Married Guy New Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around again and counted only four Subs, assuming we were all dressed similarly. That was a big change to my previous visit. I wondered what colours each wore. I knew Bitch had black, I did not recognise the other two. I also wondered if any of the females were Sub.

At 11pm Mark walked to the middle of the floor and clapped his hands. On seeing Bitch and the other two rise I followed their example and walked to the middle of the floor. Bitch, as the Senior Sub, instructed us to strip to our Colours, which I assumed correctly to be down to our briefs. We were all in White.

Mark again appeared. "Ladies and Gentlemen tonight is one of our special punishment nights. Each of the Whites you see before you have disobeyed their Master or Mistress and has willingly given themselves up to be punished. Is this correct Subs?"

Very quickly the other two said "Yes Sir" and I repeated it. One of them looked really scared, the other very relaxed. I was shaking internally but was trying externally not to look it.

Mark spoke again, "Ok Bitch, take over."

Bitch walked up to me and put a hood over my head, I could see that he had three blindfolds in his hands. He then took me by the hand and sat me down, I had no idea if I was back in my own chair or elsewhere. Then I heard him speak again.

"Do you, Worthless, accept whatever punishment you are given willingly?"

I didn't know who he was talking to until I heard another voice say, "Yes Sir."

Then I heard chairs moving and steps walking away from me. I heard what I thought was hard slaps and the sound of whimpering.

"Oh does Worthless not like his punishment," there was lots of laughter. This was following by loud whishing sounds and the whipping of what I assumed was his ass. At this I became more scared, I had never had a strong pain threshold and the thought of being whipped was not to my liking, to put it mildly. I also thought of the marks and hiding them from Olivia but then quickly remembered that sleeping apart might now have some more benefits. She might not see me naked. It was almost as if I felt the pain myself with every whipping sound and his whimpering now changed to crying loudly. This didn't stop the punishment and I wondered just how long it would go on for. Just as I thought that it stopped and there was silence.

"Walk to each table and show them your marks proudly."

I heard walking sounds and also slaps, and more whimpers, as obviously he was being walked from table to table.

"Go back to your Mistress and apologise for disobeying her, thanks her for the punishment."

I heard him apologise and her replying, "That will teach you a lesson, hope you have learnt to obey me at all times."

"Yes Mistress."

There then was much chat around the room while I waited. I assumed the other Sub was similarly blindfolded and waiting. I wondered if he was as nervous as me. We were kept waiting for a full ten minutes or so more when then I heard mark again.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, in five minutes the next punishment will commence."

This was the longest five minutes of my life and it seemed to last for ever, especially as I didn't know if I was next or not. I soon found out that I wasn't.

"Do you, Cockface, accept whatever punishment you are given willingly?"

"Yes, I do Sir."

I heard what I thought was a ripping sound, which I assumed to be his briefs taken off him roughly. I heard him roar. This was not the last roar I heard out of him. This time there was no whipping that I heard, just the sound of a lot of sucking and then fucking noises. This was followed by a little silence after which I heard the loudest roar ever, with lots of laughter thrown in. All I could hear was his roars, I couldn't make out what was causing it. Then I heard what sounded like a battery driven device and I heard a female voice, "Oh God that's big!"

For the next few minutes nothing could be heard above the cries of my fellow Sub. After some more silence, "Walk to each table."

Once again I heard walking sounds and also slaps. I heard one voice say another, laughing, "He can hardly walk."

"Go back to your Mistress and apologise for disobeying her, thank her for the punishment."

I heard him do that and her accept his apology.

"Ladies and Gentleman the main punishment of the night will begin in ten minutes."

If the five minutes before was long, this ten minutes was pure torture. What did he mean by the main punishment? Surely it could not be worse than the previous two, all played out in my mind as if it was happening to me at the time. Surely my crime of not stopping Oliva having sex with me deserved the worst punishment of all. I wondered if the other two Subs were still there, were they still blindfolded or were they going to be able to watch me.

After what I assumed was ten minutes, it felt much longer, I felt a hand pulling me up and taking me to what I assumed was the platform in the middle of the floor.

"Do you, Wimp, accept whatever punishment you are given willingly?"

"Yes, Sir," though I could even hear the tremor and fear in my own voice.

I felt my briefs being taken off and being led away. When I stopped I felt what I thought were soft female hands examining my cock and balls. I was led, I assumed, from table to table and gently and roughly examined by many hands. My cock, balls and breasts were touched, squeezed, pinched, and slapped by many. I never knew who was doing what or what would happen next. A gentle touch was often followed by a hard slap of my cock or ass. There were numerous comments and laughing at my tiny cock, yes even I call it that now, I now know it to be a fact.

The next thing I know is that I am being strapped to something, lying on my front, I assume it was the table. My hands and legs were cuffed to the legs of the table and I could feel myself not able to move. I was left in that position for a few minutes, all the time expecting to be whipped at any second. I jumped when I felt a hand touch my ass and I heard a lot of laughter. The hand strokes my ass, goes down between my legs and grabs my balls and cock. I wonder how this can be done, so tight am I down on the table when I realise for the first time that I do not feel my cock against anything, there must be a hole in the table where my balls and cock are hanging free. I feel movement underneath me and then a mouth take my cock. I struggle to get free as I do not want my cock to be sucked, I want to be the sucker not the sucked. More laughter is heard as I struggle to stop whoever is sucking me. Thankfully they soon stop and I am left there in total darkness awaiting what would happen next.

I hear much chat around the room but cannot make out any words. As I am trying to listen carefully to any words I am brought to my senses by a vicious whipping of my ass, so loud and hard that I cannot help letting out a huge roar. The whips are followed by gentle touching which in itself is very painful. These actions are repeated for what seems like many minutes.

I then hear a female voice whispering into my ear, I recognise the voice as Betty.

"I do love to fuck a red ass."

I feel what I assume is her hand on my red hot ass, she also reached under and grabs my balls, squeezing them very hard, so hard I cry out loud. Then I feel a coldness in my ass and what feels like cream being fingered into it. This is followed by the feeling of a stiffness between my legs, a cold metal type feeling, and I stiffen at the thought of what it might be.

I can feel as if someone is getting on top of me and the stiffness near my ass. I stiffen much more but it is impossible for me to move as I feel the stiffness enter me. The different feelings of my ass on fire with the coldness between my legs is overwhelming and I find myself relaxing a little. The person on me, I assume Betty, starts inserting more into me and it begins to hurt more. I give out a moan and I hear her whisper.

"I think Wimp wants me to fuck him, is that right?"

I Shout, "Yes," and I hear applause around the room. This encourages her to start fucking me. I wonder how she can be on top of me yet fucking me at the same time before I realise she must be wearing it somehow. I feel her gain momentum on top of me and she fucks me better than any man could, ramming it into me with every thrust. I wonder if she is going to cum soon so that this can stop but scarily realise that this is a woman fucking me and that she's not going to cum in me and then stop. Just how long can she go on for, I wonder, as she carried on with a steady rhythm, to the sound of clapping and laughter. I am crying softly both with the pain but also the enjoyment of it. I then feel a mouth take my cock again and start sucking me. I feel as erect as I ever have been but I don't want to cum in their mouth. However Betty doesn't stop nor does the person sucking me and its not long before I spill my little amount into their mouth. I moan as I cum, after which Betty gets off me. She surprises me with a hard spanking of my ass, ten spanks, counted down by all in the room. She whispers to me.

"Thank you Wimp, you're the best fuck hole I've had in a while."

I can feel my ass on fire from the whipping, fucking and spanking and I assumed I was finished. I felt the binds being released and I sighed with relief. However, the relief was short lived as I was laid on my back and the binds reattached.

I heard Mark, "Ladies and Gentlemen we will have the final part of the punishment in five minutes."

I lay there, wondering what other punishment there could possibly be. From what I had experienced I assumed I had got the treatment of the other two Subs combined. I could hear movement around me and thought I could smell something burning.

After a few minutes, "Please Ladies and Gentlemen, if you would take your places."

I started to struggle, a meaningless effort as I could not move. I felt a hand rub something above my penis area, it felt about halfway between my cock and my belly button. It felt like a cold liquid and this was followed by what seemed like a sheet of paper.

The paper was then removed and I heard a buzzing sound and Jim's voice at my ear."This will hurt but the more you move or resist the more it will hurt you, the less you move the quicker it will be over."

I then felt what seemed like a needle on my skin, burning slightly into me, just above my penis area. The pain was not excessive compared to the whipping and I tried to relax as the needle seemed to be brought in and out of me. All I could hear was a buzzing sound and I soon realised that it was more than likely that I was getting a tattoo. I wanted to move but was scared that any movement would result in more pain. Eventually it was over and I was rubbed again with a cold cloth. My binds were untied and I was placed in a sitting position. I felt pain all over, my ass, my legs and hands from being bound and the area where I assumed I was now tattooed with god knows what.

After a few minutes I was escorted around the room, from table to table I assume, but this time I want touched by anyone. It was obvious they were admiring whatever had been done based on their comments, "Only right", "Great job", "Guess that's the end of the communal showers for him", "Wonder what his wife will think", "Hope he never has to go to a doctor", and lots of laughter. Once I had been examined by all I was seated, but remained blindfolded. I could hear Jim and Tony chatting away so assumed I was back in my original chair.

After some time I was pulled up into a standing position and dressed by someone. Only when I was dressed was the blindfold removed. I looked down to see what had been done but could not see.

"Wimp, do not touch your clothing."

"I need to wee Sir."

"Bitch, take him in, do not let him look at anything."

Bitch took me to the gents room and I found it difficult to walk without feeling pain everywhere. I looked at him and could see a little dried cum on his chin. I assumed it was mine but was afraid to ask him. He undid my trousers and took my cock out, aiming it at the basin. It was very embarrassing to pee with him watching me. When I was finished he zipped me up again and we returned. All of those that I had eye contact with smiled and winked at me. Betty was chatting to Jim as I sat down between them. She reached over and squeezed my thighs, winking at me.

Shortly after we left the Club by taxi. On reaching the hotel Jim surprised me by not coming up to my room.

"Wimp, I am leaving now, I have a busy day tomorrow, anyway you have had your punishment, I will let you be for a few days at least while I consider what next to do with you. You did me proud tonight, you have made me believe that we can have a long relationship together."

"Thank you Sir, may I ask a question?"

"Ok Wimp, one question."

"Sir why was my punishment so much worse than the others?"

"Wimp, I am the Senior Master in the Club, you disobeyed me so therefore your punishment had to reflect my standing. I also wanted to test you fully to make sure I wasn't wasting my time with you."

"Sir, I appreciate your time and efforts, I hope we can have a long relationship too."

"As long as you continue to do as I say, we will Wimp, now go, I will be in touch soon."

Then he turned and left, leaving me standing there, still sore all over. I passed the reception desk, seeing the receptionist winking at me. I rushed to my room and got undressed immediately. I then hesitantly looked down and saw my new tattoo just above my cock.

WIMP, it said in large black lettering.

I tried rubbing it, but of course all I think was hurt myself. I stared at it in the mirror, thinking can I never be naked with Olivia again, how can I ever go to the beach, the swimming pool. I put my briefs on and it just about covered the lettering. I was now permanently his Wimp, in a way I was proud of that, in another how would I keep it to myself.

I looked at the time and again realised that I had not called Olivia. I wondered, in our seemingly new arrangement whether that mattered or not. I thought about the nights events, and how far I had come in the space of a number of weeks, in fact how much I had done in only the last week. I was already looking forward to more experiences with Jim, even as I still felt the pain of those tonight. I decided to text Olivia.

"Hi Love, hope you had good day, just back here after client dinner, talk tomorrow, Love u, xx"

With that I got into bed and was asleep within a few minutes, dreaming of Jim, Tony, Betty, Bitch and the Club.

Olivia was in bed reading when she got the message. Her day had been very frustrating, as she had been waiting all day for contact from Jim. She had even considered going back to the shopping centre but thought better of it. She thought of sending him a message but decided against it. Jenny had been on telling her about her weekend with her family and how badly she needed a night of fun. Olivia cried off with an alleged migraine, hoping to hear from Jim. They had said they would discuss golf in the morning which got Olivia thinking about their last game, which got her thinking about Jim more, getting very wet in the process. She read the message from Bill and decided not to respond until tomorrow. They seemed to have a new understanding now but she wasn't quite sure what to make of it. In any event if it prevented her from having to sleep with him or see him naked that suited her grand. She turned out the light, hoping she would hear from Jim tomorrow.

Jim had gone back to his house after leaving Bill at the hotel. He had planned the first two parts of the punishment and only decided on the tattoo after he was told about the new sleeping arrangement. This was yet another benefit to fall into his lap. This was the first Sub he had ever tattooed and he decided he may not be the last after seeing the results. He deliberately had avoided contacting Olivia today giving her time to think about what she had done to date and making me wait for more as he was 100% sure that she wanted more, she needed it. He would contact her tomorrow. He was also considering whether he would involve her friend Jenny more. He had liked her, she was a total slut, but she could come in very useful for some of the tests he had been thinking about. He was sure that Jenny would do anything he wanted, he didn't want her as a Sub, but as someone to help him use his Subs. He might contact her tomorrow too.

He thought about whether he would leave Bill alone for a few days and decided not to contact him at all for at least three days. That was enough time to worry him, then he would put his next big plan into action...

12