Marriage Scam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,651 Followers

"It's surprising what you can get when you set up a new business that will employ two hundred and fifty people in the United States," I shot back, showing her the incorporation papers for a new company and a contract for the purchase of a factory in Broward County, Florida.

She looked the papers over carefully -- obviously trying to think while she did so. After what seemed like an impossibly long time her head snapped up.

"No more birth control shots," she stated, this time without any bluster at all.

"I want you to have my baby as much as you want to have it," I shot back.

She removed the ostentatious diamond ring from its box, ran the diamond over the metal bench that we were sitting on which placed a very visible scratch in the metal, smiled and said "You can pay for the damage," and then put the ring on her finger. Then she got up, with papers in hand, and said "I'll have my attorney review these and get back to you," and turned and started walking away.

I felt miserable, but still hopeful, as she disappeared into the hotel lobby.

After several deep breaths while staring at the waves washing up on the shore, I shuffled toward the lobby a few minutes later. Just before I got there Zamira appeared from behind a tree. With a half-smirk on her face she walked up to me, put her index finger on my chest, and mumbled. "OK -- I accept. A real marriage this time, but not because I love you, you conniving asshole; only because you fuck me better than anyone else ever could."

With that snide comment she planted the mother of all passionate kisses on me while fondling my hardening cock.

***************

As they say, the rest is history. We were married in Varadero by a Cuban government official three days later, with her stoic -- yet to be convinced (that is until I gave them each an expensive "wedding present") -- family members in attendance. The reception was a blast, and the wedding night had to be the best sex in the history of mankind. I even popped two little blue pills to make sure that I wore her out. The week-long honeymoon in Paris was spectacular during the day, and even more so once we went to bed.

We had two kids within the next four years, a boy who looks like both of us, and a girl who thankfully is almost a clone of Zamira; they both have trio (I know that's not the right word, but you get the idea) citizenship in Canada, the U. S., and Cuba until they have to make a choice when they turn twenty one. While Zamira is high maintenance she is a great mother and prefect lover. I'm as happy as an oyster with a 10 mm black pearl!

imhapless
imhapless
3,651 Followers