Marriage Shuffle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya started to say something but I interrupted. "Please don't insult my intelligence by denying it. I can play the recordings for the four of you if you are silly enough to try to refute what I'm saying."

I had gotten a video recording of Rachel and Rick in the act subsequent to obtaining my audio one.

"The papers that I'm handing out to you are papers that my attorney has drafted; each of you have some papers that are different, some that are the same. You can do what you want with these documents, which I have had prepared just to bring things to a head and to save everyone money if they want to play ball. The only ones that Brenda and I are interested in are the divorce petitions that we filed yesterday."

As Rick, Rachel, Larry and Tanya feverishly skimmed through the documents, I continued. "In a few minutes Brenda and I are going to go away together for a week to get to know each other physically. Unlike the four of you we have not cheated physically. While we have cheated emotionally by falling in love, we were constrained by our marriage vows and morals to refrain from any type of sex until we were out of our marriages. We consider our filing of our divorce petitions to be the effective end. However, Rachel and Larry you could do us both a favor, and make negotiations during the divorce proceedings go more smoothly, if you would sign the consents that are provided along with the divorce papers in your hands."

Everyone was gobsmacked; I'm sure none of them were expecting things to play out as they were.

Brenda came walking up to me with her suitcase in one hand and mine in another. "Thank you love," I said to her, and placed a quick kiss on her lips. "Rachel and Larry if you sign the consents, please sign both versions and Brenda and I will pick up a copy when we get back next Sunday. You probably didn't notice it but during the work day yesterday, all of our personal belongings were brought to the apartment that we will be sharing. Divvying up the rest of our belongings will be taken care of during the divorces."

As Brenda and I walked out of the door hand-in-hand over my shoulder I called out "If there's a real emergency you can leave a message on my cell – but please don't call unless it is an emergency, because Brenda and I, carnally speaking, have to catch up with the four of you."

We trotted to my car – Brenda's was already at our new apartment – threw our luggage in the trunk, passionately kissed, and then took off.

**************

When Brenda and I checked in to the resort, we were naked within sixty seconds of when the door closed behind us. We lovingly, slowly, and wantonly – all at the same time – explored each other's bodies standing, laying on the bed, in the shower, and drying each other off. Then we got to the serious business of fucking.

Brenda orgasmed – almost as violently as when I saw Tanya orgasming as she fucked Larry – four times before I ejaculated the mother of all loads into her pulsating snug pussy. It was the most satisfying sexual experience of my life, on a different level than any sex I had had before. That is until the next time, then the next time, then the next time...each intercourse unbelievably better than the last.

Maybe I had never truly been in love before; maybe Brenda's pheromones did something to me that being with any other woman never had; maybe the relief of the guilt that I had been feeling over the last year when I was falling for Brenda amped up my sexuality. Whatever it was sex with Brenda was an earth-moving experience.

The mutual attraction and compatibility that Brenda and I felt was not confined to the bedroom. Every day that passed we grew closer together. By the time that we returned from our week at the resort there wasn't a scintilla of doubt that we were meant to be together forever.

Surprisingly each of Rachel, Larry, Tanya, and Rick, called my cellphone while Brenda and I were experiencing the euphoria of our first time together. While each had something a little different to say, the bottom line was that the four of them wanted to explore switching partners rather than immediately "jumping into the divorce cesspool," as Rachel elegantly put it. Brenda and I could not have had less interest than that.

Despite a number of hiccups, my divorce from Rachel and Brenda's from Larry concluded within about six months. As soon as they did conclude, Brenda and I moved more than a thousand miles away. While we heard various reports about Rick and Rachel, and Larry and Tanya, hooking up with each other, we never inquired about their relationships, or pursued information about them. We simply didn't care.

The last contact that we had with any of the four who had been our spouses/best friends came a day after our second child's three year birthday party when I got a call from Rachel.

"Hi, Bob; this is Rachel," she opened with an artificially cheery voice.

"Rachel – a name from the past," I chuckled. "To what do I owe this honor?"

After she beat around the bush for three or four minutes, during which time I provided the least conversation possible, Rachel got to the apparent point of her call. "Say, Bob; I was wondering. Are you and Brenda still together, and are you happy?"

"We just had our second child's third birthday party, and Brenda and I are more in love with each other every day. I could not possibly be happier."

After a pause, in a choked up voice, Rachel said "Oh...just wondering. Have a great life," and then she hung up.

As soon as the call ended I walked up to Brenda, lifted her off the ground, spun her around, and then laid as zealous a kiss as I possibly good on her while simultaneously squeezing her ass cheeks. "I know someone who's really going to get fucked tonight," she giggled into my ear, and then dashed to our oldest child to prevent him from throwing some sort of missile at his sister.