Married Cocksuckers 03: The Assembly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached behind Joy and undid the snaps that held her large thick cock in check. It strained out against my hand. She lifted up high enough that her cock could spring up towards Susan's saliva slicked cunt. Then Joy looked at me with a smile that told me that she was mine. Susan didn't realize what had happened at first. She felt Joy's huge cock go in her cunt. Her first thought was that Joy was fucking her with a large dildo. Gradually she came to feel that the cock in her cunt was real. As Susan felt down to where the cock came from Joy's mass of soft hair, she had a sudden insight into Joy's reality. Then she clutched Joy to her.

"I don't care what you are...but right now I want you to fuck me hard." Joy gave her what she asked for. I watched as Joy fed her large thick cock into Susan's cunt. I knew that Joy would probably spoil her for my cock. Joy was almost ten thick inches while mine was around eight and half again as thick. Joy fucked her fast and furious. All the time she looked into Susan's eyes.

"I fucked Will's ass last night with this cock. He sucked me and he fucked my ass...too bad you don't have a cock too or you could fuck me too." Susan was out of control with her emotions. Joy had conquered her just as she had me. I grinned that Susan seemed to find such pleasure with my new love. I did love Susan and I had found a new kind of love with Joy. Now by Joy fucking Susan, she brought my two worlds together in a shattering explosion. The explosion was Joy's orgasm.

She seemed to cum in Susan's cunt forever. Then Susan seemed to come apart and fly into different directions all at once. To say that she simply had an orgasm would not do it justice. Susan came and came. Joy kept shooting her cum into Susan"s cunt. After what seemed like an hour the two women opened their eyes.

"Will I am sorry to have to say this but I don't think that I have ever came as much in my entire life."

"Does that mean you like my big cock Susan?" Joy asked the amazed Susan. Susan only gathered Joy to her in a deep kiss.

We spent the entire weekend in bed. The real test of Susan's love was when I sucked Joy into my mouth. She had already watched as I shoved my cock into Joy's love hole. It was especially wet because Joy and Susan had just sucked each other's pussies till their tongues were sore. I know that Joy doesn't have a pussy. She has an anus and a very nice one too. This is where Susan sucked her for so long. Susan has sucked my ass hole before, but with Joy she did it in a much different way. It was as if she actually was sucking another woman just as she had sucked Gina at work.

Joy told us that her apartment was more suited to us than our little one was. She wanted us to move in. "I have always wanted a husband and a wife Joy told us. You two are the closest that I could ever come to that. You are really married and I want to love you both. What I really want to know Susan is if you think you can really completely share Will with me. I know Will has already proved that he will share you. I don't mind telling you Susan that after Will found out about what you do at your job, he was ready to leave you. Susan looked at me with a plea for forgiveness in her eyes.

Monday we went to work. Susan told her foreman that Joy would be a real asset to their little extra curricular work. Gladys was more than eager to have Joy with them. The first night Susan told Harold that He and the other execs, including George should get together after work at a hotel. Susan said that they should have me there to show that I was agreeable to what Susan had been doing. Harold agreed and wanted Susan and Joy to suck his cock together for him. Harold suggested that we go then. he said that he would call it out call work and keep us on the clock.

I watched as Harold Grimes lay in bed with Joy on one side and Susan on the other side. Susan was completely naked but Joy acted like she was shy. The two women kissed and sucked on Harold's teats and cock till he was as hard as nails. Joy nodded to me and I bent down with them to suck Harold's cock. Harold smiled that I was finally completely under his control. Actually my new love of sucking Joy's cock seemed to have broken something inside me. If you took his cock away from the man that it belonged to and separate them it wasn't a bad cock. Susan had already told Joy and I that he came a lot. Joy said that she loved cum as much as Susan evidently did. I showed them that I loved Cum also by swallowing Harold's offering.

Harold looked at me disdainfully. He was all man and the only reason he allowed another man to suck his cock was in some sort of power play. He also fucked other men for the same reason. The feeling of power he got from it.

The time finally came when Joy was laying atop of Harold. he was talking to me as she licked at his chest and Susan felt his cock, "I don't mind telling you Will that your two women know how to treat me. I might even let you suck my cock every now and then." The girls had told him that when Susan came home with a cunt full of cum that I slurped it out of her. "I know Mike and the boys in your section will love having a husband and wife and girlfriend suck their cocks for them." I reached under Joy and took her giant cock out. Harold was kissing Joy with a great deal of passion. Never had the man had such a totally sexy woman. Even Susan, fabulous as she was, couldn't quite manage the art she used with her kisses. They seemed to draw a man into her being.

Joy drew back, She looked at Susan and I. She looked Harold in the eyes, "This is for my lovers." Her first plunge brought a look of complete surprise on Harold's face. His eyes popped open from their dreamy bliss. I watched in slow motion as the reality hit him. Like Susan, he thought that Joy was fucking his ass with a very large dildo. I grabbed one of his arms and Susan the other. We held them above his head while Joy continued to slam her large cock completely in him. I winced as I knew how much it pained him, But as the old saying goes, "I feel for you but can't reach you."

Joy kept up her mouth action on his. Soon he was yelling for her to fuck him. That's when I stepped aside and Susan began to tape the event for posterity. She had taken a small cam corder out of her purse and Harold was live and in color getting his ass fucked by a she male. I hate to use the term. That was for the public consumption. To me and also to my wife, Joy was a woman. A very special woman at that. There was no doubt in Harold's mind that Joy's cock was real when she filled his rectum with a load of sperm. There was no doubt in his mind, when Joy straddled his chest and fed him her cock to suck. It was all on tape.

When Joy crawled off I crawled on. The only thing I can say I enjoyed about it was ramming my cock into a pool of Joy's sperm inside him. I just fucked him long enough to let Susan tape the occasion. When I drew out I began to fuck Joy with all the pent up passion that Harold's treatment of my wife brought on. She had her cock well down Harold's throat and had taken it out just a little for Susan to capture Joy's cum spurting in Harold's mouth. Then the three of us got off the bed and began dressing, leaving a totally humiliated man on the bed, completely fucked out.

Harold was terrified that we would let the tape go public. He begged and pleaded and finally arranged for similar scenes with the others. George Simmons was the most fun. As for Susan and I, Harold arranged for us to be paid even though we never went to work again. The company also settled for a large amount to keep us from filing a sexual battery suit Joy insisted that she receive this special arrangement also. I say that Susan and I never returned to work. That was true in a way, but I only went long enough to invite Mike to Joy's apartment, where Susan and I both lived with her. Mike was his regular obnoxious self. He thought that Susan and I were completely cowed.

We let him 'cow' me into sucking his cock.Actually if Mike had not been such an ass hole, not the good kind, he would have been fun. His cock was thicker than mine and about the same length. Susan enjoyed him fucking her. She would have enjoyed it more if he hadn't been himself. I especially enjoyed it when he discovered that Joy had a cock that was much larger than his. Once again Susan filmed it. Mike was angry to say the least. Mike also had a young wife too. A very pretty mother of two. Joy and Susan got to know her and showed her the film. All Carolyn wanted was to get revenge on Mike before she divorced him and took him to the cleaners.

One night two weeks later, Harold Grimes arranged for all the members of my former section, to be in one of the spacious executive rooms along with Mike. Grimes made it look like some kind of reward. The men were greeted with the sight of a masked naked woman. That night Carolyn fucked all of the members of Mikes section. She acted out her revenge on the hard cocks of his workers. I watched the goings on through a small window with Susan and Joy. At the end of the orgy, where Mike was seen urging his workers to perform all kind of indignities on the woman, The three of us stepped out and unmasked the whore. Mike was screaming and hitting the workers out of frustration. They didn't take it lying down. They hit back and in no time Mike was a bloody mess.

Mike looked up at me with sheer hatred. I laughed at him. Harold Grimes stepped into the room with the entire executive branch and fired Mike and the rest on the spot. After they left I told them the good news. The entire thing had been filmed, except for the unmasking, and copies of the tape would be sent to every wife of the men in the room. They were now jobless and angry wives awaited them. See there is a Santa Claus after all.

It was perhaps a month after that, a month of divorces, that the three of us went on the prowl. Susan and Joy picked up guys for us to have sex with. Most men were more than willing to have me suck their cocks and many reciprocated. The ones that didn't were given the treatment. That was having Joy fuck them with her beautiful cock. I had the opportunity to eat more cum that a porno actress. Susan and Joy had the chance to get fucked by some of the nicest cocks in town. They made sure that the guy had a good cock before bringing him home.

Home, hey that's where the heart is isn't it? Well the place that eventually became home to the three of us in later years was a sprawling three level at the edge of a great clean, white, neighborhood. That's where my heart is and still is after fifteen years of the most satisfying life with two women that I truly love. Matter of fact we all loved each other and I bless the night Joy came into our lives. I still sleep between the two women. Many times I get the urge to suck a cock and Joy fills that urge completely. Naturally I have to share her beautiful cock with Susan. I don't mind though.

12