Married Guy New Experience Ch. 08

Story Info
Master tests the wife more.
5.2k words
4.46
33.2k
16

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of my first story. As usual I hope you have read the previous parts to understand how my wife and I have got to where we are now, both Subs to the same guy, both unaware of the others activities to date.

In this part Jim, our Master, further tests Olivia while keeping Bill waiting.

As usual I welcome any comments or suggestions. Still unsure what is the right category!! Up to now it has been Gay Male but this could be BDSM or maybe Loving Wives.

*****

On the following morning, Saturday, I woke early, not believing what Olivia had done the previous night. We had not sexual contact for a long time, yet she had dressed sexily, stripped in front of me in the living room, shown me her newly bare pussy, had sucked me, something I thought she never liked, and then sat on me and fucked me. Where had that come from? She had just come back from a few days away with Jenny, a single friend of hers, who I always thought of as a bit of a slut and tease. Had something happened while they were away? What had made Olivia act like that? Had she maybe seen Jenny go off with someone and she wanted sex as well? Had she come home frustrated and really wanted to have sex with me? I felt really guilty pretending to cum in her as in all honestly I had not enjoyed it. The one comment I remembered from her was the reference to my "little fellow getting hard", I wondered if she had meant it as me being small.

He had slept in the guest bedroom rather than get into the bed with her as he was worried she might still be awake and either want to talk about it or even worse try it again. All I could think of was Jim's instructions to me not to have sex with her under any conditions. I had failed him and that worried me more than anything. I wondered what my punishment would be. I had committed to take whatever punishment Jim wanted after I had told him that I had failed him. At the same time I was excited at the thought of punishment and hoped it would be soon. I hated that it was the weekend as it meant that I would have to wait until next week when I was away again from Olivia and could meet him. I looked forward so much to hearing from him.

Olivia slept on until after 11am, so wrecked was she after the events of the last few days. She was surprised that she had slept so well with her mind in so much turmoil. She felt herself naked under the sheets, that was unusual in itself as she never slept that way. She looked at the other side of the bed and it looked as if it had not been slept in, she thought that Bill must have slept in the guest bedroom so as not to disturb her. That suddenly brought her mind to the night before. What would Bill be thinking? Would he be suspicious of her actions? How could a wife with no sex with her hubby for so long turn into a teasing slut and want to do things with him that she had not done in over 25 years of marriage. How was she going to act with him today? Should they talk about it?

She put her hand between her legs, feeling the bareness of her newly shaven pussy, the first time she had ever done that. Up to this week the very thought of that would have horrified her. How could a faithful catholic married woman do the things she did this week? She felt herself get wet which told her exactly how she could do these things. The sex she had in the last week stunned and overwhelmed her so much that she now knew how a man could really satisfy a woman, how mind blowing orgasms felt like, that they were actually a reality rather than mere fiction in books and films. Though it did make her guilty the feeling of abandonment and fulfilment more than compensated. She went to touch herself but then remembered that Jim had told her she could not make herself cum. Oh how she wanted to, needed to. She checked her phone hoping for a message, she was disappointed there was none. She hated that it was the weekend as Bill would be expecting to do something together. She was sorry she had not arranged golf with Jenny as that would have got her out of the house. She had thought that Bill and her were going away for the weekend so she had not booked the usual Saturday tee time. In any event Jenny was going away to visit family. She lay back in the bed, she could rest for a bit longer.

At the same time Jim was up and about for many hours. He too was thinking about the last week and the progress he had made so quickly with his new found Subs, his perfect married submissive couple, the couple he had sought for so long. He was very impressed and satisfied with Olivia's complete obedience the night before. That she would undertake such tasks with her husband demonstrated that she would be a very good Sub, it was easier for Subs to do things with strangers than with their loved ones, that she would behave so much out of character with Bill pleased him so much. While he really enjoyed the sexual activities his main satisfaction was in messing with his Sub's minds, continually testing their limits. Having a married couple as Subs enabled him to truly test them especially when he knew that if one lied to him he would know from the other. What made him really believe that he had found the perfect couple was that both had given him the exact same story of the previous night. Bill had confessed that he had failed and Olivia demonstrated that she could make him do so. Bill was a true Wimp, not just in his pitiful cock, but also in his mind. Olivia was a true Whore, who would do anything he wanted. He whistled and smiled to himself as he went about some household chores. His phone rang and he saw that it was his partner in crime, Tony.

"Hi mate, how's you today."

"Yeah good Jim, any news on our new friends?"

He told him about the previous night.

"Oh Jim, I think you have found what you've been looking for, we can have so much fun with them, what do you have planned next?"

"As a matter of fact I was just thinking about that. I am between leaving them in silence for the weekend or getting the Whore out to play. I could repeat the Wimp exercise with her, John and Dave working together today, I'm sure they would love her in their little office."

"Yeah, that would be good, but silence might work too, leave them wondering what's going on."

"What are you up to?"

"I'm thinking of going to the club tonight, Bitch needs a bit of hard use and some of the Yellows need to be brought to the next level."

"I'm thinking that I should move both Wimp and Whore up to White staus, I think they've done enough, anyway I don't think I want Wimp to see her wearing yellow."

"I agree, maybe even to Red status, ha ha."

"Anyway, I'll have a think about it, I'll let you know."

"Grand, talk later."

He thought about Tony going to the club. The Club was a Master/Sub one which they had established many years ago. It had over 50 Master members who brought their Subs to aid their learning but also for sharing with their fellow members. They had introduced a ranking system based on the colour of the underwear worn by the Sub, yellow for newbie up through white and red to the top level black. Bitch was Tony's best Sub, one of the few ones to achieve Black. Although the one night that he had brought Wimp to the club only involved males there was also female Mistresses and Subs. Tony and himself sometimes arranged weekends away for the Club members, he thought that maybe it was time for another. He thought about Wimp and Whore, he would not contact them yet, let them stew for a while.

It was almost noon before Bill heard any movement from Olivia upstairs. He heard her go into the shower. He was worried all morning about how they would greet each other, what if anything would be said. He would wait for her to say something first. Shortly after she came into his office where he was working. He was delighted to see her dressed in jeans and top.

"Hi Love, did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes, thanks have you been up long?"

"Yeah, been working since about 9, lot to catch up on after my week away."

"You never did tell me about your week, was it successful?"

"Yeah, the new client working out well, I think he'll be very rewarding."

"That's good, I'm going to have some brunch, do you want some?"

"Yeah, why not."

"I'll call you when its ready."

As she left both of them were thinking that maybe they could get away with not saying anything. That pleased but also worried both, pleased because they didn't know what to say, worried because how could such strange behaviour go unquestioned. When it was ready she called him and they ate together at the kitchen table.

"You playing golf this weekend Love?"

"I hadn't planned to as we had talked about going away but maybe I'll call Jenny and see if she free."

"Why not, it's a nice day out there, pity to waste it, I have a lot of work to catch on anyway."

"I'll check later," as she turned on the TV and switched to a news channel.

They ate in silence, other than commenting on some of the news items. When they finished Bill cleared up and returned to his office. Olivia returned back upstairs, wondering if she should contact Jim and let him know that she could get out. She decided to do so and sent him a message. She lay on the bed trying to read but not being able to concentrate, hoping that her phone would beep.

Jim was in his garden, reading the paper when he got the message. He smiled when he read that she could get out. He was amused and happy that she wanted to see him but he was over an hour away from her. He wondered if he should get her to come to his place, he had never had a Sub come to his home before. He returned to his paper keeping her waiting. He then called his brother John, who was a security man in a shopping mall near where Olivia lived. John always looked forward to hearing from his brother, he knew of his Master life and had benefited many times from the Sub's pleasing him and sometimes his colleague, Dave. Every time he received a call he hoped that another treat was in store. The last time had been with the Wimp. After hanging up his call he sent Olivia a message.

"Hi Whore, how's your sore pussy ha ha."

Olivia jumped up and read the message, still surprised at reacting to such a title or text.

"I am good Sir, I had a very long sleep."

"Good Whore's need rest too, did you and your pitiful hubby discuss what happened last night?"

"No Sir, neither of us said anything, thankfully."

"Ha ha, I'd say he's afraid of you now."

"No Sir probably ashamed of me."

"No real man would be ashamed of a sexual wife, but then again we know he's not a real man, don't we?"

"Please Sir that's not fair or right to say."

"Ha ha we both know it, what's your plans today?"

"No plans Sir, Jenny is away but I tild Bill I might play golf with her."

"ha ha you're getting good at lying, why did you do that?"

"Sir I was kind of hoping you would call."

"Does Whore want to please her Master then?"

"Yes please Sir."

"What are you wearing Whore?"

"Jeans and a top Sir."

"Ok, at 3pm I want you to go to the Central Shopping Centre, you are to wear a short summer dress, no bra, white panties, and heels."

"Sir, that is very close, people will know me."

"Is Whore questioning me?"

"Sorry Sir, where will I meet you there?"

"Just go there and wait to hear from me."

"Yes Sir, I look forward to seeing you."

She received no response. She looked at her watch and saw it was 2.15. She got up from her bed and went to her wardrobe to pick out a nice dress to wear for him. She picked a red one which came to about 3 inches above her knee. She stripped and put on white lace panties, then her dress and sandals, she put her heels in her bag.

She went downstairs, Bill was still in his office. She called out that she was meeting Jenny for a coffee and that she would see him later. He told her to enjoy himself without coming out of the office. He looked out the window as she got into her car, seeing her short red dress and thinking she looked very sexy. He was surprised she would wear that dress; it was usually only worn if they were on a sun holiday far away. It seemed that Jenny seemed to be having a big influence on her. The main thought in his head is that if it kept her happy then it would take the pressure off him and he could enjoy his new Sub life. As he thought that he checked his phone but was disappointed at no contact from Jim.

Olivia drove to the shopping centre and arrived there just before 3. She took the heels out of her bag, put them on and headed into the centre. She looked around hoping to see Jim and hopefully no one else that she knew. She saw no one. Unknown to her, her entrance was being followed on the shopping centre cameras.

At precisely 3pm her phone beeped, "Hi Whore, nice red dress."

She looked around trying to see where he was.

"Go up the escalator to the coffee shop, take a seat facing into the mall."

She went up the escalator, conscious of two young guys, in their early twenties, behind her looking at her legs, she could see them walking down a couple of steps even as the escalator rose. One knelt as if to tie his lace, it was obvious to her that he was trying to look up her dress. She blushed but didn't react. She saw one of them high five the other as they passed her when they reached the top. She went to the coffee bar, bought a latte and took a seat facing the mall, all of the time expecting to see Jim walking towards her. Her phone beeped.

"Those young guys liked the look of you."

"Stop Sir, I'm older than their mothers, where are you?"

"You don't think that young guys want to fuck their friend's mothers then, you have a lot to learn Whore."

"Stop Sir, they're only kids."

"Ha ha pull your dress up a little, show more thigh to your fellow shoppers."

Without questioning him she pulled it up a little, looking down to see most of her thigh exposed. She looked around to make sure no one she knew was nearby. She also looked for Jim but could not see him anywhere. She could see the two young guys walking back in her direction.

"Part your legs, let them see your panties when they pass you."

Although she was scared part of her was excited at displaying herself. She looked at her phone as if she was reading a message as she parted her legs. She didn't need to look down to know that her panties were clearly on display. The young guys passed her with one hitting the other on the arm and gesturing towards her. They passed by, all the time looking back. She did not want eye contact with them.

"Well done Whore, I'm sure you're wet now, aren't u?"

"Yes Sir, but it was scary, anyone else could have passed. Please Sir where are you?"

She could see the young guys walking back towards her and she was surprised when they sat on a mall bench, directly opposite her. She closed her legs.

"Open them Whore, the boys have obviously come back for a better look."

She knew better than to question him so she opened her legs for the guys. She surprised herself by then opening them wider again, all the time looking at her phone.

"Whore likes showing her panties to young guys. Look at them."

She cautiously looked over at them but their eyes were clearly looking downwards between her legs. One of them saw her looking at them and he looked away, touching the others arm and whispering something. He too looked away. However this didn't last long and they couldn't help looking back again. She was still looking in their direction and they looked at her directly, getting eye contact with her. She didn't look away. One of the guys was a bit braver than the other and looking at her he put his hand between his legs and stroked his cock through his trousers. She looked away.

"Do not stop looking at him, keep your legs apart."

She looked at them and they were both touching themselves now, looking between her face and her panties. She couldn't help, even from a short distance, noticing their bulges. They were openly smiling at her now and she surprised herself by smiling back.

"Ok Whore, enough of your shameful display, get up, go ask them if they know where the pharmacy is, thank them and then walk to your right."

She put the phone in her bag and walked towards them. They looked nervous as she approached them.

"Hi Boys, would you know where the pharmacy is?"

One of the guys pointed to the next floor, she thanked them with a smile and walked away. She could not believe the lust she could see in their eyes, the way they looked at her, her legs, her nipples which were now erect under her dress. Although it shamed her in one way the feeling between her legs told her how much it excited her. Where was Jim? She so wanted to see him now. She felt her phone beep again.

"Whore, go the information desk and ask them to get security for you, then tell the security man that you think you saw the two young guys steal something."

"Sir, that is very unfair."

"DO IT."

She went to the information desk and it wasn't long before a security man, his tag said John, asked her what the problem was. She told him the story about the two guys and he asked her to walk with him around the centre and to identify them. They were still sitting on the bench and the security man asked them to follow him to the office.

"This lady says she saw you shop lifting, what have you got to say for yourselves?"

"What, she's fucking mad, this one is, the only thing we've done today is look at this slut showing her knickers to us."

There were four guys in the room with her, John, his colleague Dave and the two young guys. They were all looking at her.

"Where did you see them shop lifting?"

"I saw them take a phone."

"Ok guys we have to search you, is that ok? Otherwise I'll have to call the police."

"This is fucking mad, go on search us, you'll find nothing."

John and Dave searched both guys and other than their old battered phones they found nothing.

"Lady, what games are you playing with us?"

She started to panic, wondering where Jim was, was he going to rescue her? "Sorry I thought I saw them do it."

"What's this about you and your knickers?"

"I've no idea what he's talking about."

Both of the guys called her a liar telling the security men that she clearly displayed her white lace knickers to them for a long time.

"Is this true?"

"No, of course not, I'm a respectable married woman."

"I didn't think respectable married women went shopping without a bra, are they correct about white lace knickers then?"

"No," she said, now panicking more.

One of the young guys had come up behind her and pulled her dress up, displaying her panties to all, "See I told you, this woman's just a fucking tease."

"How did they know you had white lace on lady?"

"I don't know."

"I'm inclined to believe these guys Dave, what do you think?"

"Yeah John, I think we have a trouble maker here, trying to get these lads in trouble."

"No, it's not like that, please."

"What's it like then?"

She wanted to tell them she was acting on orders from Jim but she couldn't do that, "I'm sorry. Ok?"

"No, it's not fucking ok, you tried to get us arrested."

"That's right, you could have got these guys in real trouble and others will have seen us take them to our office, you're not very nice Lady."

"Oh she is nice believe me, especially when she sitting with her legs open, one hot bitch she is."

"Sit down there and show us what you did for the guys."

She was stunned at the request, "No, I will not."

"Ok Dave, call the police, people just can't go around trying to get others arrested."

"Please no, I said I was sorry."

John pointed at the chair in the middle of the floor as he placed four other chairs directly opposite. She looked at them all and resignedly walked to the chair and sat down.

"She had her dress pulled up."

12