Married, A Fantasy

Story Info
Married couples discover their sexuality.
1.8k words
3.72
67.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were married, and for seven years we enjoyed the greatest life together. We did not yet have children and were able to do whatever we wanted. Our sex life was also fantastic; although, whenever I would bring up the topic of swapping she would always tell me "not yet."

One day, I brought home a local magazine, and as we were sitting down to indulge in our wonderful, but routine love making, I showed it to her, it would just be fun to read some of the ads. We sat naked with each other, having a little smoke and casually feeling each other out while we took turns reading the ads.

Most of the ads were from well-experienced swingers who had definite preferences in what they were looking for. But one ad stood out to us both. It was from a couple the same age as the two of us, Looking for a bisexual experience, They wanted to broaden their horizons. They were looking for a couple they could be friends with as well as something much more. They seemed to be in exactly the same situation we were in. Under the influence of the smoke and the hand jobs we were giving each other, I got Amy to admit that after over seven years, she would kind of like to feel a woman's touch or what another man's cock thrusting into her pussy would feel like. She gave me permission to contact the couple as long as we could take it slow and not force anything. If something were to happen great, if not, we at least gave it a try.

We answered the ad, and a few days later we received a call from the husband, Tim. Deep voice - like he had a huge cock - what I had dreamed about. I talked with him on the phone and he and I got along very well. He and his wife Carla had never done anything like this before, but had talked about it for a long time. They had received many bizarre responses to their ad which was really making them give some second thought to their decision to give it a try, but when they received our response, they were elated. We made arrangements for the four of us to meet the next weekend at a nightclub so that we could all get to know each other better.

Amy and I had arrived at the club first. As we had not exchanged pictures, we had to try to identify them by the descriptions they had given us. Tim was about six feet tall, muscular build, with blond hair. Carla was small like Amy, only five feet tall, petite build, with red hair.

We found a table with a good view of the entrance and waited. It was not long before we saw them come through the door. I checked out Tim first. I got an instant erection. My reaction was that he was a stud and We were in for a good time. I then noticed Carla. I had never had a red head before, and that in itself made her very attractive to me, she was cute, with a small dainty figure, and as we sat talking, I realized very personable. No one had hit on anyone or done any pawing so far. It being our first time, we were all a bit timid, but still excited. By the end of the night, the four of us were like long time friends. Although we had all acted very respectable thus far, it was obvious that we all were looking forward to getting to know each other on a much more personal level.

That week of anticipation was great. Amy and I made love at every opportunity. Fantasizing about having sex with Tim and Carla. I took Amy out to buy a sexy outfit; we even bought some temporary tattoos and put a rose on Amy's breast, and a little devil just under her panty line. It was an incredible turn-on helping Amy prepare to fuck another man and enjoy another woman. She played with ass like never before.

The day had finally come, and when they arrived that night, we were all a little nervous. We all decided to take it slow. We sat and talked, had a few drinks, and finally, someone suggested a game of strip poker to get things going. Everyone must have been feeling a little horny by this time, as there were no objections and Amy literally ran to get a deck of cards. Amy and Carla sat on the couch and Tim and I sat on the floor on the other side of the coffee table.

As we played, Amy was getting the worst of it and found herself in her bra and panties while the rest of us were still almost fully clothed. There Amy sat in front of two people we had just basically met with her nicely trimmed dark pubic mound clearly visible through her panties and her arousal visible from the growing spot of dampness between her legs. It was exciting to watch Carla stealing nervous glances of Amy's body as we tried to keep our attentions on the game.

To be fair, Tim, Carla and I all agreed to take off our clothes down to our under garments. After I took my pants off and sat back down, I noticed Tim's eyes fixed on my crotch. I looked down and saw that Amy was not the only one with visible signs of excitement. I had a raging hard-on that was plainly visible through my underwear. I looked at Tim and he seemed to be licking his lips. It was evident that the sexual tension in the room was reaching very high levels.

The next hand Amy again lost. She hesitantly looked at me for a moment as if to give me one last chance to back out of the situation, then she turned to look into Carla's eyes while she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. It fell to the floor and her breasts were exposed for all to see. Carla and Tim fixed their eyes upon Amy's breasts like a hungry animals. You could tell that they wanted to take her. I then looked back at Tim. He gave me a lustful look and then looked down at my raging cock, longing to taste what he knew was his for the taking.

The next thing I can recall, Carla went for Amy's breasts, squeezing them as she sucked and licked her hard erect nipples. Amy thrust her head back in submission to her advances and, softly sighing, held her head tightly to her breasts. No sooner had I realized that my wife was now seriously making out with another woman, than Tim lunged toward me and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

Tim then tore his lips from mine and rapped them tightly around the engorged head of my cock. As he slid his lips up and down my hard shaft, I looked up at the couch and saw Carla had now buried her face between Amy's legs. Amy's hips were thrusting into Carla's face and she was moaning in pleasure. It was unreal, after years of dreaming, it was now really happening.

Although I was enjoying the pleasure that Tim was giving me, I had to taste him. I gently pulled his head from my cock and laid him on the floor. I spread his legs, and for the first time, viewed his fucking huge cock and golf sized balls. It was, of course, fantastic. His cock was swollen and his wetness was gently flowing from the tip of his cock. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment and then I lowered myself between his legs.

I started by licking the sweet juice from the tip of his cock. I then gently licked up and down his shaft. Just as Carla had been doing to Amy, Tim was thrusting himself harder and harder into my face, attempting to maneuver my tongue under the fold of his shaft. I then gave in to his frustration and gently began twirling my tongue around his engorged head. It was not long before his legs wrapped around my head and he screamed in an intense pulsating cock rhythming inside my mouth. WOW, hot cum. What a fantasy come true.

After Tim had begun to relax, I took my head from between his legs and looked to see what Amy and Carla were up to. Amy had just been giving Carla face and she was now leading her to the floor. Tim and I both watched as Carla laid my wife down, put her legs over her shoulders, and slowly penetrated her steamy hole with her tongue. Tim took this as a cue and, as I laid on my back, he straddled himself over me, took my cock into his hand and slowly lowered himself onto it. Don't get me wrong, I love Amy to no end, but the feeling of a new hole around my shaft after seven years of marriage was incredible, especially considering the fact that Amy was in the same room watching and getting it on herself.

Tim was looking into my eyes as we fucked in a way that left no question that he was fucking me rather than me fucking him. I did not mind at all! As I was being fucked by this sexy hunk. I heard Amy begin to moan in a way I knew was a precursor to an orgasm. I looked over to where Carla and Amy were licking and saw that Amy still had her legs over Carla's shoulders, but she was now licking and slurping her at a furious pace and she was obviously appreciating her efforts, matching each of her thrusts with one of her own. her mouth was buried within her to the hilt as she came with her cunt convulsing around her big stiff tongue and lips . It was not long before I heard the sound of Carla screaming in ecstasy.

Inspired by our spouses' performance, Tim and I shared a gut wrenching simultaneous orgasm and he collapsed on top of me. After we all settled down, we looked over at one another and began laughing. We each remained in the arms of the others' spouse as we cuddled and caressed talking about our experiences. As we talked, Carla began to casually stroke her clit and finger her pussy.

We all looked at each other, broke out in mischievous smiles, and started the whole thing over again. Needless to say, at the end of the night we were all exhausted and satisfied. We continued to see each other and shared many more naughty nights together. I will leave those stories for later.