Marriage Shuffle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,674 Followers

"Have you had sex with Brenda yet?"

"Say what?" I instinctively replied.

"It's a legitimate question. You're obviously in love with her, and part of love is a sexual reaction. I want to know if you've had sex with her yet."

"WOW – where is this coming from, Rachel? You know my feelings on fidelity, so what is motivating you to ask that question?"

"I know that you value fidelity, Bob; but I wonder if your love for Brenda isn't even stronger than your devotion to the concept of fidelity."

"Why do you think that I'm in love with Brenda?"

"Because I've observed you two carefully over the last several months. There is obviously so much electricity between you two that I can't imagine what else it could be. The reason I ask, however, is because two of the best sexual experiences we've had with each other occurred in the last month – right after you had significant interaction with Brenda. I would have assumed that you already did have sex with her except for those escapades – but that's why I'm asking the question."

I paused for a long while. "My feelings are confused right now. I love you, I really do – but I've got feelings for Brenda too."

With a smile that may have been kind, but which looked more diabolical than kind to me, Rachel then hit me with a bigger bombshell. "The reason that I ask, Bob, is because...well, because...I've fallen in love with Rick, and he with me."

My emotions went through the widest spectrum in my life at lightning speed in the next few seconds. I had disgust, surprise, anger, relief, hope, love, hate, and about every other sensation that there is. I suddenly experienced serenity, however.

"Before I answer your questions, Rachel, let me ask you – have you had sex with Rick yet?"

"No, but it's been very difficult to refrain, and I'm bringing the subject up now because it likely is inevitable in the near term."

I had no fucking idea that there was any chemistry between Rick and Rachel; of course I always knew that Rachel was enigmatic, but I didn't know that Rick was inscrutable. "WOW" ricocheted in my brain. Finally I got it together.

"OK; since you've been frank, Rachel, I will be too. YES, I do believe that I am in love with Brenda, and NO, we have not had sex yet. I also believe that it is inevitable, but not in the near term – it will take some other factors falling into place before it does happen."

"It sounds to me that you, me, Brenda and Rick need to have a major powwow sometime real soon. What do you think?"

After a long pause where my wheels were turning at high rpm I responded "I agree. I'll talk to Brenda tomorrow and you to Rick, and let's see when it can be arranged."

"Sounds like a plan," Rachel grinned. Then she slinked over toward me, on her knees, unzipped my pants, and while staring me in the eye pulled out my cock as I remained seated on the couch and proceeded to give me a rare, but spectacular, blow job. She swallowed everything that I put out for only the third time in our relationship that I could remember.

After Rachel was done she stood up, licked her lips, and said "Let's take a shower and see if you can make a sperm deposit in my pussy afterward."

"Surreal – fucking surreal!" I mused over and over again, first on the way to the shower and then again as I was doggy style pounding the ever-loving shit out of her pussy with my mind alternately thinking of Rachel and Brenda.

**********

When I called Brenda on Monday morning she was gobsmacked. She just kept repeating "Holy Shit!" Finally I needed to get a conclusion or commitment. "You have to tell me whether you agree to a powwow, and if so what are convenient dates?"

"I'll call you tomorrow morning, Bob; I need to sleep on it. By the way, I DO love you," she responded, choking up as she delivered the last sentence.

"I love you too," I firmly replied before hanging up.

By Tuesday night the four of us had a meeting arranged for the park with the lake where Brenda and I first professed our love for each other at 11:00 a. m. on Thursday, hopefully to conclude within two hours. Brenda bought food from her deli while Rick brought drinks (non-alcoholic, although I probably would have preferred to be drunk during the discussion).

Things were a little awkward at first, especially on Brenda's and my parts. As I previously noted, Rick and Rachel are very laid back whereas Brenda and I are hyper (even if not as hyper as Larry and Tanya – but then again, who could be?). By the time that we finished eating things were less tense. When we only had sips of our lemonades and ice teas left I asked "How do we start?"

"Let's in turn state the background to how we got here, and where we stand now," Rachel said. Rick, Brenda and I nodded agreement. "I'll start," Rachel volunteered.

The stories, confessions, and emotional outpourings, along with subsequent discussions, went on for ninety minutes. The following themes were essentially universal.

–We didn't know why it had happened; we certainly weren't looking for it to, and there was nothing particularly deficient about our spouses that led to it.

–We were wracked with guilt.

–We didn't see a reasonable scenario that would make us happy and fulfilled where I didn't permanently end up with Brenda, and Rachel didn't permanently end up with Rick.

–We had to be straight-forward – if not completely honest – with Larry and Tanya.

The last issue was probably the most problematic. Given how volatile Larry, and especially Tanya, were, it was difficult to see a reasonable way out; we certainly believed that there would be no easy one. Since Brenda would be visiting her parents out-of-town on Saturday and Sunday, not to return until sometime Monday, I had a suggestion. The others went along with my proposition primarily because they couldn't think of anything else. It was decided that Rick and I would go to see Larry Saturday about noon and lay out the scenarios to him and gauge his reaction.

"I need Rick with me when I see Larry for two reasons," I pondered out loud. "One, someone to call the cops if Larry starts kicking the shit out of me;" that part was said with a smile on my face, although everyone knew that that was a legitimate concern. "And, two, because he's got to know that this is some sort of a chain reaction."

Brenda and Rachel gave suggestions as to possible approaches and words of wisdom, and then we each hugged the other people good-bye.

I called Larry at work shortly after our powwow and set up a four-on-four basketball game Saturday morning with some other friends of ours, and then a lunch. Larry suggested that we eat at his house after we picked up some sandwiches.

The basketball game on Saturday morning turned out to be a good ice-breaker for our subsequent discussion. Rick, Larry, me, and another guy were on the same team and we won all three games that we played against four other friends. I bought the sandwiches, then Rick, Larry and me went to Larry's house.

After we had finished our sandwiches and Larry and Rick were on their third beers (I had only one, but needed a twelve pack) I got to the meat.

"Larry, there is something of a serious nature that Rick and I need to talk to you about that involves our wives. Are you up for a serious discussion?" I said.

"Geez, Bob – you look like your dog just died," Larry chuckled.

"Uh...well...actually it's more serious than that," I replied in a monotone.

After a pause, Larry said "You are serious, aren't you. Well shit, go ahead – I can handle it."

After a prepared introduction which I hoped did not sound too rehearsed, talking about what great friends the six of us had become over the two years or so that we had known each other, and the respect that I had developed for all five other members of our little cabal, I took a deep breath.

"Larry; I don't know how to say this except straight out. It was not something that either of us wanted to happen, and we have not yet acted on it physically, but...but Brenda and I have fallen in love with each other."

"No shit!" Larry exclaimed with a true look of surprise, as he instinctively – at least I hope that it was instinctive and he wasn't sending me a message – crushed his still not fully empty beer can with his right hand.

"Actually – there's more. The reason that Rick is here is because Rick and Rachel also have fallen in love with each other. The four of us, Rick, Rachel, Brenda, and me, are having great difficulty seeing a reasonable way forward. Before figuring anything out, however, we wanted to be honest with you first."

"Has anyone talked to Tanya yet?" was his first question.

"No – we thought that we'd talk to you first, then her. Rachel, Rick, and I will probably talk to her next week; maybe just Rachel," I responded in a voice just above a whisper.

"Wow – I have to tell you that this knocks my socks off! I know that sometimes I irate her, but I didn't realize that Brenda was unhappy with me – at least not unhappy enough to fall in love with another man," Larry said in a semi-wistful manner.

"I really don't think that it's unhappiness with you," Rick chimed in. "Just like Rachel isn't unhappy with Bob. It's just a question of biology – something that happened that none of us wanted."

I was pleased that up to that point Larry had not gone ballistic, and showed no signs of becoming violent, because given his strength and size Rick and I could not have handled him. I would just have to hope that Rick got the cops there before I was killed.

Larry stared into space for a couple of minutes, occasionally mumbling "what the fuck," "no shit," or a similar interjection. Rick and I were reluctant to say anything. Finally he said "Let me make a call." He stood up, pulled an old style flip phone out of a drawer in his kitchen – eschewing his smartphone – and said "I'll be right back."

As he walked toward his patio he dialed a number on his phone, opened the patio door, closed it behind him, and obviously started talking to someone. We assumed that it was Brenda, but of course had no way of knowing because we couldn't hear anything that he was saying. Surprisingly – at least to me – his conversation was not particularly animated. It seemed to be matter-of-fact. By the time he had been talking for five or six minutes I was considering the entire situation surreal!

There was one word that I thought that Larry said on the phone – when he didn't have his back to me and I could see his lips – that somewhat enlightened me. I'm no lip reader, but I think that I knew that word.

I excused myself to Rick saying "I have to hit the head." I walked to Larry's powder room – which was right next to a side door to his house, one that as far as I knew he never used. I quietly opened that door, and with a piece of tape taped the latch open, then quietly closed it. I didn't really have to pee, but I flushed the toilet anyway.

After what I timed to be a twelve minute, eight second, conversation, Larry came back into the house from his patio phone conversation.

"I appreciate you two being straight with me. I really respect that," Larry started out, in a voice that was uncharacteristically "uncomfortable" for lack of a better word. "What I suggest is that I talk with Brenda Monday, one of you talk with Tanya – not a full blown discussion, but just to set up a time for all six of us to meet and talk – and that we arrange for a no-holds-barred powwow for next Saturday. How does that sound?"

I calmly – belying the turmoil in my brain, stomach, and everywhere else in my body – responded "That sounds good to me; how about you Rick?"

Before Rick could answer Larry interjected "I know that you know Tanya better than I do, Rick...but I really believe that we should all be together before she finds out any details, like you've laid on me today; what do you think?"

"Yeah...I go along with it," Rick responded.

As we left Larry's house, through his front window I saw him flipping open that same phone that he had been talking on as he was walking out of sight.

As Rick and I walked together the block and a half from Larry's house to ours we both were kind of shell-shocked. "That did just happen, didn't it?" Rick asked.

"A far different outcome than I expected," I replied.

"No shit! I'm not in the hospital, for one thing," I chuckled.

"Yeah, and I'll have reinforcements when I lay the news on Tanya," Rick said, with a tone you would expect from a man whose execution had been postponed.

When I got home I gave Rachel a synopsis of what had happened. She seemed to be surprised too. Then I said "After I shower, I'm going over to the pool and swim some laps to clear my mind."

"I think that I'll go shopping," she replied with a smile. I saw her moving toward the phone as I closed the bathroom door.

***********

The word that I'm quite sure that I heard Larry say was "Tanya." There could have been many reasons why he said that word, but when I combined his secretive demeanor and alternative cell phone usage with the expression he had on his face, and his body language, when he said "Tanya," I had a "Eureka" moment.

Rachel yelled "Good-bye – see you in a couple of hours" through the bathroom door just as I was finishing my shower. I dressed in non-descript clothes, put on a black wig and over-sized sunglasses from a box of costume materials in our attic, and walked through a couple of back yards – avoiding homeowners – to the side of Larry's house. I hid behind a large bush until what I expected happened – I saw Tanya quietly go into Larry's house through the back door.

I waited fifteen minutes, and then went into Larry's house through the side door that I had defeated the latch on what was now about forty five minutes earlier. I heard the sounds that I expected coming from the master bedroom. I got down on my knees and peeked around the open doorway. My first two thoughts "WOW does Tanya have nice tits," and "Shit, Larry's cock is bigger than mine."

Naked Tanya was on top of Larry sucking his cock with her ass facing him. He appeared to be both fingering her pussy and penetrating her asshole. After she let out a little orgasmic scream she turned 180 degrees, wormed his cock into her pussy, and then started fucking the shit out of him. Her tits were flailing as she did this, and showing unexpected flexibility, Larry rose his torso enough to – given how oversized her tits were for her little body – suck one of her nipples while pinching the other.

The power of their fucking, the combination of swear words and those of encouragement coming from their mouths, and the real ease and rapport that they exhibited toward and with each other, left no doubt in my mind that they had been fucking for quite some time.

I surreptitiously filmed the fuckers with my iPhone for several minutes, until Tanya spasmed so violently in orgasm, and Larry grunted as loudly as an entire barnyard full of pigs, as they were simultaneously wracked with maybe the most powerful mutual orgasms that I had ever witnessed.

I slinked away, removed the tape from the side door latch, and took the long way home.

My mind was having a little trouble processing what I had just witnessed, primarily because to me – and likely to everyone else – the Larry-Tanya relationship was outwardly more adverse than it was friendly. I wondered if it was just an act, or if their mutual aggressiveness acted like different poles of powerful magnets that drew them together. Two things were certain – 1) they REALLY enjoyed fucking each other, and 2) this should make me ending up with Brenda much easier.

I was so busy ruminating about the Larry-Tanya hookup that I almost missed it. There was Rachel's car, not at a mall parking lot, but along a side street in our development that I would normally have no reason to pass by. It was only because I didn't want to be seen exiting Larry's house and then going directly to mine that I saw it.

That resulted in another "Eureka" moment. With my cheap disguise still on I hustled through a couple of neighbor's back yards over to Rick's house. I tried all of the doors, but they were locked. However, the window in the guest bedroom was partially open and I heard the unmistakable sound of flesh pounding flesh. Rachel's moan, then voice, and Rick's satisfied laugh, came through loud and clear. I recorded the sounds and words on my iPhone. Obviously, contrary to what Rachel had told me she and Rick were already having sex, and from what she said had been for some time. That was a gross disappointment to me, more because of the fact that she explicitly, and Rick implicitly, had lied to me than the fact that they were fucking.

Despite what Larry and Rachel were up to, that did not make me want to immediately start a sexual relationship with Brenda. However, it did want me to expedite my legitimate ability to do so.

I went home, changed into my swim suit and cover-up, and took my bicycle to the community swimming pool. When I got there I called Brenda's cell.

"Hi love; I have some interesting information for you," I started out the conversation.

"Oh, Bob, I've been thinking about you so much, not just because you were meeting with Larry, but because I really, really miss you," Brenda replied.

"Well, it may not be too much longer now, in view of what I found out today," I responded. "You need to sit down – I'm going straight to it."

By the time that we finished our conversation five minutes later, she was completely on board with what I wanted to do. She assured me that she could act normally around Larry until the big powwow on Saturday, but she assured me that she would NOT be having sex with anyone until she and I could do it "legally;" that is without cheating.

***********

Rachel was more than kind-of surprised when I showed no interest in sex the next week. The big powwow had been arranged with supposedly Tanya in the dark about the reason for it. I had no idea how Larry and Tanya intended to play it, but it made no difference to me; I was going to be in control.

Brenda was friendly toward Larry during the week before the powwow, and confirmed to him that she was in love with me. However, she wouldn't talk with him in detail about anything, and she was sleeping in the guest room. "We'll hash it all out at the powwow on Saturday," was her broken-record refrain.

I arranged for the powwow to be at my house on Saturday at 11 a. m. Everyone came in smart-casual dress, looking very nice. The women were as beautiful and sexy as they ever had looked, and the guys as handsome and put-together as ever. There was obviously some nervousness on everyone's part, and trepidation for Larry, Tanya, Rick and Rachel. However, Brenda and I were apparently as cool as cucumbers.

After initial pleasantries and after drinks were poured – I noticed that both Tanya and Larry chugged their first ones, and that Rick and Rachel refilled their glasses even before they were emptied. Brenda and I sipped lemonades.

"Thanks for coming today," I greeted everyone with a smile. They were all seated, I was standing. "Theoretically some of you don't know what the purpose of this get-together is, although in actuality you all do know. I have a feeling that some of you are going to try and play this in a less than honest manner, but that won't work. I'm going to be completely straight-forward."

I motioned for Brenda to come up by me, and handed her several sets of papers, with the name of each person that they were directed to on top. At the same time I activated the remote control for the two hidden cameras in the room. As Brenda handed out the papers I hit them between the eyes.

"Although not all of you know this, Larry and Tanya, and Rick and Rachel, have been fucking each other regularly for some time now."

The looks on the faces of the four of them were priceless.

imhapless
imhapless
3,674 Followers