Married Cocksucker Buds Begin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will kept licking my cock even as it began to soften some. Used to be I’d stay hard for Round 2 right away with my wife but that was years ago. I need a little recovery time to get beyond Round 1 now. Besides, this orgasm was already Round 2. I wasn’t sure if I had the jizz stockpile for another round. I guess we’d have to see.

As my heart rate came back to normal, I lay there looking up at my best friend. Will was leaning back on his haunches with one hand squeezing his shaft and the other gently massaging his balls. He looked at me again with that same look he had behind the truck outside just a few minutes ago. I didn’t hardly know how to react to it. I really liked Will even before this stuff all started happening and I know he liked me. My admiration for him had grown somehow, even as my affection for him deepened. I really needed to be alone to process all this emotional and soulish stuff but now was not the time for it.

I needed a few moments to recuperate so I asked Will to lie beside me. I just wanted to be close to him. For the record, I am pretty reserved around people and am not very demonstrative in showing my affections but after having swapped seed with my best friend, I just wanted to be physically close to him. Will laid down next to me. Somehow he understood and just stretched out next to me, his chest hairs brushing up against my right arm. He put his hand on my chest and playfully tweaked my nipple. I let my hand go to his cock and I began to gently squeeze his shaft. Will’s hips began an involuntary slight thrusting motion in response. We stayed that way for a few minutes, each lost in our own thoughts. I knew what I was thinking about…I was not at all sure I knew what Will was thinking about, though.

Well, I knew it was my turn to service Will and so asked him as I looked him directly in the eye, “Tell me what you want, buddy. I’ll do my best to do what turns you on the most. I think I could get hooked on this kind of stuff. Maybe not every single day but now that I’ve had it I doubt I could go very long without it, either. What do you want?”

Without skipping a beat, Will returned my gaze and said, “I’ll tell you what turns me on. My heart started pounding hard when I was licking your crotch. I’d like you to lick me all over my crotch and crack to start with. Give me a tongue bath down there. I don’t expect you to lick my asshole or anything but I’d love to feel your tongue everywhere else. That’s what I’d really like.”

“Okay by me. Let’s start in a standing position, though. I’d really like to taste your cock again before I get started on the tongue bath. If you don’t mind, that is.” I searched Will’s face for an answer and he just nodded slightly as he kept my gaze.

I scooted to the side of the bed while Will stood up and met me there. I put my hands on his hips and pulled his rock dick close to my lips. I began by licking his hair trail from his navel downward. I licked across the top of his bush even as his cock brushed against my scratchy face. I heard him moan slightly each time my tongue touched his skin. When I reached the left side of his bush, I kept going, licking slowly until I got to his hip. I could hear his breath coming in shallow draughts, as if he was waiting for my next unknown move. I turned him slowly and kept licking across his hip and around to the top of his ass cheek.

When I got to his crack, I darted the tip of my tongue into his crack and withdrew it quickly. I flicked my tongue in and out several times and could hear and feel his breath catch each and every time. I spread his cheeks apart slightly and slid my tongue down a little bit further. This resulted in a loud inhale from Will. Then he leaned forward and put his hands on his knees. This gave him some support and me easier access to his crack. I licked still further down and spread his ass as wide open as I could get it. I thought to myself that he must clean himself pretty good after he takes a crap because I could hardly smell a thing except the gamey aroma of sweat. I put my tongue further into his crack, no more than an inch from his bunghole. I heard a loud gasp and a groan. I licked the tip of my index finger and ran it across his bunghole as I gave his upper crack a wide tongue bath. Another loud groan emanated from Will. I pulled my face back and held his cheeks open as I ran my fingertip up and down over his bunghole.

“Oh, Mike, you don’t know how good that feels to me. I want more…you know, more. Put your finger hard against my hole.” I licked another fingertip and placed it hard against his asshole. He rocked against me and moaned. “Push harder, Mike, push harder,” Will whispered. I pushed harder as Will rocked harder and suddenly my fingertip disappeared into his ass. Will’s gasp said all that needed to be said. His muscle tightened hard around my finger as he slowly rocked some more on it. “Wow…” was all Will could manage to say. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes while Will rocked back and forth on my finger. I knew for sure I’d never do anything like this at all with any other guy and it was somewhat gross to me but I did agree to do whatever he wanted. On the other hand, I must admit that it excited me greatly to turn Will on like I was doing. My own cock began stirring in response.

Will pulled forward and I knew to slowly draw my finger out. Will gasped once again as my finger exited and slowly straightened up. He stretched and arched his back before stationing himself directly before me. “Do me, Mike. Take over and make me cum on your terms. Do it, man,” Will whispered. As I looked into his eyes, I saw a fresh hunger there, a hunger that revealed a desire to put himself fully in my hands and under my control. I knew exactly what I wanted to do from here.

I motioned Will to stand back against the wall and told him to spread his legs a little. “Okay, Will, here’s the plan,” I began, “you put your hands behind your back, grip your ass, whatever you want to do with them. You may get to the point where you want to grab my head and fuck my face hard. I could handle that but that’s not what we’re going to do. You dance to my music, understand? I intend to milk your cock until you blast a good one for me. Also, don’t cum until I say so, okay?”

Will’s eyes lit up. He’d never been dominated before, not like this, but I could tell it was something he’d thought about and wanted. This was going to be fun. Will put his hands behind his back as I knelt in front of him. I put my lips at the end of Will’s cock and pushed his foreskin back as I slowly moved my mouth down over his head and on down his shaft. Soft moans from Will told me he was enjoying what I was offering. I kept going until I had the whole length of Will’s cock in my mouth and partway down my throat. I could feel his cock head pushing against the back of my throat but I kept my gag reflex under control and just held him there. I slowly breathed in the scent of his manliness as I inhaled through his soft pubic hair.

Three short breaths in quick succession from Will matched three excited pulses from his cock that I could feel in my throat. “What the fuck…look at that! My best buddy…,” Will moaned, “mmmm, my best buddy is taking me down, wow…fucking wow, Mike…” is all Will could say. I stayed on him like that for maybe a minute or so, taking my time breathing in and out through the filter of his bush. I was enjoying myself and yet I surely had mixed emotions. On the one hand, I felt a whole lot like a cock whore. I mean, here I am on my knees with a cock stuffed down my throat and loving every moment of it! On the other hand, I felt like a teenager again having the first sex of my life…man, this was exciting! Another part of me, the non-physical part, was finding a rewarding connection to my best friend, a connection on a level I never dreamed I’d ever experience…this was cool all by itself and put the physical as the means to a more fulfilling end and, for a change, not the end itself. Don’t get me wrong here. I really love my wife and our connection also goes beyond the physical. Sometimes we connect soul to soul in sex, though not often. Our connection lies in our years of togetherness and familiarity and routine. There’s a whole lot of good to be said for that. This was truly something different, a man to man thing, a soul to soul connection with our cocks as the channels of connection. More of Will’s moans made me realize I was thinking too much and so I went back to the moment.

I noticed Will starting to squeeze his own ass with his hands. This indicated to me that he was getting more and more turned on. He was letting me have charge and was apparently enjoying the edginess of it. I slowly, every so slowly, began pulling away from the base of his cock, gripping his shaft hard with my lips and creating as much friction as I could. I pulled his foreskin all the way back and pushed slowly back down all the way once again, moving his foreskin back off his head and on to his shaft, exposing his cock head to the back of my throat. I tried a ‘dry swallow’ using the same muscles and motions as a regular swallow without actually swallowing. That tightened the entire throat area of my mouth and forced contact on every area of his cock that I could possibly come up against. That caused a very large gasp out of Will. I guess it served its purpose!

Will arched his back some, which caused his hips to thrust out a little bit more and made him go up on the balls of his feet. I was down all the way again and I could swear that Will’s cock got bigger and harder, if that is even possible. Will’s moans grew deeper and his breathing more shallow. This was working just great…and I was only just starting to tease him. “Come on, Mike, what are you going to do? Torture me?” Will whispered. “You’re taking me to a whole new level, buddy. My whole body is so tense. My body wants release real bad. Take me higher, man. Draw it out as long as you want. I’m loving it, buddy,” he said.

I pulled back up Will’s shaft about half way, then used a couple of fingers to pull his foreskin as far down the shaft as it would go, exposing his head and stretching his skin as tight as it would go. I was pretty sure this would really heighten his sensitivity and energize all his nerve endings. I was also thinking how great this would feel on me! With his skin all tight and exposed to my mouth I locked hard on his shaft again and drew my mouth slowly back up, curling my lips around the rim of his cock and putting as much pressure as I could on him without causing him physical pain. I opened my eyes when I felt Will’s entire body shudder and I could see his abs flexing tight. “Oh, Mike, that’s nice, man….real nice. My buddy’s sucking my cock like it’s never been sucked before. Nice, man, real nice…mmmm,” Will whispered. I pulled off long enough to dig one of Will’s pubic hairs from the roof of my mouth. His cock was fully engorged and fully exposed, with the foreskin still back, my buddy in all his glory just waiting for me to finish the job. I looked up at Will and what I could see through the milky slits of his eyes registered as pure, unadulterated pleasure and desire. My own cock was now at full mast again and I stroked it a few times before settling back on Will’s cock.

So here I was, my right hand on my own cock, ready to match in motion what I was about to do on Will, with my left hand right at the base of Will’s cock, holding his foreskin back and keeping as much tension as I could without causing him pain. I slid my mouth easily down to my hand and then with the same lip pressure as before, I began pulling slowly back up and doing the curl thing again on his corona. I slid easily down again and just kept repeating what was essentially a milking motion. This is just the opposite of what we normally do as men when we fuck. We usually thrust hard in and pull out, slam hard in, pull out, slam hard in…hey, you know the drill. I just kept doing this and was getting in a nice milking motion, and having the mindset that I was really milking my buddy and trying to draw out his jizz. I felt his cock twitch several times but Will just kept moaning and swearing softly in a real friendly sort of way.

I don’t really know how long this went on. It might have been ten minutes, might have been an hour, I just don’t really know. Every four or five strokes, I’d take the opportunity to flick that little skin thing under the piss hole, you know what I’m talking about. Plus my hand was matching the motion my mouth was doing on Will. I was determined to pull us both over the top and I was beginning to want it as much as Will apparently did. After a while, Will was just about on his tip toes, his hips thrusting to match my milking motion, the moaning and swearing both getting louder and more ragged. To draw things out just a little bit longer, I started humming when my lips were curling around his head and when my tongue was flicking that skin thing. This was the beginning of the point of no return.

Will began pleading with me to let him release. “Mike, please let me come in your mouth. Come on, Mike, PLEASE! I want you so bad, you fucker. Stop torturing me and let me blast you, man!” Part of me loved the verbal abuse…I’d keep that to myself for now! “PLEASE, PLEASE, Mike, PLEASE let me come!” These pleas were accompanied by twitching and bucking that seemed to be to be completely out of control.

I pulled off long enough to tell Will, “After ten more strokes, you can blast me in the mouth. You sure talk a big game, fucker. You gonna give it to me when I start nodding my head? Huh? Are you, big boy? Are you, you fucking blast fucker? Better get ready, though. Once you are done blasting me, I’m gonna shove my cock down your throat and blast another load in you. Can you take it yourself, fucker man?” I asked.

“Get on me, Mike. I’ll do whatever you want, just get on me and make me come down your throat. Please, Mike, please,” Will pleaded.

I started the milking machine again and it pitched into high gear. We both wanted it bad now. I held Will’s skin back and furiously sucked him down and up those ten times. At the end of the tenth stroke I just curled my lips under his cock head and licked and sucked and flicked the little skin thingy for all I was worth. Will keep moaning and swearing and bucking….and then he started shooting! He ripped one rope of jizz cream after another into my hot eager mouth. I had my timing just perfect and swallowed every bit of jizz that came my way! Yahoo, this was way cool! Man, did I ever love this! Will bucked hard one final time and I took that shot straight down. Then he pulled his cock out of my mouth and collapsed against the wall, sliding down until he was on his knees, leaning forward and gasping for breath. He started laughing and giggling a little bit, then maybe crying some…I couldn’t tell all that he was doing. It made me glad in my heart to know that I had brought him to this place. It was funny and poignant and a turn on all at the same time.

Meanwhile my own cock was throbbing. Will finally lifted his gaze to me and my swollen cock. He just licked his lips with a shit eating grin and opened his mouth. I was ready to dominate once again so I stood up and moved right up to him. Will eagerly took my cock in his mouth and began sucking it real nice. I spoke softly to Will, saying, “Listen buddy, I just want to fuck your face hard until I come. Just lean back until your head touches the wall and then I am going to just fuck your face hard. Suck me hard, buddy. I guarantee you this won’t take long. You want my cock?”

Will bobbed his head up and down in an eager response. I backed him against the wall and let him get as comfortable as he could. I put my hands on the wall above him and got up on the balls of my feet. This was my standard muscle tightening fuck position that I used when I was ready to come, my body tensed and poised to explode. I started slamming hard into Will’s mouth as he was sucking me just as hard as I was fucking his face. I moved deeper into his mouth and began fucking him so hard I inadvertently starting banging his head against the wall. He quickly put his hands behind his head to absorb the impact and brought his elbows forward so they rode against my hips. I started hollering and calling Will all sorts of names. I swore loudly and arched my back. I began to come hard as I rode my cock in and out of Will’s hot mouth. I then just held myself still as Will pumped his head up and down. Man, was that ever spectacular! Will milked me dry until my cock became too sensitive to continue. I sunk to my knees in front of Will and leaned forward, still shaking and trembling from coming so hard, to taste my cock on his tongue, plunging my tongue into his mouth where we dueled for a moment and shared some of my cum between us. I pulled away from the kiss and just leaned into him and put my forehead on his shoulder, locking my hands behind his neck for support.

After a few minutes I leaned back on my haunches and looked at my best friend, my heart still pounding some and my breathing slowly coming back to normal. He was eyeing me and though much seemed to be passing between us, I am not sure I could verbalize exactly what it was. We were naked, spent and unashamed. I looked his body over, a body that had in a very real sense had become mine, the kind of tenuous ownership that is shared among lovers. Part of me felt overwhelmed with the realization of a line in our relationship that had been crossed. First crossed and then obliterated with traffic. I wouldn’t go back for anything. I liked the new boundary, whatever and wherever that was. As I looked at Will, I could sense he was somewhere in the same neighborhood of emotional and intellectual evaluation. I decided to focus on the other part of me and leave the real serious stuff behind.

I raised my eyebrows and tried to make my face reflect the mischievousness that I felt in the other part of me. I smiled and said, “You are one hot man, Will. Everything else aside, this is just flat out fucking fun, man! I don’t know the last time I had this much pure fun during sex. I gotta tell you, buddy, I really enjoyed sucking your dick and making you come like that. Man that was fun!” I was almost laughing. Fact is, it WAS fun! I honestly believe that sex is meant to be enjoyed. I was really glad to have something fresh and fun and new.

Will nodded and returned my smile. “Shit, man, I thought you’d never let me come. I was fucking dying for relief. You did a real nice job drawing everything out. I thought for a minute that I was going to black out when I came, it was that intense. And yeah, it was just plain fun.” Will dropped his eyes for a moment, thinking about something, then looked back at me and said, “You could tell, couldn’t you?”

“You mean, I could tell you wanted me to control you, right?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yeah, man. My wife looks to me to be the one in control and I want to be that for her in every way she needs, including sex. But I’ve had this secret desire to have someone control me…and not just anyone, either. That would only make me a slave. I decided a long time ago that if the opportunity ever came for that, there was only one or two people that I’d ever let it happen with. My wife is one…and you’re the other one. And I don’t want that all the time, either, so get that out of your head. I mean, you do realize how much I liked pounding my meat into you before, don’t you? I loved having you be my cocksucker, man. But that other part of me, the small secret part, wants to rear its head and get noticed. You satisfied that longing big time, my friend,” Will said and offered his closed fist for a buddy fist bump.