Married Guy New Experience Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lar was next. By now her tits were sore and her pussy wet from the guys to date. When she went to sit on his lap he stopped her indicating she should stand next to him instead. He spent his time fondling her ass, fingering her crease, pulling the panties into her ass to make it into a thong.

Jim took her bra off when it was his turn, touching, squeezing and pinching her nipples as he dealt his cards. All of the guys started at her tits and her nipples which had now grown very erect. She was thankful that Jim was the last to deal and maybe that she and he could leave soon. That thought was quickly shattered when the cards were next handed to Pol again and Jim pushed her towards him.

This time he immediately pushed one of his hands inside her panties and started pressing on her clit. She could not help herself moaning which made all the guys laugh. This encouraged him to press harder and she reacted by pushing herself down on his hand. She could feel his cock harden as she pressed down on it.

When she went to Jack next, he stopped her and told her to remove her panties. Not believing what she was doing she lowered them. He asked her for them and she handed them to him. She sat on his lap without being asked to and just sat there for all of Jacks' game, all eyes on her naked body, while Jack sniffed her wet panties.

Joe spent his second turn with his fingers in her pussy twisting them around within her. This made her incredibly horny and even wetter.

Lar again went to her now bare tits, spending all his time touching them. Just before his turn was over he turned her around and took her nipples in his mouth, gently licking, biting and kissing them.

As she approached Jim, he indicated she should get on her knees. As he dealt his turn she opened his trousers taking out his cock. For the entirety of his deal she sucked eagerly on his cock, loving the taste and the feel of it. When his turn was over she didn't stop, until she was pulled up to find all the other guys had stripped naked.

She looked at their withered old bodies but all she could see was their four cocks. Pol approached her first as if they were keeping the same order as before. She didn't hesitate to start sucking his small cock, though still bigger she thought than her husband. He held her head as he came quickly in her. She was turned around to see Jack's cock, a little bigger than Pol, which she also quickly brought to climax.

Joe had sat back down on his chair and he called her over. She went over, positioning herself above him and sat down on his cock, easily taking him in her now drenched pussy. Like the others it didn't last long. When she stood up and turned around she was stunned when she looked at the size of Lar's cock. It was truly the biggest she had ever seen, thin but very long, and at his age she didn't think it possible.

He reached for her tits and pinched her nipples hard, making his cock stand up to attention more. He sat down and she went to him, scared but still positioning herself over him. Cautiously she eased down on him, the thinness of him make the entry easy but the length of it started to press into her as she sat down on it. She could feel as if she would almost expect to feel it in her throat. When she had managed to take it all, he started bounching her up and down, ramming her down on his cock each time, making her scream with the pain of it. He eased off instead choosing to eat her tits, biting her nipples which seemed to make him harder inside her. As he bit her she started riding him herself while the others cheered and clapped.

"Oh she is a good Whore."

"Very impressive, she's taking it all."

She looked over at Jim as she rode his long thin cock. He smiled at her as he watched her please his old friends. He was glad he had brought her and proud of her actions. She was sore from the pounding in her pussy and surprised at how long the old guy was lasting, she had orgasm after orgasm as he continued feasting on her nipples, them now sore as well. Thankfully he did reach climax and she could feel his cum spurt deep in her. She stood up, finding it hard to keep her balance.

The four guys applauded her as Jim took her by the hand and guided her towards the couch. Although she was sore she did want him to fuck her as well and have his pleasure. He smiled at her and then turned her around, bending her over the couch, her ass in the air. He put his fingers in her pussy wetting them before taking them out and using the cum from her pussy to finger her ass. She jumped up but he pushed her back down.

"Please Sir, not there, please."

"Shut up Whore," as he pressed his cock against her asshole. She attempted to move her ass away from him but got a hard spank on her cheek in return.

"Is she an ass virgin," Jack asked.

"Oh yes, but not for much longer."

They all cheered and came over to stand around her, Lar straight away grabbing her tits. Jim eased his cock into her tight virgin ass as she cried a little. As he pushed each inch in he slowed down giving her a chance to get used to it. Eventually he was completely in and she had another new feeling, that of being completed full, she could not believe that his large cock would fit in her tight ass. He stated to move in and out which caused her a lot of pain but she was determined to please him as he saw fit. Lar was lying underneath her biting her nipples as Jim speeded up the movement in her ass, with each thrust pushing harder into her. The combination of her nipples being bitten and her ass been fucked was too much for me and she let out a huge roar as she had an enormous orgasm and then immediately another. This drove Jim on more and he fucked her ass hard eventually cuming hard in her laying down on top of her driving her hard into the couch, Thankfully Lar stopped his tits action as well. When she got to stand up she felt pain everywhere, in her pussy, her ass, her tits, but all she could see was ten admiring eyes on her and she felt proud.

Jim, standing next to his old friends, looked over at her, struggling to stand still. He had not planned to take her ass tonight but as events happened he thought it was the perfect time to take her last pleasure area. He had now fucked the ass of both her and her Wimp husband. While he would fuck guys as part of the Master role, his true pleasure was in taking the wives and making them his, to do as he wished.

Everyone got dressed and they left the four guys and returned back to her home. She was unbelievably sore all over but still hoping that he would stay the night. However she heard him ordering a taxi.

"Whore, I am not going to stay, I will another night but I have business tomorrow that I need to be home for. I have an event I have to plan for the weekend and it has to be right. You did very well today."

"Ok Sir, when will I hear from you?"

"It will be soon Whore, you need to get your rest, I am pleased with your efforts today, you have proven to me that you can be my special Sub."

"Thank you Sir, I do want to be your only Sub."

"I didn't say that Whore, but you never know, if you continue to improve I might change my mind.

Just then the doorbell rang and he answered it, telling the taxi driver he would be out. He turned to her, "Good night Whore, sleep and dream well, I will be in touch," leaning over and kissing her on the lips.

As he left she touched her lips, surprised but pleased at his kiss. She put the house alarm on and went to her bedroom. She stripped off looking at her body in the mirror, her breasts and nipples all red and swollen. She contemplated jumping in the shower but was too tired so she lay on the bed, fast asleep within five minutes, dreaming of long thin and large thick cocks.

Jim caught the last train home, immensely pleased with his day with her. He had not planned all that had happened but was delighted at the outcome. So much in one day and all done to please him alone. It was obvious to him that in Olivia he had found a married woman who would do anything for him. It was similar with her Wimp husband.

He had a lot of planning to do for the event this weekend. For many years he had sought his perfect Sub Couple and he now knew his search was over. The event this weekend would bring them both together and though there was always a danger of a bad reaction when they found out about each other, he was confident that they would be even better Subs when all was revealed. Oh what plans he had for them together...