Marriage Under Attack

Story Info
Skilled seducer wants to take his wife and her money.
5.5k words
4.14
143.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

This is a story about a guy who loves his wife and works hard for saving his marriage. Many thanks to Angel Love for editing this story.

This story began on a Wednesday evening at the International Airport in Newark, New Jersey, where I, Gregory Holmsten, "Greg" for my friends, was standing in the check in line for my flight with SAS home to Scandinavia. The flight was over booked and I was asked to take a later flight. After some negotiation I had my tourist class ticket replaced with a ticket in business class the next day. It was a real bargain for me, one more party night in New York and a much more comfortable flight home.

It had been a very short stay in New York, only three days visiting a friend, who had promised me a really good time when I got to The Big Apple. The only reason for the short stay there was my cheap ticket, which I had bought for a real bargain from a guy who couldn't use it at all. It was not possible to change the departure time on that cheap ticket. That's why the extra night in New York was a real gift for me.

The next pleasant surprise appeared on the flight home. Seated next to me was a girl with the sweetest smile I ever saw. She told me that some small talk during the flight was OK for her and after about an hour our chat had turned to a rather serious talk about relations. We found out that both of us had recently split up from a long-lasting relationship.

My ex-girlfriend had won a fair amount on Lotto and left for a backpack trip with one of her female friends to Asia and Australia for at least six months. We agreed that it was an advantage for both of us to be free during such a long time away from each other. To be honest, I didn't care very much because I had become rather fed up with her.

After explaining that my mother had admired an American actor by the name of Gregory Peck whom she named me after. I told her my friends call me "Greg." My new acquaintance Elisabeth told me that her friends called her "Lisa." Then she told me a classic cheating story. During a party she had simply found her boyfriend in the backseat of his car between the legs of a blonde with big boobs. In her anger Lisa had thrown a stone trough the glass in the back door and dumped the boyfriend.

Then we talked about what we expected of a new relationship, if we got into any in the future. Both of us were surprised when we found out that our expectations were almost equal. We joked about the possibilities for a happy marriage but her very expensive outlook told me that she would hardly care about an average guy as me. I had told her the truth about what I did for a living and even why I was sitting next to her in the business class with a ticket for which I had paid less than 10% of the price of hers.

Back home she did not have her car at the airport. I had mine and to my pleasure she accepted my offer to give her a lift home. At her apartment in a nice part of the city she really surprised me with a promise to invite me for dinner for the money she otherwise would have paid for a taxi from the airport.

She kept her word and the dinner at a small romantic Italian restaurant was a success and I had not any objections when she suggested a nightcap at her place. We didn't get any nightcap, but I had no reason to complain about that because after some necking in the taxi both of us were so horny that the only possible thing to do was going straight to her bed.

We began undressing each other already at the front door and when we had reached the bedroom both of us were naked. The sex was intensive but tender. She was great. I had never felt so much for a woman before in my life, which resulted in getting me hard four times until we were totally exhausted. It was an unforgettable night for me and obviously even for her, at least that's what I really did hope.

At breakfast, after a good morning fuck, she asked me if I was proud for getting a night with a spoiled brat to brag about to my friends or if I was interested to have a serious talk about a continuing relation. I was and after we had found out that what was said during the flight was still valid, we decided to give a relation an honest attempt. Of course, two nights, one in an aircraft and one in the bed are a very short time for beginning a new relation, but we agreed to borrow our motto from a famous British organization, "Who dares win."

We dared to do the right thing and our problems were fewer than expected for two people with such different backgrounds. I was a hard working self-employed small town boy and Lisa a well-educated city girl with a high paid top job and very rich parents. One advantage was that Lisa's parents accepted me as her boyfriend. Her mother and I got on good terms almost immediately when she noted how happy Lisa was since we met. Her father was at least correct from the beginning until he asked me if it was OK for Lisa's best friend Carina who was a lawyer take a closer look on me and my background. She did and came to Lisa's apartment one evening and had a long talk with me in Lisa's presence. I had no "corpses in my wardrobe" so I told her everything she wanted to know.

Obviously Carina had given a positive report because Lisa's father told me that he had no objections if I wanted to marry his daughter. We had a long private talk during which I told him that Lisa's best friend Carina had promised to write us a premarital agreement, which didn't give me nothing at all of Lisa's assets if we split up. Thereafter even he accepted me. I suggested a small wedding at some romantic place with only our parents and a few friends, but Lisa's mother demanded a very big one. I didn't care. After all, she was their only daughter and the old custom that it is the parents of the bride who fix the wedding is not completely forgotten yet.

Lisa and I had good times after the wedding. Lisa bought a house in a nice area, and Carina persuaded Lisa to let me rent it for low price so she couldn't throw me out immediately during a quarrel about something unimportant. Lisa's mother expected grandchildren but got disappointed every time she checked Lisa's belly, which hadn't begun to grow. We traveled a lot and tried many exiting outdoor sports; often together with Lisa's best friend Carina and her husband. Lisa got some promotions at her job and my business was so successful that I had to hire a well-qualified assistant.

Then several of her friends, Carina included, got hooked on the "baby boom" and a short time thereafter even we were into it, which made her mother very happy. But it meant a total new lifestyle for us. After much calculating and negotiating I agreed to let Lisa continue with her career against the top I accepted to be a "home daddy" and only 18 months after our son was born we got our daughter.

Lisa stayed at home during six months with both children for breast-feeding and thereafter it was my duty to take care of the most domestic matters. Lisa's mother helped me a lot so I could spend a few hours a day at my job. Then when we got our children into day care I had more time for the job though I was a real "soccer dad." Lisa's and mine relation went on without any major problems. Our quarrels were few and usually about rather unimportant matters. Never about money or shouting about being fed up with each other. Because some of our friends had already split up their marriages is why Lisa and I felt so lucky to have such a happy marriage and celebrated our 10th anniversary with a big party.

But sooner or later there is a snake in every paradise. The snake in our paradise was a fellow worker to Lisa by the name Allan Peterson. He came from a top job at one of their competitors and brought several customers with him. He got a top job almost at the same level as Lisa. Peterson might be a very clever stockbroker but as a human being he behaved as a real asshole and got unpopular among his fellow workers; Lisa included. She used to tell me in the evenings how nasty this Peterson had been during the day and his stupid comments to her. She was really mad at him, no doubt about that. But after about two months I began to note a slight difference in her comments about his doings and remembered what my friend Dan had told me about successful seducing of "difficult targets" and understood that we could get problems, probably really bad problems in the near future for our marriage.

I had never suspected Lisa for any kind of cheating and never neither been curious about what she did nor controlled her when she was out with her friends or on business trips. I had always trusted her and she had trusted me. But now I got a strange feeling about this Peterson.

Dan, who had been a very successful pussy hound before he did a total turnaround after meeting his dream girl, used to claim that an experienced seducer could seduce 80% of the married female fellow workers if he took his time and had enough social and or economic qualifications, at least equal to the selected prey. He even complained that psychopaths had big advantages because they never cared what happened to their victims afterwards. I used my new connections and got useful information about Peterson's past. He wasn't a good guy, far from that with heavy debts and crushed marriages in his personal record. I feared that Peterson was a psychopath whose goal was to get to Lisa's bank accounts via her pussy.

When Lisa hadn't complained about Peterson for a while, I asked her what's going on there and she got hissing with rage, "Behaviors can change. Nobody is genuinely bad."

"And now that a genuine bad boy has turned to a genuine good boy and your favorite at the job?"

She didn't bother replying, but I understood that my suspicion wasn't without substance.

Then we had a nice summer and Lisa's summer holidays lasted the whole July when the family had good times together without me giving Peterson a single though.

But in August I got back the strange feeling about Peterson and collected some further information about him from available public sources. He wasn't a genuine good boy.

Then the proverbial shit hit the fan at Lisa's boss' annual dinner for their top people with spouses. I had always attended without any problems or complaints from Lisa. Not this year. It began already during mingling with the welcome drink. Lisa and I stood chatting with some people when a rather well built man, some years older than I, came to us and hugged Lisa longer and closer than for saying hello in a good manner.

Then he asked her without looking at me, "Did you bring your flunky with you here?"

Before Lisa found anything to say I replied with a loud voice, "Is that the scumbag Peterson who's been harassing you the whole springtime?"

Peterson froze to a statue. Obviously he wasn't used to being called scumbag between his fellow workers and a skinny woman shouted at him to shut up and dragged him away before anything more happened. Lisa was red in her face when she left me for talking with some of her friends. Two young men who had heard the conversation came to me, shook my hand and told me that they

agreed with me about Peterson, but I ought to know that he was bragging about to be the first man who got Lisa laid and he had already made some progress because they had eaten lunch together a few times. They asked for my card and promised to keep me updated about Peterson's efforts with Lisa.

During the dinner Peterson asked me, "You are working with new kitchen equipment, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Could you tell me what is new and 'hot' for the future?"

I had heard it before. He wanted me to begin with some mumbo jumbo about the latest news so he could interrupt me with a funny line about the cooker. I replied, "New and hot? A new cooker used to fit that expectation. But isn't it stupid for you to dream about new expensive cookers as long as the bailiff is hunting you with a blow torch in your ass?"

The laughers were on my side, which got Peterson angry as a bee. He shouted at me, "It's better for us to go out for the business talk?"

I stood up and replied, "My dear Peterson, that will be a great pleasure."

Peterson remained seated and Lisa shouted to me with an angry voice, "Sit down!"

I sat down but could not resist the temptation to say, "Second time tonight you fled away as a hemline hanger." That got more laughs and both Peterson and Lisa got a red color in their faces. Peterson's wife was among the laughers.

Not a word in the taxi going home. Our kids were at her parents place and at home a hurricane hit me with full power with everything I had done wrong and how ashamed she was about me. She ended the long list with, "How in the hell could you do that to me?"

I raised my voice, "Why in the hell did you do that shameless necking with the scumbag in front of me and you had no objection to his humiliating comment about me? Are you really regarding me as some damn 'flunky'? What the hell is going on between you and him? I've heard about your romantic lunches. Have you lost your mind and fallen in love with a such scumbag?"

Now she obviously realized that even she had a part in how the vendetta between Peterson and me began. But she still kept me responsible for it, "What's the matter with you tonight? You are

jealous and overreact as soon as people say something to you?"

"Overreact? Was it amusing for you when your dear psychopath friend did his best to humiliate me among your fellow workers? Now you are raising hell at me because I was able to take care of myself and make a laughing stock of him. As far as I could see, you were the one and only on his side. Even his wife appreciated what I did to him."

"How in the hell can you know about his business with the bailiff?"

"Didn't you?"

"Of course not, such matters are his private business?"

"Not when he is on his way to seduce a silly rich wife. She is an adult and can do what she wants but her two children can't choose if they want to grow up with their real parents or with step parents. It is my duty to help them. Isn't it?"

She had enough and went to bed. I stayed up for some further time so she was sleeping when I went to bed. The next morning we had a silent breakfast before she went to her parents to get our kids.

Then the shit hit the fan when she came home from her job on Monday. She told me that Peterson was sorry for the problems he had

caused her at the dinner and he wanted our families to be friends and do things together now and then. As a gesture of peace, he had invited us for dinner on Saturday evening. The only condition was that I had to call the boss and Peterson to confess that I was sorry for what I did at the dinner. In Lisa's opinion that was a very good solution. If I had any objections and refused to co-operate with them I had to sleep in the spare room until I changed my mind.

Now I had enough and shouted at her, "What the hell has the creep done with you for getting total control over your mind? I can tell you that I have already talked with your boss, who didn't have any hard feelings."

I took up my cell phone and asked her, "Please tell me Peterson's number so I can tell that damn pile of shit what kind of poor creep he really is."

Lisa refused to tell me his number. Instead she said, "You are sleeping in the spare room."

"Yes I am but not in your spare room."

I went up to our bedroom and began packing a suitcase. Lisa came in after a while saw what I was doing and shouted, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Have you forgotten that I'm thrown out from here?"

She began to understand that Peterson's suggestions had resulted in the worst crisis to our marriage so far and it was very close to getting out of control. Her reply came in a very soft voice, "It

as much as mine, and I neither can't nor want to throw you out from the home."

Even I replied with soft voice, "Why are you taking such silly orders from that cunning psychopath who wants to destroy our marriage?"

For the first time in our marriage she began to cry during a quarrel, "Please forgive me and stay at home, I love you so much and regret everything stupid I've said to you. Please forgive me."

"I love you too, but never bring any crap from Peterson to this house again. Do you understand that?"

"Yes I promise."

We had excellent sex during that night and were a happy family again without a single word about Peterson. Lisa never mentioned to me that Peterson had got involved in a serious problem at the job when he lost an important customer. He was supposed to attend a board meeting at a customer's company for explaining his quotation for is your home investing their large cash flow. But had problems opening his garage door, noted that his car had a flat tire, couldn't find the jack, rang a taxi, a taxi arrived but took wrong

road, got lost, Peterson got in a quarrel with the driver who got mad, stopped the car and dragged Peterson out from it. Kicked

his ass and drove away with Peterson's briefcase in the back seat. Peterson, who had his laptop, the quotation and his cell phone in the briefcase, was unable to get new documents and catch his flight in time lost the contract.

Our happy family life lasted until Thursday the week after the spare-room quarrel. Lisa bribed the kids to have our family fun on Saturday instead of the usual Friday because she had promised to join her fellow workers at a bar after work.

Her "after work" lasted less than half hour. She came home angry as a wasp with her light brown skirt totally wet with beer. She never told me what happened but I got to know it anyway from other sources. Lisa and Peterson had found a discrete booth, got large beers and were looking forward to some pleasant time together when a drunk came to their booth with a large glass of beer in his hand. He began to complain about the government and didn't care about Peterson's polite attempts to get rid of him. After a while Peterson lost his temper and told the drunk to piss off. It was stupid of him because even the drunk got angry, threw the content of his glass to Peterson's face, pushed the two glasses on the table to Lisa's lap. Then he hit Peterson hard on his nose so it began to bleed. Other guests had hardly noted the quarrel and nobody made any attempt to stop the drunk when he left the bar.

When Lisa was taking her "after work shower" I did the most shameful thing I did to her during our marriage. My only excuse was that strange things could happen in war and love. I took Lisa's cell phone from her purse and hid it in a safe place in my home office.

Lisa had promised her mother go shopping with her on Saturday morning, the kids were playing with friends and I got plenty of time to examine Lisa's cell phone.

Obviously all in and outgoing messages had been deleted on Friday morning because there were only two incoming messages, both marked read, and one outgoing.

The first message incoming at 9:25 a.m. read, "My Dear Elisabeth, I love you so much and have a much better suggestion to the afternoon than the after work at a crowded bar. You know what. Please say yes to your faithful lover. Love A."

That damn asshole had gotten further than I had expected. I read her reply mailed 10:12, "Allan, Please calm down and remember what I told you during our lunch yesterday. After work it is and if you

are a good boy, you'll wait to your birthday."

She was playing with the fire teasing a psychopath, which could get out of her control sooner than she expected. His next message incoming at 11:44 read, "My love, been busy the whole morning. Looking forward to my birthday and thinking about you the whole time. If you say so, after work is OK. Your faithful admirer A."

Something serious was going on between them and obviously getting close to happen. When checking the almanac in her cell phone I found a day marked "AP Birthday" only three weeks in advance. I decided that it was high time for Lisa to make her choice.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12