran my tongue up his body paying special attention to the tattoo of my name and then his nipples before gently kissing his lips, "l love you Bradley, and tonight I only want you to cum inside me."

He smiled and oh so gently yet firmly pressed me onto my back. I lay back and shut my eyes focusing on the sensations as he kissed my neck and around my breasts. But when he ran his tongue around my nipples I exhaled hard and then moaned when he gently sucked them in turn.

His tongue worked its delicious way down my body and I loved the gentle kisses on the tattoo on my hip. Brad eased my legs apart and ran his tongue along my pussy lips. The intensity of the sensation was exquisite. Brad licked and the kissed my clit and I suddenly realised that an orgasm was on its way. But before I could get Brad to stop, I felt him start to kiss his way back up my body. I was primed and my wonderful lover just knew.

I opened my eyes when his lips meant mine. Brad held his body above me and we just looked at each other.

"I love you Ally. Thank you."

"Oh Brad, I'm so happy, I love you. Please make love to me."

Without breaking eye contact his gorgeous cock slid into my extremely damp pussy, and my legs instinctively tucked themselves around his body. And Brad began to make love slowly yet with a glorious intensity. I squeezed my pussy muscles in time with his thrusts. We were both so primed and ready, but the slowness of our lovemaking was drawing out the ecstasy.