Marriage Troubles

Story Info
Indian woman finds comfort in arms of friend's white husband.
6.3k words
4.52
195.1k
123

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,103 Followers

Nita was one of his wife's closest friends. Best friends in high school, Nita and Jennifer had drifted apart a little, but such a close bond could never really be fully severed. Jennifer went on to enjoy success in her career, whereas Nita was a housewife. She was having marital problems, and was spending the weekend at Jennifer's house to let things cool off.

This was fine with Jamie, Jennifer's husband.

Nita was hot. Sexy hot.

Jamie fantasized about a lot of women, but of all of them -- she was the hottest, hands down.

Jennifer worked long hours, which left Jamie (who worked from home) plenty of time to miss the touch of a woman. His fantasies often kept his loneliness at bay.

Nita was a gorgeous Indian woman. She was short -- barely five feet tall, if that. But she had sexy, pouting lips, a beautiful smile, and captivating eyes. Her skin was light brown and she often wore her long, curly, black hair with that 'wet' look that made every woman hotter than hell. She had this sexy body that would make any guy fantasize about her -- beautiful tits, a perfect belly (Jamie saw it once -- the image is burned in his brain), the best ass you could ever sculpt, and really nice legs.

When Jennifer returned from picking up her friend, Jamie had to control the hard-on that was forming in his jeans. Nita wore tight-fitting black pants, which accentuated a perfect ass, and a snug light-blue blouse with a neck that did not quite reach her cleavage, but it sure came close. Her hair was down, and it was all wet and sexy. Just the way he liked it.

Marital problems. He could imagine what those were. Let's see -- she married her husband at 18. In the Indian culture, that often meant 'virgin'. Her husband was more than 10 years older than her, and they have been married for 12 years and have three kids. At 30, Nita was entering her sexual prime, and all that she has ever had (likely) was the same sex from a conservative man for 12 years. Gee -- what were the marital problems?

Riding a wave of confidence likely brought on by years of loneliness, Jamie fully intended to see what he could do about ...giving Nita comfort. All he had to do was remind himself that there would never -- ever -- be a situation like this again with Nita. It had to be this weekend.

His wife and her friend were attached at the hip the entire evening -- going shopping early on, and then later they watched a movie with Jamie in the recroom. The three of them had a drink -- Jamie insisted. He knew two things. One -- his wife would knock out earlier if she had a drink. And two -- Nita liked the sauce. If she had one drink, others would follow.

He was right on both counts. As he and Nita were polishing up their second drinks, Jennifer was still halfway through her first. The movie ended, and Jennifer had just taken two or three sips from her second drink. The other two were finished their third. She asked Nita if she wanted to go to bed, and Nita nodded.

"I'm going to stay up for another beer." Jamie announced, making eye contact with his wife's friend. His wife, oblivious to the signal, led her friend upstairs to show her to the spare room.

Jamie remained downstairs, sipping on his beer slowly. Forty minutes passed, and he began to wonder if he had miscalculated. Was he not aggressive enough? Hell, he wasn't aggressive at all! Shit! Nita was too timid. He was STUPID to think she would act on her own. Mentally, he was slapping the side of his head in disgust.

Then he heard the creak on the stairs.

His cock grew hard in his jeans, as if with a mind of its own.

Nita appeared, smiling nervously. She was a very shy girl.

"Hey Nita!" he greeted her warmly.

"I couldn't sleep." She said quietly, sitting on the other couch. He stood up.

"Let me get you a drink, that will help!" he offered as he went to the bar. He grabbed himself a beer and fixed her up with rum and coke. Making it a little strong, of course! When he returned, he sat down beside her. Close. Closer than is proper, especially considering the fact that there were two couches.

She didn't move over one inch. He took that as a good sign. The two chatted quietly while they sipped quickly on their drinks, watching television. You could slip a hand in between the two of them, but not much more. That was how close they were sitting. She was still wearing her light-blue sweater/blouse and those tight-fitting black pants.

In 15 minutes, he was up and getting them another drink. This would be her fifth. When a woman is five-feet tall, and 95 pounds and on her fifth drink -- it was a good sign!

This time when he sat back down he made sure that they were touching. His leg was touching hers. Again, she did not move over! Now all he had to do was swing the conversation into the appropriate direction. If her marital problems were indeed sexual, moving the subject to that of her husband would be a good move. If the problems were about other things, it may not be such a smart move. He was confident in his guess, though.

"The problems that you are having at home..." he started, hesitantly, "are they because your husband won't leave you alone? He must be all over you!"

"No!" Nita chuckled, nervously. "He doesn't spend any time with me at all -- it's like I'm not even there!"

"What?" Jamie replied, feigning shock. "I don't buy it."

"It's true!" she protested. "He works all the time, and sleeps when he is home. He doesn't say two words to me all day. He doesn't even look at me."

He waved that off.

"No way." He said, disbelievingly. "If you were my wife, I would never STOP looking at you. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you!"

Nita chuckled, still very nervous. She took a drink from her glass. He watched those beautiful, thick, pouting lips on the rim of her glass. They would look so good around his cock!

She was horny. This was nothing new for her. She has been horny a lot lately, particularly in the past year. Her husband used to have sex with her several times a week, but in the past year they have only had sex once. She masturbated for the first time a few months ago, and had fallen into the habit of doing it nearly once every day now. It only served to sate her for a few hours though. So when her friend's husband's leg touched hers, tingles shot up her body from her crotch. Hearing Jamie say that he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of her, well, that did nothing to ease her arousal. She would be lying if she said she had never thought about Jamie sexually. She didn't get out much. Hell, she didn't get out at all. She had taken to occasionally checking out porn sites on the Internet, and had even entered chat rooms lately. The things she saw in some pictures really turned her on. She hadn't even done one-tenth of those things! She had never given or received oral before, and sex was strictly her husband on top. Period.

"It's true." He said softly. She looked at him. There was a moment of silence. He brought his hand up to the side of her face and brushed her hair back behind her ear. He looked straight into her eyes. The tingling in her crotch increased. She thought that her panties might be getting a little wet.

"You are so beautiful I would never leave you alone." He whispered. She was held by his gaze, and the fact that his hand was still in her hair. He looked at her full lips, just ripe for the kissing. He slowly leaned forward. Nita didn't turn away. She closed her eyes when his lips softly touched hers in a brief kiss. Bolts of electricity shot up through her body from her pussy at his touch.

"So beautiful..." he whispered again, kissing her a little harder, pulling her upper lip outward a bit. Nita let her inhibitions drop, and she kissed Jamie back, hesitantly opening her mouth. Her heart was pounding as she felt his tongue slide into her mouth. She could count on one hand how often she had been kissed like this! She saw it all the time in porn clips online, but had barely done this herself!

Feeling his tongue rub against hers turned her on like she couldn't imagine. Her pussy flooded as she felt his hand leave her head and slip around her waist. Then she did something she had never done before in all of her 30 years. She slipped her tongue into Jamie's mouth. She loved it! And it showed in how urgently she explored his mouth and just how far her tongue went in!

He began to kiss her a little harder, conscious that their breathing grew deeper as he slid his hand down to the outside of her leg. He caressed the outside of her leg, slowly running his hand up and down it, from her knee to her hips and back as their tongues danced.

Pussy buzzing wildly, she placed her hand on his knee, too nervous to move it. His hand slipped under her sweater a little, touching the bare skin of her waist before slipping back out of it and down her leg again. His hand slid back up her sweater, this time going a little higher up her side, caressing more of her skin and sending bolts of electricity down to her crotch. She was breathing laboriously, completely lost in the kiss and the feeling of her friend's husband's hand stroking her body. Her skin was extra sensitive, having rarely been touched by a man. She had needs. Big needs. And she needed this.

At the same time that Jamie gently sucked her upper lip, his hand cupped her soft breast over her bra, and laid her back on the couch. She brought her legs up onto the couch as he lay beside her between her and the back. He gently squeezed her breast and she sighed into his mouth. She kissed him urgently as tingles grew more intense in her underused pussy.

He slid his hand down Nita's body, caressing her stomach, feeling her belly button on the way down. His hand slid overtop of her pants and between her thighs. She sucked in her breath, feeling his fingers slide down her pussy over the material. Once he had his hand there, he pushed into her a little.

"Mmmph..." she moaned into his mouth, bolts of pleasure shooting up her body. His fingers teased up and down there as he shot his tongue back into her mouth. She began to subtly writhe her crotch up against his hand, increasing the intensity of the pleasure that she felt. Her head was buzzing -- and not just from the alcohol. She was disappointed when he took his hand away from her crotch, but grew even more excited when she realized that he was undoing the button on her pants. She grew more anxious in her kiss, her tongue flailing around his mouth as she felt him slowly ease her zipper down.

Jamie could tell that she was wearing lace panties as he slid his hand down over them. He could feel tremendous heat emanating from her pussy, and her panties were absolutely soaked! He could clearly feel her swollen lips through the thin material, and he gently teased them. She sighed into his mouth. She couldn't stand it! She was too aroused! Normally if she felt half this turned on lately it was enough for her to lock herself in her room and frig her little pussy like crazy!

Suddenly, he pulled his hand away from her crotch. She couldn't believe how badly she missed it as soon as he did that! He grabbed her hand, slipping his fingers between hers and squeezing it affectionately. He broke the kiss, but her lips found his again, kissing him soundly. He slowly brought her hand over to his crotch and slipped his fingers out of hers, placing her hand on the bulge in his jeans. Her heart soared as she felt the outline of his hard manhood. This was the first time she had felt something like this, other than with her husband! She traced her fingers over his length as they kissed, and then she placed her hand over it, squeezing a little.

He slipped his hand back into her open pants and back overtop of her panties, immediately going straight to where heat was emanating from the strongest.

"Mmmph..." Nita sighed into his mouth when he touched her. She needed more. She prayed that he would touch her bare pussy. She practically raised her ass up off the couch a little in encouragement. As if reading her thoughts, he obliged. Placing his fingers beside the crotch of her panties, Jamie slipped his fingers into them from the side. He could feel the wisps of her pubic hair as his fingers searched for her slit. His fingers touched moistness, and he knew he had found her treasure. She kissed him harder, bolts of pleasure firing up her little body.

Her fingers were automated. Just trailing up and down the length of his bulge as she concentrated on her pussy. He ran his finger up and down the slick lips of her vagina, driving her wild with desire. She desperately needed entry. She was gasping for breath in his mouth, kissing him with more passion than ever.

He continued to drive her crazy. Slowly trailing his finger up and down the wet, silky lips of her needy vagina. She was panting into his mouth, her tongue practically going down his throat in her lust. Jamie slid his middle finger down Nita's slit until it reached her entrance. He slowly circled his finger right around her steamy-hot entrance and she humped her hips upward a little to try and get penetration. Teasing her, he ran his finger back up her slit to the tiny button of her clit. As soon as he nudged it, tingles of pleasure shot through her body, and they were at their most intense yet. She moaned a little into his mouth, her hand was rubbing up and down his bulge even faster.

Again Jamie ran his finger down the lips of her treasure, reaching her entrance. This time, he slipped a finger inside, pushing it into the first knuckle.

"Ohhh..." Nita gasped, breaking the kiss and wincing. He couldn't believe how tight she was! Her twat was gripping the top of his finger like a vice! He wriggled his finger inside her to the second knuckle, and she sighed again. His lips found hers again, and she kissed him eagerly, loving the feeling of his finger sliding in and out of her horny pussy. The hot, moist tunnel was acting like a vacuum -- practically sucking his finger inside.

He slipped his finger out of her, it was coated with her juices as he began pushing the bottom of her sweater up her sexy little body. He broke the kiss, looking down at her exposed belly and watching as he pushed her shirt over her tits. Nita was wearing a black bra. Her tits were deceivingly large for such a tiny body, straining against her bra. Her chest was heaving, and she made no protest as he continued to push her sweater upwards. She raised her arms and allowed him to take it off, dropping it on the floor. She looked at him lustfully...and nervously...as he grabbed the waist of her black pants. He tugged downward, hard, forcing her pants down off her ass and down to her knees before she could say a word.

His heart nearly skipped a beat at the sight. Nita in her skimpy, black lace panties and black bra, gasping for breath. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal from his position above her. And he thought she was hot with clothes on! Fuck! Snapping out of it, forcing himself to stop staring, he pulled her pants down to her ankles and was thrilled when she pulled her feet out of them, one by one, pulling the legs inside out a little. He dropped her pants on the floor.

Grabbing her foot, he pulled her sock off. She had very pretty feet. He threw that sock on the floor and she passively allowed him to pull her other sock off and watched him drop that one as well.

He now had the beautiful Nita down to her sexy underwear.

He lay back down beside her and kissed her, happy to notice that her hand went straight back to his crotch and that her tongue flew eagerly into his mouth. He grabbed her ass, his fingers sliding into the back of her panties. He was feeling the bare skin of Nita's beautiful ass! When the tips of his fingers reached the crack of her ass, he squeezed her cheek affectionately. He broke the kiss, and looked her in the eyes.

"You are so beautiful Nita." He said. She smiled at him. He kissed her full lips softly, and then kissed them again. "You are the hottest woman I have ever seen." Her smile grew bigger, and he kissed her on the mouth again. "If I was married to you, you would have to beat me off of you with a stick!" he breathed, kissing her again as she chuckled.

He grabbed his shirt and pulled it up over his head and off, dropping it on the floor. He undid his button and fly, and opened his belt. Jamie stood up and began to push both his jeans and his underwear down his legs, freeing his rock-hard manhood. Nita's pussy flooded as her eyes locked onto his thick, white cock. She saw plenty of cock online, but this was only the second one she has seen live! She ached for it. She so wanted this.

Jamie kicked off his clothes, tearing off his socks. He knelt on the couch between her legs, and she subconsciously opened them a little wider for him, her gaze bouncing back and forth between his eyes and his dick. He crawled up the couch until he hovered over the small girl and his hard penis lay comfortably against her lace panties which were covering her sacred treasure. Her heart was pounding out of her chest, and she was having trouble catching her breath as her friend's husband slowly bent to kiss her. As she felt his tongue slide into her mouth, she put her arms around him, caressing his back with her hands. He was pressing his naked hardness against her, and she found herself wanting it inside her more and more with each passing second. He began to grind against her, and she could not help but grind right back as she sent her tongue flying into his mouth.

He began kissing her cheek, kissing his way to her ear.

"You are amazing." He whispered into her ear, and thrills of excitement shot through her body at his words. This was what she wanted -- love and attention -- and Jamie was giving it to her. He was making her feel like a princess. He softly kissed down her neck and it did nothing to ease the tingling sensation in her pussy.

Jamie trailed his lips down Nita's chest to her cleavage, and kissed her soft breast just above where her bra hid it. Placing a hand on her bra strap, he slowly pulled it downward. Gradually, the cup of the bra came down off her breast, revealing her dark areola surrounding her erect nipple. His heart soared at the sight -- Nita's tit! Slowly, worshipping, he wrapped his lips around her nipple and gently sucked it. He could hear her sigh above him. He reached underneath her and she arched her back, allowing him to unsnap her bra strap. It had been years since a man did that for her. Those rare occasions when her husband had sex with her, they just got naked on their own and got down to business. This entire experience was so wonderful!

He slipped her bra off her arms and dropped it on the floor. Nita lay before him wearing only a pair of black lace panties. Her beautiful tits were freed, and they were shaking with every breath she took. She was looking at him nervously. She was so inexperienced!

He lay back on top of her and pressed the shaft of his cock against her. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy through her panties as he ground against her. His lips found hers and she was quick to send her tongue in his mouth passionately. He broke the kiss and began kissing down her neck to her chest. He sucked her other nipple into his mouth, his hand squeezing her breast.

He began kissing down her sexy belly. Her pussy grew even hotter when she realized the direction that he was heading.

Jamie sucked on her belly below her navel, kissing all over her skin down there. Again he could smell the strong scent of her sex as his lips approached the top of her lace panties. He kissed over where they hid her bush, and then he pressed his lips against her pussy, kissing her through the thin material.

"Ohh!" Nita gasped, nearly bucking him right off the couch. That feeling was too intense! She didn't think she could do this! She saw this on the Internet. She wanted this to happen to her -- but now that she was in the position to, she was frightened! Who would have thought that a 30-year-old could be so innocent?

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,103 Followers
12