Marriage Surprise

Story Info
A woman saves her virginity for marriage.
1.7k words
3.31
40k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WendyHott
WendyHott
48 Followers

I hadn't told my new husband that I was a virgin, because I wanted to save the news as a surprise for our wedding night. A truly delightful surprise for this day and age, I hoped.

I was the one who was surprised, and it was anything but delightful.

The wedding had been a grand affair. My dad made a lot of money in real estate, and he pulled out all the stops. Nothing too good for little Charlotte, his only daughter. The wedding went off without a hitch, except for my trembling arms and knocking knees. It was all too beautiful--the flowers, whose perfume made me almost dizzy, the wonderful singer, the expensive dress and the matching outfits on the bridesmaids.

Even the minister was great. A black man with a deeply resonant voice, he was quite handsome, with his sexy mustache and muscular build. Probably it was because I was already wet, thinking about the wedding night to come, but when he looked at me there was a strange feeling of intimacy that made me tingle all over.

Nerves? Ha! Everyone thought I was just jittery, when in fact I was so hot from dreams of having sex for the first time that I could barely restrain myself from grabbing Rob by the cock and doing him right there on the altar.

The reception was fabulous, with a huge cake, flowing champagne, sexy music, and even sexier dancing. I was teetering on the edge of orgasm the whole time, and almost went over the edge when Rob gave me a deep kiss as we danced.

Then the minister, Rev. James, grabbed me for a slow dance, and as he pressed up against me, I felt him against my already quivering hotness, and went wide-eyed at the size of him. It was too much. A long slow shiver warmed my whole body, and it was so delicious I nearly cried out. This wasn't like one of those finger-induced happy endings I'd grown to love; no, this was real, the thing I'd read so much about and desired for so long. At once, shame and embarrassment washed over me, but somehow that made it even better, more wicked, and I came again. I knew Rev. James was aware of what was happening, but he didn't let on.

I wasn't a virgin anymore, except technically. My hymen was intact, but in a very real way, I'd just had sex with a man. Not that Rob would ever know. He was still going to take my maidenhead, and I knew he would think being the first special and amazing.

But it didn't happen that way.

In the pricey hotel room daddy had rented for our wedding night, we went to bed at once and got right down to business. Rob seemed annoyed when I cried out during penetration, and the shock that came over him when I bled a little was almost too much for him.

"What the hell!" he exclaimed. "Are you on your period?"

"I'm a virgin!" I cried.

"What! You can't be! Charlie, you're nineteen years old! You mean to tell me you've never been laid? Ever?"

By then I was sobbing, and all thoughts of sex were gone. Rob got up, nude, and poured us each a glass of expensive French Champagne, and tried to back-track and apologize, but the moment was gone. I had wanted to surprise him. It never occurred to me that he'd be so stunned, and even a bit disgusted.

Not a good start for a hoped-for perfect marriage.

We talked it out, got drunk, and finally had the kind of sex I'd dreamed of, but my feelings for Rob had changed, no way around it. I still loved him, but a cold knot of resentment inside me refused to go away.

I thought about suggesting a marriage counselor, funny as it seems. On our wedding night? I could only imagine Rob's reaction. Would he be angry? Hurt? Or would he laugh his ass off? I suspected the latter.

Still, I needed to talk to someone. One of my girlfriends? No way. My dad? Uh-uh. Then who?

The preacher, I thought. Rev. James. He'd probably counseled lots of unhappy brides. I had a mental picture of him doing just that, bending some young thing over his desk and consoling her with that huge love-rod of his. I broke out in a sweat thinking about it.

But over the following weeks, I thought about it more and more. Rev. James was a minister, not an animal. He wouldn't take advantage. He wouldn't remember that thing on the dance floor, if he'd even felt it. The icy ball of resentment toward Rob hadn't gone away, and I was afraid in time it might turn into something worse. I didn't want to fall out of love with my husband, but something definitely needed to be done. It couldn't hurt to talk.

I phoned the church, talked to the secretary, and set up an appointment for the following day. I was scared, but I knew my butterflies would go away once I sat down with Rev. James.

I was right. Entering his office, I felt better immediately. It was sparsely furnished, with a desk, one chair, and a couch. When he saw me looking at the couch, he smiled.

"I'm a licensed therapist," he said, in that deep mellow voice.

"That's just what I need," I said.

"Want to lie down?"

"No, this is fine," I said.

Without preamble, I told him what happened on my wedding night.

I told him about my resentment toward Rob, and how it wouldn't go away.

"Well," he said, stroking his chin. "Your feelings are understandable, Mrs. Lawrence. You saved yourself for him, not and easy thing to do these days, you presented your virginity to him as a gift, and he basically mocked it. Nobody saves themselves for marriage anymore. It just isn't done."

"You're saying Rob has been around?"

"Of course. Sex is like shaking hands now. I don't want to shock you, but before the wedding, I saw your fiance slip into a closet with a bridesmaid."

"Oh! Rob would never..." I stopped, as Rev. James looked me in the eye. Of course he would. What a fool I had been!

"The question is, can you forgive and forget?"

I swallowed. "I don't know."

"Sometimes," the minister said gently, "it helps to get even. Sooner or later you will, most likely. Why not now?"

"What!" I felt my heart race wildly. What was he suggesting?

"When we danced at the reception, you had an orgasm. Matter of fact, two. You felt my cock against you, and it turned you on."

"No!" I protested weakly.

"Let me educate you a little," he said. "I've been at this church three years. I've performed nearly forty marriage ceremonies. Every one of the young brides, at some point, came back to see me, and I fucked ever one of them. Every single one."

I gasped as he got up from his chair, took off his jacket, and began undoing his belt.

"I can't--I won't--"

Then I was in his arms, and he was undressing me as he kissed me. After a token struggle, I kissed him back. Rob fucked one of my bridesmaids. Well, I was going to fuck the preacher!

Soon we were down to bare essentials, and he walked me back to the couch, pushed me down, and tore off my thong. His lips were on my breasts, tongue expertly flicking my nipples until they were taut and swollen. His right hand snaked between my legs and fondled the folds of my labia, gently at first, then more roughly. A finger explored the wetness inside me, and I nearly came right then. I looked down and saw his cock for the first time. It was huge, black, and veiny, and I felt a bolt of pure fear. I couldn't take all that!

He turned me over, guiding the massive head of his cock between my legs and into my vagina, which greedily sucked it in, a little at a time, then all of it. He didn't move for a long minute, as I got accustomed to his length and girth. He filled me. Delightfully.

"I'm cumming!" I cried.

He began to move, and I felt myself explode with more passion than I thought possible. He fucked me, hard, and it was like one long continuous orgasm. I was screaming with pleasure, and just when I thought it couldn't get better, it got better, and I came again. And again. I felt him spurt inside me, and had a moment of panic.

"Not to worry," he grunted. "I'm safe."

I must have passed out or gone to sleep. A long time later I found myself in his arms, both of us butt-naked, while the secretary, an attractive mature lady with gray hair, poured tea. She pulled up the guest chair, blew on her cup, and took a delicate sip.

"Maureen likes to watch," Rev. James said.

I had thought we were done, but revived after my tea, I took the minister's massive manhood into my mouth, sucking on its head, running my tongue up and down its veiny length,

"You got a live one this time," Maureen said. She smiled.

I sucked him off as if I'd done it all my life, and I hadn't, ever. I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum, which I swallowed. After a brief rest, he entered me again, missionary, style. I couldn't take it all, but I tried.

"His name is Bill," Maureen said. "You won't be able to walk when he's done. He's insatiable."

I could tell by the gleam in her eye that she spoke from experience.

She turned out to be right. I had to be helped to my car, and I went to bed as soon as I got home. When Rob came in I pleaded illness, and he sent out for a pizza. I wouldn't let him make love to me that night or the next, or the next. Tell the truth, I was too tired and sore.

But when I finally let my husband have me, I was on him like a tiger. Sex had never been so good for us. He remarked about it.

"Oh, it's going to get better all the time," I said. "I'm still learning, you see."

And I was. I had already learned a lot, from Rev. James, and I intended to learn more with every man I let fuck me. Really, there was no limit to it. I knew Rob would have his fun, and I intended to have mine.

THE END

WendyHott
WendyHott
48 Followers