Marriage Maintainance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every loving thrust I could feel myself be drawn closer. Brad's eyes never left mine, but just as I felt I was reaching the point of no return, he whispered, "My love, surrender into pleasure."

And I did, with a last look at Brad my eyes closed and I welcomed the avalanche of pleasure that tumbled through my body, accompanied by a scream of pure joy. Brad rode me through my orgasm and as I lay breathing hard, he continued to slowly make love to me.

I opened my eyes to see his full of love, "Brad you are perfect. I love you, but now you will surrender."

A completely wicked smile flashed across his mouth and eyes. Brad ever so slightly picked up the pace. I could tell he was close but as he approached release he slowed, clearly backing off orgasm. Twice more he built up aided by my hip movements. All the time our eyes were locked together, both focused on our love for each other.

And as he built up the third time he moaned my name, and I lost eye contact for a moment as he surrendered into an orgasm that seemed to go on and on.

Brad rolled onto his side and I snuggled into him, "Brad we have had a lot of wonderful fun sex this week. But that was the best, the intensity of us making love is perfect."

"I was just thinking that when you are good you are wonderful, but when you are bad you are fun too."

I giggled, as he continued, "Seriously tonight was perfect. Love is the best."

Epilogue

We were up very early to catch out flight home. Later that afternoon the cab pulled up in front of our home. I was desperate to see our children and we drove straight to my in-laws. Two bundles of excitement threw themselves into our arms and excited began to talk about their week. Our daughters clearly had had fun while we were away.

My parents and my sister were at Brad's parents' house, and our dads were busily barbecuing outside while our mums made salads.

Over dinner I excitedly told everyone the detail of our trip, the beautiful hotels we had stayed at and the animals we had seen. There was the odd glace between our parents. Clearly they were pleased, I realised, with my excitement.

But as dinner was cleared up, I found myself alone with my sister.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?"

"You left some things out."

"What?" I stammered half suspecting what she was asking.

"Yes I do mean the sex."

I blushed, "Just perfect."

"And did you use everything I packed?"

"Yes," I smirked, "Every last thing to devastating effect. But that is all the detail you get."

"You sound so happy."

"I am and I have refocused on what is really important."

It was a much happier and determined girl that returned to work that Monday. I knew that I had to keep my priorities clear and pay attention to what was important in my life.

And I have over the last year. Still committed to work, but not thinking about work or school when I should be focused on Brad.

My boss was pleased to hear about our Cota Rica experience. My raving about it had, once he had mentioned to his wife, lead him to book a trip. Though I so cannot even think about him and the outdoor shower.

One night we caught up with Chloe and Summer. We had dinner out and I loved that they were so happy together. When we returned home Brad reported that our babysitter Stephanie seemed less attentive. I laughingly told him that she had her first proper boyfriend so was over her crush on him.

Our bathroom renovations are finished, which makes for some more romantic times in the morning. And we make sure we have an evening out just the two of us. Midweek usually as our weekends are family time. But every Saturday night is totally adult time, after our girls are asleep their parents continue to explore their love for each other.

And still flirting you ask. Of course. A few weekends ago we went to another of Brad' work parties. I was much more enthusiastic about it than the last time. Paul was there and we fell right back into our flirtatious conversation.

But after a while he asked me to step outside with him.

"No," I replied "I am happy here."

"But we can get to know each other better away from prying eyes," he said running his finger up my arm.

Too much of a player, I thought, now a bit irritated with him.

"No there I nothing I am prepared to do outside that I would not do in front of my husband."

And with that I turned on my heel and walked up to Brad.

"What wrong?" Brad asked.

"Paul invited me outside."

"I trust you, you know."

"I know. I want to have fun. But I will not do anything that causes you even a smidgen of anxiety. Building the best marriage possible is my number one priority."

But my changed approach has not just been not bringing work home with me, and being cautious with my flirting. I have been plotting. Brad doesn't know but I went to the travel agent who had organised our Costa Rica trip. She stood to greet me. Petite with largish breasts and a shirt designed to show off her ample cleavage.

"Oh my God," I thought, "she is So Brad's type. With that cleavage she could have sold him anything."

I thanked her for listening and suggesting the perfect Costa Rica trip for us. And together we conspired together on another vacation. This time designed just with Brad in mind. It will involve a beach and hopefully some eye candy for my darling husband. I am so loving secretly plotting this trip.

I did tell my sister what I was planning. And for my birthday she brought me a thong bikini that is the most outrageously skimpy thing I have seen.

"I can't wear that."

"Don't be silly. It perfect for the coves that will not have many people."

Though I didn't tell her, just the thought of wearing it for Brad turned me on. That night when I made love to him, the anticipation of being on display for him resulted in an orgasm of such passionate intensity.

Though to be fair intensity, passion and desire have become our new normal.

Costa Rica was where we recommitted to keeping our relationship great. And at home we are delivering.