Married Cocksuckers, Deb and Jerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked right at me, "I have kept my cunt for you only till tonight when you put two others in there. I have sucked only your cock. The only thing I have done for others are the things that I felt that you would allow me too do. Honey I love cum. I've loved cum since first Harold came in my mouth. Then Raymond and then you love. I loved your cum. The men that came to fuck Stephanie gave me an awful lot of sperm to drink." She was looking at me so innocent that I melted, besides the tales of her letting the large cocks cum in her mouth had me so horny I could have fucked her with ten cocks right then.

"Ok honey all that was while we were still in college, how many loads of cum have you had from other men since we got married?" Debby looked at Stephanie.

"Well Jerry you know that Debby only came to see me on a weekend when you really had to cram for and exam for his masters. " That was true. I sent Debby over to stay with Steph those times. As I remember I had a semi final and then I had a final. the two years that after Debby and I married were the only times. The last had been about a year ago. "I had only a few men over then. I fucked a couple but on Saturday night your wife and I went to an adult video that was in a quite neighborhood about a mile from my apartment. I sucked ten or twelve cocks through the glory holes...you wife licked their cum from my mouth and a few shot directly in her mouth. She never touched another cock though. I

already told you that I love cocks."

I looked at my errant wife. "The cocks looked so good I even felt like sucking a few of them but that would have been being unfaithful to you," Debby said. I had already came in her and Stephanie had joined Harold and Raymond in sucking her cunt out. I pushed my way down to her butt and began to insert my thick cock in her anal passage. I felt my cock glide on the slimy trail left by Raymond's cock. Little by little I gained an inch here and an inch there till My cock was fully in my wife's rectum. I knew that I would soon be delivering a load of hot cum there. I told Harold to get ready as soon as I pulled out. I

was now on top of her butt fucking her ass. Harold was rammed up her cunt again. Debby was screaming for us to never stop fucking her.

I came in her then. I held it in till I had drained my ball's in her.

AS I softened I pulled out and laid cum all in the passage between her outer anus and inside her rectum. As my cock slipped out Stephanie pulled Harold's cock out of her cunt and pushed it into Debby's asshole. Now I knew for sure that my wife's ass was stuffed. She looked like she was straining to take it when it finally seemed to give way and Harold's thick cock slid into her ass. Her anal ring was stretched around his thick shaft tightly and Debby moaned loudly. Her cunt was like an open tunnel staring at me and I slid under her and inserted my cock in the vacant hole, once again revived in minutes.

The rest of the night one or several of us all fucked Debby, Stephanie or each other. I remember that Debby and I fell asleep after Harold and Raymond held their cocks to our two open joined mouths and splashed sperm in us. We fell asleep while we were still licking cum from out of the others mouth. The next day we were all slow to get started. Stephanie and the two guys had to go meet some other people that were coming in and Deb and I got to lay in bed and sleep. As it was we fucked naturally.

As we later, spooned together, Debby asked me if it really did turn me on to fuck two other guy's while I watched her. I assured her that I had never been more turned on in my entire life. We decided to order breakfast from the restaurant down the street. We were in bed, half way covered up, when the order came. The guy that delivered it was a young Italian guy. Debby had flirted with him some at the restaurant a couple of weeks back. We were having our wine and talking about, what had become my favorite subject, Debby fucking other guys. I told her that most of the guys that she did or didn't have sex with, whatever the case, had been on the nerdy side, " I know that they all have unusually large cocks, but what kind of other guy do you like?"

Debby looked around, as if to show me that she really liked all kind of guys, "Like that one there," she pointed the Italian guy out to me," if that guy has half a nice cock then I would probably enjoy fucking him." I was turned on at the time and then I realized that the guy had probably asked for the assignment so he could see Debby again. When I gave our name and credit card number, he immediately knew who we were. That night, at dinner, I kept looking at him and wondering what his cock was like. I admit that I was interested in him now that I found out that Debby was.

When I answered the door I had thrown the silk sheet over Debby's hot body. You could still see her outlined in the sheet. When I saw it was the guy that we both liked I told him to come into the bedroom where Debby was. At first she reached fro the coverlet, but upon seeing Tony she stayed like she was , except she sat up a little and showed almost all her breast to the guy. He told us his name and proceeded to set the order down. I asked him if he served also. "What ever is your pleasure, he answered. I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

When I got back Debby was totally uncovered and Tony was in the process of taking down his shorts, revealing a thick ten incher. It was an Italian sausage. God it looked good enough to eat. I dropped my pajama bottoms and got in bed next to my wife. She grinned at me and reached for Tony's large thick meat. Tony was younger and ready to pop. I saw this and grabbed the plate of eggs and held it under his cock while my wife stroked it. He let loose with a very large load of sperm, right on the eggs.

Tony dropped down and began to suck Debby's cunt while we both gobbled down the spermed on eggs. I was shoveling a large spoon in her mouth with a large dollop of cum on the bite of eggs when I felt his mouth on my cock. We finished the eggs and then used the bacon and toast to scoop up the cum that had landed on the edge of the plate. We finished our breakfast in quick order, and refreshed from the food and the sperm we pulled Tony up to us and literally attacked him. We both kissed his beautiful young lips feverishly, and then went to his nipples. Tony had

a look of ecstasy on his face as we serviced him. We sucked his cock together, took one of his hanging testicles into our mouths and sucked deeply but gently.

Before Tony left he slammed his large cock in my wife's sloppy cunt. As soon as he pulled out he shoved it in my anus. He fucked me till he shot another load of cum in my rectum. It felt like Cumming three times in a row had not diminished the amount or the heat of his cum. Before we let him go we licked all over his body, as if to clean all the sex smell off him. Wouldn't be good for him to return to the restaurant smelling like cock and cunt. We even stuck our tongues up his anus and sucked the tight ring around it.

"Well Jerry...do you like our new freedom...do you like to see me get fucked?" She also told me that she loved watching me with his large cock in my ass. I asked her is this was a passing thing and she looked me right in the eyes. "No honey...it's not a passing phrase. I am hoping that we cam have others in bed with us till our bones make noise when we move and we can only gum a cock."

When the unholy three returned from meeting their friends, they brought six people with them. Two more girls and four guy's. Like I have said before they were economics department and the guy's were nerdy looking but the girls were hot looking. "We knew that the guys

in the eco department were hung real good so we took the discipline," One girl, Kay told me. The other was named Lisa and she was already naked in seconds. She said that she wanted to fuck me and thank me for letting them stay in our, now crowded apartment.

The sex was almost to much to describe. Debby and I tool the two girls along with Stephanie and did everything you could do to a woman for a while. I fucked Lisa and kay till they were sloppy. Debby and Steph ate cum from them like pussy was going out of style soon. We left the two girls, Lisa and Kay in one room sucking each others cunts and went to where the guy's were. There wasn't a soft cock in the room and they all were large ones. Raymond and Harold had to go out for a while , leaving us with the four guys. One was Elwood, who we had all heard about and one was tall and skinny. He was redheaded and his cock swung down like a thick pinkish salami. The other two were equally as hung. Debby went to each and hugged and kissed them. This is Dan, she said of the redhead. Turning to the other two she introduced them as Gary and Gene.

She held on to their cocks and instead of shaking hands I shook cocks, held out by my wife. "I have tasted their cum from Stephanie's cunt, and also from having them cum in my mouth while they held their cocks close," she went on and sank to her knees, "I'm going to let Jerry watch me when I take your cocks in my mouth for the first time." She lay back on the floor. "Honey I want your cock in me while I do it."

I got between her legs and even though I had just fucked Tony's sweet butt, I was hard and ready. I eased in her and just let my cock stay in her without moving. I had a feeling that Debby's cunt would no longer be tight for me when she finished fucking the guy's.

I leaned over and lifted Elwood's giant cock. Debby's face was obscured by it hanging down. I could now see her and she had her tongue extended and it was penetrating Elwood's anus. I turned my head sideways so I could see better. Elwood's large hanging testicles were still in the way so I sucked them into my mouth. I watched my wife fasten her mouth on his outer ass ring and she sucked at him while her tongue delved farther in his butt. Then she shoved Elwood's ass

off and Dan took his place over her mouth. His anus was pink and was surrounded by red hair. Debby did the same to him, I lovingly caressed his oversized cock while she sucked his butt. Then there was Gene and then Gary. I guess it's not every man's dream to see their wife sucking on a man's butt, but I sure got turned on watching my wife do things I never dreamed her capable of.

The four men were arranged in a circle and Debby lay in one position while the men rotated in that squatting position. Next they dropped their large ball sac in her mouth and she sucked on them while the sac with the balls were completely in her mouth. Then the part I was waiting for, the cocksucking. She opened her mouth wide and tried to accommodate all the men. Two men Gary and Gene came in her mouth. Her mouth was wide open and she just let them shoot down her throat from

a scant inch away. It was enough for me to see each torrent of white sperm as it splattered in her mouth on her tongue. She got on her knees for Elwood and Dan. She was going from cock to cock sucking so I took and sucked the one she wasn't busy with at the time.

She was sucking Elwood and I was sucking Dan. Dan was ready to cum, and from the looks of it, so was Elwood. As Elwood shot a large ropy load in her mouth I directed Dan's spasming cock to her mouth. She was getting a double hosing down of cum. She smacked, licked her lip's and generally went cum crazy. I guess I did too and when we came down later, we had sucked, not only Elwood and Dan's cock . but also several men that came over later. Debby knew them and I could tell that they were economics department also. They were clumsy and nerdy but they had these huge cocks. Debby and I had swallowed so many loads of cum that we lost count. The cum sloshed around in our bellies.

Sometimes later everyone was laying around half asleep, and baked too. Debby and I were in our bedroom, although we had dismantled the bed and stored it. That way we set the large mattress on the floor and anyone that fell off wouldn't hurt himself. I had Debby's leg's spread and was fishing around in her gooey hot flesh with my hand when I felt a cock nudge my hand. It was Elwood. He told me that the one dream he had was to fuck my wife. I guided him in and he went in pretty easily. I guess Debby was now stretched open. Elwood fucked her and then came in her after ten minutes in which Debby kissed his and said dirty things into her mouth. Then as soon as Elwood vacated her cunt there was Dan's cock to fuck her, then Gary. By the time the dawn was breaking Over fifteen large cocks had fucked my wife. We passed out then.

I awoke, or rather came alive later, to the movement and sounds of someone being royally fucked. It was Debby naturally. After I had passed out she continued letting cocks fuck her cunt. There was a large wet puddle of sperm on the mattress under her ass. I moved over and had my breakfast. Slimy cum from several cocks still inside my wife's cunt.

Our reunion party lasted another two days. For the next two days, word spread around the people in her department that she was finally fucking everyone. Men came up that Debby had only ate cum from once. They still wanted to fuck her. After everyone left Debby and I tried to remember everyone that she had fucked. We gave it up as we realized that more than fifty different cocks had filled her with cum.

We both had to rest for a few weeks afterward. I don't think that you can have an orgy like that and not have to call a long time out to recuperate. After about six weeks we were getting antsy. Debby had fucked all the guy's that she knew from school, and even a few of the women. Now she thought that we needed to concentrate on quality instead of quantity. Debby had doubled dated with Stephanie and although she only went with the nerdy ones, Stephanie dated many of the men from my department. They were guy's that I knew and went to class with. They never knew that my wife had made a feast out of the cum that they deposited in Steph's cunt. One particular guy, Doug Redding, was in the same classes with me all through school and we became pretty buddy buddy for a while.

He had been disappointed when Debby started going with me and Steph stopped dating him. My wife told me that she had sucked his cum from Steph almost a dozen times. She said that she loved his cum. The reason I bring him up is that a few weeks after the reunion I ran into him. Naturally I invited him to stay with us while he was there on business, having moved pretty far away. After we had partied one night till two in the morning, Doug came into our room to tell us good night. He said that he wouldn't kiss me good night but that he would love to kiss Debby goodnight. I moved over to allow him to get in the bed on the other side of Debby. In the dark I heard then wetly kissing. There was enough ;light coming in through the window for mw to see them twisting their mouth's around while sliding and sucking on tongues.

Their kissing kept up for five minutes and then ten. I was there with my arm around Debby as she surrendered to him, when I felt her night gown being removed from her body, Doug's boxers were being pulled off by my wife. I felt around her and I encountered her hand wrapped around a very large fat cock. I moved my hand's down to his balls and caressed and squeezed them. I moved my hand up his cock shaft about half way when I met Debby's lip's on the way down his shaft. After he filled her mouth and belly with thick cream I grasped his cock and pulled him along with it into my wife's heated up cunt. He fucked her while I held her for the next hour. We took turns wetly kissing her. He finally filled her cunt and I got my mouth down there before his cock was out. I sucked the head till it was clean of their fuck juice, then I sucked his cum from her cunt. Afterward Debby had to go to the bathroom and shower.

A naked Doug and I were laying head to foot and I guess we both had the notion to suck each other's cocks, and did. We were still sucking when Debby returned. At first she sucked my cock with Doug and then came to me and we both shared Doug's large prick till he shot his final load, which was still a big one, down our throats. I awakened the next morning with Debby and Doug fucking. It was like that till he left. I knew that I had many more friends that would like the kind of hospitality that Deb and I were becoming famous for. Still Debby liked strange cock and so did I. I took her to an adult book store in the next town and we became regulars there. The owner even fixed a special booth for us that had a small bed instead of the usual bench, Come to think of it he was the first to fuck Debby on it. He was old, perhaps seventy but his cock belied his age. Debby loved sucking a load out of him , and I did the same a few times. He fucked my wife each time we came there and he was fucking her on the average of twice a week.

After the first month we started going to the book store three times a week and then four, Finally Debby would meet me after work and we would drive the short trip there. Almost everyone knew Debby and Jerry Walker there since we were there so often. I guess we had became so hooked on sex that when the owner said that he wanted to sale the place and retire, we bought it. We used the rooms upstairs as our home and had a private entrance, Upstairs also was a large room for orgies. We would fuck someone or someone's there and get them into our bedroom. Debby started selling her pussy a few months ago and we are making more money that I ever did as engineer. I suck a lot more cocks too and so does my wife. I think that if I saw her without a cock in her mouth she wouldn't look like my Debby.