Married Guy New Experience Ch. 07

Story Info
Master decides to test both husband and wife.
7.6k words
4.44
25.4k
10

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of my first story. I hope you have read the previous parts to understand how I have got to where I am now.

In this part Olivia, my wife, wakes up with the reality of what she has done and Jim tests both with conflicting instructions

As usual I welcome any comments or suggestions. Still unsure what is the right category!! Up to now it has been Gay Male but this could be BDSM or maybe Loving Wives.

*****

I woke up after a deep sleep and turned over, feeling myself touch naked skin. This made me jump up and see a sleeping guy lying on his back. Then, looking at Jim, I understood where I was, asleep in his hotel suite. I looked down at my own naked body and remembered the previous days when I went from a bored married women to becoming his married Whore. What I also experienced was the most contented, actually only contented, sex of my life.

Married to Bill for over 25 years I had always thought that mind blowing sex was only a fairy tale. Jim had shown me in less than 48 hours how a woman can feel totally satisfied, how a woman can feel complete, how a woman can have unbelievable orgasms. Bill has a tiny cock, something I have come to realise recently after seeing Jim's and Tony's cocks. More than seeing in fact, experiencing.

I looked at him asleep, a contented look on his face. I pulled back the sheet off his lower body to get a good look at his cock, erect even while he slept. It looked huge and thick and I remembered how utterly full it made me feel. My pussy was still sore but at the same time getting wet as I looked down at Jim. I reached down and touched it, stroking it, laying my head on his tummy, just staring at it and loving the hard feeling of it.

"Good morning Whore."

I jumped up but he held my head where it lay. "Good morning Sir."

He pushed my head further down and I opened my mouth to take his cock, kissing the tip and sucking the top of it gently. Before yesterday I had only once sucked a cock once, Bill's tiny one once many years ago. I had always thought that I hated sucking but doing it to Jim's glorious cock changed all that.

"I'm glad Whore knows her place in life now."

I carried on taking more is cock into my mouth, still finding it difficult without gagging. Each time I would gag I stopped and tried to relax my mouth and take more. I was loving the smell and taste of him, trying to force myself to take it all. He was just lying there, moaning a little.

Jim looked down at Olivia, still not believing the speed at which his plan was coming together. In the last four days he had made both Bill and Olivia his Subs, without either knowing about the other. He had been sucked by both, each swallowing his cum, had fucked both of them in front of others, had changed them from shy married people to displaying themselves in front of many others. Both of them had enormous potential as true Subs, both needing to be released from years of mundane boring sex lives.

He wondered how Bill was this morning, where he thought Olivia was, whether he was worried. He smiled to himself at his thoughts as he enjoyed his new Whore struggling with his cock. He could see and feel that she wanted to satisfy him and take it all. He understood how difficult it was for her, after all part of the reason this was all possible was that Bill had such a tiny insignificant cock which could never have satisfied her. He was really such a Wimp, a perfect target for his mentoring. He had always wanted his own perfect married couple Subs and he was now convinced that he had found the ones to satisfy his long time wishes and fantasies.

Olivia continued sucking now that she had taken his full length in her mouth. She sucked softly, taking it all the way out then in again, gradually building up the pace as she totally got into her rhythm. She didn't notice the bedroom door open and Tony and Jenny walk in. They walked over to the bed and sat down, the movement which made Olivia notice them. She just carried on sucking as Jenny parted her legs and started touching her now very wet pussy. Jenny then knelt and started licking her clit softly. Olivia moaned as she sucked, already having her first orgasm of the day. Jenny then positioned Olivia on all fours at the edge of the bed, all of the time Olivia never stopping sucking Jim. She did not want to stop until he came in her mouth, she so wanted to taste his cum again.

Tony positioned himself behind Olivia's ass, perched up in the air. He felt her ass, then gave it a huge slap which pushed her deep down on Jim's cock, almost choking her from the force of it. The two guys laughed as her reaction was to return to sucking. He slapped her again and again but she carried on, whimpering yet moaning at the same time. The guys smiled at each other. Jim pulled Jenny towards him and started fingering her pussy hard.

"Don't want Slut to feel left out," as he had three of his thick fingers in her, twisting them around and making her cum. He took his fingers out and had her clean them with her mouth.

Tony put his cock against Olivia's pussy, and her reaction was to part her legs wider. He shoved it all in at once, again impaling her on Jim's cock. She screamed at the force of it, both cocks now fully in her.

"Does Whore want more?"

"Yes," she tried to say, which was not easy with a full cock in her mouth. She nodded furiously and both guys laughed at her.

"Tony, I think our married Whore wants to be fucked, do you Whore?"

She nodded again and again.

"Maybe we will give Slut our cocks instead, what do you think?"

"No, meeeee," she shouted through the cock in her mouth, making the guys laugh loudly.

Without warning both guys started moving slowly at the same time, in perfect unison with each other. Though Olivia was obviously struggling she was openly moaning and encouraging them to get faster and harder. They didn't need any such encouragement and started building up the pace. They had done this many times before and had perfected getting the pace right, each of them knowing when to ease off and when to speed up for best effect.

Olivia had orgasm after orgasm, as she began to take more easily both cocks at the same time. Though hurting her at both ends she was experiencing feelings inside her that she had never thought possible.

"I wonder what her Wimp husband would think if she could see her now."

This surprised her as it was Jenny that said it as the guys laughed.

Jim said, "OH I'd say he'd love to see this, he might even clean our cocks afterwards and thank us for pleasing his Whore wife."

Olivia was scared with what she was hearing but was too caught up in the movement of both guys to worry too much about it for now. She felt both guys tensing up and knew what was going to happen next. She prepared herself for the cum that was going to spill into her at both ends, looking forward to the feeling of it. She had another orgasm just as both guys started cumming in her, filling her mouth and pussy. Though she struggled not to choke she swallowed and swallowed, the cum spilling out the side of her mouths. Jenny leant this and licked it off her, Jim's cock still in her mouth as Tony withdrew. Jenny took his cock in her mouth cleaning it with her tongue as Olivia lay back on the bed, totally drained and very sore all over.

"Now that's the only way for a proper Whore to start the day."

Olivia lay there, naked with her legs open.

"Whore, you have a number of more tasks before I send you back to your Wimp husband."

"Please Sir, I can't take anymore."

Both guys laughed, "Whore will take more if we decide, but that's not what I mean. Slut here is going to shave your pussy bare for us, we don't really like hairy ones. Then I will put some clothes out for you to wear, go with her now."

"Sir, Bill will think that strange, particularly after I told him it looked ridiculous on him."

"Whore, do you think I care what he thinks, do it."

She got up from the bed and left with Jenny.

"Girl, you sure know how to start a morning."

"Jenny, what have I done?"

"Girl, you've finally opened up and feel what a proper man can do to a woman, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy it, I was there, remember," laughing at me.

"I loved it but it's so wrong, Jenny, I want Jim, not Bill."

She laughed again, "I'm not surprised Girl, now spread your legs," as she sat on the edge of the bath.

Jenny soaped her up and shaved her gently until she was totally smooth. She then creamed her up a little and dried her off. Olivia looked down at her bare pussy, liking the look of it, but worried about what Bill would say. They returned to the guys, both of them looking approvingly, Jim indicating that Olivia should lie between them on the bed. She took her place with both of them rubbing her newly bald area, fingering her as they did it. Although still sore she opened her legs, moaning with the pleasure they were giving her.

"Look Whore wants more I think."

She moaned again but they stopped, getting up off the bed, leaving her looking inquisitively at them.

"Ok Whore, we've had enough of you for now. Go get dressed, do not shower, your clothes are in the other bedroom."

Disappointed she left the room and went to the bedroom, seeing clothes on the bed. She looked them over, a short white skirt, light blue blouse, high heels and a yellow bra and thong. They were totally unlike anything she would normally wear and she wondered how she could go home dressed like this. She also knew she must smell of sex but she got dressed as instructed without washing. When she came out the other three were sitting on the couch.

"Looking good Girl, Bill gonna love the new look," the three of them smiling and laughing.

"Yes Whore you look good. You are only to wear yellow undies until I tell you otherwise, go buy yourself some more sexy yellow ones. Now the two of you get out and go home, your bags are packed at the door, I'll be in touch."

Olivia went to kiss him.

"What do you think you're doing Whore," as he pushed her away.

"I was just kissing you goodbye."

"Whore, what do you think we are, lovers?" laughing into her face, "You're Whore, I'm Sir, you do what I tell you when I tell you, you do NOT ever kiss me unless I tell you to, you do NOT ever do anything unless I tell you, is that clear?"

Olivia stood there, stunned, looking at him, "Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir."

"Go now before you make any more mistakes."

On this same morning Bill woke up alone in his bed, wondering and worried where Olivia was. He was also thinking in detail about the events of the last week and all the tasks he had carried out for Jim, all the new experiences he had, the cocks he had sucked, the humiliations he had felt, the pictures and videos that Jim had of him doing the various things. Though he was very worried he was aware that the most overpowering thoughts in his mind was that he wanted more. That thought was what scared him most.

He checked both his phones to see he had no messages from either Jim or Olivia. He texted Olivia.

"Hi Love, hope you enjoyed your party, I'm working from home today, hope to see you soon, Love you, xx."

He then showered, dressed including his yellow briefs, had some breakfast and went to his office and logged into his work station. He found it hard to concentrate on his work, wondering when he would hear from Jim again and what would be required of him next. He had agreed with Olivia that they would go away for the weekend but he did not know if that was going ahead or not. In a way he hoped not as he did not think he could give her his full attention.

Then almost at the same time both of his phones beeped. He picked up his secret phone first.

"Hi Wimp, hope you enjoyed your week."

Then the other, "Hi, I'm on the way home, see you there." He responded "Ok", as he wanted to get back to Jim.

"Hi Sir, thank you, yes I did."

"Call me."

I immediately called him.

"How's Olivia Wimp?"

"No Idea Sir, I haven't talked to her in a few days, she's away with one of her friends."

"Having fun?"

"Bit of golf and I think she was at a party last night."

"I wonder if she met a real man," laughing out loud.

"I told you Sir, she's not like that."

"Never assume anything Sir, in my experience women married to Wimp's are always open to fun."

"Not Olivia Sir."

"Ha ha that's what they all say, now Wimp, tell me what your weekend plans are?"

"I don't know Sir, Olivia and I talked about going away for the weekend but I have no idea if it's still on or not."

"Where were you going to go?"

"Not sure Sir, she mentioned the Spa that she was at with her friend."

"Wimp, you are not to have sex with Olivia, is that clear?"

"Sir, we rarely have sex anymore although if we were away it might happen."

"Whether you go away or not you are not to have sex with her even if she tries with you."

"Ok Sir, I am sure she will not try anyway."

"If she does you are to say you have no interest, is that clear Wimp?"

"Yes Sir."

"I hope you wearing your yellows."

"I am Sir."

"Hang up and call me back on facetime immediately."

I did as he commanded, I could not see him on my screen, only the top part of his chest.

"Ok Wimp, drop your trousers and show me your yellows."

I dropped them and pointed my phone at my lower half.

"Drop them."

I dropped my briefs to the floor.

"You really are pitiful Wimp, you do know that?"

"Yes Sir I'm pitiful."

"I hope Olivia had some serious fun while she was away but she's not going to have any with that excuse for a cock," laughing loudly at me.

"I'm sure she didn't do anything Sir."

"What do you really know Wimp, now remember what I said, no sex whatever happens."

"Yes Sir."

"Ok Wimp, I'll be in touch, let me know if you go away."

He then hung up on me, leaving me wondering whether weekend was on or not, whether if we went away Olivia would want sex. That was the only time now that we ever seemed to have any semblance of sexual contact.

While Bill was worrying, Olivia was driving home, Jenny at her side.

"Jenny, Bill thinks we're going away for the weekend. All I want to do is get home and relax, my body so needs a long bath and lots of rest."

"Girl, maybe you need a massage!!"

"Shut up, that's the last thing I need," both of us laughing.

Olivia drove most of the rest of the journey in silence, dropping Jenny off at her place.

"Jenny, please don't say anything to anybody about what happened, I still can't believe what I actually did. I just had sex with someone other than Bill for the first time and it was so good. I cannot stop thinking about Jim, what am I going to do?"

"Girl, trust me, no one will ever know, it was so good seeing you open up, and Girl when you open up you really do!, as to what you should do, you know now how to enjoy yourself, you need to do a bit more of that."

"I couldn't do that Jenny, yes it was fun but it cannot happen again."

"Girl, believe me, from what I saw, it's definitely going to happen again, live your life."

"Get out of my car, see you soon."

Jenny left the car, getting her suitcase and laughing, "Bye Whore"

"Shut up Slut," she laughed as she drove away.

It was a short drive home from her place but she drove slowly and went the longer route, trying to sort out in her mind what she was thinking, what she would say to Bill about many things, her new baldness, what she did over the last few days, why the lack of contact, what about the weekend.

Just then her phone beeped. She pulled the car over and looked at the message.

"Hi Whore, you home yet? If not call me."

She called Jim immediately.

"Hi Sir, I'm nearly home."

"Slut gone?"

"Yes Sir, I just dropped her off."

"What are your weekend plans Whore."

"Sir, Bill and I talked about going away for the weekend but that's the last thing I want now."

"Why is that Whore?"

"Because Sir I am very sore and tired, I need rest and sleep."

"Ha ha I'm sure you are sore, you're very tight, I liked that."

"Ok Whore, this is what you are to do, you are not to go away for the weekend even if your Wimp husband wants to."

"Yes Sir, that sounds good to me, I can get my rest."

"Ha ha wait until I'm finished before you think that. Tonight you are to seduce him, you are to show him your bare pussy and ask him if he likes it, you are to suck him and then you are to ride him."

"Please Sir, please do not make me do that, the last thing I want is sex with Bill."

"Whore, you will do as I say, unless you want never to see me again."

"Sir, I do want to see you again but please do not make me do this."

"Whore, you have my orders."

"Yes Sir, I will do as you ask."

"Good Whore, I will be in touch over the weekend to hear how it went, bye Whore."

"Bye Sir," but he was already gone, leaving her stunned at his request. She stayed stationary in the car just staring out the windscreen, asking herself if she could do everything he had told her to. How would Bill react? Would he think she had gone mad? If he reacted how would she feel with his tiny cock in her pussy now that she had experienced a real man?. Many questions were running through her head, all without answers. Eventually she started the car and drove home.

I was in the living room as I heard Olivia's car come up the driveway. I could not believe how nervous I was. The last week had been very strange for both of us. It had been the first time in our 25 years of marriage that we had gone days without talking. I assumed it was my fault as I had called her on the Monday night and then only very late on Tuesday when she ignored me. I was worried how she was going to be when she came in. I didn't wait for that, instead opening the door and going to her car to help her with her bags. I was amazed at how she was dressed in a short skirt and heels.

"Hi Love, good to see you home," I said sounding nervous, I thought.

"Hi, how are you?" as she walked past me towards the house.

I was expecting a kiss but didn't even get a peck on the cheek. She was obviously still upset at me for not contacting her. As I looked at her I thought she looked extremely tired and very weary. I followed her into the house and found her drinking a glass of water in the kitchen.

"That must have been some party Love."

"Why do you say that?"

I thought she sounded nervous now, "Just you look tired Love."

"I am, party was ok but I didn't sleep much."

"Go get some rest, do you want to go away for the weekend?"

"If you don't mind can we leave it for another weekend, I'm really tired."

"No that's ok Love," I hoped I didn't sound too relieved. At least at home we didn't have to spend all our time together. I didn't know how much chat I wanted to make with her this weekend, the way my mind was in turmoil.

"Ok I'm going to lie down for a while."

"Ok Love, you do that, we can talk later."

"About what," she asked nervously, getting me worried about the look of fear in her eyes.

"About our weeks, you can tell me how good your golf was and I'll tell you about my boring meetings, go have your rest Love," smiling at her.

With that she looked slightly wearily at me and walked upstairs. I wondered what the look of fear on her eyes was about, was it something she thought I would tell her or the reverse. Now I was worried. Nevertheless I was relieved that we weren't going away for the weekend as there had always been the chance that Olivia might want a little sex if she had a little drink.

I spent the afternoon cutting the lawn, chatting to neighbours over the fence, cleaning up the garden a bit. I didn't see Olivia, assuming she was asleep. I put all the garden equipment in the shed and returned indoors to have a shower. After my shower I shaved myself below so as to feel completely bare again, a feeling I was beginning to enjoy. Then I dressed not forgetting my yellow briefs. I put my dirty clothes in the wash basket where I noticed Olivia's clothes from her time away. I couldn't help noticing her panties so I took them out and smelt them. They had a very wet scent from them, quite sweet but extremely wet. I also noticed that they appeared to be some blood on another panty. I wondered if it was that time of the month for her. I then saw what looked like a short dress and when I looked closely it looked like a short golf dress, I held it up to myself to see how short it was. It surprised me that she would own such a dress. I thought I heard movement so I shoved all the clothes back into the basket and left the bathroom.

12