Marriage to Zombi

Story Info
Erotic horror inspired by the Haitian slave rebellion.
4.8k words
3.91
14.5k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louis Javier knew that the mob was coming for them when he saw the torches off in the rain shrouded distance. He huddled under the stone arch seeking refuge from the downpour that obscured his vision. He looked out from the gateway of a crumbling stone wall as he considered running, but he knew that his wife would not be able to run far. There was nowhere to run to. She had been vomiting that morning. She had reluctantly confirmed his suspicions that she was with child. That was to be expected after three months of an ill considered marriage and desperate, sometimes reckless lovemaking. He hefted the saber in his right hand as he contemplated their fate.

Louis felt Marie embracing him from behind as he watched the torches. He turned away from the distant, slowly approaching mob to embrace his bride. As he released her, he noticed that she was wearing the same white, lace nightgown that she had worn on their wedding night. An abiding crimson stain on the front of the gown attested to the fact that she had been a virgin when they knelt at the altar together. The plunging neckline of the gown's bodice accentuated her swelling breasts. Being with child had only enhanced her beauty. The sight of her nipples and small, pink aurolaes showing through the sheer, wet fabric provoked Louis' desire as well as his terror.

Marie wailed, "what shall we do?"

The taste of defeat was bitter in Louis' mouth. "I am the best swordsman on all of Hispaniola. I was the best swordsman on our island even before the slave revolt killed so many of us Frenchmen. If a single expert swordsman could prevail over a mob such as this, a thousand of us should have prevailed over half a million rebellious slaves. If such were possible, we would still be ruling from the comfort of our grand mansion on our plantation rather than cowering in this lowly hovel. Unfortunately; we killed to many of these savages in our futile struggle to prevail. They will never forgive us. I myself have already killed to many of these rebellious Negro slaves to harbor any hope that they might show mercy to me. However; there is still hope that they might show you mercy."

Marie was shocked. "Would you have me, your own wife, accept the amnesty?"

"That is your decision to make, not mine. However much the thought of your submission distresses me, I want you to live. I want my baby who is growing inside of you to live. Jean Jacques Dessalines himself has decreed that any white woman who submits to marriage to a Negro man will be spared. Your submission to the terms of this amnesty is your only hope to survive. Your submission is our baby's only hope to survive."

Mary looked out at the torches approaching their hovel. "What hope will our baby have to survive if I am gang raped by this Negro rabble? Can we not escape somehow?"

"We have already attempted to buy passage on a ship at Porta-au-Prince then again at Port-de-Paix. No Captain would dare take us even when we offered them your jewels as well as our Gold," Louis reminded his wife.

Marie pleaded, "can we not escape to the East end of the Island? Certainly the Spaniards would not deny sanctuary to fellow Catholics!"

Louis explained patiently, "the interior frontier is largely wild land yet heavily patrolled. You would not be strong enough to swim the rivers now during the rainy season or climb the mountains even if you were not with child. The Spaniards are cowed by the threat that the slave army will march East to take the entire island."

"What of all of those heroic battles that you have told me of? What about Thermopylae? What about King Leonidas and the Three Hundred who stood off the Persian hoards? What of Horatius, Spurius and Titus who held the bridge to Rome against the Etruscans?" Marie glared at her husband, challenging him to save her from being ravaged by the mob.

Louis appraised the gateway in the crumbling wall. He had noted earlier that the back gate was intact. The wall itself had never been an insurmountable obstacle but it was mostly intact. Louis had been inspired to briefly consider rebuilding the front gate and repairing the walls. However; the fear of drawing attention to the abandoned hovel had dissuaded Louis from attempting to fortify their refuge.

Louis made his decision. "I will make a stand here at this gate. Perhaps the mob will not be as large as I fear? The narrow passage will negate the advantage of their greater numbers. Perhaps I can kill enough of them to deter the rest from pressing an attack?"

Marie asked, "but what if you should be cut down by the rabble? What should I do then?"

Louis considered the question as he appraised the approaching mob. They were close enough that he could see the individual torches. There were to many torches to be easily counted. "This courtyard is no Bastille. It is not an impregnable fortress. Even if I prevail against their initial assault, they might simply outflank me just as the Persians outflanked Leonidas and The Three Hundred. If I have killed to many of them, the survivors will be to enraged to not ravish and kill you. Perhaps you should reconsider pleading for the amnesty?"

Marie remained uncertain. "How then should I present myself? How can I offer myself as a bride to these savage Negros? How can I hope that they will consider my offer before they kill you then rape me and kill me?"

Louis considered the question. "Take my dagger. Fetch a torch from the cabin and light it. Hold the burning torch high so that these Negros can see your beauty and also the dagger that you will hold poised at your breast. I will make my stand at the gate while you stand in the courtyard a dozen paces behind me to present yourself to them. We will tell them that I will submit to execution if one of them promises to take you as his bride. If not, I will continue to hold the gate, killing as many of them as I can until one of them decides to accept you as his bride."

Marie obeyed her husband. When the murderous mob drew close, she stood in the courtyard a dozen paces behind her husband. She held the torch high with one hand to illuminate herself while holding the dagger with her other hand, pressed to her breast, poised to fulfill a tacit threat to take her own life.

Louis stood defiantly at the gate. He was dismayed to see the tall, bare chested powerfully muscled black man who was obviously the leader of the mob. The giant wore only a breechclout and twin bandoliers with holsters for his pistols and scabbards for his sword and dagger. The mass of scars on his back attested that he had been a rebellious slave who had not been deterred by frequent floggings. Many more scars on his chest, some recent, attested that he had miraculously survived being shot and stabbed on numerous occasions. It was Jean Zombi himself, the murderous thug who had accosted so many defeated Frenchmen in the public square of Port-au-Prince. Zombi was notorious for stripping his victims naked before dragging them up onto the steps of the palace to castrate them before delivering the killing blow with his dagger. Legend had it that Zombi had not survived his wounds but had in fact become undead.

Louis stood at the gate defiantly as he made his entreaty to the mob. "I will submit myself to your justice if one of you will claim my bride as his own wife to spare her."

Jean Zombi himself stepped up to respond. "Why should we consider your offer puny Frenchman? You are powerless against us. We will kill you then do as we please with your woman."

Lois whirled his saber with practiced expertise before assuming the en-guard position. "Test yourself against my blade. See for yourself how powerless I am."

Jean Zombi chuckled evilly. "There is only one of you to guard this gate. The wall can be climbed easily enough and the back gate would not resist many of us."

Jean Zombi's eyes suddenly widened in surprise then his face revealed obvious lust. Louis Javier turned around to see that his wife had loosed the tie that held the bodice of her nightgown closed. He watched as Marie slipped the gown over one shoulder and off her arm to fully expose one of her breasts. She shifted the torch from one hand to the other so that she could slip the gown over her other shoulder then off her arm. She stood there with her gown clinging to her hips, brazenly flaunting her pale breasts at the Negro mob. She then pushed her gown over her hips and down her thighs to flaunt her blonde sex to the former slaves.

Jean Zombi chuckled evilly once again. "I make you an offer Frenchman. I will appoint six men to force the gate against you. If you can hold the gate against them and kill all of them, your wife will be permitted to submit herself to the amnesty by marrying one of us. If you fall, only the survivors of those six will have the pleasure of ravishing your wife. If your courage falters before you fall, all of us will take the pleasure of ravishing your wife."

Louis eagerly replied, "Agreed!" He was confident that he could stand against only half a dozen of these rebellious slaves. They were after all, not trained gladiators like Spartacus and his men. However; fifteen years of revolt had transformed many of them into soldiers.

Louis watched anxiously as Jean Zombi appointed the first of his champions. He was not quite the biggest man in the mob, but he was far from the shortest and far more muscular than Louis. He carried his sword with a casual ease that convinced Louis that he was not merely an unskilled brute. His bandoliers did not conceal the scars on his back and chest that attested to him surviving numerous floggings and battles. He might not be an expert swordsmen like Louis, but he was no novice. At a gesture from Jean Zombi, the champion untied the sash of his loin cloth and stripped it off to reveal his formidable genitalia.

Louis remained silent as Jean Zombi selected four more champions. All of them were like the first. They were all tall and powerfully muscled Negros who handled their swords with confident ease. They all bore scars that attested to many floggings and battles. Louis would have been confident in his ability to defeat any one of them man to man. However; he would become fatigued from fighting them in rapid succession. The gate was also not quite so narrow that he could be confident that he would face them one at a time. All of the champions removed their loin clothes to reveal that they were all formidably endowed.

Although Louis took great pride in his skill as a swordsman, he was not vain man. His days at the military academy had disabused him of any delusions that he was well endowed. He was in fact below average, even for a white man. While most negro slaves failed to measure up to the African reputation, he had seen enough who did to not dispute the common wisdom. The thought of his beloved wife being ravaged by these monstrously endowed Negros only strengthened his resolve to fight with courage and skill.

Louis waited nervously for Jean Zombi to appoint his final champion. The wait became even more tortuous when Zombi untied the sash of his loin cloth to reveal his massive, ebony penis. He was even more impressively endowed than his other appointed champions. "I myself will be your sixth opponent Frenchmen. If you survive to fight me and fight me with sufficient skill and courage, I myself might take your bride to be my wife rather than merely ravage her."

Louis felt his scrotum contracting to hug his testicles close protectively. Most of the Frenchmen whom Jean Zombi had accosted at the palace had been survivors of the revolt. They had with few exceptions been skilled swordsmen although none had been Louis' equal. It was said that their efforts to defend themselves against Jean Zombi had been futile. The big Negro had defeated them all with contemptuous ease before disarming them then stripping them and dragging them onto the steps of the palace where he castrated then killed them.

Two of the appointed champions advanced on Louis. Louis knew that he must seize the initiative to survive. He must attack or die. He advanced on the opponent that was closest. The man was good with a sword, but not good enough. As the man fell from a stab to the heart, Louis whirled around to attack the other. A quick thrust followed by a parry then another thrust to the guts brought the man down.

As he engaged his next two opponents, Louis was beginning to hope that he might somehow survive. He brought one down but the fifth champion quickly took his place before he could defeat the survivor. Louis was delivering a killing blow to the fourth champion when he felt a sword slashing the back of his thigh. The pain was not as distressing as the realization that his hamstring had been cut. He had been crippled. The fifth champion inflicted another serious but not quite lethal wound to Louis' side as he turned to face him. Louis managed to block the next slashing attack then stabbed the man through the heart.

Exhausted and grievously wounded, Louis leaned against the gateway to keep himself from falling as he watched Jean Zombi advance on him. The big, ebony penis that dangled between his powerfully muscled thighs swayed pendulously. Louis suffered from no delusion that he might defeat this monster. His only hope was that he could fight well enough to inspire the brute to claim Marie as his bride. A sudden image of that enormous penis plunging into Marie's sex was humiliating and horrifying, but women, even European women, reputably survived being taken by such monstrously endowed men.

As Jean Zombi stepped up to engage him, Louis appraised the enormous Spanish cutlass that confronted him. The cutlass was a powerful weapon but notoriously clumsy. Ordinarily, Louis would have been confident that a saber in his expert hands could defeat an opponent armed with a cutlass. However; Louis was gravely wounded and Jean Zombie was a powerfully muscled and obviously skilled swordsman. Louis realized that he would have had little chance against this apparition even if he had not been fatigued and wounded. Louis's only hope was to fight with enough courage that Jean Zombie would be inspired to take Marie as his bride.

The big Negro circled closer to Louis. Louis struck at him, stabbing and slashing, desperately employing every trick that he had been taught in the most exclusive fencing salle of Paris. Jean Zombi effortlessly parried the blows with his heavier cutlass. Louis' successes in parrying the big Negro's powerful, slashing attacks provoked agony in his sword arm. He knew that he was overmatched. He realized that he would have been hopelessly overmatched even if he had not been exhausted and crippled by his wounds. He knew that Zombi was merely toying with him just as a cat tortures a mouse before killing it.

Eventually; the heavy cutlass caught Louis' saber at just the right angle to break the blade. Louis was effectively disarmed as well as overmatched. Jean Zombi contemptuously slashed his arm, forcing him to drop his broken sword. The cutlass severed Louis' ear, then the other ear with contemptuous ease. Zombi then pummeled Louis' nose with the hilt of his cutlass, knocking him to the ground.

Marie watched in horror as Jean Zombi stood over her fallen husband. The enormous penis that dangled between his thighs portended her fate. She was expecting to see the undead monster deliver a final, killing blow with his cutlass. Instead, the big Negro sheathed his sword and pulled his dagger. He used the dagger to cut Louis' clothes, leaving him naked in the mud. He then held the dagger in his right hand as he reached down with his left to seize Louis's genitals. Louis screamed in agony as Zombie used his grip on Louis' genitals to lift him off the ground. With a single, quick slash of his dagger, Zombie severed not just Louis' scrotum to take his testicles but his penis as well. Louis screamed again as he fell back to the ground.

Jean Zombi snarled, "you are mortally wounded Frenchman, but you are not yet dead. You will live long enough to watch me have my way with your loving wife. If she not only submits but willingly pleases me, I might take her for my bride."

Marie timidly approached Jean Zombi. She knelt before him to reverently grasp his swollen penis with both hands. It was as long as her forearm and even thicker. She resolutely guided it to her mouth. As she began to suck on his foreskin, it became fully erect. The nuns at the convent where Marie had been educated had not neglected to teach from The Song of Solomon. Marie had been in the habit of pleasuring Louis with her mouth even before they were engaged. Such practice was actually common among virtuous maidens who wished to safeguard their precious virginity. However; her experiences with performing fellatio on Louis had not prepared her for Zombi's monstrous, ebony penis. She resolutely struggled to suck on his enormous, ebony penis as if her life depended upon it. Her life was hanging in the balance as was the life of Louis' unborn baby.

As Marie fellated Jean Zombi's monstrous penis, she was dismayed to see the five champions whom the monster had appointed and Louis had so courageously defeated arise from the ground then stand in a circle around her. These five men at least were undead, just like their master. The thought of the Satanic apparitions taking turns raping her terrified her. She knew that she could not survive such an assault nor could her baby. She knew that if she failed to please Zombi, both she and Louis' baby would die.

As Louis lay dying, he watched his wife intently as she struggled to pleasure the giant. He was overwhelmed with jealousy and rage, but also hope. He knew how much pleasure his wife could give with her mouth. Perhaps she could convince Zombi to take her for his wife and thus spare her from being ravished by all six of the champions.

Marie's jaw was beginning to ache when Jean Zombie finally ejaculated. He arrogantly grabbed her by her blonde tresses to restrain her until he realized that she would swallow his semen not just willingly but eagerly. He was amused to see his semen leaking from the pale lips that continued to envelop his ebony shaft to drip down onto her pale breasts.

Marie might have preferred to passively submit to the consummation of her subjugation to Jean Zombie, but the thought of what his unrestrained rutting might do to her as well as Louis' unborn child compelled her to continue to be a succubus. As Zombie's penis arose again, she urged him to lay back on the ground. She then knelt over him to impale herself on his mahogany log. The penetration was painful but also pleasurable. She was amazed then elated that she climaxed before even half the length was inside her. It seemed as if her pleasure might be appeasing Jean Zombie's wrath.

Marie carefully, gently rode Zombie's ebony penis until her blonde pubic hair was intermeshed with his tightly curled, African mane. Wanting to avoid injuring herself or Louis' unborn baby, she began to rhythmically flex her pelvic muscles to massage his penis. The expression of sheer ecstasy on the monster's face gave her hope that her efforts to seduce him would be successful. She would claim him to be her new husband!

The thought of remarriage inspired Marie to look over at her husband. Louis was obviously still alive and watching her. Her gaze drifted from his wounded but unprotesting eyes to the bloody wound that had been his petite penis and testicles. The flow of blood left no doubt that Louis would bleed out soon. Marie prayed that Louis would live long enough to see her consummate her remarriage to Jean Zombie so that he would die with the hope that his unborn child would live.

Marie orgasmed repeatedly before it became evident that Jean Zombi was about to climax again. She made no effort to dismount as she had so often done with Louis. She knew that Zombi would not be satisfied with anything less than total submission. She was already pregnant with Louis' child anyway. Marie continued to flex her sex around the ebony monster until she felt a massive surge of semen flooding her womb. She glanced over at Louis to see him finally closing his eyes then take his last breath.

12