Married Cocksuckers: The Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers

Helen and I were now getting into sucking him. My cock found her cunt from behind as we both sucked up one side and down the other, of Ray's large cock. Helen kept sucking it and then looking at it. She would hold it this way and that, to see it better. She kept making little cooing sounds over it. Finally , neither Ray or I could hold out any longer. My cock spasmed and I unloaded in her cunt, and Ray filled her mouth. Helen gobbled the sperm down like she was dying of thirst for a drink of sperm. I kissed her till ever trace of the cum that coated her lip's and the inside of her mouth, were gone.

She hugged me tightly, "I thought something was going on with you two," she said.

"Just what gave you that idea sweetheart?"

"Oh just a wife's intuition," then she grinned at me real big, "To be honest you can't bring a hunk like Ray into our home, and not expect me to notice what goes on."

"Why would you be noticing him?"

"Maybe because I just might want a good fuck from him," she said "Not that you aren't a great fuck...but Ray is new and all the girls want to fuck him, and I just got him first."

"Hey Helen if you want to fuck me then I'm ready," Ray said from her other side. He went on to let her know that he had never been with a woman before, "You're my first Helen."

What happened for the next thirty minutes was the most animated fucking I ever saw between two people in my life. Once Ray shoved his hard cock in Helen's dripping wet cunt, it became an animalistic romp of the highest order. Ray pounded Helen's cunt from the word, go. Helen held her arm's around his neck, and stared directly in his eye's the entire time, except for the times that they were mashing their lip's together in soul searching, tongueing kisses. My cock remained harder than it ever had been. One thing I knew was that I loved to see another man pound his cock in my wife's cunt.

When Ray finally shot his cum into her insides, Helen was screaming in passion. I had never seen her like this except during our first year together. She later told me that a woman feels like she is being fucked for the first time with a new lover. I asked her if she wanted to have a few more first times. "If you promise not to hate me for being such a slut darling." I promised her that I would never hate her for fucking other men.

"Only if you promise not to hate me for sucking their cocks with you," I said.

Right then Helen and I made a pact that would carry us through many, many happy years, and hundreds of men. Ray came back from the bathroom. He had went to see Aunt Emma, our slang for taking an enema. Helen held my cock to Ray's anus and guided me into him for a fantastic ass fuck. I loved fucking his clean ass hole. It was about the same sensation as fucking Helen's butt. As soon as I pulled out of him after depositing my sperm, Helen buried her face in his buttocks, and noisly sucked my sperm from his rectum. She was happily licking her lip's when she emerged from between his hairy cheeks.

Since she seemed to enjoy sucking the cum out of his ass so much, I had Ray show her how well I could take his cock. Helen did the same to me as she had done with Ray's ass. She had tongued my ass hole before but this time she was sucking hard at my anus to get Ray's cum from me. It was really different. For the next two weeks Ray slept in the large bed with my wife and myself. All I had to do was to roll over to the right for some soft woman sex or roll to the left to get some hard cock or butt. Then disaster struck. It seemed that Ray was being noticed by management. They opened up a new office in a town five hundred miles away, and they wanted Ray to go there. He was the obvious choice since he had no family ties in the town, unless you count him being tied to Helen and I by his cock.

Before he left, he had a few days to get ready. Helen took a few days sick leave that i wasn't allowed to. I left them in the morning fucking and returned each day to find them still fucking. I still took my lunch breaks at the bookstore and sucked some very nice cocks. I don't think I placed my cock through the hole even once. I wanted only to suck cock and swallow cum. On Ray's last day I took my lunch off and decided to go home. Before I did I spent over three hours in the booth. I sucked about fifteen cocks. Instead of swallowing their cum, I saved it in a small jar I took with me. As I headed home I had almost a half pint of sweet sperm.

Ray was butt fucking Helen when I got home. I got naked and went to the bedroom with my gift. They were happy to see me, especially Ray. Helen had become almost too much for him to handle, and he was glad to see Helen's attention given to me. That last night we had Ray lay on his stomach. I poured the sperm, a little at a time, over his anus and Helen and I greedily lapped it up. Helen spent the rest of the night with either Ray's cock in her anus, and mine in her cunt or vice versa.

It was like a tomb the next night. The next day at work I shifted my lunch to the same as Helen's. I took her to the bookstore. All the men inside recognized me from my many visits. They could see Helen's gleaming rings on her left hand and deduced that she was my wife. Had I actually brought my own wife there to get in the booth with me? We spent a few minutes letting Helen walk among the mags and cd's. Men kept looking her up and down. At one time she was all but surrounded buy ten or so men that tried to get a feel of her ass or tits. "We are going to a booth now and suck some cocks," she announced. It was like a stampede to get to the booth area.

The booth with the largest holes in each wall was taken by a couple of old faggots kissing through the holes. One man had the manager release the lock and the fags were pulled out with little ceremony. Helen took off our clothes and we saw that cocks were eagerly through the holes already. Helen looked at me as she stretched her hand's to both holes. She smiled real big and told me that she loved me. Then she took the nearest cock into her mouth. I swallowed the other one as she held it for me. I told Helen that if she wanted to get a cock in her cunt, that she should back up to the other hole, the one I was sucking the cock through.

Helen moved faster than I had ever see her move. She immediately put her butt up to the other hole and I stopped sucking the cock and fit it into her cunt from behind. The guy was ready to fuck. He began to fuck as soon as my hand was out of the way. It was as if Helen just realized that she had one strange cock in her mouth and one in her cunt, and she couldn't see either of them. "Stop please...," Helen yelled and pulled herself off the cock fucking into her cunt from behind. "I can't do it like this." She unlocked the door and pushed it open. "I will suck all of you ," she told the thirteen of fourteen men lined up in the hallway. "I just want to see the man that's fucking me. I'm not trying to weed you out either...I just said that I will take care of you all."

I looked at the men in the hallway, many that I had previously sucked. "She owns the pussy," I said, "What she say's goes."

"Well she says that she's going to fuck us all." He stroked a huge cock. He had his pant's around his leg's, as did most of the others. The guy that was fucking her came out of the booth he was in. He told the others that he had dibs on Helen's cunt.

"Well I hope she's going to finish sucking this," He held his cock in both hands, stroking it. helen was still naked. "Hey, I bet old Al will let us use one of the preview booths." One guy hitched his pants up and went through the dark curtain to the front of the store. He came back with a key card. I led Helen to the preview booth. It was designed for two people to watch a movie together. The only place that two people were allowed in the same booth. Naturally two people got in the regular booths a lot, but it was ignored. There was a long padded seat against the back wall. In front was the large television screen, completely recessed in the opposite wall.

Helen told the man she had been sucking to sit on the bench. He sat on one end and I sat next to him. She then turned, "Where's that nice cock that was in my cunt?" The owner of the cock was already waiting anxiously. She took it in her hand and looked at the long cock. Oh Jim look at this beauty." I did. I had already started to sucking it before I put it in Helen's cunt. She took a long swipe up over the head with her tongue. "Hmmmm baby...oh yessss...here hon take a suck of this one with me." How could I refuse the woman that I loved.

"Now for you," she said as she turned to look in the man's face that she was going to suck. "My name is Helen, and Jim here is my husband. We both like to suck cocks and I like to fuck, and now I want you in my cunt," she turned back to the man standing. He dropped his pants the rest of the way down his short chubby legs. His cock looked completely different form what you would expect him to have. It wasn't all that thick but it was long, about nine or more inches. The man suddenly bent down and kissed my surprised wife. She met his kiss with eagerness. I could easily see her suck his tongue into her mouth. As Helen kissed him, he shoved his cock in her cunt with one thrust.

When she finally broke the kiss and turned to the man seated on the bench stroking his long thick cock,"Now that the one in my cunt is taken care of...I want to suck your cock." She tilted his long reddish swollen cock to her mouth. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, "Now this is the way to fuck and suck...face to face and not through a hole. She swallowed the man's long cock till she gagged a little , and backed off some. I watched the two man pleasure my wife. The man she was sucking gave her pleasure too because she loved a cock down her throat. He further pleasured her when he shot off a ton of jism down her gullet. She gagged on the tremendous load, but managed to swallow it all. The man fucking her fell one her sweaty body, exhausted from his animated fucking.

I had knelt down at her ass when the man's limp cock fell out with a wet plop. I fastened my mouth to her messy cunt and siphoned the man's sperm from her. I was licking my lip's off when I looked to see her doing the same with the sperm on her lips. A man shoved his way up to her cunt and was pushing me aside. "Ok...it's my turn at the whore now," he lifted his large thick misshapend cock to her cunt. That was when I caught him by the shoulder and spun him around.

"First of all...my wife is not a whore. Since you think she is you can pay her, and it'll cost you three hundred dollars." He looked at me contemptuously, and started to fuck Helen anyway, but a large strong hand grabbed him. I looked to see the man that Ray and I had sucked one time. he was the big guy.

"Pay the lady or get your ass out," The man looked at him and had a thought that he had better leave while he ahead. While he still had one. Next thing I knew a wad of crumpled up bills were shoved in my hand. I looked at the man. He was about sixty and pretty fit, dressed in construction clothes. I looked at his large thick cock that was dangling down from his loins. I took the money, but before I let him advance to Helen's cunt I took the monster in my mouth and sucked it a couple of times.

"Hey Jim...I need another one to suck." My sweet wife wanted more cock. I looked at the line of men that looked as if it had grown. I beckoned the next man forward. I took a few sucks on his cock before letting Helen have it. I had just certified the man's cock as Helen suckable.

The rest of the line of men went in an orderly fashion. Helen was covered in cum. She had been a bit playful and let a lot of sperm drip down her chin to her breast. The only man left was the big guy that had helped get the men in line. He handed me some money, but Helen intercepted his hand, "I don't want your money...I just want that beautiful cock of yours." Helen and I closed the door to the booth. The man, whose name was Richard, had a cock that was close to the size of a beer can in circumference, and eleven inches long. I remember when Ray and I sucked it through the hole. When Richard undressed, he was truly beautiful. He evidently worked out in a gym, or had a job that kept him in shape.

However, the only thing that would keep that fine cock of his in shape was sucking, and Helen and I were about to do that right now. The other thing was fucking into a juicy cunt. Helen had that but I was ready for him to fuck my ass, even if he split me open. Helen couldn't get her mouth around his cock head. She has a pretty large mouth too. I could barely swallow the large head down my throat. One thing that we could do that Richard seemed to enjoy, and I know Helen and I did, was to munch on his balls and suck his anus. We did that a lot before he came. When he did cum it was like we both were drowning in the thick sperm that issued from his cum hole with more force than I could imagine.

We swallowed Richard's cum. We swapped his sperm. We drank his jism till it was all gone. Richard's body had strained as he came. His muscles stood out like steel as we finished him. We were out of breath from swallowing so much cum so fast. "Ok Richard," Helen said, "I want your cock in my cunt." Richard was no nonsense as he rammed it in her. Helen's cunt was so slippery and stretched out from fucking all the men before, that Richard's cock slid in easy. It still stretched her cunt lips out against her inner thighs, but it slid in easy. It kept sliding in her easily. It also kept sliding into my wife's cunt faster and harder. Richard's large body slapped against Helen's belly as he fucked her. I have never seen my wife being so soundly fucked in all the time I had known her.

Helen was looking into Richard's eyes like a young child looking at Santa Claus. I could see the admiration that she was feeling for him. Richard had tamed my wife completely. Helen had always been an independent sort of woman. Now she was telling Richard with her eyes, and also with her muttering, that she belonged to him. Hell for all that matter I belonged to him. He was what you would call a man's man too. I caressed his body as he fucked my wife. I felt and squeezed his large muscular back, as he pounder Helen's cunt. I cupped his strong buttocks, and tried to get my face in between them so I could tongue his ass as he fucked her. The only thing I got for my efforts was a battered face. I guess I was loving it when his hard butt hit against my face.

I believe it was the longest and the hardest climax that Helen had ever experienced. Richard backed out of her with his cock still hard. He motioned me to get in between her thighs and suck up the cum that was running like a small river from the open raw tunnel of angry red that was Helen's cunt. I had no sooner rammed my tongue up her that I felt me anus being split apart by Richard's cock. All the time I was sucking Helen's cunt free of sprem, Richard was fucking my ass with his great cock. I felt as if I had his entire length up inside my rectum. I did. I had over a foot of cock inside me. I can't describe the feeling because, even though I had been ass fucked many times before, I had nothing to compare the vigorous fucking I was getting.

Helen later told me the same thing as we lay in our bed at home, and recapped the day. Helen said that she wanted to have Richard fuck her every day of her life. I wanted the same thing too. We almost got our wish. Richard started to come to our home at all hours, whenever he felt the need to fuck. He liked fucking both of us. Once he came over while we were entertaining a few close neighbors. Richard came into our patio and bent Helen over a picnic table and rammed his cock in her. The dozen or so people that were there could only watch dumbfounded as The large stranger fucked my wife and their friend.

Before that day was over Richard had fucked me. He had also fucked Debby Walker's large ass too. When Debby's husband Jerry, started to protest, Richard told him that he would have to wait till he was finished with the wife. Yes Richard fucked Jerry's ass. The bar-b-q turned into an orgy that day. I fucked women that I had known ever since we had moved in to the neighborhood four years previously. I even sucked a few of the husband's cock when I saw that they were feeding their pricks into Helen's mouth. Richard had departed after he had fucked about six of us,husbands and wives both. The party continued well into the night. We had, or rather Richard had established a new relation with our neighbors for us.

After that fateful day, our home was always filled with people fucking. Helen's mother and sisters were all the happy recipients of Richard's cock. He was wanted by so many that we started to have a lottery as to who would fuck him, if he came around. He came about two or three times a week. One day he brought two of his buddies with him. They were almost as large as he was and also had monstrous cocks. Now Helen was happier. More wives were happier. Even a few husband's were happier. Their wives were well fucked and so were several of them. With in a few weeks, mine and Helen's home was a meeting place for seven of Richard's colleagues. Helen missed the men from the bookstore too. I started to bring them home and they joined in the festivies. That's a nice word for animalistic orgies.

Helen rarely left home. She had all the cock she ever wanted right there. She and Debby Walker started it off. One day after all the men in the neighborhood were fucked out, Helen and Debby started to suck on each other's cunts. I came home one evening from work to find Helen sucking the sperm out of her mother's cunt while one of the men from the bookstore fucked her ass. Mom was sucking two cocks that were in her face. Every now and then I still go to the adult bookstore in hopes of finding a new large cock for my wife and friends.

quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers
12