Married Guy New Experience Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the corridor I bumped into her leaving the bedroom. She was wearing a long nightdress but looked a bit better than earlier.

"Did you have a good sleep Love?"

"Yeah, but still need more."

"That's ok Love, get as much as you want."

She remembered her instructions from Jim, wondering how she could force herself to seduce Bill.

"I'll be down later, I'll make us some dinner and we can have a drink tonight maybe."

"Yes Love, that sounds great." I walked down the stairs to my office to catch up on some work. I checked my phones and was disappointed not to hear from Jim.

At the same time Olivia was getting a message from Jim.

"How's my Whore's pussy."

She looked at the phone and the bedroom door, worried that Bill might come back in.

"It's very sore Sir."

"Good, that's how a Whore should feel. I'm sure you won't even feel your pitiful husband when he enters you tonight."

"Please Sir, can I not do that."

"Whore, let's get one thing clear, the time you do not comply is the time I walk away."

"Sorry Sir, I will do as you command."

"I know you will, I have seen what you really are, you are a total Whore, you want more cock don't you?"

"Yes Sir but I want real cock not what Bill has."

"Ha Ha maybe you should tell him that."

"Oh no Sir I couldn't hurt him like that."

"The Whore and the Wimp, not a match made in heaven, ha ha."

"Please don't call him that Sir, he is my husband."

"But that's what he is, you have more or less said that yourself."

"I know Sir, but it's not nice to call him that."

"Ha I'll call him anything I want to, what are you going to wear to seduce him."

"I haven't thought about it Sir, probably a dress."

"Whore, you will wear a light summer dress, sexy push up bra, matching panties, you should not wear your yellow tonight, and heels, in fact when you are dressed you are to facetime me and show me."

"That may be difficult Sir."

"Make it happen Whore, call me at 8pm."

"Yes Sir."

She lay back on the bed thinking of what clothes she would wear, how Bill would react when she seduced him, how would she seduce him, how would she even touch what she now knew was his tiny cock, could she suck him, would that suck him, the more she thought about it the more it made her feel physically sick, the more she thought she could not go through with it. How would Jim even know if she did or didn't, would she get away with lying to him? For some reason she didn't think that was an option, if she wanted to see Jim again she had to do as instructed though it did make her feel sick. That made her feel worse, this was her husband she was thinking about. She realised that it was Jim she wanted not Bill. She also realised that she was still very tired so she turned over to try and sleep a little more.

At the same time that Olivia was falling asleep Jim was sitting out in his back garden, very pleased with his week. He could not believe his luck in finding Bill online and in recognising in him his submissive side. Jim had been looking for many years now for the perfect submissive couple. He had tried out many before but all had disappointed him. Jim has been a Master for over 20 years now, first experiencing it quite by accident.

In his 20's he was dating a good catholic girl and was trying his best to get into her panties, without success for some time. Jim loved a challenge and even though he had no interest in a long term relationship with her he was determined to be her first lover. He tried all the romantic tactics, candlelight dinner, trips to the movies to see soppy love stories, flowers, etc. all to no avail. Then one night they were watching a movie in her house which included a master/sub scene. She was cuddled up next to him when the scene came on and he could sense her tense up watching the scene. Sex scenes in movies had always made her uncomfortable but the way she reacted this time appeared to be much different. He asked her if she was ok and she nervously responded that she was. He pushed her for an explanation and it turned out that, while at private boarding school, another girl had been her Mistress and had made her do certain tasks. He could not believe his ears, sensing that she had enjoyed the experience. He thought this might be the opportunity he was seeking so he told her to get away from him, that she was a dirty bitch who had pleased other girls at school. When she pleaded with him not to send her away he knew that he had found the key to his enjoyment with her. That night he ended up forcing her to strip and parade herself for him, sucking his cock and taking her virginity.

He found that he thoroughly enjoyed taking control over her, which he continued for many months before he became weary of her neediness. He then, through magazines and websites, investigated the master/sub world and came into contact with other Masters. One such Master was now his best friend, Tony and over the years they had shared many experiences and subs. Both had Subs in many cities around the country and had established and joined many clubs for like-minded people.

While not having had any previous bi sexual experiences he found that some of the best Subs were married man and that through them he could get to married women. He found that it was very easy to find submissive single women but that the best experiences were with those that were married as they seemed to be more in need of fulfilment and escape from their boring married lives. While he obviously enjoyed the sexual encounters what pleased him more was the humiliations, the embarrassment, what they were prepared to do for him, how far they were willing to go to seek his pleasure and satisfaction. It was his firm belief that all women sought total sexual fulfilment, that many married women had never achieved that from their marriages, that they were always open in the right circumstances to open up completely to someone like him. What he particularly liked were mature women who had not been opened up sexually for all of their lives.

Olivia fulfilled all of his beliefs but he was still surprised at the speed at which she opened up to him. He was convinced now more than ever that he had found the perfect couple for the many games he had planned for such a couple. He thought about the conflicting instructions he had given to Bill and Olivia and wondered which of them would find it most difficult, if one of them would not follow through. He had told Olivia not to wear her yellow undies as he didn't yet want Bill to think about her wearing the same colour as him. He looked forward to seeing her dress for him on camera and wished he had cameras in their house to record the events. Jim had gained much expertise in secret cameras which he had, in co-operation with his other Master friends, installed in many locations such as hotel rooms, clubs, and even some Subs homes, some with their knowledge, some without it. He thought he would install such cameras in every room of Bill's house, what he hadn't decided yet was whether to tell them or not. He looked at his watch and saw that it was 6pm, one hour to show time.

At 8.30 pm Olivia woke up, still feeling tired and sore all over. She looked over at her bedside clock and jumped up when she saw the time. She looked at her phone and saw no messages. She typed a message.

"Sorry Sir, I just woke up."

"Not good enough Whore, its 30 minutes past your intended time."

"I'm really sorry Sir."

"Where is your wimp husband?"

"I assume he is downstairs Sir."

"Ok Whore you know what to do."

"Please Sir, can I not do this."

"You can choose that but then its goodbye Whore."

"Ok Sir, I will do it."

"Facetime me now Whore."

She called him, seeing herself on the phone screen, looking tired and weary. All she could see from his end was a wall.

"Ha ha Whore looks tired, let's get you ready then, letting me see all the time go get your sexy undies and dress."

She went to her undies drawer and picked out a lacy red matching bra and panty set. She held it up to the phone for approval.

"Yes Whore that will do, now show me your dresses."

She went to her wardrobes opening them wide, taking out a few to show him. He picked a short white one with plunging neckline.

"Sir I haven't worn this in over 10 years, probably won't even fit me."

"Get dressed, make sure I can see you as you dress."

She placed the phone on her make up table, so that it faced out into the room. She then took off her gown and stood naked before him.

"Whore looks nice with her shaven pussy, I'm sure her hubby will like that."

She suddenly realised that this would be the first time Bill had seen her like this and she worried about what he would think. She then proceeded to put the undies on, followed by the dress. She looked at herself in the mirror, the dress very tight on her, showing all her curves and bumps.

"Whore looks like what she is, ha ha, show me your heels."

She went back to the wardrobe and showed him her shoe collection.

"Wear the red ones."

The red ones were, like the dress, shoes she had not worn in a very long time as they had been a mistake of a purchase as they were a bit too high for her comfort and she thought they looked a bit slutty. She put them on.

"Nice Whore, now put your reddest lipstick on."

She put it on and looked at herself again in the mirror. What she saw looking back at her was a woman unknown to her, a woman if she saw in the street she would consider a slut out for the night. What was Bill going to think?

"Ok I think Whore is ready, remember to make it his best experience ever, go now but text me when it's over."

With that he ended the call and was gone. She looked at herself again, wondering how she was going to go through with it. How would Jim know if she didn't? However, she knew she wanted to make him happy so she stood and left her bedroom.

Bill was sitting downstairs watching an episode of NCIS: New Orleans that he had recorded, he really enjoyed the different crimes that the team investigated. He heard Olivia coming down the stairs but didn't look up from the TV. When he heard her enter the room, he asked without looking at her.

"Did you have a good sleep Love, are you feeling better?"

"Yes I did, would you like a drink?"

He looked up at her now, her eyes nearly popping out of his head when he saw her standing there in her tight dress and high heels.

"What are you wearing?"

"Don't you like it?" she tried to ask seductively.

"Are you going out like that?"

"No, I wore it for you, isn't it nice to make an effort for each other?"

"But but why are you wearing that dress, you haven't worn that for how many years, must be 10 or 20 and those heels, I thought you hated them."

"I wanted to look sexy for you, after all we haven't seen each other all week."

He was panicking now, having no idea what she was playing at, was she really trying to be sexy for him? What was he going to do? To play for time, he said, "Yes I think I need a drink," laughing nervously.

She left the room to go get the drinks thinking, "what the fuck am I doing, he thinks I'm gone mad."

She got the drinks for both of them returning to him looking shocked still sitting on his couch, TV still on. She handed him his drink, bending down as she did so giving him an eyeful of her breasts and bra. She then sat down next to him.

"What are we watching?"

"NCIS: New Orleans," shaking as he responded, taking a sip of his gin and tonic.

She sat on the couch directly opposite him. While sipping her drink and watching the TV she opened her legs displaying her red lacy panties to him. He couldn't help looking at them. This lasted about 20 minutes, all the time him wondering what game she was playing.

"Do you like them?"

"They're very nice, are they new?"

"Yeah, I got them while I was away with Jenny."

She then got up and sat beside him, her legs apart with a lot of thigh on display. She put her hand on his knee and he looked stunned at her.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like, I'm putting my hand on your knee."

"But why are you doing it?"

"Can a wife not put a hand on her husbands knee?"

"But you never do that."

"Well I am now," sounding annoyed with him.

He jumped up saying, "I don't know what's got into you Olivia, is it that Jenny one filling your head with stuff?"

"You leave Jenny out of it, you may not think it but Jenny is a classy lady, she knows how to have some fun in her life."

She stood up directly facing him, lifting her dress, her panties now clearly visible to him.

"Do you want to feel them?"

"No, that's alright, I'm sure they feel nice."

She carried on taking the dress over her head until she was stood before him in her bra, panties and heels. He was just staring up at her, looking scared and stunned.

"Well honey do you think I look good?"

"Of course you do Love."

She raised her leg and put the heels between his legs pressing down on his cock under his trousers.

"Is the little fellow getting hard for me?" she said without thinking.

"What did you say?" as he felt himself hardening under the pressure of her heel on him. She carried on pressing as she undid her bra and threw it at him. Stepping back from him she turned her back to him and put her hands into her panties, lowering them to give him a view of her ass. She lowered them to the ground, bending over completely in front of him, before stepping out of them and kicking them away.

She turned around leaving him staring with wide eyes and an open mouth at her shaven pussy.

"When did you do that?"

"When I was away, I saw Jenny bare and I thought it looked nice, do you not think so?" once again putting her feel against his trousers.

"It looks different?"

"Different nice or different bad?" she teased him, rubbing her fingers against her pussy lips.

"Olivia, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like, are you going to get naked for your sexy wife?"

He looked stunned up at her, and had to admit she looked very hot and sexy, her foot still teasing his cock.

"Stand up."

Without thinking he stood up and she began to open his shirt buttons. He could not take his eyes off her erect nipples and her bare pussy. She threw his shirt aside and reached for his belt. He stepped away from her.

"I can't do this Love."

"What do you fucking mean you can't do this, are you telling me you can't get your cock up for my bare pussy?"

He looked at her, utterly stunned at the words coming out of her mouth, so stunned that he didn't react when she undid his belt and dropped his trousers to the floor, his yellow briefs on display to her.

"When did you start wearing yellow?"

"Just saw them in a shop and liked them, why?"

"They look ridiculous on you, take them off."

Again, as if he would always react to firm instructions, he took them off and stood naked before her. In her heels she stood above him looking down at his erect cock, so tiny and insignificant. She almost wanted to laugh but instead knelt and took him in her mouth. He jumped back as he could not remember her ever sucking his cock. She pulled him back towards her by the balls and started sucking him. She felt as if she had nothing in her mouth. She then stopped and sat him down on the couch. She positioned herself above him and sat down on him taking him all in at once, feeling nothing. He tried to stop her, remembering his instructions from Jim but he couldn't stop her riding him.

She pushed herself up and down, not even sure if he was in her. The overwhelming feeling was that Jim's fingers were better than his pitiful cock. Thankfully for her it wasn't long before he came in her, at least that is what she assumed from his panting and moans, she certainly couldn't tell from any feeling in her. She immediately got up and went upstairs, not saying a word to him, leaving him very confused. She felt empty and frustrated.

Bill sat on the couch trying to make sense of what has just happened. He had pretended to come in her in order to stop it fast. It made him realise that the only way he would get satisfaction was from being used by Jim and whoever he choose to involve. He felt guilty at pretending to Olivia but he also sensed that she had not been fulfilled either. He worried about what he would tell Jim, should he lie or tell him what happened?

Jim sat on his couch watching TV really wishing that he had cameras in their house to watch what was going on. It had been an hour since he had hung up the call on Olivia. He wondered if she had the nerve to go through with it, maybe she had taken the clothes off the minute he hung uo. He didn't think so however. Just then his phone beeped, he looked at it, there was a message from Olivia.

"Hi Sir, task done."

"How was it Whore."

"It was terrible Sir, I did what you wanted but I felt nothing at all."

"You had sex with him?"

"Yes Sir."

"What did you do?"

"I stripped for him sucked and fucked him Sir."

"And what was his reaction?"

"He seemed hesitant but he let me do it, I think he came in me."

"Ok well done Whore, that will be the last time you will ever fuck him."

"Why Sir."

"Because from now on you will only be fucked by real men, not insignificant wimps."

"Sir, that's not fair on Bill."

"Are you saying he's not am insignificant wimp?"

"No Sir, I'm not saying that but he is my husband."

"Whore, don't you worry about him, all you need to concern yourself with is my wishes. How do you feel now"

"Sir I feel very frustrated."

"That's good, I am going to go now, you are not to touch yourself or do anything to make yourself cum, I will be in touch soon, Bye Whore"

"Bye Sir."

Jim thought about what she had told him. She had complied, Bill had not, That was interesting as it told him that Olivia was not alone more compliant but she had managed to get Bill to break his word. He took his phone and sent Bill a message.

"Any news Wimp?"

Bill saw the message and looked around the room, wondering if Jim had cameras in this house as well. How could he know when to ask? How should he reply?

"Sir, I have to tell you that I failed you."

"What do you mean Wimp?"

"Sir, Olivia acted very strangely tonight, she

was dressed like a slut, and she came onto me, I could not resist her."

"What do you mean she came onto you?"

"She dressed sexily and stripped in front of me and she made me hard. She then stripped me and sucked me for the first time in many years. And then she had me sit on her and she rode me."

"Did you cum in her Wimp?"

"No Sir, I couldn't but I pretended to."

"Ha ha you really are a pitiful little Wimp, how did she look?"

"Sir she looked very different, she had shaved her pussy bare, it looked weird."

"Did you satisfy her Wimp?"

"I don't think so Sir."

"HA HA you didn't think I was serious, how could you ever satisfy a woman, HA HA."

"Wimp, I am going now, I have to consider how to punish you for not obeying me, are you willing to take your punishment?"

"Sir what will that be?"

"I don't know, simple question, are you willing to take whatever I choose?"

"Yes Sir, I am."

"Bye Wimp, I will be in touch real soon."

"Bye Sir."

Bill sat back wondering what his punishment would be but hoping it would be hard.

Olivia lay on her bed wanting to touch herself but she didn't. She wondered how soon Jim would make her feel like a real woman again. She hoped it was real soon.

Jim sat back on his couch, real pleased at how the evening had worked out. He got himself a beer and thought about all the plans he had for his perfect couple...

12