Marriage Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,861 Followers

"Doesn't Kat have the nicest tits you've ever seen? Go ahead and play with them," Savannah said as she threw my sweatshirt on the floor.

"They're...really nice," Claire said, looking up at me. Her cold hand started to move slightly, kneading at my flesh and rubbing gently against my nipple. I felt a little chill down my spine and hated Claire all the more for it. I didn't want to feel anything from her, especially not from her cold hands.

Savannah didn't stop to see if Claire was playing with my breast. Instead, she was quickly walking behind the other girl. She grabbed the bottom of the girl's shirt and started lifting it up as well. I saw her fingers hook under the bottom of Claire's sports bra as she lifted it up, getting them both at the same time. I seethed as I realized Savannah's hands were touching Claire's breasts. In a moment, Savannah flipped the t-shirt up over Claire's head and off of her right arm. The shirt and bra now dangled from Claire's left arm, between our bodies. I could see Claire's small breasts now, her somewhat large, red nipples appearing hard. I wasn't sure if it was from the cold or excitement. I assumed it was excitement, from seeing Savannah's body and my humiliation.

Savannah quickly grabbed my left hand and moved it. I didn't resist. In a moment, it was covering one of Claire' small breasts, her nipple now in my palm as well. Savannah sort of rubbed the back of my hand, encouraging my fingers to move. Soon, I was kneading Claire's firm, small breast just as firmly as she was kneading mine. Her flesh felt warmer now, and silky soft against my palm. Under other circumstances, it might've been nice. But I was focused on Claire's face, trying to convey my distaste for her, though her head was bowed. She was looking at my hand, on her breast.

"Okay, I can't stand it anymore," Savannah said and she took two steps away from Claire and me and she sat down on the floor with her back against the couch. She spread her legs wide and ran her hand through her hair, looking like a goddess. Her face was flushed and I could see that her perky nipples were hard. She was clearly enraptured by what was happening. "Claire, why don't you get down on all fours and climb over here?" She asked and she patted the floor down between her legs.

For a moment, Claire didn't move. She kept her eyes on my hand as it froze on her breast. She turned briefly towards Savannah and then towards me. I looked at her sharply, frozen. I had known that we were reaching this point. I mean, Savannah was clearly in a rush to make this happen. But it didn't change the fact that I was upset now that it was occurring. Savannah was asking another woman to pleasure her...right in front of me. Unconsciously, my hand squeezed on Claire's breast, closing my fingers tighter and tighter around her delicate flesh.

"Ouch," she hissed quietly and pulled away from me.

"Looks like Kat doesn't want to lose you," Savannah said, watching our exchange, "don't worry honey, I have plans for you too." As my wife spoke, Claire slowly turned so that she was facing Savannah. I continued to watch her, but I didn't move. I was frozen with fear. And rage. A rage so bad that I didn't know what I wanted to do. I'd never felt anything like it before. I think that Claire could feel it. I think I basically pushed her towards Savannah, a safe harbor from my anger.

Claire quickly dropped down onto her hands and knees on the floor. She kept her eyes forward, not daring to look back at me now. I watched as Claire slowly started to crawl across the expanse of my living room floor, moving in the direction of my wife. Savannah was watching as well, her eyes glittering and her body writhing in excitement. When was the last time I'd made her that excited? I'd crawl on the floor if she asked. Even if she didn't ask, if I'd known...

As Claire pulled farther away from me and closer to Savannah, I could see the outline of her body as she moved. On her hands and knees, Claire's firm ass looked round and full. Her small breasts hung down only very slightly below her slim chest, her stomach looked taut and toned. Her black hair was splayed out across her back and dripped down over her arms. I didn't like how alluring she was.

I watched as Claire's body moved fluidly between my wife's feet. Slowly, she crept forward, her hands eventually slipped up and over Savannah's thighs and landed palm-first on the floor on either side of my wife's legs. Savannah bit her lower lip as Claire finally came to a stop just in front of her. For a moment, we all remained motionless and silent. I was seething on my feet, looking at Claire's round ass from behind, Claire was trembling with her face just inches from Savannah's breasts, and Savannah appeared to be in heaven with her arms thrown out languidly on the cushions of the couch.

"Okay baby," Savannah said and I felt my fists clench, "You know what to do." And with that, Savannah slowly reached up on hands and placed it on top of Claire's head. I saw her putting pressure. Claire didn't resist. As my wife pressed down, Claire head bowed. She moved quickly, bending her elbows and thrusting her ass up higher into the air. Soon her breasts were nearly on the floor and her face was down between my wife's legs with her hair draped over Savannah's thighs.

For a moment, there was nothing. I saw Savannah's hand move gently through Claire's hair. Then I heard Savannah take a sudden gasping breath and watched as all of her muscles went taut. Her eyes closed and her toes clenched. I was standing behind, but also slightly to the side, of Claire. I could see her head moving slightly. I tilted my head, and then I could see it. Claire's tongue had slipped from between her pouty lips and it was slowly dragging its way up through my wife's slit and then rolling gently around on her clit. Then it would drop back down and start again. Someone, other than me, was eating out my wife. I stifled a groan and closed my eyes. How was this happening?

Soon, the noises from across the room made it impossible for me to keep my eyes closed. I could hear the wet lapping sound of Claire's tongue as it worked its way across my wife's willing vagina. Worse, I could hear Savannah. She was breathing deeply and occasionally small, lilting noises would escape from her throat. I opened my eyes to see Claire inch slightly closer to my wife. Savannah had reached both of her hands up to her breasts, her fingers slowly playing with her nipples while her body writhed side to side. But wasn't looking at Claire, her face was turned towards me. She smiled when she saw my eyes open.

"I don't want you to feel left out Kat," she said to me, between sharp gasps, "Why don't you climb behind Claire. Get down on your knees and eat her ass?" My eyes widened. For a second, Claire stopped moving, her tongue froze, pressed firmly against Savannah's wet clitoris. I felt my stomach fall into my feet and my hands tremble. What did she just suggest that I do? In a fog, I shook my head.

"I am not going to..." I started, and then Claire was, muffled slightly, interrupting me.

"She doesn't have to. No one's ever..." she started, shaking her head. Savannah's hand, which was still on the top of Claire's head, pushed down sharply and Claire dropped back down between my wife's legs. I saw her head moving again and I could hear her tongue. I knew she was licking Savannah's pussy lips. She didn't have the courage to fight back. She did what she was told.

"I...," I started.

"You said you wanted to do this," Savannah said, "And this is what I want to. You are going to eat Claire's ass. It will be fun." As she spoke, Savannah's eyes remained on me. While Claire continued to lick her, Savannah no longer seemed to notice now (even though Claire seemed to be moving faster). Her eyes bored into mine. My mouth was open from when I had begun to speak. I knew what I wanted to say. What I needed to say. Or, short of speaking, that I needed to walk out of the room. She had to know I wasn't going to do this. But Savannah's beautiful eyes trapped me in place. My mouth opened and closed a few times, like a landed fish. No sound came out. My legs refused to budge. Savannah's eyes seemed to grow more and more intense. Eventually, I couldn't even match her gaze. My eyes dropped, defeated. If this was what she wanted, how could I say 'no'? My shoulders dropped. I walked silently over towards Claire, standing directly behind her ass.

The anger I felt before had morphed into something else. It was a hard emotion to explain. It was some kind of disgusted hatred. But it was hard to figure out where it was directed. I mean, to Claire for sure. I looked at her lithe, youthful body before me and it made the bile rise in my throat. But there was more to it than just that. I hated myself for what I was doing. Both because I was doing it and, bizarrely, for making Savannah force me into it. Maybe I should've just wanted to do it for her. I loved her, after all. Why was I so selfish about showing it?

Whatever the emotion, it totally broke whatever will I'd had to resist. Beyond resisting, it broke my ability to honestly feel my anger. I slowly dropped down on my knees between Claire's feet, I realize that I felt numb. To be sure, the anger was burning deep inside of me somewhere. But on the surface...I couldn't feel it anymore. I couldn't feel anything. All that remained was a drive to do as I was told, to avoid feeling anything so I wouldn't have to feel bad.

I settled on my knees behind Claire. Her round ass stuck up high in the air, just in front of me. I looked down I could see her tight, pink pussy lips. Claire was shaved totally bare and I could see her lips and the skin around it glistening with her juices. I could smell her body now, thick feminine arousal. Whatever reluctance she'd had (or feigned), it was clear that she was enjoying eating my wife. In fact, I could hear her soft groaning even over the sounds of her wet lapping and Savannah's moans (Savannah had, it seemed, returned her attention to Claire's licks). Claire's scent, which might've been lovely in another context, made me almost feel ill now. It was almost good that I didn't have to lick her there, didn't have to taste it. Except what I had to do was worse.

Savannah never said another thing. She didn't prod me forward. But she didn't have to. I didn't hesitate now. I knew that I was going to...do this, so there didn't seem to be any reason to draw it out. Slowly, I brought my hands up in front of me. I brought them down again slowly, my palms facing towards the floor. After a moment, I felt my fingers gently rub against the soft, smooth skin of Claire's ass. I felt her body tense, and then tremble at my touch. Slowly, I pushed down, letting my hands sink into Claire's flesh. The round, full cheeks of Claire's ass split under the pressure of my hands, pushing out to either side. I have to admit, now, that her firm flesh felt nice and my fingers instinctively squeezed into them. But I wasn't thinking about that. Instead, I was focused between Claire's cheeks as her ass rapidly spread open for me. There, in the center of her flesh, was a clean, crinkled pink rosebud. Claire's anus.

I let out a shuddering breath as I looked at it. It wasn't...unpleasantly looking in the abstract. I mean, I'd never gone out of my way to look at assholes or anything. But hers was small and symmetrical and her body smelled like soap and pussy. But I'd never done anything like this before. Not even with Savannah. I didn't know what the hell I was doing. And frankly, I didn't want to know what I was doing.

But those thoughts didn't even slow me down. As soon as Claire's ass was spread apart, I began lowering myself towards it. I could feel Savannah's eyes on me as my face quickly closed the gap separating me from Claire's ass. My eyes flashed up and I saw her staring at me lasciviously. She moaned a little, but I don't know if that was from me or from Claire. Regardless, in a moment, the last bit of distance separating me from Claire disappeared. I felt my cheeks slip against hers. I felt my lips press against the dense, firm flesh of Claire's asshole. My humiliation was complete.

For a moment, I just let my lips press into Claire's anus, the most bizarre kiss I'd ever given. I felt her body trembling against me, but she didn't move. Her flesh felt hot and extremely firm against my lips, the smell of her skin was pleasant but strong. But I couldn't stay like that forever, even if I didn't want to go any further. Across the expanse of Claire's white back and over her head, I could see Savannah, looking down at me sharply. She knew what I was doing, and silently demanded more. I sighed softly and closed my eyes. I would do what I had to do. But I couldn't look at my wife while I did it.

My mouth opened slowly and I felt my lips spread out across Claire's anus. I felt her shudder slightly at the sensation. At least she didn't seem to like it either. But I couldn't stop now, I had to force myself to act or I'd never do this. I took a deep breath and, all at once, forced my soft, wet tongue out from between my lips. Instantly the salty, clean flavor of Claire's anus draped itself over my tongue. Her dense flesh felt hot and crinkly. I froze for a moment, unable to accept what I was doing. But I could feel Savannah's eyes on me. I started to move my tongue. I kept it soft (afraid that it would...enter Claire if I made it rigid), but I sort of twisted it and rolled it against Claire's flesh. Her flavor became more intense as I moved and my tongue flittered through the ridges and crinkles of Claire's anus. I felt Claire's body go even more rigid and I heard her moan slightly.

"My wife can eat an ass like no one else in the world," I heard Savannah's voice say, despite the fact that I'd never done this before, "Isn't that good?" I heard a wet sound as Claire's lips pulled away from Savannah's clit for a moment.

"Yes," she said sheepishly, and then returned to her task.

"Does it feel good? Do you like it?" she, I desperately wanted her to say she hated it as much as I did, but she pulled her lips away from Savannah again and said:

"Yes," her voice smaller this time.

"Then she'd better keep it up," Savannah responded. And so I did. Despite every inch of my body trying to rebel against me, I kept it up. I kept my tongue rolling and moving against Claire's hot asshole. Soon, I felt it dripping with my saliva, feeling looser and more open as my tongue moved across. I was lapping at her then, no longer rolling my tongue but dragging it up and down against Claire's anus. Sometimes, the tip of my tongue would actually enter her slightly and I could taste the coppery flavor of her insides as I licked. I made no noise (beyond the slurping sound of my tongue) and didn't look up at Savannah. I could hear my wife moaning and I could still hear the sound of Claire sucking on Savannah's clit. But more than anything else, I could hear Claire moaning slightly, in time with the motion of my tongue. I could tell by the rigidity of her muscles that she was nervous and uncomfortable, but her throat couldn't lie. She groaned in pleasure at my touch and I hated both of us for it.

The humiliation I felt was intense. The actual physical aspect of the act wasn't nearly as bad as I'd thought it would be. In fact, Claire's skin was clean and tasted...nice. The only smell that I noticed was the scent of Claire's wet pussy (which kept growing wetter and wetter as I licked). I'd always loved the smell of a woman and Claire's aroma was particularly delicate. There was nothing particularly gross about the act I was committing. But I knew that Savannah and Claire both knew that I didn't want to do this. They both knew that I was powerless to refuse, despite my disgust. And because everyone knew that...I felt embarrassed at my powerlessness. I hated myself for being subjected to this degradation. But I didn't stop, each lap of my tongue adding another layer to it.

"Christ, I need more," Savannah said after a long time...too long. I shivered as she said it. What more could she possibly want? What more would I need to do? My eyes fluttered open and I could see Savannah looking down at me over Claire's head. Savannah's cheeks were flushed and she was squirming on the floor. I could tell that she was excited and I felt even worse than before. Still, I kept my tongue against Claire's asshole, waiting for Savannah to tell me what else she needed me to do. If anything, the humiliation I'd already experienced made me more likely to comply.

As I considered that, Savannah gently pushed back on Claire's head. I heard the wet noises stop and I knew that my wife's clit was no longer in Claire's mouth. I watched as Savannah reached back and put her hands on the couch behind her. She hoisted herself up quickly so that she was sitting on edge of the couch. Her legs were spread wide and she was now sort of hovering above me and above Claire. She lifted her right hand and beckoned forward. At the same time, her left hand reach down to the side of Claire's face and pushed her gently to the side.

"Come on Kat," Savannah said in a husky voice, "I need you both on this. Get your tongue out of Claire's asshole and get up here." I winced as she spoke, her crudeness cutting me. But I was desperately happy not to be licking Claire's ass anymore and I pulled my head back quickly. My face was slick with saliva. I saw that Claire, still on her hands and knees, had shuffled over so that she was closer to Savannah's right thigh. There was some room next to her, by Savannah's left thigh. I knew what my wife wanted. I sighed deeply, but I kept my eyes on Savannah. She was looking down at me beatifically, smiling like she knew I was going to do what she wanted. I sighed again, because she was right.

I moved to the side, away from Claire's ass and dropped down onto my hands and knees on the floor. I quickly crawled across the floor, my body rubbing against Claire as I squeezed into the small area between my wife's legs. In a moment, I was shoulder to shoulder with Claire, our knees and our asses touching and our heads both floating above my wife's lap. I didn't dare turn and look at Claire, trying my best to pretend she wasn't there. Savannah's hands rose up now, one coming to rest on my right cheek, the other on Claire's left. She rubbed our cheeks gently.

"My two beautiful girls!" Savannah sighed and I seethed in rage. How could she put me in the same category as this whore who would agree to fuck two strangers for a room? But I didn't say anything. I just kept my eyes on Savannah, soaking in her beauty (and there, below her, looking up at her face from between her perky breasts, she did look beautiful). Savannah kept speaking, "I can't choose just one of you. I need you both to eat me together!" she said. And then her hands shifted off of our cheeks to the tops of our heads. I felt pressure on my head as Savannah began to push my head down.

I might have wanted to resist. I might have somehow worked up the courage to tell Savannah that I wasn't going to do this or at least try to do this on my own terms. But Savannah was pressing on Claire's head as well. And Claire didn't resist. At the slightest pressure, she began to bend her neck, working her face back down between my wife's legs. Any thought of resisting disappeared now. In fact, I tried to move faster, trying to beat Claire's head down.

I found my face pressed against the soft flesh of my wife's thigh. The scent of Savannah's pussy was thick around me and I could feel the wetness of it, both its natural wetness and Claire's spit, against my cheek. But I felt something else as well. I could feel Claire's head pressing against mine, her hair draping over my shoulder. Against my lips I could feel the slick wetness of my wife's clit, hard beneath its hood. But even there, I wasn't alone. Just beyond Savannah's clit, I could feel the soft, fullness of Claire's lips, pressing up against it from the other side. We were bound there, together, our lips unnaturally kissing through my wife's body. My eyes flicked up, as best they could, towards Savannah's face

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,861 Followers