Married Guy New Experience Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her slowly at first, she feeling his entire weight on her, his cock buried deep in her. She moaned loudly, willing him on to do it harder and faster. He varied his rhythm between slow, stopping altogether, then plunging into her.

"Please come in me Sir," as she looked up at him, the feeling in her so fantastic, although she could not believe she was saying the things she said. Up to a week ago she would never have even used the Fuck word. She moved her body in tandem with him so as to get the full effect of his style. She also couldn't believe how long he could last, how fit he was, as he continued fucking her. Gradually he built up his pace until he was ramming her down into the mattress, she moaning hard from the feeling in her and his weight on her. She felt as if there was a red hot poker buried in her and then she felt him tense up before he spurted his hot cum into her, before collapsing on top of her.

"Oh Whore, you're so good," as he rolled off her.

"Thank you Sir, I want to please you, you make me feel like I never felt before."

He reprimanded himself for praising her, he had said that without thinking.

"How could you have ever felt good married to a wimp?"

She looked at him, still not liking when he said these things about Bill, but didn't answer him.

He lay there for a minute, liking the way she lay against him but not wanting her to think they were equals in any way.

"Get up Whore, go down and make us some lunch."

She got up, disappointed to leave his side, reaching down to the floor to get her dress.

"Go as you are Whore."

She could feel cum dripping out of her pussy, but she left the room and headed downstairs, still naked. She was glad that their house was not overlooked by any other and the feeling of being naked felt good to her.

When she was gone, he sat up on the bed and looked around. He pictured where he might put some secret cameras, he would need a lot of them to cover this house. He opened the bedside lockers but nothing of note was in there. He went to her walk in wardrobe, looking through her clothes, her undies drawer, her shoes, all the time seeing traditional mature stuff, nothing much too sexy. That gave him his plan for the afternoon. He dressed himself, heading to the kitchen.

She was preparing some lunch, warm chicken salad, for both of them. She wandered naked around the kitchen, wondering what Jim was doing upstairs.

"So Whore, where are all the family pics?"

"Sorry Sir?"

"Whore, don't tell me you don't have family pics around the house, where did you put them?"

She walked over to the kitchen drawer, taking them out and handing them to him. He took them, looking through some slowly.

"Oh I like your sexy daughter, what age is she."

"Please Sir, don't talk about her like that," but seeing the look on his face, "Laura is 23 Sir."

"Where is she, what she doing?"

"She's in new York Sir, working in advertising."

"And your Son?"

"Dan is 24, also in new York, in a law firm."

"Do they come home often?"

"Every few months, Sir."

He thought of his secret cameras, he should put them in all the bedrooms and catch views of sexy Laura. He watched Olivia closely, surprised at her comfort being naked in her kitchen. She put the lunch on the table.

"Wine, Sir?"

"Yes for me, no for you Whore, you have to drive later."

She looked at him, "Where to Sir."

"I thought we would go shopping, I looked through your clothes, we need to get you some new ones."

She wondered what kind of clothes he meant, where would they go, would she meet anyone she knew? As if reading her mind, "We can go to The Outlets, that's an hour away, you shouldn't know anyone there."

They ate in silence, "You're a great homemaker, a great cook, and now you're a great Whore, is there no end to your talent's," smiling at her, her beaming back at him.

After the lunch he told her to go get dressed in the same clothes as earlier, but not to wash herself. They then left in her car, she driving. She was very nervous leaving her area but relaxed as soon as they were on the highway, listening to a rock radio station that he had chosen. He leant over pulling her dress up so that her panties were visible. Looking over at her driving, he still could not believe how lucky he had been to find her husband online and to recognise quickly in him his submissive nature and from there to get to Olivia as fast as he did. He found from his many years experience as a Master that most mature married women were open to releasing their wild side with the right persuasion. He found that very quickly he could recognise the pent up frustration in married women and he knew the ways to open their resistance. Olivia had surprised him though, her pent up frustration was like nothing he had seen before.

When they reached the Outlets, he led the way to the upmarket clothes shops. He had her try on many dresses in the first one, picking and buying five short summer dresses and one full length formal dress, slit all the way up both sides. He never even looked at the prices, assuming that the cost was not an obstacle to her. She never objected. He watched her through the slightly open dressing room door as she changed between one and the other. He noticed two husbands of other shoppers change their position so that they could also see her reflection in the dressing room mirror when the door was ajar. His only reaction was to open the door a little more and to move his own position to give them a better view of her changing, of her standing in her bra and panties. It was only after about four changes that she noticed them looking but seeing Jim smiling at them made her pretend she hadn't noticed. Jim noted this and smiled to himself.

Next they moved onto the shoe store where Jim ensured she was served by a young male. He picked out five pairs of heels ranging from 5 inches upwards. When the assistant had gone to get her sizes Jim whispered to her.

"I want you to give the young boy lots of views of your sexy panties and legs."

She panicked, looking at him, "Please Sir, he's only a child, he's younger than my son."

"That didn't stop you in the shopping centre, did it?" laughing at her, as the guy returned with the shoes.

She sat down on the chair, the guy sitting on the low stool in front of her. He took out the first pair, handing them to her.

"Will you help me put them on please?"

"Of Course Madam," reaching for her foot to take her shoes off. She raised her leg, her dress lifting just a little and showing some of her thigh. As he put the first shoe on she saw that he was looking at her legs already. She lifted her other leg for him for the second shoe. She then stood and walked around before sitting back down again. Jim was looking at her, indicating that she should show more.

The guys took off her shoes and turned around to get the next pair. When his back was turned, looking at Jim, she pulled her dress up a little. The guy reached for her foot again, and putting the shoe on he noticed more thigh on show. When he went to put the second one on her legs had parted more and he caught a glimpse of white panties. She stood and repeated the walking exercise.

This pattern was repeated for the next two pairs before they came to the last pair, red heels with 7 inches. She had never worn such high heels before. Jim was glaring at her as the guy reached for her foot. This time she lifted her leg higher for him, letting him see more of her legs and panties. When he reached for her second leg, she parted her legs fully giving him a clear view of her panties. He held her foot as he stared at her open legs, not moving for a few moments.

"Do you like what you see young man," Jim asked him.

He put down her foot quickly, "Oh I'm sorry Madam, I didn't mean to look at your wife," panicking as he stood and faced Jim.

Jim laughed. "Oh that's ok son, she's not my wife, she's only my Whore, isn't that correct," looking at her.

She looked up at him stunned that he would say that, "Yes Sir that's correct," blushing strongly, as she stood and walked with difficulty around the store. Thankfully no one else was there when he had said that.

The young guy was also stunned, not knowing what to say or where to look.

"Tell me young man do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't, why?"

"I'm just wondering when you last got any sex."

The guy looked embarrassed, "Oh it's been a while I must confess."

She was standing there in her high heels, looking and listening to the conversation, worried where it was headed but knowing what Jim was thinking, at least she thought she knew.

"Ok, we need to do some more shopping but we'll come back later and decide which ones to take."

As he took her shoes off, she gave him another full view, this time with a smile when he looked openly at her. They then left the store.

"I think Whore is enjoying teasing young guys."

"Sir, I am not, I am just doing as you say."

The next stop was to Victoria's Secrets Lingerie store. He picked out ten bra and panty sets for her, getting her to try each one on and show him. The female assistant helped him with the selection and was also present, at Jim's request, as she tried on each one. He asked the assistants views of each, "Do you think her ass looks good in that? Can you get me a tighter one for her?"

He encouraged the assistant to help her put them on, to clasp and unclasp her bra. When she tried one on that clasped at the front she thought the young girl touched her nipple on purpose. Then he asked the girl to put her hand down the front of the panties to see whether it was too tight the girl did it very willingly putting her hand down as far as her clit. All the time the assistant seemed to be enjoying the obvious power the guy had over the lady. When she went to pay for their selections the assistant asked Olivia if her husband was always that domineering.

She surprised herself by answering, "He's not my husband, he's my Master," as she turned and walked out, a stunned look on the girls face.

Jim had not heard the comment as he had already left the store. They stopped for some coffee.

When they were nearly finished he turned to her, "Go to the ladies, take your panties off."

Without questioning him she did as requested, returning to finish her coffee. "Ok, Whore lets go get your shoes."

She had forgotten about the shoes and now realised why he had her remove her panties. She looked at him pleading with her eyes.

"Do we have a problem Whore?"

"No Sir," as she followed him back to the shoe store. When they walked in the young guy rushed over to them.

"Has Madam decided which ones?"

"She needs to try on the last ones again."

"Of course," as he watched her go back to her seated position. He was hoping for another flash of panties, he had almost went to the toilet for a wank when she left the last time and was still hard from the thought of her. Jim had noticed this immediately through the guys trousers.

When he took his position in front of her he went to take her foot. She raised her foot and he put the first heel on. He was disappointed that he had not seen any white, just bare thigh. When she raised her second foot and parted her legs he looked closely for the panties and nearly lost his balance when he found himself looking at her bare hairless pussy, the wetness in it obvious to him. He stared back at Jim who was smiling at him.

"Go on touch her young man."

The guy didn't need any encouragement, moving his hand to her bare pussy, fingering her wetness and putting it in her. After a few seconds, "Ok that's enough young man."

He stood up disappointed, his raging hard cock now obvious to Olivia as well.

"Young man do you have many other pairs in the back room?"

The guy, looking puzzled at Jim, "Yes, we have loads."

"Ok, maybe you should show my Whore some of them."

The guy was beaming from ear to ear as he walked towards the back room. Jim whispered to her as she walked after the guy. Once behind the door the young guy looked at her as she walked towards him, dropping to her knees in front of him. Looking up at him she undid and dropped his trousers and boxer shorts, releasing his hard young cock. Still looking up at him she started sucking on it, the guy moaning from the first second. It wasn't long before he couldn't take anymore cuming in her mouth. She had never taken her eyes off his the entire time. She left the room quickly followed by the assistant. She paid for the shoes and left the Outlets, heading for home.

"Did Whore enjoy her shopping trip?"

"Yes Sir, thank you."

He smiled over at her, still surprised at the ease at which she had obeyed him. It was now 6pm and he thought about the evening ahead. He had planned to visit some old friends, old in both age and length of friendship. His friends were four guys in their late 60's, all married guys who he met for a card game about twice a year. He looked at Olivia driving, wondering if he would stay in with her tonight or whether he might bring her along. He didn't want to demand too much of her so soon but watching her with the young guy and remembering her with his brother and the others he thought she just might enjoy it. He would think about it over dinner, which he had told her earlier she would be making for them.

On returning to the house, she put away her new purchases and got him a cold beer. He sat in the living area watching TV as she prepared dinner of Goats cheese starter, main course of Salmon finishing with a Tiramisu and coffee. She was very happy preparing the meal for him, so content that he was here with her alone. She wondered if he was staying tonight or whether he was going home. She hoped he was staying and that she could please him again. She thought about sleeping with him in her marital bed and was surprised at the lack of feeling of guilt. She longed to feel the satisfaction that Jim gave her.

Dinner went well, he complimenting her cooking skills again. They talked about the items in the news, he asked more about her kids, her growing up years, her background. She answered all questions willingly, feeling like they were almost on a date. For the 90 minutes they took over dinner he never once gave any orders or even demonstrated being in charge, never calling her by his given name for her. She relaxed in his company, enjoying the chat and the relaxed atmosphere. Once dinner was over and they were seated on the couch he turned to her.

"Ok Whore, I've decided we're going out. Go put on your new yellow dress and heels, and nice white underwear."

"Where are we going Sir?" as she stood up.

He spanked her ass hard, "You do not ask questions, go get ready."

"Sorry Sir," as she rushed upstairs. As she changed she wondered where they were going. She was disappointed that she would not have him to herself this evening, she hoped he would return with her later. She returned downstairs and they went to her car, him giving her directions as they drove.

"Whore, I am meeting four old friends tonight for a card game, you can be our hostess."

"Yes Sir," not knowing exactly what he meant by hostess. She drove to the other side of town, an area she was not familiar with. On reaching their destination she was worried to leave her car on the street for fear that it would be stolen. She decided not to say anything. He went to the door, opened it and entered without knocking on it. She followed.

In the living area of the house she saw four older guys, all much older than her or Jim. They looked surprised when they saw her.

"Hi Guys, hope ye didn't mind I brought a friend. She can save all your old legs and get us the drinks," as he shook each by the hand and took his place on the one empty chair around the table where they were seated.

Each of the four guys looked her up and down, introducing themselves as Jack, Joe, Pol and Lar. She said hi and looked around the tiny untidy room, beer bottles on the table, cigarettes lighting in the ashtrays. Jim looked at her and he was amused at her obvious disgust at where they were.

"Go get us some beers," deliberately not using her given name, but still speaking in a demanding tone.

Each of the guys seemed amused as she looked for where the beers might be. Jack indicated the fridge in the corner where she went and got four beers, handing them to the guys. For the first hour she watched as they played cards, only moving when a beer was required. Jim enjoyed watching her discomfort and knew she would be wondering whether she might have to please these old guys.

That was in fact the exact thought going through her head. She could not help looking around the room disgusted at how dirty it was, did one of them actually live here? She looked at the four guys and hoped that Jim would not require her to do anything with these disgusting old men. The more she looked at them the more she saw them as old beer guzzling smoking men. She could feel herself almost sick with the thought of having to do anything with them. Surely Jim wouldn't demand that, she hoped.

After another couple of hands of cards she was asked to get the drinks again. As she handed one to Jack he put his hand on her ass, patting it lightly and smiling at her. She looked at him but didn't say anything or react. When she then handed Pol he did the same but let it linger there for longer even as she reached out to give Lar his beer. They were all smiling at each other as she reached Jim and gave him one. He touched his lap indicating that she should sit down on it. As she did so Lar high fived him.

During the next game, Jim put one of his hands on her knees, gently touching and squeezing them.

Lar spoke, laughing, "Do I see a marriage ring on your hand young lady?"

"Yes you do Lar,"

"So where is your husband then?"

"He's away on business," she replied meekly, as

Jim worked his hands on her thighs under her dress, all the guys watching him closely.

"So how do you know our friend Jim then?"

She didn't know how to respond, expecting Jim to say something but he remained silent.

"We met recently when I was away with a friend."

They laughed, "So you're one of his Subs then."

She looked around at Jim, who was smiling at them, his hands now exposing her thighs fully to the four guys.

"Tell them your name."

"I'm Whore," looking down at the ground.

"And how long are you Whore?"

"Less than a week."

"Oh Jim is this a newbie you brought for us, very nice."

"Yes Guys, Whore here is my newest addition," as he lifted the dress over her head.

The four guys stared at her still sitting there in her bra and panties. Pol spoke next, "my deal I think."

"Whore, you should sit on the dealers lap," pushing her off his own lap.

She went and sat on Pol's lap while he dealt the cards, all eyes on her body. She felt disgusted at the old eyes ogling her tits openly. She could also feel Pol's erection though it not seem big. AS the others looked at their cards Pol put his hand on her legs rubbing them up and down, each time getting closer to her panties. He dealt out the cards requested by the guys and then his hands returned to her legs, this time rubbing her panties every time he reached them. She could feel his erection getting harder. Thankfully that game finished quickly and it was Jacks turn to deal. Pol pushed her towards him and she took her place on his lap.

Jack didn't waste anytime rubbing her legs choosing to rub her pussy through her panties once the cards were dealt. Even though she was disgusted at him she could not help reacting to his touch as he fingered him lightly. The others looked on with enormous smiles. She could also feel that Jack was erect.

Next to deal was Joe. Joe was obviously more a breast man and he started by squeezing her tits hard through her bra. Apart from dealing the cards and playing his own hands all he did was pinch her nipples hard and rub his hands between her cleavage.