Marriage of the Fae Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhys feels it the moment I do, I know he does, because he lets out a low snarl and then he's pushing inside me, both arms coming out to tighten around my shoulders and hold me tightly to him as he bottoms out. The thread feels as though it's a rubber band given miles of slack, all at once, after pulling at me for so long, and I let out a long mewl of pleasure against his mouth, biting down hard on his bottom lip. His arms tighten around me once again, crushing me upright against his body, and he leans over me just enough to give him leverage to fuck deeply into me, his mouth never leaving my own. I can't help the tears that come, welling up right behind my eyes and spilling over, and I'm letting out hoarse, helpless sobs as he grunts and pumps into me like an animal.

"I want you to come for me, Noelle." His voice is husky, barely controlled, his mouth still pressed to mine. "Now!" Rhys pulls back and thrusts deep, groaning out his climax.

I shatter. Another sob breaks free as the thread snaps and slackens once again, and there's the unimaginable relief followed by spiraling pleasure, then nothing.

**************

I wake to feathery kisses peppering across my wet cheeks. My eyes flutter open. Rhys lies above me in the bed, brushing his lips over the tear tracks on my face, murmuring softly in a language I don't recognize.

"Are you awake, little one?"

I nod through my lethargy, blinking at him, registering the dark curls of his hair, his violet irises ringed in gold and tinged with something resembling concern. It can't be, though. "You were out for just a few blinks, don't worry..." Another flutter of kisses across my cheekbones. "You did so well, my little human...so beautiful."

He called me beautiful...how dare he call me beautiful.

"I hate you."

Another kiss, pressed ever so sweetly to my forehead. "Shh, sweetheart. I know."

**************