Marriage Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,875 Followers

"Holy fuck!" Savannah groaned loudly and I felt her fingers sink hard into my flesh at the top of my head, "You guys are both right there! Oh shit, this is perfect!" My eyes flicked up, as best they could, towards Savannah's face. I could see her eyes sparkling brightly and I could see below that her nipples were incredibly hard. This was exactly what she wanted, "You girls are so amazing, so beautiful. The only way to look better would be if you were kissing. You both looked so hot when you were kissing earlier. Don't move a muscle. Just make out right there. Please do it!" Savannah ordered.

My eyes flickered, slightly, to the side and I could see the side of Claire's face. I could see her cheek and her face pressed against my wife's body. As Savannah finished speaking, Claire was already starting to turn slightly, her head moving so that it was facing me more distinctly. She was following orders. My stomach knotted at the idea of kissing her. Especially kissing her with Savannah's hard clit between our lips. I could pretend I hadn't heard Savannah, but I knew she'd repeat her order. Besides, I'd already kissed Claire once. What excuse did I have for turning back now? I shifted my heads slightly, Savannah's clit moving across my lips and making her moan.

Now that our heads were facing partially towards one another, I could already feel Claire's lips brushing against my own. I could feel those lips through and around the hardness of my wife's clit. Claire's mouth opened and her small, pink tongue pressed out, sliding against Savannah's clit and my lips. I opened my mouth instinctively, letting Claire's tongue enter my mouth. It felt thick and tasted like Savannah's body (which made me indescribably depressed). My tongue now probed towards Claire's lips, almost like I was fighting back, I plunged it her warm mouth with abandon.

Soon, Claire and I were kissing passionately, if not affectionately, between my wife's legs. Our tongue and lips crashed together, moving constantly and wildly. Our spit mixed in our mouths and dripped down our chins. The whole time, Savannah's hard clit stayed directly between us, buffeted by our lips and licked by our tongues. In fact, Claire and I had unconsciously (I think), turned our kisses into a fight for Savannah's attention. I would kiss Claire roughly, pushing back her tongue and her lips and trying to take all of Savannah's clit into my mouth. But Claire would fight back, pushing against me and forcing Savannah's body into her own.

Savannah didn't seem to care. In fact, she was clearly loving it. She no longer spoke, didn't give us orders. But a constant stream of moans and gasps surrounded our efforts. Savannah's body was trembling and her hands were squeezing ever tighter on our heads, pushing our faces together. After a few minutes, I noticed that Savannah's trembling and become to take on a rhythm, her entire body seeming to contract and release over and over again. Her breath became labored and her moans became louder. I knew that my wife was about to cum.

Suddenly, I felt Savannah's legs clench hard. They seemed to want to crash together like a steel trap. Claire and I were squeezed more completely together. Savannah's hands moved quickly off of our heads and I could make out that they had grasped tightly at her breasts, pressing her nipples into her palms. She wasn't moaning now but a croaking noise erupted from her throat. She was completely frozen for five, maybe ten seconds and then she let out a deep, halting breath. I felt all of her muscles relax and she slumped down slightly on the couch and shuddered. My wife had just had an orgasm. A powerful one. And another woman's lips were on her clitoris.

For half a second, that thought came crashing down on top of me. I'd never been so...embarrassed, but I couldn't really explain why. I guess it was a feeling of inadequacy. But before that realization could completely shatter me, I had another realization. Something good. Something that was just for me. I knew from past experience that when Savannah had a really lovely orgasm like the one she'd just had, that her pussy would suddenly get wetter. She didn't erupt in a spray like a pornstar, but there would be a generous amount of thick, silky liquid that would drip from her body. It would taste so perfectly like Savannah. When I ate out my wife, I considered this delicious treat as my reward. I realized that it was there now.

I stopped thinking about Claire entirely and dropped my head. I tilted my neck towards Savannah's body as I slipped beneath her clit. Her slit was glistening with spit and juices, but I could actually see the thick liquid dripping down from her. My mouth watered even as I parted my lips. Soon, I had plunged my tongue deeply into my wife's body and my lips had formed a seal around her. I groaned as the thick liquid coated my tongue and filled my mouth with flavor. I sucked on Savannah's pussy sharply, pulling all of her juices into my mouth. I heard my wife giggle and groan.

"Does that taste good baby?" My wife asked and I nearly blushed, so excited that Savannah was singling me out. I pulled my lips back slightly.

"Yes...so good," was all I could manage. Savannah's hand dropped down to my head again and I felt her fingers twirling through my hair.

"Why don't you share it with Claire then? I know I'm wet, let her taste me. Off your tongue," she said. I pulled back from between Savannah's legs quickly, actually rising so that I was erect, on my knees, between her legs. I looked at her sharply. This was mine. This was what I earned for loving my wife. It had actually even made me forget about the fact that Claire was there. And now I had to share? I actually shook my head at this, tasting Savannah's juices on my tongue. I nearly swallowed it all there, childishly. I should've.

"Just give her a kiss, I'm sure she'll like it too," Savannah said. She was smiling and looked relaxed from her orgasm, but I could see the iciness in her eyes. She was not requesting. She was ordering. Even as she did so, Claire rose up on her knees next to me and turned towards me. I kept my eyes on Savannah, silently begging my wife not to ask this of me. I wanted her to flinch.

"Please Kat, let me have some," Claire said in a very soft voice after several seconds of awkward silence. Savannah's Cheshire Cat smile grew wider. I felt my blood boil and I clenched my fists. That fucking bitch...

I didn't respond to Savannah or to Claire. Instead, I turned quickly towards Claire. My hands moved with lightning speed, one grasping Claire's waist and pulling her towards me, the other grasping her neck and turning it so that her head tilted to the side. Claire yelped in surprised and I quickly turned and buried my tongue into Claire's mouth, plunging it between her soft, full lips. Claire gasped in surprised, but stopped resisting. Her mouth opened wider and her tongue moved against mine. I felt her licking away Savannah's juices. Soon our mouths were sharing Savannah's juices and our own spit back and forth, the ball of liquid growing larger and stickier with each movement. Finally, I felt Claire start to drink some of it down before it overwhelmed our mouths and dripped on the floor. Not wanting to lose all of it, I started to swallow as well, nauseated by the idea that Claire's essence was mixed with my wife's in my stomach. As soon as we'd swallowed, I broke our kiss and pulled away.

"That was so hot," Savannah said brightly as soon as we were no longer kissing. I couldn't bear to look at Savannah or Claire anymore. I didn't know what I'd think or what I'd say. Or what I'd want to say but couldn't. Savannah evidently felt the hostility emanating from me now (she'd probably felt it all along and ignored it) and spoke quickly.

"Claire, it looks like Kat is feeling a little left out. We've both gotten licked a little, but she was always giving. My Kat is always so giving. We should reward her. But we won't leave you out either Claire. This is for both of you," Savannah said. I looked up now, not sure what to expect. But as I did, I felt Savannah's hand on my shoulder. She shoved me, sort of hard, and I was off balance. I let out a little yip and tumbled backwards onto the floor. I landed on my back, looking up at the ceiling. Savannah giggled.

I was about to get up and figure out what she was doing, but Savannah moved quickly. As I was getting my bearings, she hopped off of the couch and was quickly between my legs. I felt her hands on my hips and she moved me quickly, so that my feet weren't close to the couch anymore. Now she had some room and she quickly dropped down onto her stomach on the floor. She split my legs and her forearms were against my thighs. Her head was hovering over my waist and her hair draped around me. She breathed in deeply.

"Oh Kat, it smells like you're a little excited," she said playfully. I gasped as her hand moved down between my legs and one finger quickly slipped through my slit and across my clitoris, "You are so wet! I knew you'd love this!" she said. I was looking down at her, between my legs, but my eyes dropped now. I felt my cheeks burn red. Because I knew that what she'd said was true. I'd avoided thinking about it because I wanted to focus on my anger and my embarrassment (which were real and were there). But there had been...excitement too. I loved to be around Savannah body and I...well I didn't want to think about Claire...but it was all there. And my body reacted. Against my real desires, my body reacted.

Taking advantage of my disorientation, Savannah's head quickly dropped down between my legs. She immediately dove into her task, I felt her soft, wet tongue slip up through my wet slit and I gasped. She groaned as she tasted me and her tongue started to move more quickly. For a few moments, she simply lapped at my slit, licking up my juices and coating me in her sweet saliva. But soon she was moving farther her, her flat, soft tongue covering my clitoris and making my body ache and shiver. I groaned loudly. For a minute, Savannah focused all her attention on me. It was like the rest of the world disappeared. The embarrassment and the anger fled with it as the pleasure from Savannah's tongue raked up and down my body.

But it wasn't to last.

"Claire, I don't want you to feel left out," Savannah said, pulling her lips away from my body just enough to speak, "Why don't you sit on Kat's face? She loves that!" And then, Savannah threw her tongue back against my body, making me groan loudly as her words reverberated in my ear.

I'd totally forgotten about Claire. She was kneeling right beside me but she might as well have been in another country. After hesitating a minute, she rose quickly and took a step across my body. She was standing up, her feet on either side of my head, facing down towards my feet. She started to drop down.

"No, face the other way!" Savannah said, her voice muffled as her lips kissed around my hard clitoris. Claire spun quickly and then began to drop down. I saw her body lowering towards me, I could feel her heat as her knees settled on either side of my head. I was looking up at Claire's smooth pussy as it inched closer and close to my face. I wanted to resist, but my head was completely fogged. My wife was...so very good at what she was doing and she was giving it everything she had. I moaned and closed my eyes, unable to do anything else.

While my eyes were closed, I felt it. I felt Claire's pussy lips drop down and kiss against my own lips. She was wet and her scent was thick. It wasn't a bad smell. In fact, being honest, it was lovely. But it was not my wife's scent. It was strange. The pressure grew greater as Claire settled down on top of me. Her juices smeared against my lips. Through it all, Savannah was still licking me and I could feel the tension rising between my legs. My mouth opened to moan, against my will, and I felt Claire's warm pussy lips against my tongue. I heard her moan as I tasted her foreign, but not unpleasant, flavor.

I kept my eyes shut tight and for a moment I didn't move, I just kept Claire's pussy in my wide-open mouth, my tongue pulled back. But I couldn't deny it felt good. It felt good to have her delicate skin against me at the same time that my wife was eating me out. It felt good to smell her scent and taste her flavor. I hadn't wanted this...but what was I supposed to do now? Nothing. My eyes were closed...I could pretend I was doing anything else...

And so for the next few minutes, Savannah, Claire, and I moved as one. Savannah was on her stomach, her head dipped between my legs and her tongue expertly exploring all of the most sensitive places in my body. I lay on my back, my body motionless and tense as I was overwhelmed by sensation. Claire knelt over my mouth, her pussy directly over my lips as I tasted her, lapping my tongue against her slit, sucking on her clitoris, and even probing my tongue deep inside of her. I kept my eyes shut tightly, unwilling to see what was heightening my pleasure, even if I could hear Claire moaning and feel her writhing on top of me.

When the orgasm came...it took me by surprise. I mean, I'd felt the tension rising and rising...the entire time really. I'd felt my muscles locking up. But I'd been so focused on just the experience of what was happening that I hadn't really recognized how close it was. One second, I was thrusting my hips up gently while I slipped my tongue up wetly into Claire's pussy, and the next every muscle in my body was tensing and my breath was caught in my throat. I made a strangled noise and I felt, deep inside of me, a flash of light. I felt that light sort of melt and then drip languidly and beautifully through my entire body, leaving a sensation of pure physical pleasure wherever it went. It was like an orgasm that seemed to come from every part of my body, a kind of pleasure I didn't know I could have.

For a few seconds, I croaked and writhed on the floor, simply enjoying the intense pleasure I felt. But then something happened...something that change the entire framework of what I was feeling. Usually when I came, my eyes would shut tightly. I don't know, maybe because my eyes had already been clenched shut, they fluttered open now that the orgasm was upon me. For a moment, my eyes adjusted to the light and I could just make out the outline of the person kneeling atop me, the person who was writhing around my no-rigid tongue. Rapidly, the figure above me came into focus. I don't know...maybe I was expecting to see Savannah there. Maybe I didn't really think anyone was there at all. My mind was overwhelmed by the orgasm.

But then I heard her moan...the unfamiliar voice. I looked up across a flat stomach, between two small, perky breasts, to see the face of a woman who wasn't my wife. I felt her body tensing, her knees shaking on either side of my head. Her eyes were slammed closed, her teeth biting down sharply on her thumb. It was Claire. And she was starting to cum now too. I could hear her moaning, feel her vagina clenching around my tongue.

And as my orgasm built to its most powerful crescendo, I realized that I was looking up at this...stranger and I remembered where I was. I remembered what I was doing. And my orgasm started to fade, my muscles loosening and the pleasure slackening. I could hear Savannah below, licking wetly at my juices. But I couldn't feel it. I couldn't feel anything. I could only see Claire on top of me. And the hatred and the humiliation came rushing back to me in an instant, filling in all of the places that had been cleared by my orgasm. Worse than before. I'd pleasured this person...she was the face that I saw when I had my orgasm. I'd been robbed of everything... Even the memory of the pleasure I'd felt disappeared now.

I simply watched this beautiful, repulsive girl on top of me...saw her every feature highlighted against the ceiling light as the orgasm moved through her body. And I did everything I could to keep from crying.

The End

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,875 Followers