Married & No Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Truman finallys gets his wife to talk.
1.3k words
3.12
58.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truman:

I wanted so badly to just plunge straight into the willing pussy of the beautiful stranger standing before me. A woman who would not run away when I was about to slide my cock inside of her, who wanted my dick, and who my wife, Chantel, had given me permission to fuck. Instead, I looked across the room at Chantel and saw the woman I loved and had married and I knew at that moment that I could not go though with it. So, I escorted my “present” to the door.

I walked back across the living room to Chantel and dragged her, by the arm, into our bedroom.

"What did you do that for?! I paid good money for her!" Chantel screamed at me as I shut the bedroom door.

That really was the last straw. I had never been mean to Chantel before, but I yelled at her to sit down. "Question. What kind of wife pays a person to fuck her husband?” I screamed at her, “Better yet, what the hell is going on with you? Are you fucking someone else?!”

“Of course I'm not fucking someone else," Chantel replied, her eyes pleading with me to calm down.

"Well, then, what is the problem?" I asked her as calmly as I could manage.

"I want to have sex with you, but I can’t,” was her reply.

"What do you mean you can't?! Shit, all you have to do is lie down and spread your legs open."

"Look, I don’t want to talk about it, so leave me alone."

"You always say that you don’t want to talk about it and I’m starting to feel like you don’t trust me." She tried to walk out of the room, but I caught her by the arm just before she reached the door. She screamed for me to let go of her arm right then, but I did not. She stomped on my foot and ran out of the room. I caught her by the arm, again, just as she entered the living room. She yelled that if I didn’t let her go, she was really going to hurt me.

I picked her up and took her back into the bedroom and this time, I shut and locked the door. I threw her on the bed and put all my weight against her so that she would not be able to get up. I knew that I was bigger and she could not throw me off. She was yelling for me to get off of her and I told her in an angry voice,” Look, here, I am your husband and you are either going to talk to me or fuck me. It is your choice. One of those two things is going to happen here tonight. I am sick and tired of you always running away and never talking to me!" All she could stammer out was, "But, but you wouldn’t...”

So, I reached up under her shirt and started roughly squeezing and rubbing her breasts through the fabric of her bra.

Chantel:

When I walked in, Truman was getting ready to fuck the woman I had bought for him. I thought this would make him very happy, but instead, he just showed her to the door.

This puzzled me, so I asked him about it. Instead of answering me, he just looked rather angry and grabbed my arm and dragged me into the bedroom.

We got into another huge fight and he gave me an ultimatum. I could not believe that he would do that. The way he spoke to me really upset me and I got more than a little freaked out when he threw me on the bed and put his weight against me so that I could not move. Once he had me pinned, he started groping my breasts and pinching my nipples so hard that I cried out in pain. I must admit that the way he was touching me kind of turned me on.

I think that this newfound power he over me was really heating him up because I could feel the hardness of his dick pressing into my leg. I could tell by this contact alone that his cock was massive and I really started to get scared.

I knew that I had to make a decision quickly. I couldn’t tell him because I had told him that I was a virgin and I knew that he wouldn’t understand why I had lied to him.

Truman:

I could see in her eyes that she was deciding what she should do. I was thinking what could have happened that would make her reluctant to confide in me. Could it be that she isn’t a virgin, like she had told me, or something like that?

I looked at her lips and they looked so sweet that I had to taste them. I gave them a couple of kisses and I started thinking about how I wanted to plunge myself so deep into her. I mean, after all, she is my wife and it is part of my job to fuck her.

"What is your decision?” I asked.

"No,” is what she said, "Why can't you understand that?"

I could not believe that she would say no and I became very upset. "What the fuck is your problem?” I screamed at her putting my face very close to hers. I could she that she was starting to get scared and that is what I wanted. She trembled in fear and her mouth moved as if she wanted to speak but no sound escaped from her parted lips.

That was it. She was getting fucked tonight! "Since I can’t make words come out of your mouth, my dick will just have to make moans come out of your mouth.”

I was so pissed off at this point, that I ripped off her clothes and then, holding her down with one arm, I took off my clothes with the other. I positioned myself over her and spread her legs wide apart. There was a shocked look on her face and her eyes pleaded with me to stop this. I smiled wickedly as a thought suddenly popped into my head.

“This is going to hurt you a lot more than it hurts me.”

With that being said, I positioned my dick at the opening of her pussy and I could feel the heat radiating from her. My instinct was to plunge in and fuck her brains out, but I decided to take it slow. I inserted the head of my cock slowly into her vagina and Chantel bucked in fear, trying to push me away. "Oh, God, is she tight,” I thought to myself. She started crying and squirming around. Through her sobbing, I could hear her softly saying, over and over, "No, No, No…" I pushed my dick into her a little bit farther and she yelled, ”I’ll talk! Please, take it out."

Chantel:

When I told him no, I could tell that he was very upset. When I looked into his eyes, I could not believe the fury that I saw there and it really frightened me. He then told me that he was going to fuck me whether I liked it or not.

I didn’t want it to happen this way.

He ripped my clothes off and said something really stupid; I was so scared that I couldn’t remember exactly what he said. Once he took off his pants and boxers and I saw his immense, hard cock, I knew that he really meant what he had said.

He positioned himself over me, again so that I could not move and then he slowly pushed the head of his dick into me. I almost lost it; I started crying and asking him to stop. He pushed in a little bit further and pain seared through my body.

I flashed back to Ray and knew I couldn’t let him do this to me. At that moment, I decided that I had to tell him before he something happened that we would both regret.