Married Cocksuckers: The Other Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at what my loving husband has done for us...he's got your cock hard again." It was plain that she wanted to fuck him. "You know you will be the only cock to ever fuck me besides my husband's, don't you?" he said that he did and that it made this one of the best fucks that he would ever have. He told her that he had never fucked a man's wife in front of him on their honeymoon.

"I have fucked a lot of women and sucked a lot of cocks, some together, but I have never had anything to come close to this." He kissed her again, and she responded eagerly. Then he said something that made me have a knot in my stomach, "I know that you said that you had sucked a lot of cocks, but it's your cunt that I want now. Lele climbed on top of him.

"Baby," she said looking at me, "Why don't you put him in my cunt...It should be the groom's privilege to do it when his wife get's her second cock ever." I did it but I had a heavy heart. I was torn in my emotions. I wanted to see Lele get fucked, but at the same time it hurt like hell. I cursed the person that had robbed us all over again. I held his cock up against Lele's cunt. I had spread her lips open and brushed away the stray wisps of hair from her opening. "That's right baby...right up my cunt," Lele said. Then she looked back at the man beneath her, "Look your cock is larger than my husband's so go easy till I get used to it. I know I've sucked a lot of large cocks, but this is the only other cock I've ever screwed." The knot in my gut tightened up again. The robber had not only robbed us of our money, but he or she had robbed us of our honeymoon.

The man, he had finally told us to call him Duke, lay as Lele let her ass drop on his large cock. He gasped from the tightness he felt in her cunt. Lele gasped, but from the stretching out of her outer lip's as he penetrated her. She took a few tentative thrust of her hips to gauge just how much of Duke's cock she could take. This went on for perhaps ten minutes. Lele had told me to play with his huge testicles. I was squeezing them in my hands, and feeling the vast amount of sperm in them. Each time Lele thrust down I could feel her cunt around the thick shaft that was now halfway up her cunt. Then Duke said that she had enough time to get used to him and he wanted to fuck her. He flipped her over easily. Now he was on top.

"Are you ready to get fucked Lele?" She looked into his eyes and nodded. She had a slightly frightened look in her eyes. Duke drew his ass back and shoved the rest of his thick cock in Lele's cunt. She cried out from the thickness as the cock went deep into her. He held still with his cock completely buried in her. What happened next was the most animated fuck that I had ever seen, even in porno films. He fucked Lele hard, and he fucked Lele long. They had totally forgotten me, and after a solid half hour of the bed bouncing, I got up to go to take a piss. I sat for a long time on the toilet as I listened to the sound of my bride and Duke fucking. I went back to the bedroom to find Lele still under him, and now screaming for him to fuck her harder. She was completely uncivilized now. She was more of a wild woman. Her hair was flying in the air. The sound's that Duke made as he slammed his cock up Lele were loud and wet slaps. I could hear the squishy sounds his cock made in her cunt.

Duke fucked Lele for over an hour when he finally bellowed out loud and filled her. Lele had screamed and screamed as orgasm after orgasm took her. Now all she was able to do was to whimper. When Duke pulled his cock from her it was still huge and swollen, even if it was limber now rather than stiff. He had me take the swollen prick into my mouth and clean it off for him. He looked on the bed at lele as she lay limp and sweaty. "You need to clean her cunt up...I have to shower now." He went into the bath room. I looked at my bride laying like a rag doll on the bed. her legs were splayed open. I could see that her cunt was also. What had formerly been a tight pussy was now a gaping wet redness. I lowered my mouth to her used gash and began to suck at the vast amounts of sperm that ran from her. In the background I heard the shower come on. I kept sucking her. She lay unresponsive as I sucked Duke's cum from her.

I must have sucked her for a long time because I looked up and saw that Duke was dressed. He lay some more bills down on the dresser and left with out even a parting salutation. I guess he had gotten what he wanted. Lele was beginning to come alive. I managed to help her to the shower and stayed with her as the hot water cascaded down our naked bodies. Later I asked her what she had been whispering to Duke about while she was kissing him. At first she acted like she didn't want to tell me.

"I guess if I told him then the least I could do is to tell my husband. Before we got married, your older sister and I used to make money by sucking cocks." I knew that she had went out with Elisa a lot before we got married. Now Lele told me the rest of the story. "Look I'm not trying to make excuses for what we did, but we needed the money. Do you think that the gown I bought came from my parents. Dad never made that kind of money." I asked her who in Washau she could make money off of. "You would be surprised who in town wanted to have us suck them. I sucked the mayor several times. He liked for both of us to do it together. He also likes boys so when we get back home, both of us can suck him. Now that I'm married I can funk him too. Your sister did that for him, and I did what you did for me to her."

"You mean that you and my sister ..."

"Yes baby...we sucked each others cunts, and I would suck the Mayor's cum out of her, just like you did with Duke's cum."

"So you really liked Duke fucking you?"

"Oh Hell yes," she said, "I love you, but your cock is not Duke's cock or even mayor Grimble's cock. I had my jaws stretched so much that I was pretty good at sucking. One night me and Elisa sucked off ten members of the city Council. Most of them had cocks smaller that the mayors, I could take them easily after him. God I can't wait to get home so I can fuck him. He will love your ass too." I remembered that we had agreed to let Duke fuck us both. I escaped that torture. Lele had fucked him so good that he forgot all about fucking me. I was glad. Now my bride was telling me that the mayor of our home town wanted to fuck me. I finally had to ask Lele how many cocks she had sucked.

"Honey...I know you are hurt now, But I have to tell you this. I have sucked over a hundred cocks. It's your fault... you wanted something besides me jacking your cock, and so I started to sucking you. After you have sucked one cock then it gets easier to suck a hundred." I had to ask her if she had sucked anyone else I knew besides the Mayor.

"Yes...I think you knew all of them. I sucked all the teachers at the high school. They got a good laugh knowing that they would see you class after I had sucked them. I might as well tell you that I sucked your father's cock too...he's going to want to fuck me also." I had to leave her then to sort out my feelings, especially when she told me that my dad's cock was larger than Dukes and that my older sister took his cock in her cunt easily. I walked the streets of North Miami Breach. Florida I finally knew that I would have to face it sooner than later, and went back to the hotel.

In the lobby I was greeted by the sight of Duke and several other men in suits. "I told you that I wasn't a cop...well I picked you and Lee up in Miami beach and I wasn't a cop there, I'm a north Miami beach cop." he told me that he had decided to investigate the hotel. All the employees were Cuban. "They are a bad lot of people...they are the followers of the dictator Batista that Castro ran out of Cuba. "They are a bunch of thieves that hate Americans with a passion because we wouldn't help them take Cuba back."

He said that the entire Hotel staff had been robbing young honeymooners for a long time. They had suitcases of stuff in the storage from kids that had their honeymoon stolen from them. I saw the Cuban woman that was so hostile to me and Lele. He gave me my credit cards and money back along with our suitcases full of our clothes. They hadn't had time to get rid of it because of the holidays. I went up to her and delivered a slap that was heard . but strangely enough wasn't witnessed by the four detectives there. I saw that they were all looking away so I slapped her again. Harder this time. I hit the Cuban maid with my fist and then hit her again. Duke and his men were smiling as I took out my feelings on the creeps that had denied Lele and I the happiness we deserved.

If it had not happened then I would have eventually found out about Lele's sex with half of our home town. I just found out about it sooner. Duke and his men carried our stuff back to the room for us. We walked in on Lele, still naked. She screamed with joy when she discovered that we had out things. She hugged Duke still naked. She then hugged each of the other detectives. Actually she started to kissing them. "I was hoping we would see you again."

"Actually I still have paid to fuck your husband's butt." I cringed. he had not forgotten. Lele offered to give him back all the money. She wasn't trying to keep Duke from fucking me. She was just grateful that we didn't need it anymore. Duke refused. "I would rather fuck his ass. If you feel a little grateful then I suggest that you fuck my friends." Lele looked at the four other men and grinned.

"You are only the second cock I have had in me except for mu husbands, and I expect to have a lot more so why can't I practice up on your friends." Duke did fuck my ass. He did it while my bride and I sucked the cocks of the other men. Two had nice cocks larger than me. These were the ones that Lele was after to fuck her. I had learned that my bride had a love for large cocks. While Duke pounded my rectum with his beautiful cock, Lele and I sucked all the sperm out of the other's cocks. Then she lay down on the bed and spread her legs. It was truly an experience that lasted through the day. I watched as each man screwed my Brides cunt. Then Duke wanted to fuck her again. This time I had plenty to keep me occupied while she fucked and screamed.

Lele and I extended our honeymoon for another three months till the winter was over. We had nothing to do back home, and Duke made us an offer no one would want to refuse. He moved us to a large ocean front hotel, a suite of rooms yet. Lele made a lot of money whoring herself out to visitors from up north. I guess you could call me a whore also. I sucked a lot of the cocks of men that enjoyed young men. By the time we went back home to Washington, my anus could easily take the largest cock in Washau. My own father would have no trouble fucking me now. All the way home I was thinking of how it would be to fuck my own sister, and who knows, perhaps my mother also.

12