Marriage Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,886 Followers

"Told you you'd like it," she said, without looking up. A moment later, it was finished. Savannah's glistening pussy was no longer visible. Now, sticking out straight from her body as she stood on her knees, was a large, cartoonish cock. She'd moved so quickly, I realized that she must've used a strap-on before. But I didn't have time to think of it. Savannah was already ready for the next thing. She moved towards the top of the bed and that flopped down in a sitting position with her back against the headboard, her dildo sitting up lewdly between her spread legs.

"Go get into my nightstand and grab some lube," she ordered quickly. I looked down at the front of my panties. There was a large, dark spot in the center and I could feel my wetness against my thighs. I shook my head as I started to work my panties down over my ass, exposing my own bare pussy lips.

"I don't need lube, I am really, really wet," I explained as I sat on the bed and pulled my panties off of my foot. Savannah laughed a little as she looked at me. Now she shook her head.

"Not where this is going, you aren't," she said and I felt a cold stab in the center of my stomach. I didn't need any more elaboration. I knew exactly what she was talking about. Like a condemned woman, I crawled morosely across the bed, quickly reaching my nightstand. I opened the drawer and grabbed the tube of lube and then quickly moved over in front of Savannah, handing her the bottle.

I didn't look my wife in the eye. Instead, I stared directly at the purple phallus sprouting up from her lap. As I did so, I saw her squirt out a large glob of the lubricant onto the palm of her hand. The palm then wrapped around the base of the dildo and my wife started to stroke the faux cock lewdly. She giggled as she did so.

"How do they walk with these things?" she asked carelessly. As she spoke, she looked up at me. Her laughter stopped and her hand stroked more slowly. I feel like she could feel what I was thinking. Or at least the outlines of it. I know my face looked blank as I sat on the bed, watching my wife apply the lube. But Savannah could sense what that blankness meant. There was no way that dildo was going up my ass. I mean...I didn't even think it could fit. I was anxious about the idea of it going...where it was supposed to go. The idea of it made my skin crawl. It was...disgusting. Wasn't it? I was just about to open my mouth and say I'd had enough after all, when Savannah interrupted me.

"Here," she said and she tossed the bottle of lube back to me, "You'll need to get yourself ready too." Her voice was cold, mechanical. It was almost like she was angry at me. I looked up at her quickly. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her shoulders hunched. The dildo sat up from her waist, glistening with an over-application of lube. But it was her face that told the story. Savannah's beautiful lips were pursed, her nostrils were flared, her eyes were slits. Her whole appearance was like she was prepared to strike. I knew more than ever that Savannah had been reading my mind. She knew I was about to back out on the promise I'd made her. I was going to stop. And it didn't matter what I'd already done for her. She'd expected that. This was going to ruin it for her, if I refused. It would be worse than having done nothing at all. I knew that face. I knew what it meant.

But I'd done so much for Savannah already. I'd...debased myself with my clothes and taken actions I'd had no real interest in taking. And yes, I'd had some fun. More than I'd expected. But the main pleasure I got was from seeing Savannah enjoy herself, really enjoy herself with me. I wasn't willing to give that up. Savannah didn't say a word, but she was able to knock me into submission. I dropped my head and picked up the lube. A few seconds later, I was rubbing the cold, slick liquid against the tight ridges of my own asshole, sometimes letting the tip of my finger slip inside of my body. Without even bothering to protest that I didn't want to do this, I was ready.

Savannah smiled at me as I finished and looked up. For a second, the nerves that I felt growing more and more insistent dissipated. She was happy with me. Her arms were no longer crossed, her face no longer pinched. She spread her arms out, welcoming me towards her. I got up on my knees and walked awkwardly across the bed towards my wife. My breath was choking and I was shivering slightly. I knew I was about to feel pain. And worse. Humiliation. But it was way too late to stop it now.

I sidled up next to Savannah, even with her hips, and looked down at her. She was smiling at me mischievously and biting one of her knuckles. At least she looked comfortable. And beautiful. I closed my eyes for a moment and began to lean in towards her, ready to give my wife a kiss.

"Just throw that one leg over me, sort of straddle my waist," Savannah said and my eyes fluttered open. She wasn't looking at me anymore, she was looking down at the dildo. I was rattled, feeling the need for an affectionate touch go unfulfilled, but I quickly complied with my wife's request. I threw my leg over her waist and before I knew it, my body was towering over hers, my pussy directly above her bellybutton. I could feel the dildo rubbing against the backside of one of my legs. It felt cold, slimy... I hated it.

"Goddamn Kat," my wife said, her arms rising up and moving across the taut fabric of my corset, squeezing my skin beneath it, "You do look sexy in this." I blushed again. Soon, I felt her hands settle on my waist. "Go ahead and slip it in," she said as I was still soaking in the compliment.

"Oh, yeah..." I said nervously. I had no idea what I was doing. Still, I knew generally what she wanted. I tried to figure it out. I reached my right hand behind my back, groping blindly for the dildo. Eventually, my fingers slipped across the wet tip and I was able to grasp it. I slipped the dildo across the skin of my ass. Soon, I felt it slip between my cheeks, I felt the cold rubber kiss my sensitive anus and I gasped slightly. It felt more alien that I'd even expected.

"It's okay Kat, I've got you," Savannah said, and my eyes shot to her. She looked concerned, but determined. Her hands squeezed more tightly on my waist. Any wavering I'd felt instantly vanished. If anything, I wanted to do this more for her.

I kept the dildo pressed against my anus with my fingers. At the same time, I slowly started to drop my hips down. I could feel the tip of the dildo pressing into me. It became more and more insistent as I dropped farther and farther down. I could feel the back of the dildo pressing against Savannah's body and felt the rubber bending against my weight. I was trembling all over and there was a slight, pinching pain that felt worse because I was scared. And tense.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned loudly when, at the moment when I felt like the pressure was going to be too great, I felt the tip of the dildo slip inside of me. In fact, it felt like two or three inches slipped in all at once. The pain quickly subsided, but the strange sensation of ...an alien object inside of me grew more intense.

"Is it in?" Savannah asked, looking at me concerned. I looked up at her, nodding nervously, "Good." She said, smiling again. Then, in one quick motion, Savannah pulled sharply on my hips. I had barely been keeping my balance before and Savannah essentially knocked me over. My knees slid out from under me and I dropped instantly into my wife's lap. The dildo, just barely in me before, slipped into me instantly. I felt my body stretch and I groaned loudly as I suddenly felt full to the brim. My anus tightened around the dildo, but it was too late. It was buried into me up to the hilt. I felt my cheeks flush and my eyes roll back in my head. There is really no way to describe the sensation.

Savannah didn't give me any time to contemplate it. As soon as she felt my thighs landed on hers, she was bucking her hips. I felt the dildo press up harder, deeper inside of me and I groaned. Then Savannah let her hips drop down onto the bed, letting a couple of inches of dildo slip out of me. She tugged on my hips again, driving me back down onto her lap and sending the dildo deeper into me.

"You do that baby, up and down, fuck yourself on my strap-on!" Savannah begged. At that same instant, her hands slipped off of my hips and they instantly grabbed at her breasts. I saw Savannah pulling at her nipples and groaning as he watched me react. I felt like I was being stretched apart. Partially from the dildo, which seemed to fill my insides, and partially from Savannah, who kept making me choose to do what I knew I didn't want. But I still couldn't resist her.

Besides, I was a little surprised to find that I didn't feel any pain. The tightness was there, the strangeness. But it didn't hurt. It didn't even really feel bad (though I don't know that it felt 'good' either). I rose up off of Savannah's lap, I felt the hard dildo stretching out my skin as it left me. Then, once again, I dropped myself down onto Savannah's lap. I gasped as the dildo once again filled me, unable to reconcile the discomforting fullness of it with the undeniable pleasure that I felt.

I didn't think about it. I looked up now at Savannah. I could see the flashing in her eyes, I could feel the excitement burning through her. This was exactly what she wanted and I was giving it to her. I could be happy about that. I could give everything if it would make her happy. Soon, my hips were bouncing up and down quickly on Savannah's waist. I kept my knees firmly on the bed on either side of Savannah's hips, allowing myself to lift up and then drop back down. I ran my hands through my hair and bit my knuckles, I writhed my hips from side to side, anything to lessen the tension I was feeling. But nothing could cover up the strange sensation of the purple dildo slipping in and out of my ass, faster and faster as I bounced. Savannah lay on her back, her eyes gazing down between her breasts, watching me fuck my own ass on her strap-on. Her hands stayed on her nipples, tweaking and toying with them. She moved her head side to side dreamily as she watched me.

"Oh fuck, faster, faster!" Savannah begged after a few minutes. I felt her legs suddenly seize with tension and I saw her fingers turn white, squeezing on her nipples, "The base of the dildo is getting my clit, don't stop. Grind your hips!" she begged. I instantly dropped myself down onto Savannah's lap. I started circling my hips around her and feeling the dildo move deep inside of my asshole. Savannah made a low croaking noise in the back of her throat and her eyes closed suddenly.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Savannah groaned as a shiver ran through her body. She writhed wildly on the bed as she came. I kept my eyes on her, watching her pleasure while the dildo moved inside of me from her convulsion. Finally, Savannah collapsed back onto the pillow on the bed, panting. I saw her fingers relax on her nipples and she ran her hand through her hair.

"Fuck, I didn't see that one coming," she said, smiling. I had stopped moving my hips now, I was just sitting on Savannah's lap with the dildo up my ass. "I am exhausted!" she said and her eyes closed, "Come lay with me," she said. For a second, I remained frozen. I certainly didn't feel...bad about taking the dildo out of my ass. I mean, I admit that it felt better than I'd expected. Maybe, with a little more time, it might've felt good. Or great. But I wasn't upset about stopping. I hadn't wanted to do any of this. But, at the same time, I'd just watched my beautiful wife have three orgasms. We'd been touching and holding each other for...I didn't even know how long. I was excited. I could feel the wetness between my legs. My nipples felt hard against my corset. My brain was whirring. But Savannah was exhausted now. I wouldn't get a release. And I was frustrated. I might not have wanted this...but I wanted something.

"Come on beautiful, I need you here!" Savannah said, spreading her arms out. I shook my head, letting the frustrations ease out. I had done what I set out to do. Savannah was happy with me. Why was I asking for more? Slowly, I rose, groaning a bit as the sensation of the dildo leaving my body sent shivers down my spine. Eventually, I felt the last of it drop out of me and heard it slap onto Savannah's belly. I dropped down onto the bed, letting Savannah's arms wrap around me and tumbling to one side next to her.

For a long time, I just lay there, hearing her panting grow steadily less intense, feeling her soft skin against mine, smelling her delicious scent. Whatever frustrations I had left melted away. I was lying next to the woman I loved. She was holding me in her arms. I'd just given her a perfect gift. Anything I'd felt before, any nervousness or physical discomfort, it was all worth it for this moment. This moment where everything was just...perfect.

"This is exactly what I needed," Savannah said after a long pause. I smiled and nestled in against her. Her breathing was normal now, she no longer seemed to be in the glowing after-effect of her orgasm. But she sounded happy.

"Yeah," I said dreamily. But Savannah sat up, slumping my head off of her shoulder and down onto the bed. She wasn't done speaking, she seemed excited.

"You know, we've been in a rut these last couple of months. More than a couple really," she said rapidly. My eyes opened back up and I looked over at my wife.

"Rut?" I asked. I had no idea what she was talking about. I mean, we hadn't had sex as much as I would've liked. But that was mostly because Savannah was "tired." Or, as I suspected, bored of our vanilla sex life.

"So you've noticed it too," she said, taking my question for confirmation. "You know, Kat, I've had some other idea about how to sort of break out of our sort of boring routine. I thought you'd sort of reject it out of hand. But maybe it's time..." Savannah wasn't even looking at me anymore. The sense of contentment I'd had just a few moments before rapidly dissipated. I sat up out of Savannah's lap and ran my hand through my hair.

"Boring?" I said. Sometimes, I wondered if that is what Savannah thought about me. It was a fear really. And it felt like it was being confirmed. Savannah didn't seem to notice that I was uncomfortable. She was glowing, and beautiful, with her excitement.

"Yeah," she said, "I mean don't get me wrong. You're beautiful and you can be a lot of fun. It just feels like we are becoming an old married couple already. I'm 29, I should still be having fun. And you're younger!" All I kept thinking was that I 'can' be fun. I'm not fun, but I 'can' be. Apparently. I felt dazed.

"Well what did you have in mind," I asked, my voice sounding small and far off. Savannah smiled. And shrugged.

"I don't know...tons of things," she said. I couldn't believe that there were so many things wrong that there were 'tons' of corrections to make.

"Oh..." I started, but didn't know what to say. It didn't matter Savannah was so excited, she pushed on all on her own.

"So what have I been thinking about the most?" she asked, as though it was a question I had been asking, "Okay, remember that time in college? With Cindy?" I felt a cold stab in my stomach. Cindy had been a girl Savannah had dated on and off (not really seeing, just sort of seeing) around the time I'd met Savannah. The three of us had gone to a frat party together and Savannah had convinced the three of us to make out together, put on a little show for the guys. I had been very drunk and Cindy had already agreed. It had been...a bit uncomfortable even drunk, to be honest. The next day, I remember nothing but a feeling of intense embarrassment. It was more powerful than the hangover.

"Yeah, I guess," I said. My visceral reaction to the memory had prevented me from even thinking about where Savannah was going with this.

"I remember how much fun it was, the excitement of having an odd number. I always thought it would be fun to introduce someone else into the mix here. I mean maybe that energy from someone else would shake things up a little bit," she said. I felt all the muscles in my body seize. An odd number? Someone else in the mix?

"You want to have a threesome?" I asked, dubiously. She didn't seem to notice.

"Doesn't that sound wild?" she asked, "I already have a couple of girls in mind who might be up for it. I think you know some of them..." I didn't even want to explore that thought. I didn't need to add any more jealousy into the mix. I was still too hung up on the initial request to think of anything else.

"You think someone else would make our sex life more exciting?" I asked.

"Don't you?" she said. I didn't really know what to think about it. If I had been able to assess my true feelings honestly at that point, I probably would have recognized that I wasn't totally and completely opposed to this idea. I mean, Savannah was more than enough for me (clearly). But I found other women attractive. I wasn't averse to something private in our home with someone we would both agree on. It wasn't cheating or anything if we both agreed to it before hand and we were both present. But there was something about the way that Savannah suggested it. It wasn't that she was saying that she loved me and wanted to share a fun experience with me. I probably would have agreed right away. But she said it like...I wasn't enough. That I was disappointing and this was sort of a back door way of getting better sex without having to cheat on me.

"I don't know..." I replied. Now Savannah's tone changed. Her eyebrows furrowed and she crossed her arms in front of her breasts.

"Don't be like that, just think about it," she sort of whined, "I mean I thought you just say a little while ago that you wanted to be more...open and supportive of the things I want." My mouth dropped open and I shook my head incredulously. I thought that is what I had been actively demonstrating all night! Did she really think I'd been dying to put that strap-on up my...never mind. I could never say something like that to Savannah, she didn't like the idea that she owed anything to anyone. Especially me.

"I don't like the idea of you needing someone else," I said honestly, trying not to offend but needing to get my point across, "I'm your wife. I should be the only person you need." I said. Savannah snorted and shook her head.

"Oh don't give me that now," she said, "Look, you know as well as I do that this whole marriage was your idea. I mean I am totally happy to be with you and I would have been happy to just date you forever. You pushed for the wedding two years ago. And I gave it to you. Now, I think it is your responsibility to be flexible so that we can make this work." And suddenly we'd slipped back into the same argument about my responsibility to our marriage that we always had. The same argument I had explicitly tried to undercut by giving Savannah my "anniversary gift."

For the record, I had no recollection of her claim that I had solely pushed for the marriage. It seemed to me, at the time, that we'd been two girls in love with one another and both equally excited. I never heard about my role in forcing marriage onto Savannah until about six months after the ceremony. I'd been too dumbfounded to challenge her on it the first time she raised it. But I thought about it all the time and I wondered if she really believed it. Every time she raised it after that, I was always too frightened to respond. I mean, the way that she said it seemed to indicate that there was jeopardy to our marriage if I didn't give in. It was like it was my duty to give in or Savannah would be justified in leaving. And I loved Savannah so much. I didn't want to risk anything. And now I was just exhausted by how poorly this whole thing had, somehow, gone.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,886 Followers